PDA

View Full Version : Alpha's quest (II) (Open RPG)

Jedi Alpha
Sep 25th, 2000, 01:40:08 PM
Ok...I can't get into the original thread so I'll start another one.

What's happened so far: Alpha nd Iyza head towards the planet Jamurra to look for Alpha's family, and Andude shows up on the ship. As Andude finds Alpha and Iyza, Iyza falls unconcious. Alpha takes Iyza to the med bay to see iof the med droids can find anything wrong.

{OOC:Iyza~I need you to repost your last post on the original thread.}

SnakIyz
Sep 25th, 2000, 01:43:56 PM
Her eyes open, but Iyza finds herself in the Shadow Realm instead of Alpha's ship. Staggering up in the darkness, she hears the silent footsteps of somebody approaching through the nothingness.
How did I get here ...

(OoC: ^_^V)

Jedi Alpha
Sep 25th, 2000, 01:46:59 PM
{OOC:Thanks bud}

Alpha looks at the droids scanner, and is suprised to fin othing wrong with her. Looks at Iyza, and feels a sudden dread. Alpha is afraid he'll loose Iyza, like he did the original KnyteWulf.

Come on iyza, snap out of it

Jedi Alpha
Sep 26th, 2000, 01:52:50 PM
Alpha hears a warning siren on the intercom, and heads to the @#%$pit of the corvette. Alpha brings the ship down to a gentle landing and then decides to grab some sleep. Instead of going to sleep in his quarters, he decides to keep an eye on Iyza. alpha takes a chair, and puts it at Iyza's side, and then goes into a Jedi meditation, so he can wake up faster if anything happened.

SnakIyz
Sep 26th, 2000, 04:23:11 PM
In the Nonexistent Plane, Iyza trembles as the figure approaches, her eyes widening as it becomes clear who it is.
“You’re meant to be dead … “
The Spirit raised his eyebrows, apparently amused. <<If I recall correctly, it was you who fled with your tail between legs, dear. A Kodak moment indeed.>> Iyza glared fiercely, but the Spirit remained unflinching. <<Besides, I haven’t come here to argue with you. There are more important matters to be discussed. Like your twin.>>
Iyza’s face relaxed a little. “What about her? And anyway, Knyte’s bark is worse than her bite. She’s been yapping like a moron about being the Spirit of Death, but she hasn’t done anything whatsoever to prove her worth.”
The Spirit’s laugh echoed through the stillness, making Iyza shudder. <<You’re dumber than I thought. What kind of a fool do you take her to be?! She’s a Spirit by birth, unlike you, Iyza. The mortals in the Material World mean nothing to her, they’re mere pests, a means of distraction for you. While you’ve been dilly-dallying around doing absolutely nothing, she’s been ravaging other planes. Why would she care about something as measly as the human world?>>
Iyza closed her eyes and faced down. “How am I involved in all this? What do you expect me to do?!”
<<You, Iyza, are involved in it every single way. And I don’t expect you to do anything. I just expect myself to kill you. Right here. Right now. For the good of the entire multi-verse.>>

Back at Alpha’s spaceship, a dark shadow formed above Iyza’s motionless body, slowly consuming her …

andude330
Sep 26th, 2000, 04:26:16 PM
ahhhhh!!

Jedi Alpha
Sep 26th, 2000, 04:35:11 PM
Alpha comes out of his meditation and sees the shadow form around Iyza.

"Iyza!"

Alpha tries using a Jedi technique to dispell the darkness but it fails. Alpha then tries talking to Iyza through the force, and then through the Spirit world

Iyza, if you can hear me plase answer. What's going on?!

andude330
Sep 26th, 2000, 04:38:09 PM
[i]*thinking: no... never... all my fault.....[i]

[b] NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![b]

Jedi Alpha
Sep 26th, 2000, 04:41:09 PM
Alpha hears Andude's thoughts, and turns to him.

"Andude, do yo know what's happening? I need to know."

