PDA

View Full Version : Viperforce blades?

Jedi Rahl
Sep 18th, 2001, 06:18:30 PM
Does anyone know how the second wave of blades are coming? I know Mike said he would start shipping the week of the 10th but that was before the unfortunate incidents. Has anyone heard from him?/Got there blades?

Thanks

StrangeloveDr
Sep 18th, 2001, 06:44:17 PM
Yeah I emailed Mike about this and this is what he told me....

"We generally use Fed-Ex for the shipping as they are OK with the tube size for the blades. They told me at Fed-Ex "NOT" to ship out the tubes until early to mid next week so I waited until this week to begin shipping. I will ship out a few on Monday and see how it goes then start the full shipments as the week progresses. I just didn't want authorities ripping open tubes and questioning our product. A Fed-Ex employee told me that he stopped at a marine terminal here in town for "Normal" deliveries and customs opened every package, inspected them and left him to reseal them! Not exactly what I want to happen to my products. I hope you understand the slight delays!"

So, hopefully we will get some info on when they will be shipping in the next couple of days.

Jedi Rahl
Sep 18th, 2001, 06:53:03 PM
Great, thanks for the help.

StrangeloveDr
Sep 19th, 2001, 01:39:07 AM
No problem, if you get any info on your blade shipping please post, I can't wait for them to get here!

Jedi Nights
Sep 19th, 2001, 02:02:24 AM
Patiently waiting... This is gonna be sooooo cool...

viperforce
Sep 19th, 2001, 04:38:46 AM
All second wave blades are ready to ship! This includes the few from the first wave that needed repalcement! I called Fed-Ex today and they said that Wed. would be fine to start shipping!
Thanks for everyones support and pateince due to the unfortunate circumstances things were delayed but we want to get things rolling so as we were advised we will start shipping out blades tomorrow!
Take care,
Mike "viperforce'

Padawan Bax
Sep 19th, 2001, 08:42:16 AM
Great!! Thanks for the update Mike. :)

Sluis Van Shipyards
Sep 19th, 2001, 05:53:07 PM
Cool! Now I can wave the blade around and act like it has a lightsaber! :lol:

viperforce
Sep 19th, 2001, 05:55:21 PM
Here is the second wave "Paid" list! Shipping will be partially tonight, tomorrow and the next day!
2nd Wave!
Ryan Loche - 1 blue
Troy Riemersma - 1 blue
Rudy Villalpondo - 1 blue
Bruno DeMararchi - 1 green "kit"
Jonard Doniego - 2 red
Greg Switzer - 1 blue
Eric Lowe - 1 green, 2 red
Sean Aveinll - 1 blue
Steven Vitti - 1 blue
Victor Wang - 1 blue
Brian Marchman - 1 blue
Scott Dalton - 1 blue
Mike Gonsucin - 1 blue
Jason O'Donnell - 1 blue
Vince Sanchez - 2 blue
Eric Tank - 2 red
Jason Daily - 1 blue
Kyang Bae - 1 blue
Toshlyuki Maruyama - 3 blue, 1 red
Takafumi Tanibuchi - 1 blue, 1 green, 2 red
Tammy Olsen - 2 red, (30 inch)
if there any correction to be made please contact me via e-mail or call 410-282-3976. This list does not include anyone outsdie the RPF and does not include replacement blades as they will be going out as well. This list also does not include 3rd wave pre-paid orders!
If I mispelled names I appologize and we are taking orders for 3rd wave right now!
Thanks,
take care,
Mike "viperforce"

aStanze
Sep 19th, 2001, 06:04:22 PM
If I'm not on that list, does that mean I'm on the 3rd wave?:) Thanks.

-Anthony Arellano
aStanze
endings1@pacbell.net

thedarthside
Sep 19th, 2001, 06:23:29 PM
mike

i'm still owed 2 blue blades from the first round you left out of my order. will these ship in this wave?

thanks

chris

viperforce
Sep 19th, 2001, 08:32:17 PM
Hi Chris,
Your two blue blades are on the way!!!
Connie had written you an e-mail earlier letting you know that they were to be shipped and as I stated replacement blades are going to be shipped with second wave blades!
Take care,
Mike "viperforce"
I will e-mail you the tracking number as well!