PDA

View Full Version : The Crossing...(ReaperFett)

Darth Havok
Oct 1st, 2000, 07:49:21 AM
OOC- Now that we have that settled..

This is open of course...
ic:
------------------

A shuttle flew high over the desolate waste lands that covered most of the landmass of the planet of Tatooine. A never-ending blur of the shifting sands past below the craft, interrupted occasionally by glimpses of dunes and small cliffs. Ahead, several large flying creatures dove out of the shuttle's path. Off in the distance, thin beams jutted up from under the distant horizon and were growing larger. The tallest buildings in the encharted city. There were no other signs of large city, though. As they came up on the central area of thy city, he could see more modern structures that were probably the operations centers for the many building industries, shipping firms and corporations, and business centers that seemed to be just barely up operated..

Darth Havok
Oct 1st, 2000, 08:34:10 AM
OOC- Okay, changed it.. and found a spify picture as well..

ic:

Havok must have spoken some of his thoughts aloud, because Drake shrugged in the seat across from him. Then again, Havok thought, he hadn't spoken out loud. He needed to keep his thoughts to himself more. For someone as strong in the Darkside as he was, it was easy sometimes to unknowingly broadcast thoughts though the Force to others. And with someone else who was force-sensitive, like Drake was, it must have been increased that much further, much easier to pick up the stray thoughts he was sending.

"How do we know what to expect from this place?" Havoks voiced a question, hoping the other man would’ve pick this place up on the readouts of the scout ship. Drake gazed out the viewport ahead. "Well, we don't. From what we do know, however, I'm sure we can handle it. These people seem to be just getting things together, but still can have their own hidden defenses.” He stated…”It looks like we're about to find out. We're coming up on their main city." followed Havok's gaze and reply, and drew a breath at the sight displayed in front of them. A small quarry, with a <a href=http://geocities.com/havok1_us/crossing1.jpg>suspended bridge</a> lie on the distant out skirts of the site, obviously a traveling route to another city.. As they passed over head and prepared to land a safe distance away, on the farther side of the bridge..

ReaperFett
Oct 1st, 2000, 05:54:43 PM
You may like to change some things, considering it is on Tatooine :)

ReaperFett
Oct 1st, 2000, 07:02:38 PM
OOC: ooh, pretty picture

IC:
::Fett signs another form, and lets out a sigh. The first of the shipyards wouldn't be finished for another eight days, and that was before anything was built. At least they were nearly habitable. The living areas, social areas and defence rooms were all nearly ready, so at least progress was being made. By about 3 months, ReaperFett's Tatooine defence fleet would be ready, and then he would start making money. Not long to go...::

Darth Havok
Oct 1st, 2000, 08:13:47 PM
OOC-Glad you like...

ic:
As they came up over a sandy mountainside, he could see more modern structures in a small valley that was probably the operations centers for the building industries. Shipping firms and corporations in which that were under extensive construction and business centers that seemed they were under operation at the center of the site. Of course, even here a healthy respect for the environment seemed to be in place, respectively. It made for a very peculiar sight, seeing trees growing from around some of the buildings, in this biter wastetland, and hundreds of workers milling around on foot or on hoverspeeders passing by construction areas, and smaller structures. The shuttle banks left, to get a final view of the structures before it lands..

ReaperFett
Oct 1st, 2000, 08:27:01 PM
::"What do you mean, you lost the girders?"
The Jawa replied quickly, as sweat went down his forehead. Fett looks at him.
"Did you look in the ship?"
The Jawa looks around, embarresed, and runs off. Fett laughed, and took a sip of his tea. Soon, many people from many groups would be using his shipyards. Fett wondered if he should decide which people could use what, but changed his mind. First come, first served...
Fett then heard a shout, and saw a Jawa running towards him. He shouted in his native tongue.
"A ship? Where?"::

Darth Havok
Oct 1st, 2000, 11:55:57 PM
“They are bound to have seen us by now.” Drake says, as he adjusts the coarse for a landing area on the other side of the bridge as he had planned before..

“I would have to agree, though… We don’t even know how they will react to our curiosity?” Havok questions..

“If they know what’s good for them, they will not oppose us me lord, I can have the Luicifer here within the hour, to remedy any problem if one was to arise.” Drake responds with a smile….

“Yes, we could pretty much lay waste to the shipyard they are currently building, and the entire area they are in with the superlaser, that is no doubt, but we do not want to threaten them in that manor as of yet, these shipyards could be handy.” He says scratching his chin.. “I believe I will send you, Drake. To the out skirts, to have a meeting before I make my presence known. I believe it would be best, as I feel there is a very powerful Jedi in the area, and do not want to give in to my thoughts just yet, and make him aware of my presence.” Letting him know…

"That would be fine me lord, coming down into the valley right now..” Drake confirms…

The shuttles Ion engines slow to almost a halt, as the repulsers kick in and the ship slowly descends, its wing flaps folding up, as it rotates to land in a level manor of the flattened area of sand stone. The repulers gasps, as the landing gear reaches the ground, and the all propulsion systems are taken off line. As the air locks on the ramp hiss, and it lowers…

(btw-drake is a NPC, but no need to kill him, please)

ReaperFett
Oct 2nd, 2000, 02:42:22 PM
OOC: OK, I wont kill him. You on the other hand... :)

IC:
::The Jawa looks up to Fett(Being only 3ft tall, he did that a lot).
"Sir, the ship has landed 2 clicks from here"
"Suppose I better see what they want"
Fett goes to his locker, and pulls out some equipment. He then gets in his speeder, and sets off in that direction::

Darth Havok
Oct 6th, 2000, 03:40:20 AM
OOC-:( Hey! lol, now your gonna get it!

ic:

They engage in a brief conversation in the cargo hold, as Drake readies a speederbike, and Havok tells him that he will be close at all times, and never have his eye sight from him for a moment.. Drake isn't worried, as he knows his friend to be a force to be reckoned with, and that he has always held true to his word..

With that, Drake storms out of the hold, and Lord Havok strides down the ramp, as a few troopers take up defensive positions around the shuttle and keep a keen eye out for anything out of the ordinary..

A short time later, Drake comes around a bend, and approaches the bridge. Havok, is already down near the waters edge watching the proceedings, curiously, as he can hear a speeder in the distance..

ReaperFett
Oct 7th, 2000, 06:31:21 PM
::As Fett aproaches, he can now see that the ship has landed::

Darth Havok
Oct 7th, 2000, 06:38:45 PM
Drake pulls the bike to a halt before the bridge, and cuts off the engines, as he steps off, and begins to walk across the bridge...

Havok still watching from below, trying to mask his presence, as best he can...

Darth Havok
Oct 10th, 2000, 02:29:51 AM
ttt...yes no?