PDA

View Full Version : Jedi!

Venom
Oct 16th, 2000, 01:04:34 AM
The RSO have a score to settle with the Gungans. Stop us if you have the guts.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 16th, 2000, 01:50:21 AM
Ahemmm...Venom. What is the score between you and the Gungans you want to settle? And where do you intend to strike, here or TGC?

Daark Genesis
Oct 16th, 2000, 01:53:56 AM
"The RSO pride themselves in being the most powerful group in the universe, no? Therefore, I'm sure you must believe that you can defeat the Jedi as well. If that be the case, then you will strike here, otherwise prove your cowardice."

Venom
Oct 16th, 2000, 01:58:47 AM
Oh? And you think your posturing impresses me?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:01:22 AM
Stop avoiding the questions..Venom. Please answer them.

Daark Genesis
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:01:36 AM
*smiles wrly*
"I am not attempting to impress anyone, sir. Just stating my opinion. Freedom of speech, is there not such a saying?"

Venom
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:07:25 AM
For you JK Leia Solo, I will answer. This.... other one, I will not.

I defy you Leia to bring any Jedi and stop the RSO. We have a score to settle and we will request payment in full.

Darth Havok
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:08:27 AM
They labeled us as cowardice, just as you Jedi here today are… And tried calling us out on their terms.. I suppose that is the best you could expect from a frog..*Grins.." And why not take two slimy foes with one fatal blow?

2nd question: Like we’d tell you when and where Leia, what are you joking? Not smiling here…

It’s not a matter of believing, it’s a matter of fulfilling destiny.

And if you knew the past between the Gungans and RSO, then you would know very well that the battle will/would be here..(on fans)

The Lounge Lizard
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:09:59 AM
Freedom of speech here is is irrelevant.

What IS relevant is how far my patience is tried...and I am sure that Lord Venom's fuse is shorter than even mine.

Answer him, or face insurmountable consequences.

Daark Genesis
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:11:52 AM
"My opinions are my own, do not mistake them for the words of the Jedi as a whole."

Darth Turbogeek
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:12:27 AM
Well, if it aint the RSO, coming out to play. Did someone spill your milk and nick you cookies?

The Lounge Lizard
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:14:22 AM
Begone, Turbogeek...you may have impressed me long ago, but you are a dried-up has-been now. I have surpassed you, and our confrontations no longer bring the thrill of challenge.

Darth Havok
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:15:33 AM
Ouch, that had to hurt old man..

Actually, we’re fresh out of frog legs, and need to restock the freezer back home..:evil:

Dara Shadowtide
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:15:56 AM
:: Dara steps to the side of her Master and nods to Lord Venom and then turns to DT ::

"I prefer frog legs myself. The Gungans are on my menu, not cookies and milk."

:: Dara grins ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:17:00 AM
**Rolls her eyes at the Sith**

Cowards...we are not. Fear is not in us. So your idol threats don't bother us.

The Lounge Lizard
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:19:12 AM
The Gungans themselves do not concern me. They are an inferior enemy that will meet an eventual demise. There are others on my immediate agenda...who I yearn to exact my revenge upon.

However...I see no with stamping the Gungans out of existence at the present time. Revenge is like good wine, it improves with age.

The Lounge Lizard
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:19:55 AM
I...do not make idle threats, woman.

You should know better of me.

Darth Turbogeek
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:20:51 AM
LL is calling me a screwed up has been? Somehow, I find that rather amusing, considering you could never match me in the first place.

Well Venom, you goning to huff and puff or are you going to actually do something apart from spank monkeys?

The Lounge Lizard
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:22:15 AM
Tell me, Jedi...how long has it been since you last saw or heard from Jadesfire4?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:22:53 AM
Getting a little angry are we LL?!!

The Lounge Lizard
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:24:36 AM
Answer the question.

Darth Havok
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:24:51 AM
Idol you say Leia? Don’t try my patience or any of ours for that matter..

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:25:22 AM
What about Jadesfire4?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:27:53 AM
Oh...I am testing your patience..Havok? Umm..who started this?! eh.

LL..been awhile on Jadesfire4.

The Lounge Lizard
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:29:31 AM
I'm proving a point.

Two months ago, when your beloved Jedi Jadesfire4 discovered she had a twin brother...I boasted that I would do such terrible things to her that it would poison her brother's soul beyond all reparation's hopes.

Her brother turned out to be...none other than Itala Marzullo, the splinter of hate in my mind's eye.

Ever since that day...I have made it my religion to torture her, mind, body, and soul. She has not seen the light of day since that fateful discovery.

I do not make idle threats.

Venom
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:30:11 AM
I understand from your reply Geek, that you have a death wish. It will be my pleasure to comply with that wish if you want

Vega Stone
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:38:55 AM
..You basterd LL! YOU NEVER CAME BACK WHEN I WAS GONNA FIGHT FOR JADE BACK!

*Gets ready to grab his Lightsaber*

The Lounge Lizard
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:42:16 AM
Strike me down you naive Jedi fool...and she will surely die.

Don't think for a second I'd let her live.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:44:22 AM
Not such a swift move LL. First you sith had done this to Mara, now Jadesfire4. Not very smart. You won't get away with this.

Venom..DT can take care of himself and especially the likes of you.

(OOC: probably my last post tonite 3am here)

Venom
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:49:19 AM
Then if DT can handle himself, then why does he not respond with anything other than childish insults?

The Lounge Lizard
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:49:53 AM
Imbecile Wench...do you realize what you are saying?

With Mara...our kidnapping bought us a great deal, indeed, including three star systems, several ships and supplies, plus a seat in the Coruscant Senate.

With JF4, I can say that my motives are not so altruistic.

And there is nothing to make me part with my prize.

Lady Vader
Oct 16th, 2000, 02:59:17 AM
*LV comes to stand to the right and behind LL... and a few feet away from Venom*

a Jedi in the hands of a Sith... completely at their mercy...

*her expression changes, one of concern and sarcasm*

oh wait... Sith don't have mercy on their victims...

*she looks meaningfully at Leia, snearing*

such a heart warming thought, isn't it?

*she smiles... there is no friendliness behind her eyes*

Damien Killcannon
Oct 16th, 2000, 03:05:47 AM
:: Damien enters just seconds after his mistress, a condenscending look etched upon his features. Turning away from the Jedi, he strides over to Venom, stopping a few feet away. Damien falls to one knee in a bow::

My Lord Venom, I am Damien Killcannon Vryce, and I am yours to command.

Venom
Oct 16th, 2000, 03:44:50 AM
The RSO have been displeased for sometime the Gungans seek to defy us. We are now going to put a stop to that. The Jedi can either choose to face us and die or stand aside as we deal with the Gungans.

If the Gungans dont face us in battle, we will destroy Theed and enslave the population.

There will be no negotiations.

Lady Vader
Oct 16th, 2000, 08:27:25 PM
*looks at Venom and smiles*

so true... Sith don't negotiate... especially with Jedi (let alone Gungans)...

:evil:

Glace Diable
Oct 16th, 2000, 11:13:10 PM
:: Watches from a distance and snickers at the Jedi. ::