PDA

View Full Version : Lost Past... (RPG-closed)

Sith Summoner
Oct 4th, 2000, 09:44:07 PM
**Droids scury around carrying boxes and assorted items... some of them are Sums... some Shadow's... but a lot are items that have been in storage for years... put there by Sums parents... Sums and Shadow are running around rumaging through boxes and odering droids as to where everything goes... its a hectic scene...**

OOC: this is a RP about Shadow Raionos' past... if you would like to comment or join in some capacity let me know by one of the means avail in my profile...

Shadow Raionos
Oct 4th, 2000, 09:52:02 PM
~she whips her hand back through her hair leaning over a group of boxes in the corner. She looks up, her body worn and tired, but her eyes restless with the excitement of the old castle. She stands up and stretches before she walks out of the room. She calls to Sums~

I'm going to see what's in that basement. I'm sure I'll find something interesting.

~she laughs silently to herself as she grabs a lantern and begins down the steps. At the end of the long flight of stairs, all that she can see is the darkness. The damp smell of the basement permeates the air as she opens the door, almost knocking her back. She makes a face, but continues on down the steps. She holds the lantern down trying to see past the darkness, but her visibilty is slight. She walks slower and peers around, getting slightly tense from the scene. She laughs it off and whispers to herself.~

My name is Shadow for crying out loud....

~she stops in the middle of the stairs and chants a few words to herself. The lantern goes out, but the whole basement is illuminated by an eerie glow. She sets the unlit lantern down and continues into the room~

Much better.....

Sith Summoner
Oct 4th, 2000, 09:56:21 PM
Alright my love... but be careful down there...

**Sums continues to search through boxes and bark out orders to droids...**

Shadow Raionos
Oct 4th, 2000, 10:02:14 PM
~she runs her hand along the dampness of the cool basement wall. For the first time in a long time, she gets the chills, from something unseen. She becomes more alert as she walks further into the basement. She sees an old table upturned and laying in the corner, and old dresser of some sort laying on its back. She turns around a corner and see a large trunk. It's about 6' by 3' by 3'. It's a dark black color, almost blue black. Not the color of the lacquer but the deep color of the metal. She walks towards her and shudders slightly again, and turns to look behind her. She runs her hands over the smoothness of the trunk. She calls out to her love~

Hey-a, Summs, love, come look at this.

Sith Summoner
Oct 4th, 2000, 10:04:16 PM
**Sums hears her and barks a few more commands before heading down the stairs... coming up behind her...**

Yes... what is it i can do for you my sweet???

Shadow Raionos
Oct 4th, 2000, 10:06:03 PM
~she leaves her hand on the dark metal of the trunk and bends down to eye the lock~ Have you ever seen this before? Do you know how to get into it?

Sith Summoner
Oct 4th, 2000, 10:10:57 PM
**eyes the old lock...**

Ummm I think i have the master key...

**Sums pulls out his ls from his belt and in a single slice that Shadow barely avoids hey slices the lock off...**

It slices, it dices, juliens fries...

Shadow Raionos
Oct 4th, 2000, 10:13:23 PM
~she smiles as she turns back to the trunk. She looks at Sums briefly, then puts her hands on the trunk front. She begins to lift, at no avail~

Well are you going to stand there and watch, or help?

Sith Summoner
Oct 4th, 2000, 10:16:04 PM
Ummm... i think stand and watch...

**She shoots him "the look"...**

Ummm on second thought...

**He starts to lift the heavy lid... With a lot of effort the lid slides off and crashes to the floor on the other side of the box...**

Is this thing really worth this amount of effort???

Shadow Raionos
Oct 4th, 2000, 10:25:42 PM
Everything is worth this amount of effort.

~she looks down into the box, and gets the chills once again, almost startling herself. She pushes the feeling away and peers down into the box. She is somehow drawn to it, and is more curious by the minute. She sees only a fabric of some kind. As she pulls it out, the fabric falls into a long flowing gown, that seems to dance in her hands as it straightens itself out. She smiles as she looks at it, then sets it aside. The trunk is filled with smaller boxes, but for some reason, she ignores these, and passes them up, digging deeper into the trunk....~

Sith Summoner
Oct 4th, 2000, 11:30:54 PM
**He watches her dig...**

Ummm obsesed much???

**he can do nothing as she digs deeper into the box...**

Shadow Raionos
Oct 5th, 2000, 05:55:18 PM
~she digs deeper and deeper into the trunk as if it is the only thing that matters in life. She pulls boxes out and then stops abruptly. She gazes down into the trunk, and slowly lifts a long slender box out. It's a black box, intricately designed. She holds the box in her hands and stares at it for a minute~

Have you ever seen this before??

~she walks over and sets it down on a table sittern nearthe back wall~

Sith Summoner
Oct 5th, 2000, 06:23:38 PM
**he walks over and looks at the box... studying it for a minute or two...**

Nope... sorry babe... you have to understand that a lot of stuff was packed away down here after me and my brother were, how you say, kicked off this rock... I may know whats inside but not the box itself...

Sith Summoner
Oct 7th, 2000, 03:30:35 PM
TTT

Shadow Raionos
Oct 7th, 2000, 03:32:30 PM
~she hands him to box and takes her hand, putting it on the handle of her snake sword and pulls it out, angling it above the box~ well just hold it real still......

Sith Summoner
Oct 7th, 2000, 03:35:16 PM
**looks at her with worried eyes...**

Ummm what are you doing???

