PDA

View Full Version : Anime/ gun props

orb007
Sep 22nd, 2001, 02:39:58 AM
P.S. Sorry If I offend any of you who check both the prop lover's community boards and this one I just thought this question would be better answered if I submitted to both as everyone hasn't joined the other board yet.

I'm looking for any infomation on people who have done work on anime props. Anybody know any. If not, would anybody be able to recommend somebody who does good replica (resin) gun props? Specifically I'm looking for Vash the Stampede's Gun, from the Series Trigun. Any leads would be appreciated.

orb

Gytheran
Sep 22nd, 2001, 03:43:16 AM
Please me to them as well...... if anyone recognizes my sig... I also like Japanimation

Thanks

Grand Milk Carton0
Sep 22nd, 2001, 03:57:44 AM
well I know Vash gun has been done but is no longer being made... there were 2 different ones being done.. you can find them on ebay from time to time but expect to play at least 150-200 and that doesn't include all the parts to finish it. I know one was released as a resin kit that you needed another peice to complete.. I heard that a board member was going to do one, but he never answered my email and I have since forgotten who. I also know Airsoft has a couple guns from Appleseed/ghost in the shell.

Gytheran
Sep 22nd, 2001, 04:14:47 AM
I'd love to see some anime fan come out of the woodwork to make props/models. I'd love to get my hands on a Nadesico Estivalis... or a bubble gum crisis hard suit.... although if my memory serves me correctly, there was a fiberglass BG crisis hardsuit offered on E-Bay a while back.