PDA

View Full Version : Stalking the Battleground

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:29:00 PM
Well Master Yog, I see we have yet again none who can stand against our might. The Sith are weak and will not last long against us.

Cool! Just like the old days!!

DarthPoreon
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:30:24 PM
if you say so DT...

DarthPoreon smiles, his vicious one. "Think so?"

Jedi Rebel X
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:33:54 PM
I think so.

Master Yoghurt
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:33:56 PM
Ahhh... yes, those were the days, DT. Picks up a yellow paint spraying can with the Force, and writes "Sith are cowards".

That should get their attention! :)

OOC: Going to reboot computer while Sith replies.. be back in 5 minutes.. hehe..

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:34:15 PM
Oh I know so, little one. You cant stand agains the might of the Jedi

Lord Gue
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:37:27 PM
Yes, well the jedi arnt much better of, the true rulers of this BG are the Imperials

Jedi Rebel X
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:39:30 PM
You wish Gue.

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:39:38 PM
No your not. The Jedi are.

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:44:39 PM
::Appears from a shadow behind Gue, quiet as death. I cross my arms over my chest, my head bowed::

"Yes, I would have to agree."

Master Yoghurt
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:45:24 PM
The true rulers are not Imperial. They only build their silly toys.. DS's and stuff. The true rulers use the Force, and use it wisely.

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:47:02 PM
Scared the Imperials are. Unwilling to face anyone outside of their tin cans

DarthPoreon
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:48:06 PM
I'm Imperial, I'm sith.

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:49:20 PM
::laughs::

"Yes, well it's amazing those weaklings known as Sith have lasted this long. One would think they would have destroyed each other by now."

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:50:16 PM
:: steps into the BG and stands next to Nup and speaks ::

To face ones battle from afar is weak, to confront your enemies face to face is what shows true convictions.

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:51:19 PM
Your bug squash

FORCE FRYING PAN!!!

SPLAT!!!

:: DT looks at his pan, wondering where the splat came from. He looks at Poreon on the ground

"Ahhh. Thats where the splat came from. I was expecting a clang"

FORCE FRYING PAN!!

CLANG!!!

Darth Poreon falls back to the ground

DT : Better!::

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:53:27 PM
::I look at my Trout::

"I think this will sound the same no matter what I hit..."

DarthPoreon
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:54:40 PM
A large bump swells on his head. 10 minutes later.... "Ouch!" DarthPoreon exclaims. You're quick...
========
Afraid the jedi really are,
-------

sticks and stones my break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Master Yoghurt
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:55:07 PM
Wise words indeed Navaria. And Nupraptor is right.

DT has just demonstrated the most powerfull weapon in the Galaxy.. it is not a Death Star.

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:56:25 PM
FORCE STICKS AND STONES!!!!

:: Poreon screeches as tons of sticks and stones thunder in a tornado, batter the Sith and then dissappear::

DarthPoreon
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:57:51 PM
it isnt fair...
====
Runs to mommy...

"My mom can fix anything!"

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:58:48 PM
I have finally seen the true power...it is a frying pain... :lol:

Course, I won't bring up the Force Titanic theme. Oh wait...I did. :: Cover's her ears ::

Gav Mortis
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:59:07 PM
OOC: Is this actually a thread in which Sith will battle Jedi, or is it just an arguement, Sith are better than Jedi so there, etc?

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:59:08 PM
My mommy can kick start a Jumbo

Master Yoghurt
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:59:57 PM
The Sith are slow and few in numbers today.. afraid perhaps? Oh well.. fear leads to the Dark Side, so that would explain it.

DarthPoreon
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:00:37 PM
ofcourse this is a battle, a word battle

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:00:48 PM
Fight time Gav.

Master Yoghurt
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:02:23 PM
::Slaps Gav with the famous Norwegian Salamon..::

Does that answer your question?

I have been looking forward to this Gav..

DarthPoreon
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:02:56 PM
goo slushes everywhere...

Lord Gue
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:05:18 PM
Ill have you remember that I myself have fought man people hand to hand, force to force including but not limited too:

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:05:26 PM
C'mon you weak and pathetic Imperial Gue... come out of hiding from yer tin can!

:: Looks under can::

Nope he aint hiding there....

Fewdman
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:06:25 PM
:: Fewd goes fishing. zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTT! pump, reel,pump, reel, (stop, rinse, repeat). And into his hands is a six pound spotted sea trout. :: "Cus, look what I caught!"

