PDA

View Full Version : Prop Sale Page..FIXED...and a new page added!!!

TheShadowe
Sep 16th, 2001, 07:07:43 PM
Well, I finally got my act togther and put together a VERY simple prop sale page of props and prop replicas. One of a kinds as far as what I have. Might have to give it a second to load...
Star Wars, Teenage Turtles, Batman, Event Horizon, Aliens, Turbo Man, Deep Impact, Armegeddon, Indiana Jones, Superman, James Bond, Sleepy Hollow and much more!!!

hometown.aol.com/bykrscout/page1.html (http://hometown.aol.com/bykrscout/page1.html)

and for even more goodies also go here:

hometown.aol.com/cranstonla/index.html (http://hometown.aol.com/cranstonla/index.html)

LZeitgeist
Sep 16th, 2001, 07:08:52 PM
Ooooooo... goodies!!!! :cool:

TheShadowe
Sep 16th, 2001, 07:12:08 PM
Of particular note, and giving credit where credit is due, is the Dash Rendar Gun used in the paintings by the Hildebrandts for the Shadows of the Empire Topps Card Series. This piece was built by none other than Steve Radler and can be seen quite clearly in the card set (as can Stev's and my faces...:) )

Riskbreaker
Sep 16th, 2001, 10:55:41 PM
Dave finally got *MY* act together and made me link up his real page with his sale page!

Or "Site A" amongst the learned. ;)

TheShadowe
Sep 17th, 2001, 07:43:01 AM
Bless you Ryan..........Site A, Site B....sounds like Jurassic Park around here...:)

unitedfederationofficers
Sep 17th, 2001, 11:11:33 PM
ok--was i mistaken here?whos props are for sale??i asked about the ocp hat and i said id take it if he still had it--he said "youll take what if i still have it?"i must be missing something here--can anyone help??!!

unitedfederationofficers
Sep 17th, 2001, 11:12:34 PM
SORRY!! my bad!! i c my mistake now!! hey..im sick..gimmie a break!

TheShadowe
Sep 19th, 2001, 07:56:47 AM
Page has been update....some goodies gone...some goodies added.....

:)

adamata
Sep 19th, 2001, 09:19:45 AM
I cannot get to that page. Is it down right now?

pettibone2375
Sep 19th, 2001, 09:25:44 AM
I cannot access it either.

Brandon
pettibone2375

TheShadowe
Sep 19th, 2001, 09:59:02 AM
Hmmmm, you are right....something is wrong with it...let me tinker with it for a second...

TheShadowe
Sep 19th, 2001, 10:03:03 AM
ok.....try it now...lemme know if its working pklease...

Biker Scott
Sep 19th, 2001, 11:09:52 AM
11:10 a.m., still can't access the site Dave.

Thermalized Plastics
Sep 19th, 2001, 12:48:32 PM
Shadowe,

Sorry to here you are selling off some of your props. I my self know how hard it is. They become part of your family. If you need anything let me know. I'm happy to say... your crystals and bases are on the way!

Your Friend,
Thermal

TheShadowe
Sep 19th, 2001, 12:51:48 PM
The only props I am selling off are ones I am not attached to...in other words things that I am so-so about. This is to make room for new pieces I am getting that I am OVER the Moon about!!!
By the way, I think the link is fixed...and a new page has been added in addition to this one...give it a looksee:

hometown.aol.com/cranstonla/index.html (http://hometown.aol.com/cranstonla/index.html)

There is a DELUXE jeweled Phantom ring on there, a Gremlin from the original mold, and much much more! Worth a look.