PDA

View Full Version : EBAY WARNING- Clark94 back as Sitti1

Onigiri
Sep 17th, 2001, 02:08:43 PM
The recent specualation about whether Ebay seller Clark94 was Tom Scheurer from UA just got nore interesting. The Clark94 id was suspended/dropped a couple of days ago. That user had one pos feedback. Now the same items are up again under the id Sitti1. Same pics and descriptions and SAME FEEDBACK ! One feedback, just like before, from the same seller. SInce there was no sunglass icon that means this was not a user change but a seperate account. I will be interested to see how this turns out. If you deal with this person INSIST on escrow.
for those who weren't aware this seller sells SW costume items on Ebay that are to the same specs that Universal Armorer sold before fleeing the country.

Randy5000
Sep 17th, 2001, 08:29:55 PM
I won this persons vader outfit and I did the TRADENABLE escrow, and my package is still in transit...should have been here today, but due to all the recent NYC events, I could see how Air-mail can get screwed up, so will give it more time, But I agree that whenever dealing with people that might have a past, always protect your assets. So If my items arrive, I post to this effect. I have swapped several emails and this person doesnt appear to be who you are claiming he may be, but time will tell us. I have gotten several emails from other ebay people asking me if I've gotten my stuff, so hopefully its just a WTC issue delaying mail for people.

Randy5000
Sep 17th, 2001, 08:46:11 PM
Also, here is Peter Lawless (sitti1) website that he is doing his business from...too good to be true?

www.geocities.com/theproppalace/ (http://www.geocities.com/theproppalace/)

TK895
Sep 17th, 2001, 09:10:04 PM
the site is locked for excessive traffic. Will be back up in an hour or so.