Liam Jinn
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:08:38 PM
um Jedi = #1

DarthPoreon
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:09:00 PM
There he is! DP points up at a 20 Ton Block thats falling. "Uh-Oh"
The Block falls (read subject)

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:12:49 PM
Ummm.... ::I slap Gue around a bit with a large, hairy, radioactive Trout::

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:14:50 PM
:: DT looks up and sees the block falling, with the Force he deflects it and it hits Lord Gue::

Jedi Rebel X
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:15:21 PM
::Toilet papers sith bases::

Fewdman
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:15:32 PM
:: I slap Gue in the face with my not as odd trout, and in its frustration, bites him in the nose, and won't let go. I leave the trout hanging on Gue's nose, and grin. ::

Ominous Warrior
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:15:55 PM
:: Steps into the BG, next to his master, Yoghurt, holding a green lightsaber. ::

Firebird1
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:16:21 PM
*Firebird1 changes the graffiti that Master Youghrt had painted on a wall. In a can of red spray paint Firebird1 sprays a line through Sith and paints above it Jedi. In now reads Jedi are cowards.*
:evil:

Gav Mortis
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:17:35 PM
OOC: Good! :)

IC: *The air around the Jedi turns crisp and icey, the only sound breaking the silence is that of a gentle breeze and it's carressing touch. As the group stand, misty breath leaves their mouths and one or two begin to midly tremble against the cold of the early evening. Winds gain momentum in an alarming suddeness as thick, dark clouds dominate the sky above cantring around the battlefield. Hair is being tossed aside, clothing flaps as the wind changes direction and with an almighty push, surges towards DT, lifting him from his feet before he was able to avoid it and is know high in the air. The great Jedi Master is suddenly caught in the air by a second powerful torrent from behind and when the two opposing forces collide a powerful tornado is formed, DT swirls in the air, he is tossed aside uncontralably in the air in various directions lifted higher and higher.*

*Without warning an imense blinding light causes the remaining Jedi to flinch as a lightning bolt rips through the clouds above and connects with the small green Jedi. He is hurled off of his feet and lands to the floor shaken. Instantaneously, a rumble follows the lightning and it's imense roaring fills the arena and eventually dies away. Now the only sound that can be heard of that of a second rumbling, a roar originating from; a speeder bike as it emerges from over a hill, a dark figure rides it and swerves at some distance from the group coming to a stop, throwing dust into the air. He climbs from the bike, his black trench coat flowing in the winds and he lowers his shades, eyeing DT as he falls from the tornado heading straight for the great Master Yoghurt*

I have been waiting for this for too long Yoghurt!

Master Yoghurt
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:18:14 PM
Gue, chockolate chip cookies are good.. perhaps you would care to have one?

::Offers Gue a cookie dipped in Fosters and Jedi Toilet Duck...::

Lord Gue
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:20:01 PM
suddenly the block slides off gue as he is as thin as a sheet of paper with a sign in his hand saying 'Owch!', suddnly as DT takes a step forward an anvil falls where he was, then another and another as DT keeps moving. As he runs off towards the horizon a house falls, then a mansion, then the titanic...

DarthPoreon
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:25:54 PM
DP speeds by, "Beep Beep!"

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:26:01 PM
:: DT comes back, juggling all the stuff Gue threw at him. Pausing only to use the Titanic as a club on Gue, he keeps juggling until he gets to Gav, "accidently" tripping up and spilling a Jedi Toliet Duck on Gav.

Gav screeches as his clothes are eaten away and he is nekked!!!::

Liam Jinn
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:28:16 PM
ew....

Ominous Warrior
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:29:29 PM
Double ew.

Ominous Warrior
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:31:47 PM
:: Snaps a photo of Gue to put on the GJO bulletin board ::

Gav Mortis
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:45:42 PM
OOC: OK, so this is a humerous battle I take it, I was dying to have a proper fight :(

Anyways, I'll post a reply to that in a mo DT!!!

Yo ass is grass boy!!!

Master Yoghurt
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:47:01 PM
::While lying on the ground, getting caught off guard after Gav's surprise attack, Yog focused into his inner self to sense the effects of the lighting bolts. Most of it had been deflected away and straight into the ground. A nearby boulder had taken most of the damage. Yog looks calmly at Gav Mortis as he steps of from his speederbike..::

Finally we meet..

::As the smoke clears, blown away by the winds that rages through the area, Yog gets to his feet and rises slowly up from the ground. The hood is pulled back revealing face scarred from many battles and wars. Bacta treatment could only hide that much. The Jedi Master reaches out to the Speeder Bike controlls with the Force.. a switch is flicked and a light glows red. The engines roars as they ignite.. Gav turns his head shocked to see that the speeder that he so carefully parked is now turning against its master! With a *thump* the speeder hits Gav, catching him by the robes, pulling him with it in this flight of madness. The Sith is forced to cling on for dear life.. meanwhile, Yog ignites his lightsaber; with a touch of the activation lever the blade extends, casting a green flickering light over the gounds. Just as the speeder is one yard away from the Jedi, he ducks to the ground in the very last second.. the speeder rockets above and Yog swipes the blade at the structure of the bike::

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

Gav: Nooooo!!!

