PDA

View Full Version : I Love You Guys.....oh! and Gals

Gytheran
Sep 22nd, 2001, 04:29:53 AM
I just want to thank all those who have made this board possible and all of those "old-timers" who provide the essential info for us "new-timers." This place have become a magnet for me.... Not to mention helped me spend a lot of hard earned money.

I have learned so much about the props of my favorite movies, the SW trilogy. Thanks!

I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!*

*Disclaimer: all of the events you have just witnessed have come from an unstable mind and should not be held against the spoken party.

O-well.... I'm in too good of a mood right now :) :)

Thanks again

Gytheran
Sep 22nd, 2001, 04:30:59 AM
and I'm out.... :) back to the last half of Ep I :)

DrStranglove
Sep 22nd, 2001, 04:33:28 AM
Uh...we love you too.....yea, uhhhh

DrS

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more...or close the wall with our dead! In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility. But when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the Tyger. Summon up the blood. Disguise fair nature with rage, and lend the eye a terrible aspect."

aStanze
Sep 22nd, 2001, 06:18:56 AM
You ain't getting my Bud Light.:)

The feeling's mutual I'm sure.;)

Off to bed...REALLY!:lol:
-Stanze:cool:

Gytheran
Sep 22nd, 2001, 06:41:26 AM
hmmm...

perhaps I need to remove my above statement

I'm sure there will be quite a few taking it WAY wrong, along with the title.

BTW for all those reading, lol, the title is my drunken attempt at making fun of being politically correct... I assure you I am fine. There is much less blood in my alchohol stream now...er oh, whatever!

This is just a thanks to all the nuts...er collectors like myself populating this board.

TheLivingForce
Sep 22nd, 2001, 07:24:38 AM
No prob Gytheran:) !! Hey I love that Banner man!!

-Neal