PDA

View Full Version : Searching Within(RPG-Closed)

Fire Hazzard
Sep 4th, 2000, 02:02:51 PM
(Only Jedi can reply...with the exception of Dalethria)

:: Fire lies on the side of a grassy hill and think of her problem....the problem of where she belongs. She remembers many words of her friends, and one sentence stands out :: "What would Sage think?" What would he think? :: Fire's emotions and thoughts keep confusing her more and mor

dalethria
Sep 4th, 2000, 02:55:25 PM
"Of course Fire, do remember who said that to you...."

:: Dalethria walks slowly up the hill, her hands folded behind her as the wind tossles her hair around ::

"Remember, he lied to you in order to stay, how can you trust someone like that who claims to be a Jedi?"

:: she walks over to where Fire is and looks down at her ::

"I sense you are still confused over what was said at the bar (http://pub4.ezboard.com/fsithempire76244ramascorner.showMessage?topicID=12 64.topic)?"

Nupraptor
Sep 4th, 2000, 02:56:23 PM
::With no shadows to appear out of, I simply walk up to her like anyone else would. Wordlessly, I sit down and turn to Fire::

"Is the only reason you stay because of your brother? Because, if that's true, then you would be lying to yourself. You'd be a Jedi, but in name alone. Like a woods guide who gets lost in his own forest. I can understand what you're feeling, but you must put things into perspective: If it's truly what you wanted, then wouldn't you have left already? A true Sith wouldn't care what her brother thought about her actions, now would she?"

Fire Hazzard
Sep 4th, 2000, 02:59:48 PM
I remember who said that Dale.....but that's not what matters. I care about Sage more than anything.....I don't want to loose his trust.

dalethria
Sep 4th, 2000, 03:07:24 PM
"That is the sacrifice that you will have to accept if you wish to be truly happy. If you let yourself be held back then you will gone nothing that you desire."

:: she sits down next to Fire ::

"Now I told you if you let go of your fear, I can help you. You need to make the decision and I will help in anyway I can. I only want you to be where your destiny lies, and I already sensed that you made the decision. It is your fear that keeps you stagnant...break that fear and you can become powerful as your heart cries out for!"

Fire Hazzard
Sep 4th, 2000, 03:15:56 PM
I can't do it....I can't bring myself to do it....I know where I belong. In the middle.

Nupraptor
Sep 4th, 2000, 03:17:19 PM
"So you will ally yourself with neither? You realize, of course, that that means you will have enemies on both sides?"

Fire Hazzard
Sep 4th, 2000, 03:19:30 PM
I don't know what to do....I want to fight for the cause of the Jedi, but I want to be able to get revenge on someone without getting reemed out....

dalethria
Sep 4th, 2000, 03:20:19 PM
Fire...I have to agree with Nuprator. You can't play both sides. Neither one will trust you and you will become stuck once you reach your limits. You must embrace the light or the dark to find that potential. For once you should do what you want and no worry what others think...take a stand!

Nupraptor
Sep 4th, 2000, 03:38:46 PM
"I don't think I'm the right person to advocate the Jedi to you, Fire. I know exactly what you're feeling. It seems like I just don't fit in there, sometimes."

Jedi Rebel X
Sep 4th, 2000, 04:05:11 PM
::Rebel appears in a tree nearby. I'm not going to say anything like what you would think. I'd rather say that if you want to help the jedi, you'll go with their ways. We have no use for someone who embraces the dark side and the light. We only need those true to the light::

Nupraptor
Sep 4th, 2000, 08:49:21 PM
Like I said... I really can't comment. But, if you want to know what your brother would think, then I suggest you try to <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=1151.topic>remember</a> when he thought you had joined the Sith.

Fire Hazzard
Sep 4th, 2000, 09:14:45 PM
I remember....I remember. But he didn't know if I joined or not, so his response dosen't count. :: Fire takes a deep breath :: I've made my choice, and I'm sticking with it.

dalethria
Sep 4th, 2000, 09:15:35 PM
Ah yes...cannot comment yet you did.

How about we leave her alone and let her follow her heart...no matter what she chooses to do. that means no influence from the Jedi and Sith. All Fire is is a lost soul that doesnt know where she wants to belong. I think she needs time away from everyone in order to decided what she wants. The only thing that you need to understand though Fire is that you cannot be apart of both sides. that will confuse your further.

:: hears what Fire said ::

And what is your choice if I may ask?

Fire Hazzard
Sep 4th, 2000, 09:39:10 PM
I'm going to stay with the Jedi. But the next time someone picks on me I'm killing them whether the Jedi like it or not.

dalethria
Sep 4th, 2000, 09:44:50 PM
:: her laughs is loud and long ::

As you even think that...your destiny is in the dark

:: gets up and points at Fire ::

Once you kill in anger as you speak, it will forever control your destiny and the Jedi will not stand for it. If you ever change your mind and decide to follow the path that is really in your heart...you know where to find me

:: walks away and leaves the thread ::

JediMaster Skywalker
Sep 4th, 2000, 11:05:55 PM
If you ever change your mind and decide to follow the path that is really in your heart
================================================== ===
dale you are a fine one to talk about what is in fire's heart, you still do not follow what is truly in your heart....remember, Leia and I know what is truly there.......

dalethria
Sep 4th, 2000, 11:18:38 PM
....you only think you know what you saw... the voice says rather hesitantly and leaves as quickly as it came