PDA

View Full Version : Bar Room Brawl(all combatants MUST be drunk)

Gav Mortis
Sep 30th, 2000, 09:35:09 PM
OOC: I am pissed and wanted to amke a post coz me is bored, ok?

Here goes...

IC:

*Gav walks into bar and downs an After Shock, he then turns and walks to the cemtre of the dance floor and dances to "Found an Angel" by Paul Van Dyke (the best song in the world!) as the night goes on*

Lady DeVille
Sep 30th, 2000, 09:39:58 PM
*Is sitting in a dark corner, working her way through a bottle of tequila with Live Wire when she sees Gav come in the bar. She nudges her mistress, and they both start laughing hysterically as they watch Gav try and get on a bar stool.*

Nupraptor
Sep 30th, 2000, 09:40:20 PM
::Looks at Gav's spelling and figures he Must be drunk:: ;)

Jedi Alpha
Sep 30th, 2000, 09:40:36 PM
Alpha slams a bottle over Gav's head, and then goes back for some more to drink::

Live Wire
Sep 30th, 2000, 09:41:58 PM
hey dont hurt gav!!!!

*frys alpha and throws a chair at him*

Lady DeVille
Sep 30th, 2000, 09:43:34 PM
*still laughing, she picks up the tequila and drains the last of it, then throws in in the corner where it shatters.* Bring it on!!

Gav Mortis
Sep 30th, 2000, 09:45:47 PM
*Gav's saenses are oblivious to the impavct of glass, he turns to Alpha, lands a punch squarely on his nose, covering his face in blood|*

Live Wire
Sep 30th, 2000, 09:47:59 PM
*hops up on the bar and watches. Throwing lightening at the jedi*

Lady DeVille
Sep 30th, 2000, 09:49:27 PM
*she ducks LW's lightning, and trips the Jedi, landing him on his back.*[/i]

ooc: three on one really isn't fair...but who cares!

Jedi Alpha
Sep 30th, 2000, 09:50:06 PM
Ever notice that everytime we meet it always ends up in a punch or two?

::Alpha reels back, and then drops his second bottle onto Gav's head, knocking him out cold::

Live Wire
Sep 30th, 2000, 09:52:18 PM
THATS IT!!!!!!!!
NOW I AM MAD!!!!!!!!!!!

*walks over to alpha. picks him up and electrocutes him and tosses him back against a wall.*

I SAID NOT TO TOUCH GAV!!!!!!!! YOU HEAR ME JEDI SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

*kicks alpha in the groin*

Jedi Alpha
Sep 30th, 2000, 09:56:07 PM
::alpha hits the floor, and barely feels anything as he gets kicked.::

Hey...whaz thiss?

::alpha uses the force to to throw all the bottle around the bar into the Sith::

Lady DeVille
Sep 30th, 2000, 09:57:40 PM
*Ducks the bottle, and tries to run at the Jedi, but is so drunk she runs into a wall instead.* Ow!

Jedi Alpha
Sep 30th, 2000, 10:00:51 PM
::A bottle slams DeVille in the back of the head::

Gav Mortis
Sep 30th, 2000, 10:02:49 PM
*Passes out cold from the bottle*

Director Isard
Sep 30th, 2000, 10:02:57 PM
*staggers in, clutching a bottle of good corellian brandy (mostly empty) and trying to keep it upright - forgets that it's not the bottle that has to keep upright but herself and stumbels over her own feet, landing at the feet of Gav*

He you! *looks up at Gav* hey' - its a Jedi! Nowwhere did I put my blaster??? iss here somewhere.

*fumbles at her belt, but can find blaster, so drinks the last dregs out of the bottle, then smahes it on Gav's knee*

Jedi Alpha
Sep 30th, 2000, 10:04:39 PM
::A bottle hits Isard in the head::

Live Wire
Sep 30th, 2000, 10:05:04 PM
*see's Isard enter and picks her up with the force and propels her into a ceeling fan where she gets stuck spinning*

Director Isard
Sep 30th, 2000, 10:08:51 PM
*feels herself loosing consciousness, but manages to shout*

LONG LIVE....er....WHASSHISNAME?

*passes out*

No one known
Sep 30th, 2000, 10:09:53 PM
A mysterious figure walk's into the fire and fire's an energy bolt at every drunk in the bar, Jedi or Sith. He turn's around and leave's the bar.

"The morales of this place are somewhat lacking."

