PDA

View Full Version : Damien Killcannon

Darth Viscera
Nov 20th, 2000, 03:02:03 AM
I challenge you to a duel.

Ignites his lightsaber, stands at the ready.

Damien Killcannon
Nov 20th, 2000, 03:13:30 AM
Very well, then, you arrogant fool. Perhaps you have come to show me that I was wrong, and that you can indeed use that toy?

:: He reaches to his side and removes the crimson lightsaber he borrowed from his belt, igniting it. ::

Normally, I'd allowed my opponent to strike first. After all, it is all the more humiliating when you lose, then. But I think I will save both of us the effort in this case.

:: Raising his lightsaber up to an offensive position, Damien held it there for several moments, completely still. Viscera wasn't goaded by his invitation, and so he took it upon himself to make good his word. With a dash, Damien ran forward at his opponent, sweeping it forward in an underhanded arc. The blade of his lightsaber collided with Viscera's in a shower of red sparks, blinding the both of them for a second. Still holding his weapon in the gridlock, Damien lifted up his leg and swung it around, kicking Viscera in his side. With a grunt, DV allowed his gaurd to slip and Damien managed to get his strike through. The blade of his weapon struck DV in the shoulder, making a light cut. He let out a grunt of pain, stumbling back a few steps as Damien readied for his counterattack. ::

Lady Vader
Nov 20th, 2000, 03:20:59 AM
*LV stood in the background with LW, watching*

Darth Viscera
Nov 20th, 2000, 03:33:46 AM
Pompous man, were I my own master, Lord Vader, you would be dead at this moment for uttering a mere breath in that insolent tone.

:: Viscera recovered from his slight wound, stepping back a few steps, keeping his lightsaber in a defensible position. He thought his next move over for a fraction of a second, then feinted his 'saber to the right, drawing the attention of the Sith, who blocked with his own lightsaber. Viscera then reversed his weapon, bringing it down towards the Sith's unprotected lower area. Viscera's saber grazed his opponent's leg, tearing a bit of cloth away. Taking this opportunity, Viscera brought his 'saber about, swinging it back up in a move designed to sever the Sith's head from his body....... ::

Lady Vader
Nov 20th, 2000, 03:54:01 AM
*LV tensed involuntarily, but she didn't dare interfere in the fight*

Damien Killcannon
Nov 20th, 2000, 03:56:07 AM
:: There was no way Damien could bring his weapon up to guard in time, so instead, he did the next best thing. Quickly, he arched his back backwards, pulling his neck far away from the intended course of Viscera's lightsaber. Taking advantage of Viscera's wasted momentum, Damien whipped his arm forward, burying his fist in DV's side. The man stumbled a bit, trying to regain his footing. With a small application of the Force on Damien's part, Viscera fell to the ground. Damien hopped over to him, bringing his foot down hard on DV's chest. A sharp crack echoed through the air. ::

Live Wire
Nov 20th, 2000, 04:01:24 AM
*LW raises her eyebrow slightly as she watches the fight. LV's apprentice seemed to know how to take care of himself*

Damien Killcannon
Nov 20th, 2000, 04:02:36 AM
((OOC: Signing off for the night. Continue this later. And I promise to make it somewhat more spectacular than what you were going to do before.))

Darth Viscera
Nov 20th, 2000, 04:32:17 AM
:: Viscera lay on the ground, trying to catch his breath. That last stomp had hurt, and he assumed that at least one rib was now broken. Luckily, one of the few tricks which Vader had tought him was the ability to put pain past him in the most diar of circumstances, save it for a time when he had the luxury of feeling half-dead. Viscera looked up at his foe, and, noting the position of his head, kicked with his boot as hard as he could, landing a solid, painful blow to the Sith's nose, shattering the bones inside. He took that opportunity to roll a few feet to the left, then pulled himself up, gasping and panting the entire time from his diminished lung capacity. ::

You're quite fiesty, aren't you? I can sense your pain. It is quite exquisite. Give up now, and I may kill you quickly.

:: Viscera gazed at his foe, the blood streaming from Damien's nose in a deliciously painful manner, and prepared to receive another attack... ::

Damien Killcannon
Nov 20th, 2000, 05:31:17 PM
:: The blood began to trail quickly down Damien's face, until it finally reached his lips, covering them like some sort of demented lipstick. His tongue darted out and quickly, licking up the blood there and a maniacal grin crossed his Damien's face. ::

Have I ever told you just how much I love the taste of blood, Viscera? And once I've tasted it, it awakens a hunger within me that will not be sated until there is nothing left. I think I will have to slake my thirst by feasting upon your entrails.

:: Damien chuckled even as he leaped into the air towards DV, propelling himself with the Force. Giving himself the extra momentum, he landed not facing Viscera, but behind him. Both men moved to turn around, but Damien was just a bit quicker. He brought his lightsaber around in a quick slash, lightly burning DV across his back. ::

You are well past your prime, old man. Without your precious Lord Vader to hold your hand, you are nothing more than a weakling.

