PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Happy Hour Thread!!

harlock69
Sep 21st, 2001, 08:49:27 PM
I hope this week has been better for everyone. Anything exciting going on this weekend? We're having a small party for Shelby's 1st BD tomorrow.

First round's on me.

ENJOY!
John

trammel
Sep 21st, 2001, 08:51:41 PM
I'll take a Mike's Hard Lemonade. :)

Cheers!

Happy Friday everyone!

-Tom

bothanspy
Sep 21st, 2001, 08:54:53 PM
It was a rough week ... give me a diet coke. Cheers!

leiasky
Sep 21st, 2001, 08:57:18 PM
Better? BETTER?!? Not a chance. I'm ready to go hide in bed with my binky and not come out for the rest of the weekend... :lol:

Having received threats from Washington and the FBI that a major CA Film Studio was the next target of attack, WB has decided to barricade us in for the forseeable future with armed guards, metal detectors, X-rays, car searches, gate closures and ID checks. Anyone driving through Burbank and past the studio will think we are preparing for a war.

I can't wait to drive home tonight and see what Disney has done......

:rolleyes:

Shot of tequila anyone?

Lukes Roommate
Sep 21st, 2001, 09:03:13 PM
This week was better, although I have stopped watching the news footage of last week, I just can't take watching the suffering and pain anymore. On a lighter note, I have a duty free weekend so I will REEELAX!!! I'll take a mike's hard lemonade too!!
Here's to a good weekend everyone!

(and I have a temporay computer at home so I can browse the board on weekends with impunity!)

Ryan

kyrack
Sep 21st, 2001, 09:11:21 PM
Someone pass me a shot of whisky.

Happy Friday everyone!

jhyphen
Sep 21st, 2001, 09:13:59 PM
Has it really been more than a week since the world changed...? Gimme a beer.

aStanze
Sep 21st, 2001, 09:16:37 PM
Hey Dudes!:) Where da ladies at?:p

*Orders pint of Guinness*

*Raises Glass*

For the victims and heros of America's Attack!

Who's drinkin' with me?

-Stanze:cool:

trammel
Sep 21st, 2001, 09:17:39 PM
I'll raise a glass to that Stanze. :)

-Tom

jhyphen
Sep 21st, 2001, 09:23:12 PM
Here's to the servicemen (and women, if there are any here), current and retired, who populate this board. Here's to anyone in law enforcement, or fire and rescue.

Hell, here's to us and those like us.... Damned few left.

michael max111
Sep 21st, 2001, 09:30:09 PM
Bar Keep a drink to JHyphen and keep one ready for when Motorfish shows up!

Mike

"I cant believe the news today..."
"So you say you want a revolution..."
"Imgine all the people...You may say
I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one..."

The Beatles

TK1215
Sep 21st, 2001, 09:34:20 PM
I'll second that jhyphen!!! And Thanks!! Former Marine and Law Enforcement here..

Draco Lawgiver
Sep 21st, 2001, 10:14:57 PM
Just browsing the RPF... drinking an import. What are YOU doing? :p

The HeatMiser
Sep 22nd, 2001, 12:37:48 AM
It's been an interesting week for me.

I found out that an old high school buddy of mine who works at the WTC was asked to work at another office in NY on 9/10 & 11. Whew!!!

I also found out that a friend of my girlfriend and I & his wife were killed in the WTC. We met them when we lived in Chicago and they were hitting NYC and swinging down to MD on an east coast trip. When they never showed up we got concerned and called his brother. After a few days of frantic worrying, he called back and told us the grim news. Reality bites.

As if that wasn't enough, I had a pilonidal (sp?) cyst cut out of me Tuesday afternoon. Painkillers prohibit me from partaking in a Guinness or five, so mine's a percocet tonight.

HM

harlock69
Sep 22nd, 2001, 12:45:55 AM
HeatMiser--

My condolences and a V-8 for you this evening. Careful on the perc's.. I've had a couple of friends get hooked real quick on those things.