Jedi Alpha
Sep 30th, 2000, 10:10:01 PM
:lol:

Live Wire
Sep 30th, 2000, 10:10:51 PM
*absorbs the energy thrown at her*

hmmm and to think I havent even been drinking! lol!!!!!

Gav Mortis
Sep 30th, 2000, 10:11:04 PM
*Falls to his knees in agony((*

Owww!!!! My knee!

*Crushes Alphas testicles and Izards breats with the force*

Revenge is a bitch innit?

:evil:

Director Isard
Sep 30th, 2000, 10:13:29 PM
*falls from the fan, and lands on LiveWire, who's slammed onto the ground*

*groans*

smfng wrng wif me hed.

Live Wire
Sep 30th, 2000, 10:14:34 PM
owww.....*LW glows and electrocutes Isard shooting her back up to the ceeling fan*

Lady DeVille
Sep 30th, 2000, 10:31:39 PM
*gets up from the floor, and races into the fray. She falls again, and gets up and tries to walk again...She sees the floor looming up at her and manages to avoid falling just barely. She sees Isard in front of her, and does a bullrun at her, knocking them both to the ground where they wrestle in a bundle of drunk arms and legs*

Director Isard
Sep 30th, 2000, 10:37:10 PM
(hmmm....am I up on the ceiling or down on the floor? I think I'd rather be brawling on the floor)

Hmpf! *tries to speak but gets some of DeVille's hair in her mouth just as she's about to curse that woman* Brbl! Lme go! Ack! *bites into DeVille's arm that's wrapped around her head*

Fewdman
Sep 30th, 2000, 10:39:27 PM
:: Fewd wanders in, smashed from his last pan galatic gargle blaster. ::
was wiff you peoplesth

Lady DeVille
Sep 30th, 2000, 10:39:43 PM
ooc: didn't see youon the ceiling, much better fighting on the floor :)

ic: OW! *yanks her arm away from Isard's mouth, and backhands her across the face.*

Fewdman
Sep 30th, 2000, 10:47:44 PM
:: Fewd stands around laughing, and then a random three fourths empty bottle of Corona whaps him across the back of the head ::
Now looksth what is *BURP* wrong with...
:: Fewd wavers on his feet slightly ::
Yu

Live Wire
Sep 30th, 2000, 10:55:10 PM
*see's fuewdman and sends a blast of energy at him frying him to a crisp*

Fewdman
Sep 30th, 2000, 10:58:30 PM
OOC: Im stumbling around remember? you are most likely as wasted as i am, so im going to take it that you half way miss (or a tad more than that)
:: Fewd falls off his feet, only brushed by the blast of whatever that was. A moment later, his mind's gears begin to turn and he realizes that he was just attacked. ::
*Hic* Hey, that wasn't *hic* very nice.
:: Fewd begins to shamble his way over ::

Live Wire
Sep 30th, 2000, 11:02:36 PM
OOC: actually if you check one of my earlier posts I haven't been drinking. So my aim is fine!

*frys him again*

Fewdman
Sep 30th, 2000, 11:06:12 PM
OOC: Then wtf you doing here? Isnt drunkeness a requirement?
:: Zapped, Fewd's body decides for him to fall to the floor. ::
Its not so bad...
:: Fewd begins to sleep, oblivious to the world around him::

Lady DeVille
Sep 30th, 2000, 11:06:16 PM
ooc: actually, if youcheck my first post, we were both drinking :) sorry LW, and i'm off for now, have fun bashing each other!

No one known
Sep 30th, 2000, 11:10:48 PM
The stranger reappears and inject's Live Wire with a green narcotic. He throws away the green sryinge and leave's the bar again.

"That should make thing's fair

Live Wire
Sep 30th, 2000, 11:19:15 PM
OOC: I need a shirt that say no I am not drunk I am ALWAYS this way! lol.

oh fine be that way! I am glad this doesnt go into the rpg timeline though.