Malycia Marzullo
Nov 20th, 2000, 05:49:15 PM
*stands at a distance watching the fight with an evil grin on her face*

Lady Vader
Nov 20th, 2000, 07:22:04 PM
*remains watching the battle, but keeping an eye on the Marzullo that stands at the other side, on the edge of the field... LW does the same*

Darth Viscera
Nov 20th, 2000, 07:26:23 PM
:: The Damien character slashed Viscera's back, nearly grazing his spine in the process, but Viscera kept on. ::

"Pain is for fools, young one. You must learn to ignore the pain, to dampen it, if you do not wish to become a victim of it."

Lord Vader had always said those words, but rarely had Viscera understood them, save during the sparring matches.

:: Viscera turned around as his foe was still adjusting to his new position, noticed he had just the right attack angle. He swung his lightsaber down in a counterclockwise arch, slicing the coherent blade of light through his foe's lightsaber hilt, effectively destroying the weapon. Viscera held his weapon towards Damien, and commented, panting the entire time. ::

I suggest you run, insolent worm. I do not feel like taking a life today.

Damien Killcannon
Nov 20th, 2000, 07:36:04 PM
:: Contrary to what Viscera was probably expecting, Damien did not falter. Instead, he simply smiled as he opened his palm, letting the destoryed remains of his lightsaber fall to the ground. ::

I never was very good at using those toys, anyway. I hadn't even bothered to construct that one.

:: laughs ::

You wish for me to run? I think not. I think you will find that you are not dealing with a worm, but rather, a Viper in disguise.

:: Darth Viscera was about to open his mouth to retort when, suddenly, he found that he could not speak. Could not breathe, in fact. The muscles of his throat had begun to constrict on themselves, tightening and cutting off his flow of air. ::

Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon, Viscera. I need none, for I am the weapon.

Malycia Marzullo
Nov 20th, 2000, 07:40:45 PM
*gives them a friendly smile and waves hello*

Itala Marzullo
Nov 20th, 2000, 07:54:34 PM
*everything turns cold as smoke invades Malycia's ground and Itala appears....he puts his hand on Maly's shoulder and whispers a couple of words...while looking opposie from everyone, no daring to turn around, he keeps talking to her, facing her side**

Lord Tavington
Nov 20th, 2000, 07:58:09 PM
:::Pollux's 7 feet of height overshadow Itala as he crosses his arms and watches, paying a lot of attention to the fight:::

Sedaitia Marzullo
Nov 20th, 2000, 08:00:13 PM
*Walks over to where Maly is standing to watch the fight*

Matthias Marzullo
Nov 20th, 2000, 08:04:34 PM
***Next to Sed appears Mat, carefully sudtying the precint***

Damien Killcannon
Nov 20th, 2000, 08:06:05 PM
(( OOC: WTF is this? A family picnic?!? ))

Michael Cline
Nov 20th, 2000, 08:06:28 PM
OOC: O.O, found someone to play him huh Itala?

Lars Marzullo
Nov 20th, 2000, 08:07:48 PM
*Casually walks over to where Maly and Sedaitia are standing*

Nods head , smiling at the beautiful ladies at my side "Hello Ladies" ;)

Lady DeVille
Nov 20th, 2000, 08:16:32 PM
ooc: what happened to the fight?? Where did all these Marzullo's come from, and why are they here? Ah well, I can't resist a party...

ic:

*Live Wire feels a tap on her shoulder, and turns to see her former apprentice standing just behind her. De'Ville nods towards the Marzullo clan.*

I guess they don't have anything better to do... *then, looking towards Kilcannon she smiled* Ah, something's afoot I see...

Itala Marzullo
Nov 20th, 2000, 08:20:05 PM
OOC: yup

IC: Care to sell me some apples DeVille?

We are here because Viscera is our friend, anybody dares interfere and you'll see what happens.

Oh and if you never heard from us, well, shows how dedicated you are.

Darth Viscera
Nov 20th, 2000, 08:24:31 PM
:: Viscera stares at the now unarmed Damien, grinning sadistically. He could not speak at the moment, so he used into the force, projecting his thoughts towards Damien. ::

A nice trick you have there. Allow me to introduce you to another one, one which worked particularly well on Director Ysanne Isard.

:: Viscera closed his eyes for a fraction of a second, imagining the internal organs that made up his foe, venturing upwards, he finds the esophagus, the vital tube which passes air to his brain, and severs it, propelling a small bit of food caught in the tube to speeds near that of sound, allowing it to puncture the tube, just to escape. ::

:: Viscera, feeling his throat muscles relaxing, pushes his foe to the ground, and turns to stare at Live Wire and Lady Vader. ::

You should get him to a bacta bath. The bacta will reconstruct his esophagus in a manner of seconds, and he'll be good as new.