Alpha thinks: I can't lose Iyza, not now...

andude330
Sep 26th, 2000, 05:00:13 PM
[i] i dunno....[i]

[b] WITHOUT IYZA, IM DEAT MEAT![b]

Jedi Alpha
Sep 26th, 2000, 05:04:31 PM
Alpha shakes his head.

"If Iyza dies I'll watch out for you. Deal?"

andude330
Sep 26th, 2000, 05:10:18 PM
okay....

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Sep 26th, 2000, 05:11:10 PM
::taps ALpha's SHoulder.::

Your ship is FULL of Stow away's you know that?

::takes a cigarette out, lighting it up.::

Nice to see you again ALpha, and whose the Iyza Chick?

Jedi Alpha
Sep 26th, 2000, 05:17:11 PM
"Next time I have my ship searched...And Iyza is Knyte Wulf's sister. So whacha doin on my ship Matt? And did you bring anyone else along with you? :) "

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Sep 26th, 2000, 05:19:42 PM
::looks around.::

Not to My knowledge....

So!

::Looks at Iyza.::

So what's wrong wich'er? Besides the black fog thing...

Jedi Alpha
Sep 26th, 2000, 05:23:17 PM
Alpha looks worried.

"I don't know...My guess is something's going on with her Spirit..."

andude330
Sep 26th, 2000, 05:24:51 PM
no!

Jedi Alpha
Sep 26th, 2000, 05:27:15 PM
"No what?"

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Sep 26th, 2000, 05:29:27 PM
Oh her Spirit!!!

::Looks'ater.::

Well I suggest finding a nice planet, setting down, and getting her to a good old fashioned jedi council, sith council, or medical facility.

Or you could try some fancy shmancy Force techniquei

Jedi Alpha
Sep 26th, 2000, 05:35:47 PM
"Won't work. I'm the Spirit of Fire and I know first hand most of those don't work."

andude330
Sep 26th, 2000, 05:35:55 PM
im too dumb to know any force moves, except force heal and force earth

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Sep 26th, 2000, 05:38:46 PM
We.ll then She's SOL until we get'er to some sort o' facility.....So get this bucket moving...

...Say ANdude...ever Play Poker?

Jedi Alpha
Sep 26th, 2000, 05:44:52 PM
Alpha has a good idea.

"I could steal a couple things here that might help...I'll be back in a while!"

Alpha runs out of the ship, onto the planet of Jamurra. He stops long enough to give the guard his ID, and then heads towards a museum. As Alpha walks in he sees what he's looking for: The Sword of the Chosen, The Sapphire Medalion, and Kaervek's Torch. When put together these three things will create a weapon like none other. It is also a healing device. Alpha walks up, getting ready to take the things.

They're Capashen property after all...And I'm the last Capashen alive...

andude330
Sep 26th, 2000, 05:47:38 PM
poker....

yeap!

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Sep 26th, 2000, 05:53:05 PM
::Pulls out a pack of cards and deals him a hand.:;

Five card draw, Crazy man rules. Which means ROyal'es are wild.

andude330
Sep 26th, 2000, 05:57:01 PM
wow!

king, queen, jack, 10, ace

FLUSH!

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Sep 26th, 2000, 06:01:19 PM
Sorry kid but that don't beat five o' a kind...

...what were we betting anyway?

andude330
Sep 26th, 2000, 06:13:33 PM
nothin

Jedi Alpha
Sep 26th, 2000, 07:27:19 PM
...Alpha makes sure no one is around, and then takes out a small vibroblade. Alpha sets to work cutting the glass away, and as he finishes a siren rings through the museum. Alpha quickly ignites a sabre, and slices away some of the guards, and then grabs the three artifacts. Alpha stops short and then takes out the flowstone armor from one of the display cases, and puts it on. Alpha runs out and slices down a couple more guards, and then flicks a switch on his commlink.

"Andude, Matt~I'm coming in! open up!"

Alpha powers up for a Spellshaper technique, and tosses the stolen artifacts upwards.

"Shadow Rift!"

