PDA

View Full Version : An Unexpected Arrival (Closed RP)

Warren Azalin
Oct 16th, 2000, 03:40:23 PM
:: Warren and Kat finally arrive on Talus, after a little searching around they find the restaurant they were looking for. After a little wait they finally get inside and sit down ::

"Hey Kat, this seems kind of nice being back home and being with you."

Kat Kariena
Oct 16th, 2000, 03:46:15 PM
*smiles* This is a nice place to call home.

Warren Azalin
Oct 16th, 2000, 03:53:55 PM
"Well I guess it is a nice place to call home but it's always better when your with someone you care for."

:: Warren and Kat continue talking for a little while lonnger before finally leaving the bar and walking down the streets back to Warren's old home ::

Kat Kariena
Oct 16th, 2000, 04:00:08 PM
*Kat looked ad Warrens old house* It must of been a nice place to grow up in.

Warren Azalin
Oct 16th, 2000, 04:05:25 PM
"Well it was until my father got killed, after that point everything else went down hill. I never even found my father's killer just a bunch or Sith that wanted me dead. Only one of those Sith survived a tall blue haired elf. I never seeked him out cause revenge is not the way of the Jeid but if I ever saw him again he would be sorry."

Kat Kariena
Oct 16th, 2000, 04:10:33 PM
*smirk* You still want to defeat him don't you? Maybe you'll meat up with him agian in the future.

Magus DarkBlade
Oct 16th, 2000, 04:23:50 PM
:: As Magus is walking down the streets of Talus looking for his target he sees to people walk by him, one looking oddly familiar and the other a girl he's never seen before in his life. After walking a couple feet Magus finally placed the man face....Warren Azalin the target he was hired to assassinate. ::

"Hey you halt and prepare to die."

:: Magus quickly whipps out his Cortosis scythe and heads for the girl with Warren. Sith learning had taught him that before killing your victim it's better to torture them first. Now Warren would see his girlfriend die in front og his own eyes ::

Kat Kariena
Oct 16th, 2000, 04:33:35 PM
*Kat senced danger. She spun around igniteing her lightsaber and blocking the scythe just before she got hit by* What the heck?

Magus DarkBlade
Oct 16th, 2000, 04:53:21 PM
:: Magus is shocked to see the girl bring up a lightsaber and block his attack ::

"I should have known the Jedi would have a Jedi girlfriend. No matter I'll just kill you both then."

:: Magus quickly smacks the girl in the face with the butt of his scythe all he slashes at her legs with the blade. As she stumbles back he hits her in the chest with a blast of Ki that sends her flying back a couple more feet ::

Kat Kariena
Oct 16th, 2000, 05:00:04 PM
*Kat droped her LS as she few back from the blast**sits up* What's wrong with a fem being a Jedi? *stands and calls her LS back to her**watches Magus' moves carefully*

Magus DarkBlade
Oct 17th, 2000, 01:36:31 AM
:: Magus stands staring at the mysterious girl with the saber ::

"I have no problem with a fem being a Jedi, I just have a problem with Jedi's in general."

:: Before Kat can react Magus slams his scythe blade into her side sending her flying back a couple feet in utter pain. As Magus looks at all the blood covering his Scythe and begins to smile ::

"HAHAHA I love the site of Jedi Blood, it makes me hunger for more."

:: Magus quickly runs at Kat, Scythe in hand to deliver a menacing blow ::

Kat Kariena
Oct 17th, 2000, 01:59:14 AM
*mutters* oww *numbly, repeatedly for a few seconds**Kat moves out of the way of the blow from the Scythe, rolling onto the ground. She knew she was loseing blood from the gash in her side and woulden't be able to fight much longer. She pulled out a small pack of bacta that she always kept on hand and poured it over the gash. The bleeding stoped almost instantly, but Kat had lost to much already. She woulden't be able to fend off the next attack.*

Warren Azalin
Oct 17th, 2000, 02:17:05 AM
:: As the Scythe is about to slam into Kat it is intercepted by a blue saber. As Magus looks up he notices Warren standing there with salvation blocking the Scythe. ::

"You, your the one that tried to kill me before. Well if your here to kill me fight me, but leave her out of it."

:: Warren doesn't give Magus time to react as he quickly kicks him in the chest and slashes at his arm with Salvation ::

Magus DarkBlade
Oct 17th, 2000, 02:37:29 AM
:: Magus stumbles back a couple feet after getting kicked in the chest, as he's going back he feels Warren slash his arm ::

"Is that all you've got, you'll have to do a lot more than that to beat me."

:: As Warren is tending to the girl Magus throws a ki blast at him that sends him crashing into a nearbye building. As Warren tries to get up Magus quickly grabs his saber ignites it and throws it at Warren pinning one of his legs to the wall. Magus then grabs his Scythe again and begins walking over to the girl ::

"Hey, after I finish with the girl your next you got that."

Warren Azalin
Oct 18th, 2000, 11:20:39 PM
:: Warren watches in horror as Magus gets closer and closer to Kat. As warren tries with all his might to pull the saber out of his leg he notices that the saber is deeply imbedded into the wall, after warren thinks it over for a second he uses the force to enhance his strength as he rips the saber out. He lets out a howl of pain as the saber does some more damage as it comes out of his leg. As he begins to heal his leg he notices there's no time left to do it because Magus had already reached Kat. Warren quickly rises to his feet as best he can ::

"Hey, forgot about me ?"

:: Warren quickly takes advantage of Magus' distraction and tosses Magus' saber at his shoulder ::