:: Viscera and the Marzullos walk back to his shuttle, and they take off, entering hyperspace for a new home. ::

Damien Killcannon
Nov 20th, 2000, 08:30:15 PM
(( OOC: That is single-handedly the most unusual attack I have ever seen in my entir life. ))

Darth Viscera
Nov 20th, 2000, 08:32:53 PM
OOC: Hey man, don't mess with a good thing. It works, so I'm keeping it. :)

Itala Marzullo
Nov 20th, 2000, 08:38:39 PM
*Smiles as they leave, and shakes his head at those who he could pulverize at the same time, all by his lonesome...Au Revoi....*

Darth Turbogeek
Nov 20th, 2000, 08:59:48 PM
Being exactly and precisely...

No-one.

The Lounge Lizard
Nov 20th, 2000, 09:08:56 PM
OOC: Hmm...that was borderline.

ReaperFett
Nov 20th, 2000, 09:10:44 PM
OOC: Hey Damien, you fight good

Damien Killcannon
Nov 20th, 2000, 09:48:12 PM
Reaperfett: Thank you. I try. :)

Borderline?

Lady Vader
Nov 21st, 2000, 03:47:11 AM
OOC: family picnic?! LMAO! :lol:

*looks at Damien*

nah... he won't need bacta... he just had his windpipe tickled... no biggy...

*shakes head at the absolute arrogance carried by the Marzullos... grumbles*

nearly took out all the oxygn in here... can't figure out if it was from the up-turned noses or the gaseous-heads...

*decides belatedly to put up a sign that reads "NO SMOKING WHILE MARZULLOS PRESENT"*

Darth Viscera
Nov 21st, 2000, 04:11:59 AM
Windpipe tickled? I severed his frickin esophagus. I suggest you get him just the slightest bit of medical attention! Do you honestly want his food to fall out of his esophagus and tickle his spine everytime he eats? After a while, he'd spontaneously combust! Sheesh.

Lady Vader
Nov 21st, 2000, 05:04:32 AM
well, if you so insist... didn't know you cared...

Rama Sha
Nov 21st, 2000, 06:16:11 AM
:: A slight wind picks up and suddenly a loud thud is heard from behind them. The Gathering turns to See Rama and a large Emergency Med kit. ::

I thought you could use this.

:: Rama strides over to LV and hands a card that reads: " The Dark Carnival" ::

When you get your boy fixed up.....give that to him. Tell him he might want to check it out. I think it might be right up his ally.

:: Rama turns and returns back to the Darkness from which he came. ::

Gronk Droid
Nov 21st, 2000, 06:25:48 AM
* Gronk *

Comes over and fixes Damien from illegal maiming attack

* Falls over*

*Gronk *

Darth Viscera
Nov 21st, 2000, 07:38:24 AM
Maiming is allowed, just no permament maiming-I.E. Killing someone, cutting off a limb, etc. All I did was sever his esophagus, which, granted, will kill someone in about 90 seconds-300 because he has dark side powers, but all you need is to swallow a frickin' bacta tablet. Come on, it's like I gave him a disabling migraine.

Gronk Droid
Nov 21st, 2000, 07:50:17 AM
Ummm.... nooo..... it's a maiming attack. Gronk Droid fix maiming attack.

And I ask you.... how will Bacta tablet be swallowed?You just cut the thing he swallows with.

*Gronk*

Lady DeVille
Nov 21st, 2000, 08:03:13 AM
Itala --I know where all of your brood came from, I was just curious as to why they were all here. Admit it, you had a very large crowd. And your attempt to insult my dedication was just that...an attempt. And a feeble on at that. Please, next time READ my post. :) Oh, and my apples aren't for sale, and if they were I wouldn't sell them to you.

Damien Killcannon
Nov 21st, 2000, 08:31:23 AM
I will see to it that you do not live to rue this day, fool.

Darth Viscera
Nov 21st, 2000, 10:57:20 AM
Gronk-
Exactly. The bacta tablet should travel a ways down the esophagus, then become slightly lodged in the section which was severed, if it's large enough. There, the tablet would supposedly just melt away, and heal the wound. Of course, Damien would have a soar throat for a few minutes, but he'll be alright.

Damien-
When's it gonna stop? The hostility, I mean. Jeez, it's not something that will harm you for ever and ever. Sorry. Throw me a frickin' bone here, people.

Lady Vader
Nov 21st, 2000, 06:51:57 PM
thanks Gronk for mending him up...

*looks at Damien*

though I don't think he's the type to say "here, take two of these, and call me in the morning" :lol:

Damien Killcannon
Nov 22nd, 2000, 03:06:58 AM
(( OOC: Sorry, I'm just not what you'd call a "friendly" Sith. :p ))