Alpha fires a blue blast from his hand, and the artifacts teleport into the ship. Alpha then stops short when he sees a fleet of humans, nonhumans, and serpent creatures.

dang it!Caterans!

Alpha ignites his other sabre, and then charges into the ranks of creatures, mowing down troops. Alpha feels a burning sensation, as one of the Enforcers sticks its poison stinger into his shoulder. Alpha rips the stinger out, and slices down the Cateran. After That Alpha sliced down most of the the Caterans, but not before he gets stung three times more, and scratched up by the other creatures. About ten minutes later, Alpha gasps for air, as he sits on the deck plating of the, now closed, decking. Alpha doesn't wait and runs into the med bay, and finds the artifacts. Fighting unconciousness, Alpha hooks up the pieces into the most powerful version of the Sword of the Chosen, and then prepares to give Iyza some of his own life energy, all the while ignoring the various cuts, scrapes, bruises, and the poisoned wounds.

please work...please.

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Sep 26th, 2000, 08:54:22 PM
Dude...

::Pat'sem on the back, taking the Cigarette out of his mouth.::

You looked a bit banged up. WHy don'tcha go Take a breather, I'll watch'er for a bit.....

SnakIyz
Sep 27th, 2000, 02:00:24 AM
(OoC: Okay, since this obviously didn't work, I'll try again. =P)

In the Nonexistent Plane, Iyza trembles as the figure approaches, her eyes widening as it becomes clear who it is.
“You’re meant to be dead … “
The Spirit raised his eyebrows, apparently amused. *If I recall correctly, it was you who fled with your tail between legs. A Kodak moment, indeed.* Iyza glared fiercely, but the Spirit remained unflinching. *Besides, I haven't come here to argue with you. It's Knyte I wanted to talk about.*
Iyza’s face relaxed a little. “What about her? And anyway, Knyte’s bark is worse than her bite. She’s been yapping like a moron about being the Spirit of Death, but she hasn’t done anything whatsoever to prove her worth.”
The Spirit’s laugh echoed through the stillness, making Iyza shudder. *You're dumber than I thought. What kind of a fool do you take her fpr?! Knyte is a Spirit by birth, unlike you. What good would destroying the Material World do? The mortals are a mere pest in her eyes, a distraction to keep you away while she's been ravaging countless other planes. While you've been dilly-dallying around there, the multi-verse has been crumbling. The Material World is insignificant, but it's time too shall come.*
Iyza closed her eyes and faced down. “How am I involved in all this? What do you expect me to do?!”
*I expect you to do absolutely nothing, Iyza. I just expect you to die. Right here, right now.*

Back at Alpha’s spaceship, a dark shadow formed above Iyza’s motionless body, slowly consuming her, and a distraught voice called to Alpha for help ...

Jedi Alpha
Sep 27th, 2000, 08:38:47 AM
Alpha's head shoots up as he hears someone call for help.

Iyza? Is that You? Tell me what to do...

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Sep 27th, 2000, 09:57:17 AM
::Sits up in the pilot seat playing Solitaire.::

GReat, Mental messaged maniac, A SIx year old kid, and a chick with a storm, literally, 'round her head...

..How D'I keep getting Mixed up in this kinda crap man?!?!

::Loooks over at Iyza.::

I can see Why he's worried anywho....not much i can do though...

SnakIyz
Sep 27th, 2000, 01:12:07 PM
As the shadow touched her, Iyza's body slowly started disintegrating (Digimon death style =P). The faint voice again called to Alpha.
"Please, Alpha ... help me ... I need you here ... "
As the Life force was gradually sucked out of her, Iyza's hope diminished, as she knew that no Spirit apart from the Spirit of Life had the power to leap from plane to plane. And besides, Alpha didn't have a clue where 'here' was ...

andude330
Sep 27th, 2000, 02:23:49 PM
[i] snakiyz, like my mother: the one i never knew....[i]

Jedi Alpha
Sep 27th, 2000, 02:47:42 PM
Iyza I have an idea...just hold on.

