PDA

View Full Version : Zuckess's blaster rifle identified...

jbarela
Sep 18th, 2001, 11:38:15 AM
Just watched ESB last night for some pics for BB on Fett and saw that 4Loms gun is one of those enfield rifles that are used for the jawa blaster except that the barrel is not cut off ...did not know if this info was out there.

Jimmy

Slave1
Sep 18th, 2001, 11:46:53 AM
Are you sure you're not thinking of Zuckuss?

4LOM carried an MG34, the same as many sandtroopers.

Zuckuss' snare rifle to me looks a lot like a modified Enfield however.

jbarela
Sep 18th, 2001, 11:56:33 AM
OOOOOOO, You got me, you are right it was Zuckess...I was calling him by his action figure name...yes a modified enfield...

Glad to hear form you Slave 1......I hope you and your family are doing well during this terrible time that we are all facing!

!!GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL ITS CITIZENS!!!
"WE ARE COMING FOR YOU DEAD-LADDEN"

Jimmy

Sluis Van Shipyards
Sep 18th, 2001, 12:13:03 PM
I said before after seeing the CCG card that the rifle looked the same, and I think the PoSW guys said that rifle was different. I can't remember. It does look the same to me.

Slave1
Sep 18th, 2001, 02:16:56 PM
Jason, you're correct. A lot of us felt it was an Enfield, but Chris thought otherwise. He said he had some ideas of what it was, but I don't know if his leads ever panned out.

jbarela
Sep 18th, 2001, 02:49:12 PM
Well the only scene that I was able to see the rifle was on the deck of vaders ship in ESB...defiitly an enfield, same clip etc...I have a pic of the blaster...not to great but it can be made out.. I also finaly saw a Dengars backpack in that scene as well..

JImmy

lonepigeon
Sep 18th, 2001, 03:35:44 PM
One of these days I'll have to sit down with a big book of European rifles and figure this one out.
I have pretty good reference on it that shows it's not an Enfield (which was my first thought as well). It's a very similar rifle maybe French or Russian. From a distance you can't tell, but there are very noticable differences in the clip and trigger area.