PDA

View Full Version : ok, who wanted an exar kun saber??? (READY FOR EL!!)

jedi135
Sep 13th, 2001, 11:18:41 AM
hey guys im going to get started on the exar kun sabers 2nd run in the next short while here. i know a few months back there were quit a few people that wanted them. i will be offering them 3 differant ways. all will be able to hold el blades (yes 2 blades) or acrylic blades. they will come with NO electronics inside but will be made so all you will need to do is install the electronics into the hilt. it will be easy to do, but i will not offer "pre-wired" hilts so dont ask ;)

hilt #1 will be the standard hilt that i will offer on my webpage and will lokk pretty close to the one in the below pic. it WILL have the esb style silver screws in the grips (this is not shown in the pic.)

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=256409&a=11870616&p=42498913&Sequence=1&res=high

it will have black anodized aluminum prongs with NO laser etching on the fins. it will NOT have the "power conduits" on it either. the price for this saber will be $199.95 plus shipping.

#2 will be the same as #1 but WILL COME WITH THE LASER ETCHING ON THE PRONGS. the laser etching will be the ONLY differance. this will be a pre-order saber only and will sell for $279.95 plus shipping.

#3 will be the same as #2 BUT will come with all parts needed to put the "power conduit" on it in kit form. the saber will be finish EXCEPT for the power conduit details. this will also come with the LASER ETCHED prongs. price will be $279.95 plus shipping.

if you are interested in this saber please email me at tpienta@carolina.rr.com or post you intrest here.

i will also be offering single sided versions at the same time for around $139.95 plus shipping. (with no laser etching) or $$179.95 WITH laser etching. these will also be able to hold el kits :) i hope to have some sample pics of these hilts up soon :)

darthgoat
Sep 13th, 2001, 11:44:30 AM
how does it attach to the belt? covertec?

looks great tim!!

lordobin
Sep 13th, 2001, 11:49:03 AM
what are/do the power conduits look like?

jedi135
Sep 13th, 2001, 05:42:05 PM
if you want to see pics of the laser etched prongs and the "power conduit" go to my web page and click on the "hilts and weapons" tab then click on "the impailer" hilt for more pics :) www.creativeforce.web.com (http://www.creativeforce.web.com)

it does not have a belt attachment device. i may add a covertech to it on the oppsite side of one of the red leds. the comic version huge by the teeth that stick back on the prongs. (this doesnt work in the real worl though ;) )

hydin
Sep 13th, 2001, 10:05:24 PM
hey

can you drop me an email? yours is private, and i lost the older email i had <including your address>. had a question.

thanks man
chris
hydin1@home.com

Helmschmied
Sep 13th, 2001, 11:03:10 PM
im interested...when would you need, ahem....reenbursement? In paper or barter form my friend?
Helm

CeSquared
Sep 13th, 2001, 11:07:05 PM
I can't afford one right now. :(

Are you doing a limited run? Or are you going to be having these in stock for a while?

jedi135
Sep 14th, 2001, 06:26:12 PM
right now i am not sure on what size run i will do. i do plan on making some for the webpage though :)

Vaderic
Sep 14th, 2001, 07:43:12 PM
Hello Jedi135, it is good to hear from you. I was one of the guys who had emailed you about 6 months ago to see when you were doing more of these. I want your top of the line exact likeness of Exar Kun. I want the crosses on the handles and the whole nine yards. You can email me at yankee1@ao.net. My name is Eric. Look foward to hearing from you soon!

hydin
Sep 14th, 2001, 07:51:06 PM
jedi135, answer your email :)

looking forward to this saber, but im afraid itll be a christmas gift to myself. that and i dont have enough training to use "force grip" to make it stay on my belt :lol:

chris

Vaderic
Sep 17th, 2001, 01:12:06 PM
Bump