Alpha thinks to himself: Only the Spirit of Life can planes jump, but I know a couple Spellshaper tricks to do that too...

Alpha gets up, and huis hands glow white, as he summons up enough mana to cast one of the most difficult spells.

"Let's see if this works...Plane Rift!"

The white energy forms a portal by Iyza, and then searches the different planes for Iyza. It stops on a dark plane, and Alpha steps through, looking around the place. The portal closes behind him.

"IYZA, WHERE ARE YOU?!"

andude330
Sep 27th, 2000, 02:48:27 PM
well, [i] not here.....[i]

Jedi Alpha
Sep 28th, 2000, 07:37:05 PM
As Alpha's first shout rings out, he unsheaths his Sword of the Chosen, and walks towards a small passage way.

Iyza, please answer me...I'm here to help you.

Tourment
Sep 28th, 2000, 10:06:37 PM
OOC: lol kaervek's torch,flowstone armor,spellshaper,shadow rift.Think you could incorperate M:TG into your posts anymoore???????

SnakIyz
Sep 29th, 2000, 02:01:56 AM
Through the nothingness, she hears Alpha's voice. Her eyes widen with shock.
"Don't come any further ... go back ... "
Exhausted, she collapses.

Jedi Alpha
Sep 29th, 2000, 08:49:27 AM
{OOC:Actually I could...}

Alpha hears Iyza, and follows the sound of her voice.

I'm not going to leave you Iyza...Not a chance.

SnakIyz
Sep 29th, 2000, 02:41:56 PM
Iyza 'hears' the footsteps of someone approaching and, shortly after, senses Alpha ... although he couldn't see her.
"NO!!"
Frantically, with the last of her energy, Iyza blocks herself from Alpha's view with a wall of darkness so that he couldn't find her.
Her Spirit drained of energy, it loses all consciousness as well as her body ...

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Sep 29th, 2000, 03:15:31 PM
::looks over at Iyza's Poor readings, playing a game of solitaire.:

...WHoever you are Iyza, please please PLASE refrain from dying until I finish this game...This is the first Time I'm actually WINNING.

Jedi Alpha
Sep 29th, 2000, 05:49:02 PM
Alpha stops short as he sees the wall of darkness, and then taps into the force, canceling out the wall.

Why doesn't Iyza want me over there? Time to find out!

Alpha walks over, and sees Iyza unconcious, and runs towards her.

"Iyza, are you ok?!"

Shadow Lord Susano
Sep 30th, 2000, 05:23:01 PM
As he approaches, Alpha's heart fills with a strange dread as an echoing laughter rings throughout the plane.
Welcome.

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Sep 30th, 2000, 05:57:50 PM
::feels that one.:

...woooo....That's COLD.

SnakIyz
Sep 30th, 2000, 06:12:26 PM
Back aboard Alpha's spaceship in the Material World, Iyza's body completely disintegrates, unknown to Matt. As he continues playing, a band of darkness creeps up from behind and wraps around his neck, choking him ...

Jedi Alpha
Sep 30th, 2000, 08:46:09 PM
Alpha turns around and unsheaths his Sword of the Chosen, looking at the dark man in front of him.

"Who the hell are you?! And what's happening to Iyza?!"

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Sep 30th, 2000, 11:10:31 PM
::flails, sending his cards everywhere as he grabs at his throat.::

GHAAAKKKK!!!

::concentrates a moment, using a force message to ALpha.::

"HEY!!! I GOT A SITUATION OUT HERE!!! SOMETHING'S PLAYING HANGMAN'S NOOSE AND THEIR USING ME AS THE HANGMAN!!!"

Shadow Lord Susano
Oct 1st, 2000, 08:16:27 AM
Who am I? To put it simply, I am the Lord of the Shadow. But more importantly, what're you doing in MY place?! Iyza has told me a lot about you. Well, actually, she hasn't, but whatever. Anyway, what're you doing here? I thought you were looking for your family. Trust me, they're not here, so if you wouldn't mind leaving this place ... please[/b]

SnakIyz
Oct 1st, 2000, 08:17:48 AM
The darkness reforms itself and pounds into Matt's stomach, slamming him into a wall behind.

