PDA

View Full Version : Please help...need FF:Spirits Within ref pic of rifle

FugaziSDC
Sep 17th, 2001, 11:54:01 PM
Someone had posted a site that had very specific pics of the rifles used by the Deep Eyes Project troopers. The pics were of a REAL prop that the CGI was based on for the movie.

Anyone have these or any other really good ref pics from Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within?

You can email too if you don't feel like posting:
neilster@bellsouth.net

Thanks in advance;)

Jedireject
Sep 18th, 2001, 12:57:33 AM
I don't have the pic, but there is an EXCELLENT book available that goes through every single prop, character, or vehicle in that movie. It shows props, the cgi wireframes, and the actual finished products.

i saw it at MediaPlay.

Jedireject

FugaziSDC
Sep 18th, 2001, 01:32:27 AM
Thank you Jedi...:)

I'll go there drectly at lunch!:)

studiocreations
Sep 18th, 2001, 09:24:18 AM
I'll race you there. Bwhahahahaa. Loved the armor in that movie, hated the guns. :-P

-Jeff

FugaziSDC
Sep 18th, 2001, 11:25:25 PM
Jedireject...thanks!;)

SC...I got mine at exactly 11:22am today...:rolleyes:

The Making of Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within is an excellent refference book! It is well worth the money. I'm sure now everyone's wondering why I wanted the book...hmmm;)

The Deep Eyes Project: Search and Delete Squad

I'll post as I go...

;)

Biker Scott
Sep 19th, 2001, 10:24:01 AM
Fugazi,
I too have that book, but I would be interested in seeing the site that you mentioned. Has anything turned up yet?
I am seriously considering taking on the project of the Deep Eyes suit armor for myself. Contact me at termn8r@warwick.net , I'd like to talk about your rifle.
Scott

FugaziSDC
Sep 19th, 2001, 11:18:24 PM
Scott,
I'm gonna re-name this Project Pandora's Box:lol:
See my email...;)