**tries to remain perfectly still...**

Shadow Raionos
Oct 7th, 2000, 03:37:17 PM
~she grins at him~ I was just going to open the box..Now just hold still..~she arches the sword back farther and eyes the lock on the box...~

Sith Summoner
Oct 7th, 2000, 03:38:37 PM
Ya just make sure you don't open me up at the same time...

Shadow Raionos
Oct 7th, 2000, 03:41:23 PM
~she looks at the lock some more, then lowers her sword, placing it back at her side. She looks at it some more, then reaches over and touches it~ i wonder what this is...~she pushes a small button and the box comes open. She smiles as she looks up to see Sums with his eyes tightly closed~

Sith Summoner
Oct 7th, 2000, 03:47:37 PM
**Sums slowly opens his eyes and is greeted with the sight of Shadow with a huge grin on her face... looking down he sees that the box lock has come open...**

Very funny...

**Sums places the box back down and lifts off the lid... inside lays a short sword that has been mounted onto what looks like red pine... the blade is etched in a decorative pattern and the gold handle is formed in a more decorative rather than fighting style... Sums looks at the sword for a moment... trying to remember something that is just at the edge of his memory...**

I got it...

**Shadow looks at him with a questioned expression...**

I remember this sword... it was a present to my father by someone... a Count or something... ya Count Scorca or something like that...

Shadow Raionos
Oct 7th, 2000, 03:57:36 PM
~her face turns white and her smile fades to an empty gaze. She swallows hard and looks down at the sword, then back at Sums. She chokes the words out, as if they had impailed her~ Count...Sci...Sciota??

Sith Summoner
Oct 7th, 2000, 04:03:31 PM
**Sums is still looking at the sword and doesn't see the look on her face...**

Ya that's it... how'd you know... you know him or something???

Shadow Raionos
Oct 7th, 2000, 08:01:34 PM
~she stares intently at the sword, her skin pale as a ghost. She swallows hard again and backs away from it slowly~ he...he....

Sith Summoner
Oct 7th, 2000, 08:05:42 PM
**Sums notices her movement out of the corner of his eye... turning he see's her white as a ghost... putting a hand on her chin he raises her head so that their eyes meet...**

What is it???

Shadow Raionos
Oct 7th, 2000, 08:18:09 PM
~her expression turns cold and she jerks away from him. She grabs the sword from within the box. Her body seems to shudder as she holds it in her hand. She examines it, her eyes becoming cold, and seeming dangerous. A loud yell escapes her throat as she spins the sword and slams it down into the wood floor. Wood chips fly up and the sword stays straight up, embedded in the floor. Her chest heaves as if she just ran a marathon, and she glares at the sword~ Sciota...Sciota was my father. ~she turns to look at Sums, her eyes still cold, and distant, but he sense some helplessness within her, her own fear shaded by the hatred~

Sith Summoner
Oct 7th, 2000, 08:24:10 PM
**Sums looks into her eyes... there is something that he has never seen before... its emptyness... a cold dark empty spot that has just been opened up and engulphed her... He grabs her and pulls her close to him... holding her tight against his chest... his hand resting on her head... he quietly whispers...**

Its okay...

Shadow Raionos
Oct 7th, 2000, 08:28:52 PM
~she tries to pull away from him, but his hold is to strong and she gives in to it. An exasperated sigh escapes her throat as the past begins to overwhelm her, the pictures of her mothers dead body, her crazed father...the note, telling her that they weren't her real parents. She closes her eyes to try to push the thoughts out of her mind, but it takes her over. Unconciously, she pushes away from Sums and backs away from him, her eyes closed tight, her fists closed so tight her knuckles begin to turn white~

Sith Summoner
Oct 7th, 2000, 08:31:55 PM
**Sums can only stand shocked at what he is seeing...**

Shadow???

**a look of concern takes the place of the one of shock...**

Shadow Raionos
Oct 7th, 2000, 08:41:20 PM
~her hand whips up as to stop him from approaching her as her thoughts cloud her mind. She crumpled to the floor, and draws her legs to her chest. Sums remembers the first time he saw this happen to her in the Empire HQ. She winces as the pains of the past come throbbing into her mind....

Shadow...we're not your real parents..your parents...are.......

Your mother deserved what she got Shadow. She was nothing. She didnt take care of you I raised you. You are MINE! Nothing will take you away

~she sees the vision of her father holding her by the arm in the room with her mothers dead body. She remembers the tears rolling down her cheeks and the fear. The fear...Her body convulses and she cries out, she reaches for Summoner, her chest tight, almost restricting her breathing~

Sith Summoner
Oct 7th, 2000, 08:44:15 PM
**Sums moves to her quickly... taking her hand and kneeling beside her... looking deep into her eyes...**

Don't do this alone... let me help you... show me what is hurting you...

Shadow Raionos
Oct 7th, 2000, 08:48:09 PM
~she looks at him but her gaze seems to go further than him, residing somewhere in the past. She begins rambling incoherently in some foreign tongue to him. She closes her eyes but she wraps her arms around Summoner. As she does so, a power surges through him, almost taking is breath away. He gasps in suprise and her thoughts come to him. All he can see is her past. Although his eyes are open, all he can see is what is going on in her head~

Sith Summoner
Oct 7th, 2000, 08:55:19 PM
**The transfer finishes and Sums opens his eyes again...**

My god... no wonder... I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry...

**he gets up and helps her up... with her leaning on him they walk back up to the living quarters... the sword still sits in the floor... he will come and deal with that later... for now she is his only concern... when they reach the top of the stairs... Sums barks a loud order for the droids and servants to get out... With that he takes her to their bedroom so that she can rest...**