PDA

View Full Version : OT?? Where can you find the NEW Spider-Man Posters??

Romans Empire
Sep 15th, 2001, 10:13:39 AM
You know... the new ones for next Summer's movie. I know eBay, but where do THEY get them from?

Anyone?

Thanks,
Roman

Quest100
Sep 15th, 2001, 10:48:14 AM
Erick here on the board emailed me the wallpaper version of the poster. I uploaded it to my webspace here if you're interested:

www.myprops.f2s.com/images/Spiderman.jpg (http://www.myprops.f2s.com/images/Spiderman.jpg)

-Jon :)

SKareiva
Sep 15th, 2001, 10:52:37 AM
I would assume places like Movie Market www.moviemarket.com (http://www.moviemarket.com) that do poster sales.

I would guess from a piece of info I saw here, or was forwarded to from here, that ALL Spiderman promotional items (posters for now) that have the TT on them have been recalled. Expect anyone who has such material to be asking exorbitant prices on ebay because of the current events and the limited amount of posters that actually made it into the hands of people before this.

Romans Empire
Sep 15th, 2001, 11:00:42 AM
Thanks guys! :)

CeSquared
Sep 15th, 2001, 11:01:56 AM
Have you all seen the mini trailer of the helicopter caught in a web between the WTC? That one was pulled off of television, but I happened to see it on ET. It was really cool looking.

Quest100
Sep 15th, 2001, 11:03:38 AM
Yeah, I just downloaded that the other day. It is pretty cool. :)

-Jon

SKareiva
Sep 15th, 2001, 11:06:33 AM
You're lucky, all the official sites that carry trailers have pulled that too. Unless you know one that still has it.

Wouldn't mind having that for purposes of memoriam.

Quest100
Sep 15th, 2001, 11:09:05 AM
Well I got it off Neo-Modus Direct Connect, but you could probably get it off Kazaa too. I would upload it to my ftp space for you, but I don't have enough room on it.

-Jon

CeSquared
Sep 15th, 2001, 09:28:15 PM
Quest, if I send you a Zip disk, do you think you could copy it for me?

Quest100
Sep 15th, 2001, 10:03:01 PM
CeSquared, I don't have a zip drive, but I have a CD burner. You could Just PayPal me a few bucks for the cost of a CD and shipping, and I'll burn it for ya. This goes for anyone else who wants it. In case you were wondering, the trailer is about 2 minutes long. Let me know. :)

-Jon
jonwallace@cfl.rr.com

PropReplicator
Sep 16th, 2001, 12:02:07 AM
Hmmmm. Looks like the WTC may play an important role in the film. Look at the reflection in Spidey's eye. Think they'll change anything in the film, now? Or is that what the "reshoot" thread was about that I saw here the other day? I didn't look at the thread, so maybe you guys have talked about this before. I'm actually trying to stay away from most Spidey info so the film will be a complete surprise.

JediMaster T
Sep 16th, 2001, 08:35:37 PM
Y'know, I live here in NYC and I'm connected to this whole tragedy in ways I'd rather not go into - WHY recall the poster/trailer? I mean, you can't recall every picture of the WTC in the world, so what's the logic? Does SoNY really think that this will help people forget what happened? I rather think it just makes it more obvious - and to have that trailer and poster would be a positive reminder of what was. At least that's my opinion.

At Barnes and Noble last Thursday people were snapping up travel guides, picture books of the city, anything with images of the old skyline....I dunno. Sometimes I just don't understand things.

Anyway, Jon, I'm in for a burned copy of that trailer. Thanks, brother.

Quest100
Sep 16th, 2001, 08:48:34 PM
Did you get my email, David?

-Jon

Pat Za Ponor
Sep 16th, 2001, 09:39:55 PM
I saw the trailer on ET too. Luckily I recorded it, only because I didn't want to watch the whole show. :)