*The flight controls malfunctions of overheating and the speeder is sent into an uncontrolled spin toward the nearby boulder..*

Firebird1
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:52:52 PM
*Firebird1 taps Master Yoghurt on the shoulder.*
Here catch...
*Firebird1 throws the can of red spray paint at the Jedi Master. The can explodes in front of him covering the Jedi in red paint.*

Master Yoghurt
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:54:17 PM
::Whistles a tune..::

Firebird1
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:55:59 PM
*Firebird1 is confused at the Jedi's musical abilities.*
Funny, I thought this was a fight...

Master Yoghurt
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:56:06 PM
Hmm.. covered in paint I am..

Gav Mortis
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:01:15 PM
*Gav is thrown about behind the speeder uncontrollabley, his legs scrape the floor and his trousers are torn at various points down the right leg. With some difficulty, as the rest of the world is tossing and turning around him he makes out the large boulder ahead and he fails in trying not to panic, his mind in a haze he fumbles about hopelessly in search for something that may help him, suddenly he flinches as his finger is cut slightly on something inside his clothing. He delves into a pocket and pulls out one of his Sai blades that he'd forgotten about, turning on his side ignoring the pain as he scrapes along the ground, creates a tear in his trench coat and adds pressure as he rips the blade all the way through the coat, releasing him from the speeder and sending him into a chaotic tumble across the floor.*

Damn! Arrggghh!

*Gav eventually comes to a hault and climbs to his feet but is almost immediately thrown forward from the explosion of the speeder bike colliding with the boulder, giving a warm yet powerful glow to the battle ground.*

OOC: I'll finish the rest of this tomorrow sorry. Parents want me to go to bed now :(

So I'll add an attack tomorrow, cya later.

Master Yoghurt
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:03:13 PM
I am good at whistling.. listen!

::Keeps on whistling.. Firebird looks in astoundment, not noticing the 15 cans of spraying cans hovering just above him.. Yog Force throws his saber toward the cluster of paint cans which hangs right above Firebird..::

Firebird: Oh no!
Yog: Oh yes!
<font color=red size=5>
Booooooom!!!</font>

Firebird is covered in paint in all colors of the rainbow..

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:06:44 PM
:: DT laughs as he lights a match, throwing it into the paint spray.....::

BOOM!!

Master Yoghurt
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:10:27 PM
Hmmm... an amazing painting... abstract I would say.

Fewdman
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:12:30 PM
:: Wanders by the now crispied sith, and posts a post it. "OWNED!" It states! ::
OOC: Stupid Sig

Master Yoghurt
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:13:08 PM
Is it inspired by the Edward Munch.. a modernized version of the "scream"? Pablo Picasso perhaps?

::Tries to evaluate the mess of paint..::

Firebird1
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:13:54 PM
Great your an artist too!!!

*Firebird1 grabs Master Yoghurt, throws him into a nearby wall, and sprays him with 5 different colors of spray paint. The Jedi master falls and leaves a hole in the picture.*

Fewdman
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:18:11 PM
:: Takes a trout and sticks it down Firebird's pants. Jumping back 2 meters, Fewd snaps a picture. ::
"Didn't think you could use a trout like that."

Master Yoghurt
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:23:05 PM
You ruined my masterpiece! Now it is worth nothing! Shame on you!

::Legsweeps Firebird from the ground, and Firebird falls with a splat into a puddle of yellow paint..::

Hmm... the painting is still not finished..

::Yog grabs Firebird by the neck, picks up another spraying can, spraying it at Firebird. The Jedi rubs the paint over the Sith's face.::

Very interesting.. yellow and blue mixed together is green..

Fewdman
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:25:51 PM
"Interesting. What shade of green is it, master?"

Master Yoghurt
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:28:36 PM
It is a very dark green. It must be the effect of all the other colors making the shade darker. The cool thing with oil paint though, is that you can paint it over, again and again...

Fewdman
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:33:43 PM
Sounds wonderful, would you like some help master?

(OOC: Pls Post on my training thread)

Master Yoghurt
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:44:38 PM
Yes, I need creative impulses from artists with different perspective.. only then will the painting illustrate the chaotic forces in the universe.. only then will it become a complete masterpiece.

(I will reply to your training thread!)

Fewdman
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:53:22 PM
:: Fewd dips his fingers in a can of paint, and draws a yellow smiley face on the forehead of Fire. :: "Hmm..."

Firebird1
Sep 18th, 2000, 01:02:12 AM
*Firebird1 grabs Fewdman's hand tha was painting the smilely face.*

It not nice to touch my face...
*Firebird1 throws him into the air, some straw and a straw hat. Firebird1 then concentrates on the Force. The Jedi Padawn lands on a wooden pole that props him up.*

Now Scarecrow, where is your brain?