IC: Wheeee!!!!!! look at me!!!! *dances on top of the bar throwing lightening everywhere!*

Fewdman
Sep 30th, 2000, 11:22:26 PM
:: Fewd is disturbed from his nap. Coming to with a groan and then a growl, he stumbles quickly (ooc : I MADE A FUNNY LOOK! LOOK! jk) and pulls Live's legs out from under her ::

Live Wire
Sep 30th, 2000, 11:24:39 PM
ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

*falls on fewd and looks up as she is sitting on his head. Glowing she electrocutes him and goes back to dancing about the room*

Fewdman
Sep 30th, 2000, 11:31:51 PM
:: Although slightly charred by now, Fewd is FAR too drunk to notice. He smiles and trips Live Wire ::

Live Wire
Sep 30th, 2000, 11:35:46 PM
*smashes her fist into fewdman and runs off*

Fewdman
Sep 30th, 2000, 11:40:02 PM
Ow, stupid !@##$%%.
:: Fewd lobs a full bottle of Corona at LiveWire, and it finds it's mark. ::

Lady Vader
Sep 30th, 2000, 11:46:01 PM
*LV comes stumbling in through the door... but misses the door and comes stumbling in through the concrete wall*

arish... who jush bashed my friendsh head over dere???

*she points a shakey finger at Fewdman*

YOU! you did itsh!!! you wanna piesh of me??? come here and you'll she why nobody meshes with my friendsh!!!

*LV takes out her whip and lashes it to Fewdman's legs, triping him and sending him crashing to his back*

have a drinksh on me!

*she smashes a full bottle of wiskey over his head*

*she looks at the bottle*

damn... good yearsh too... shame...

*she tosses the remains over her shoulder and goes running around the bar, screaming and lashing at anyone in site*

Live Wire
Sep 30th, 2000, 11:59:47 PM
Thats why its good to be friends with LV!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

*frys fewdman and runs off*

Xarkz Chaos
Oct 1st, 2000, 01:04:34 AM
*walks in through LV's wlal(semi-drunk), and sits at a table*

Hey, wheres da service around here? * gets up from the table seconds befroe someone is thrown on it.

*pulls a chair over his head, but falls down* Ah need a drink... * pours himself something storng*

Xarkz Chaos
Oct 1st, 2000, 01:08:43 AM
fiendish sig!

Xarkz Chaos
Oct 1st, 2000, 01:11:10 AM
OOC: trying html...

Lady DeVille
Oct 1st, 2000, 01:56:41 AM
*gets up from the floor and sees Xarkz. she jumps on him and punches him in the face, misses, and falls off*

Xarkz Chaos
Oct 1st, 2000, 02:06:26 AM
*bends down to pick up a shiney penny and has Lady Deville just sort of fly over him*

za?

Live Wire
Oct 1st, 2000, 02:09:38 AM
*laughs hysterically*

Lady DeVille
Oct 1st, 2000, 02:10:02 AM
*swings back around, drunkenly, and staggers towards him.*

I'll get you! *but she was so far gone it sounded like: Ahlsh getssshh yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush!*

*She falls on him, and they collapse in a pile of legs and arms*

Xarkz Chaos
Oct 1st, 2000, 02:26:59 AM
za? *had dropped his penny* *gets rather annoyed by this and force jumps in the small room, busting through the ceiling with Deville on top of him, then falls through another hole on the bar counter where he finds another shiney penny(deville still on top of his back)*

Live Wire
Oct 1st, 2000, 02:27:13 AM
*continues laughing and mumbling something about aprons and rocking chairs*

Lady DeVille
Oct 1st, 2000, 02:28:26 AM
*scrambling off the guy, LD kicks him off the bar, then jumps down after him and breaks a chair over his head*

Xarkz Chaos
Oct 1st, 2000, 02:37:41 AM
*actually gets hit by something for a change (oh my!) and rolls to the floor, under a table which Live Wire is on, and knocks its legs out, dumping her into LD. Gets up groggily and sits at the bar, drinking some liquid.*

Lady DeVille
Oct 1st, 2000, 02:40:09 AM
*scrambling out from under her mistress, LD lurches towards X and falls on him again, passing out*

Xarkz Chaos
Oct 1st, 2000, 02:47:26 AM
*spills whatever he was drinking on LD, her hair soaking up a lot* Hmm...

*wonders what to do know, remembers, and then passes out*

Lady DeVille
Oct 1st, 2000, 02:51:25 AM
*slides off Xarkz, landing on the floor where she starts snoring*

Lady Vader
Oct 1st, 2000, 02:54:22 AM
*LV sees the comotion being put on by the two Sith ladies and one guy*

HEYSH! yoush jush knockdsh my friend intosh my freindsh... bad bad BAD!

*LV staggers over to where Xinkz is and whaps him over the head with a pressure cooker pot*

showwy... frying pansh alreadysh taken...