John

Dante8
Sep 22nd, 2001, 12:57:13 AM
I think I'm going to crack open a Diet Coke to go with this large greasy Pizza Hut Pizza I'm eating right now. Mmm.... pepperoni....

harlock69
Sep 22nd, 2001, 01:00:33 AM
Email me a slice of that pizza. Gotta have Dew with that though.....

The Ancient Enemy
Sep 22nd, 2001, 01:20:07 AM
Just finishing a night of social drinking with some friends and having my last glass of Sammy Adams.Cheers to all of you supporting your favorite brewer after a long week.

Gytheran
Sep 22nd, 2001, 01:29:54 AM
Well everyone have a nice night... off to Bacardi and Episode I for me.

And I'm out...

stonky
Sep 22nd, 2001, 01:31:43 AM
Beer me, and here's to America's finest on behalf of Canada.

stonky

chewies big toe
Sep 22nd, 2001, 01:42:05 AM
Oh man i hate living in the u.k .Im up and ready for work .

Bar keep 2 asprin please

gotta get rid of this baby elphant tap dancing in my head.

cheers eveybody!!!!

Gytheran
Sep 22nd, 2001, 03:50:26 AM
I'm feeling pretty good, though I MUST ADD...

The fast scenes in Ep I !!ROCK!! if your tipsy...:lol: as if didn't if you're not :lol:

TheLivingForce
Sep 22nd, 2001, 04:02:26 AM
Sittin with a Margarita....listening to some Duel of The fates, and raising my glass to stanze and to all who love props and America!!:)

-Neal

Gytheran
Sep 22nd, 2001, 04:10:40 AM
I'm with'ya there!

DrStranglove
Sep 22nd, 2001, 04:32:48 AM
Enjoying some Pikes with a Fuenta!!!!!!! (I lost a Gunny this last week and can not think of a better way to saulte the bastard!!!!)

DrS

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more...or close the wall with our dead! In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility. But when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the Tyger. Summon up the blood. Disguise fair nature with rage, and lend the eye a terrible aspect."

aStanze
Sep 22nd, 2001, 05:02:04 AM
How's everyone's weekends so far? Mine's good. Went to a friend's house to play the new version of Counter-Strike on his LAN, but his server kept choking....went home and ate some leftover king crab and Lobster tails from my friends and his girlfriend's dinner.:) Yummy.

The most fantastic thing was on TV tonight there was a Celebrity telethon with the celebrities actually taking the pledges.:D Everyone who's anyone in Hollywood was there...wow!

Good night all,
-Stanze:)

TheLivingForce
Sep 22nd, 2001, 05:44:30 AM
Well, I am sitting here, thinking about how I cannot wait to get my 12" Indy, and the BR Badge, and ooh how I really want that Superman Crystal...drool....aw CRAP I spilled my drink!

-Neal

aStanze
Sep 22nd, 2001, 05:54:49 AM
I'm getting anxious for my Gfx EL saber from Larry and Mike.:)

Must be Patient!

*fondles Graflexes pretending to activate Blue Blade*

:lol:

Cheers! Neal, I'm gonna hit the sack,
-Anthony:)

TheLivingForce
Sep 22nd, 2001, 05:57:31 AM
Cheers Stanze, and I look foward to the pics burp, excuse me, and have a safe one!

-Neal

aStanze
Sep 22nd, 2001, 05:58:44 AM
Roger that Neal, you do the same.:)

|I zzzzzz
-Stanze

TheLivingForce
Sep 22nd, 2001, 06:01:47 AM
Thx Stanze:)

'night...zzzzzzzzzzzzz.......Sup...Cryst.........m us...hav.......one.......zzzzzzzzzzzz.......need.. ...t......win....lotto............................ ....

Gytheran
Sep 22nd, 2001, 06:10:47 AM
All I have to say is.... Obi Wan is the MAN!

aStanze
Sep 22nd, 2001, 06:19:43 AM
Yes, Obi Wan is male.:lol: Just kiddin'...;)

Gytheran
Sep 22nd, 2001, 06:24:36 AM
you are quite possibly taking me too literal stanze. :lol: