PDA

View Full Version : who offer painting service for my remote?

bothanspy
Sep 17th, 2001, 06:25:35 PM
Hi got my remote kit from FC but my model painting skill is so low that I don't want to ruin an excellent resin kit. Who here does painting service? and how much is your fee? Thanks!

darth genius
Sep 17th, 2001, 06:50:34 PM
I'll do it for $150, which includes return shipping and insurance. If you'd like to see pics of mine that I did, send me and e-mail and I'll forward them to you.

Also, feel free to ask about my B5 links here on the board. Everyone who got one was happy and commented about the quality of the paint job.

BTW, did you get rims ...and if so are they already chromed?

Jason

bothanspy
Sep 17th, 2001, 07:44:58 PM
Rims are still pending from FC, so I will have to wait for them before sending it out for the paint job, and yes I heard they will be chromed.

bothanspy
Sep 17th, 2001, 07:46:29 PM
email sent.

Anyone else can help? Lynn?

Wakal
Sep 17th, 2001, 07:48:34 PM
His B5 link rocked :)

I'm waiting on rims for mine, too. This should be interesting, I've never painted anything like this before. Hope I don't screw it up.

Alex

darth genius
Sep 17th, 2001, 08:48:03 PM
Thanks for the praise Alex. And don't worry...

If you screw it up, I'll fix it. For a price ;)

btw, when ya gonna get me that battlephaser 1 kit?

:)

Wakal
Sep 17th, 2001, 10:06:27 PM
That's right, YOU were the guy I've been holding one back for all this time. I've had one lonely little AP/1 sitting on my "shipping table" for about six weeks now :(

Throw me the address, I'll throw you the phaser...heh heh...

Alex

darth genius
Sep 18th, 2001, 05:28:54 PM
Bothanspy,

Hope you got my e-mail. In hindsight, the pics I sent don't show the overall paintjob very well.

I can reshoot if you are interested to show you overall shots from multiple angles now that the rims are attached and scotchlite is in place.

BTW, I also have scotchlite to include on the remote if you need it.

Alex, will do.