*LV throws the pot over her shoulder and it lands squarly on Gav's head... the pot cracks in several places and falls apart*

hardsh headsh...

*LV continues her running around and lashing at ppl... this time, climbing walls also*

Xarkz Chaos
Oct 1st, 2000, 03:14:19 AM
*tiredly gets up and sits with his back against the bar. Glances over to some chairs, he slowly starts to spin his finger without moving his hand to levitate the 3 chairs and start spinning them in the air. Scoops up LD in one, LW in another, and LV in the last. Starts spinning it faster and faster until he notices there is a penny to the side of him and reaches for it, losing control of the chairs.*

Lady DeVille
Oct 1st, 2000, 03:16:17 AM
*goes flying* OWCH!

Lady Vader
Oct 1st, 2000, 03:24:51 AM
*goes flying out of the chair and lands smack on Xinkz*

excush me... yoush sheemed to be the shoftesh shpot to landsh on...

*LV gets up, non to gently, steping on Xinkz, and begins to run, climb, and all sorts of wacky stuff again*

Xarkz Chaos
Oct 1st, 2000, 03:26:48 AM
swoosh!

Lady DeVille
Oct 1st, 2000, 03:27:26 AM
*gets up, falls over, and gets up again. The room spins, or is she spinning?? She falls again, and crawls under a table and passes out again*

Xarkz Chaos
Oct 1st, 2000, 03:41:59 AM
*gets up heavily and wanders around, looking for something unknown to all, even himself*

Lady DeVille
Oct 1st, 2000, 03:45:17 AM
*wakes up, finds the door and stumbles out....* Mmusssht go puuuuukesh.....

Xarkz Chaos
Oct 1st, 2000, 03:54:05 AM
*sits back down*

OOC: just realized my sig is mispelled! do'h

SnakIyz
Oct 1st, 2000, 09:53:33 AM
:: rolls eyes ::
You guyz are freaking me out ...

Gav Mortis
Oct 1st, 2000, 12:14:53 PM
And we're the ones freaking YOU out?!?!?!

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 1st, 2000, 12:21:15 PM
**Comes in stumbling drunk..laughing at Gav**

So this is where the party is?!

**Goes to sit on a stool and misses it, falling flat on her butt**starts laughing hysterically**

OOPS...too much Alderaan Ale! **Leia remains laughing on the floor**

dalethria
Oct 1st, 2000, 12:31:13 PM
Mysteriously, a red liquid is poured all over Leia's head and it runs through her robes. She sniffs and knows that it is a bloody mary and turns around to see who it was.

Nobody is there and she sits there knowing that if her head was clearer, she would know who it was.

:: OUTSIDE OF THE BAR ::

Dalethria laughs and takes a swig of the bottle of Rum that she has and sways back into her ship and lets the Auto Pilot take her home.

Gav Mortis
Oct 1st, 2000, 12:31:29 PM
*Laughs at Leia whilst throwing back a bottle of Bud, which isn't a good idea as now he is drenched in ale.*

Oops, oh well!

Oh Leia! Have a drink!

*He throws a pint of Beer all over her and her top is soaken and see-through as a result of this*

WAH-HEEEYYYY!!!!

WET T-SHIRT COMPOTITION!!!!!

*Gav fumbles around the bar and grabs three more pints and throws them over LW, LV and LD and the competition begins*

There ya go lads, now aren't I good to y'all!?!? ;)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 1st, 2000, 12:45:22 PM
**Leia stumbles off the floor..covered in ale and bloody mary**

GAG...I'm soaked. I look like I am wearing Tie dye clothes. Yikes! *then laughs hysterically as she sways**

**turns to Gav...walks over to him and fumbles on him**

"Hiccup" That wasn't very nice. I just bought this outfit...Hmmm...**Leia then pulls herself off of Gav and looks at her ale**an slowly pours it over his pants**
Hmmm....I think someone forgot to use the potty!

**Laughs hysterically..turns around**

Where's NAVARIA!

**Grabs a BIG bottle of wine**

I like to give her this bottle of wine! HEEHEE..more like over her head**

**Leia runs out seeing Dale's ship reading for liftoff and force throws the bottle of her ship**It shatters all over the ship**

Don't say I never gave you anything. I just christened your ship!

**Leia laughs..and sways as she gets in her Xwing and sets the autopilot for home**

Boy..I am going to have a dosey of a hangover