PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever deal w/the West Coast Leather Factory?

Draco Lawgiver
Sep 21st, 2001, 04:12:03 PM
They make some fine looking Obi-Wan, trooper and Solo boots (in addition to their normal footwear).

Anyone ever deal with them? Won their auctiosn one eBay, ect?

This is their homepage:

motorcowboy.zoovy.com/ (http://motorcowboy.zoovy.com/)

Seems like it would be great to get a pair of quality boots from a professional; someone who makes tons of different boots and knows what they're doing. Fair price, too.

Email me or post here, thanks! francermak@juno.com

rayra
Sep 21st, 2001, 06:37:54 PM
nice find. looks good at first glance. hopefully some boardmembers will show up with anecdotes.

saw 'west coast' and was going to chime in with '"I'll check'em out if they're in SoCal", then I saw THAILAND! :)

Gytheran
Sep 21st, 2001, 06:45:36 PM
Actually... I think this guy posted on this board not too long back... I believe his EZ-name was something like Junglejim. He seemed like a good guy.

miket723
Sep 21st, 2001, 07:02:39 PM
I know several troopers have bought his boots and been quite happy with them. I believe Darth Bart has some.

dentistboy
Sep 21st, 2001, 08:39:42 PM
I saw Funkyjedi's Obi-Wan boots and they looked great. I just don't know if i can cough up $300 for a pair of boots.

Derek

leiasky
Sep 21st, 2001, 08:40:44 PM
My only concern with the Jedi boots...and I didn't look at his others, are that they only velcro to keep them closed. If it isn't an exact fit, and even it it is, when your leg bends, it could pull the velcro apart. IMO, it's not the best way to fasten boots.

Draco Lawgiver
Sep 21st, 2001, 10:11:47 PM
Thanks for the input. :) BTW, they're not $300. He sells them for $225 on the site, but has auctions for only $200. Shipping is $40, so you could get a pair for $240. About the same price of a saber.