PDA

View Full Version : DARTH VADER CLASSIC ACTION HELMET

aljf
Sep 17th, 2001, 10:37:45 AM
I would like to get one I cant afford the Deluxe is this a acurate helmet to get
I'm looking for the ANH style
please e-mail me if you dont want to post

Thanks
aljf.......

ragacin
Sep 17th, 2001, 10:40:13 AM
Well, the CA helmet is nice for the price, but it is no where near ANH style. I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that the CA is ROTJ version. I too would love an ANH helmet cuz it's my fave version of Vader, but cost prohibitive it is.

aljf
Sep 17th, 2001, 10:43:29 AM
Does anyone know of a place to get the
ANH style helmet ?????

ragacin
Sep 17th, 2001, 10:57:35 AM
Email sent to your "profile" email address.

animetronic
Sep 19th, 2001, 02:07:27 AM
Hey guys, can you send me some photos of the various vader helmet designs which shows their differences from movie to movie? I would also appreciate stormtrooper illustrations of differences too. I am interested in seeing what it is that you prefer about the ANH Vader helmet over the other movies. Thanks.

Josh Miller
scifitrader@hotmail.com

oohyeah88
Sep 19th, 2001, 02:41:57 AM
One big difference between Vader ANH and the rest is that the ANH has a smaller chin-vent.

Seems to me that the paint scheme is different too - ESB seems more glossy. ESB also has gloss and matte paint on the cheeks (gloss on one side, matte on the other) - not sure if the ANH version had that too.

I'd be interested to know what other differences there are too! Are there any differences between ESB and ROTJ?? I can't tell any.
btw, I personally much prefer Vader's look in ESB than ANH. Much more majestic and cool. The difference in the chest armor makes a huge difference. But I digress...

And do they make ANH Vader helmets??? I've never seen any!

Treadwell
Sep 19th, 2001, 03:44:05 PM
Another difference is the two-tone paintjob of ANH is a little different than ESB, especially around the eyes. Same general pattern, but masked off in slightly different places.

aljf
Sep 20th, 2001, 08:54:17 AM
any pix of all three helmets
side by side so I can se the difference ???
must... have ... Vader ... ANH helmet !!!!

Thanks
aljf........

ragacin
Sep 20th, 2001, 09:15:11 AM
I always thought Vader looked more like a "War Machine" in ANH, and I loved that look for him. In ESB, it leaned more tpwrds a "Dress Uniform" with the extra blinking lights and such. Also the face of the helmet didn't look as threatening and severe as ANH did. In my opinion. Also, I wanted to let ya know, that email I sent ya a few days ago, wrong info, sorry.

aljf
Sep 20th, 2001, 10:13:07 AM
Thats ok I hope someone offers one soon !!!!!!

Army Scout
Sep 20th, 2001, 10:21:52 AM
Hey Bro..
Try looking here

pub22.ezboard.com/fvaderb...tionsforum (http://pub22.ezboard.com/fvaderbuildersdarthvadercreationsforum)

Chris

aljf
Sep 20th, 2001, 01:51:01 PM
thanks iIfound a C/A for 119.00 the lowest yet !!!!