PDA

View Full Version : Jedi/Sith outfits for fan film...I need them!

JediMasterAaron
Sep 20th, 2001, 02:57:00 PM
Hey everyone!

Awhile back I posted a topic about this and a fellow responded pretty quickly...although I lost his name. I think he was LinSitar Konnair or something like that. Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you guys know someone who can make me QUALITY costumes of this sort. I need 2 Jedis and 1 Sith for a fan film, and I'd really like for them to look authentic. Lookin for cloaks and all, so just let me know if anyone can help out! Thanks guys!

JMA

pettibone2375
Sep 20th, 2001, 03:00:44 PM
Well,

I am not sure what you want or were inferring, but LinSiTar makes QUALITY costumes to fit your specific measurements.

Made mine and had it in my hands within 2 weeks from BRAZIL.

You might still want to contact him.

Brandon
pettibone2375

leiasky
Sep 20th, 2001, 03:10:45 PM
There are fans all over the country and the world who own these costumes. You may get them to donate those costumes to you...of course, some may insist they be IN those costumes for you to borrow them....

Just a suggestion....

Beorn Tordensjold
Sep 20th, 2001, 05:45:20 PM
Hi there!

I may be of service. Take a look at my site, and feel free to mail me with any questions that you might have, at beorn@ravensmoon.com.

Beorn, Ravensmoon Replicas
ravensmoon.com (http://ravensmoon.com)

JediMasterAaron
Sep 20th, 2001, 07:36:14 PM
Hey, thanks for the replies guys! Hope you don't think I was inferring anything nasty back there, or mean, because I really wasn't. Just lookin for the best stuff out there! Thanks again!

JMA

ObiWannabe
Sep 21st, 2001, 01:08:12 AM
It depends on your time frame but I might be able to help out as well. However, I am swamped and won't have room for new orders till about January. If you need them NOW then maybe LinSiTar is the way to go - he does good work and I have no idea how he can do them so quickly. :)