Jedi Alpha
Oct 1st, 2000, 01:56:50 PM
Alpha looks at Shadow, and sneers.

I was, until all this @#%$ started happening to Iyza. My quest can wait until I find out what's wrong with her.

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Oct 1st, 2000, 03:25:23 PM
::stands back up, holding his gut as he reaches one hand into his pocket, pulling out one of his Sabre Stars.:;

::He flings himself to the right as the shadow thing swings at'em, rolling along the ground and tearing off a bit of metal covering to reveal the crystal that powers it.::

A Little Rewiring...

::He rolls to the left as the shadw goes for'em again, pulling another star out abnd putting it up to the crystal as he pops to his feet.:

LIGHTS OUT TIME!!!...or on...

::Using the force he channels a nice light blast through the second star into the exposed Crystal, causing a refraction effect that sends light everywhere, hopefully dispelling the darkness.::

Jedi Alpha
Oct 1st, 2000, 03:47:42 PM
As Alpha looks at susano, his armor changes into that of a Phyrexia Assault armor, and his other hand holds a battle lance, favored by planeswalkers, and other SpellShapers.

So you never did answer me...What happened to Iyza?

Shadow Lord Susano
Oct 2nd, 2000, 01:57:50 AM
Susano shrugs dimissively, uncaring.
That is none of your concern. Just get outta here and find your family. I don't care what you do. Iyza's condition is none of your business. She wanted to accompany you but now she cannot. Why do you care?!
He quickly looks back over his shoulder, glancing at Iyza's body slighty agitated, making sure Alpha cannot see.

***~-~-~-~-~-~-~***

Despite the placement of the mirrors, the darkness remains, only unseen. As Matt smiles with victory, he feels the cold shadow enter him from behind, taking over his mind, body and Soul ...

Jedi Alpha
Oct 2nd, 2000, 08:50:17 AM
Alpha walks within striking distance of Susano.

I care because she's my friend, and I...I...love her

Shadow Lord Susano
Oct 2nd, 2000, 12:55:42 PM
Susano suddenly bursts out laughing.
Mmmph - hm - uh -HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEH!!!!!!! That's the funniest thing I've heard for AGES!! You're certainly the witty one!
He continues laughing uncontrollably, almost tripping over.

Jedi Alpha
Oct 2nd, 2000, 06:57:28 PM
Alpha looses it, and fires a bolt of Fire into Susano's chest, blasting him backwards.

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Oct 2nd, 2000, 07:27:55 PM
::collapses, unconscious.::

Shadow Lord Susano
Oct 3rd, 2000, 12:50:06 PM
Susano grins madly at Alpha and raises his hand to show the fireball, extinguishing it as he clenches his fist.
You're playing on MY turf, kid.
A ring of darkness binds over Alpha, pinning his arms to the side before seeping into his body so that he loses complete control. Alpha sees his hands glow with growing plasma energy, his arms raising and aiming the powerful blast at Iyza's motionless form ...

***~-~-~-~-~-~-~***

As Matt loses consciousness, the shadow takes form again to that of a wolf.
"Hello ... Mat ... "

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Oct 3rd, 2000, 05:29:23 PM
::Sits up, rubbing his head.:;

MAN that packs a kick..

::Eye's the wolf.;
...Did I drink some bad Hooch? Or are you that thing that tried to play Moriarty with me as the hangman?

Satine Capashen
Oct 3rd, 2000, 05:48:17 PM
DON'T call me kid!

Alpha tries desperately to stop the build up of energy. As he fails, and the blast fires at Iyza, Alpha uses the force to bring the plasma blast back into Alpha, knocking him back, badly burned.

Satine Capashen
Oct 4th, 2000, 08:37:07 PM
Alpha gets back to his feet, his chest still smoking.

Toyana Micta!

As Alpha says those words, light streams out of himself, and surrounds Iyza, making a protective barrier of pure light side energy around her, protecting her from harm.