PDA

View Full Version : anybody have a star trek fc/ ins or twok uniform fs???

unitedfederationofficers
Sep 15th, 2001, 11:38:33 PM
a first contact/insurrection uniform? im not talking about one of those junky rubies ones--i mean a good one--like custom made?i really want one of these--or how bout a wrath of kahn type uniform?(custom made of course;) )

LZeitgeist
Sep 16th, 2001, 10:35:08 AM
There's another thread floating right now about using helpful, descriptive Subject Lines... if you are not getting any replies, it may be that your Subject Line is far too generic to capture anyone's attention.

Yes, I have a custom-tailored set of 'Monster Maroons' - the burgundy Starfleet uniform used in the movies... are you looking to buy (not for sale), or just for pics/info?

ragacin
Sep 16th, 2001, 10:39:50 AM
Hi, I also have a TNG uniform made of Lycra for sale if you are interested. Size XL. Comes with rank pins and comm badge shown. Here is a pic:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=690167&a=6705706&p=43788123&Sequence=0&res=high

It is very very accurate. Email me: ragacin@aol.com

ViperPilot
Sep 16th, 2001, 11:33:29 AM
I had one, but I filed it under a shitty header and I can't find it.

VP

unitedfederationofficers
Sep 16th, 2001, 06:08:16 PM
sorry about the title--ill change it--im looking to buy--im sick so that should explain my lack of a good post==sorry guys!

LZeitgeist
Sep 16th, 2001, 06:46:24 PM
Ah - mine's very tailored, so even if I wanted to sell it, I think I'd have a hard time finding a buyer that it would fit.

Good luck with the search...