PDA

View Full Version : On Yavin 8 (Hazzards, Leia, Liam, Reaperfett, etc)

Dark Lord Strife
Nov 1st, 2000, 08:56:22 PM
Strife sit's in his throne room on Yavin 8. He switches on a machine next to him and send's a message to the Greater Jedi Order.

"Reaperfett, Leia, Liam, Casey and the Hazzard's. The time has come for me to reveal my intention's. You will all go out side of the Jedi base and wait for transportation to my moon base. Only you six will be able to come. All other's will be left behind."

Strife closes down the comm link and wait's for his prey.

OOc:: Now before all you in TGE say that you have control of Yavin 8, you should know that Lord Parallax has given me control of Yavin 8 in exchange for a certain piece of machinery. I will post the link in a sec.

Dark Lord Strife
Nov 1st, 2000, 08:59:22 PM
pub31.ezboard.com/fstrife...ID=2.topic (http://pub31.ezboard.com/fstrifesnexusfrm1.showMessage?topicID=2.topic)

Pimpin P
Nov 1st, 2000, 10:21:49 PM
EDIT:HAd to edit all this for nerdy man.

Sage Hazzard
Nov 2nd, 2000, 03:44:06 AM
::Sage walks the halls of TGJO. He enters the garden and finds, his sister, Reaperfett, Leia, Liam, and Lance. The simingly confused look on their face shows they have been mulling over the transmission::

Well, what do you guys think? The trace we put on the transmission said it was coming from Yavin 8. And new reconisance reports have reported extreme numbers of Yslarmi. We won't be able to use our Force powers at all. I say we deal with this now and put this guy in his place.

OOC:I have a feeling the moderators might want to put this thread in the Roleplaying forum.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Nov 2nd, 2000, 01:57:26 PM
**Leia having prepared herself for this trip now finds herself standing amongst her fellow Jedi when Sage finally meets up with the group**

"So Sage, the trace showed Yavin8 and had detected many Yslamri. Interesting. Yes, we should deal with this Strife fellow. I sense it is a trap. What really puzzles me is as to why he wants this particular group of jedi? What are his motives? Fett...what do you think?"

ReaperFett
Nov 2nd, 2000, 03:49:29 PM
Hmmm, let's see. He wants Bounty Hunters to kill us, now he wants to take us somewhere. It screams "TRAP" in neon lights to me

Lance Casey
Nov 2nd, 2000, 05:59:11 PM
Lance joins that group, three gun's strapped to his back, two sidearm's on each side, and his lance in his hand's.

"He'll have to kill me first. I don't know what this freak want's, but he will pay."

Fire Hazzard
Nov 2nd, 2000, 07:59:08 PM
*shakes head and sighs* This is all very queer......why does it involve me? I have no special connection to you, Lance.....right?

Pimpin P
Nov 2nd, 2000, 08:06:18 PM

Fire Hazzard
Nov 2nd, 2000, 08:13:51 PM
edit for freaky boy

ReaperFett
Nov 2nd, 2000, 08:24:58 PM
cut as point is made

Fire Hazzard
Nov 2nd, 2000, 08:29:34 PM
OOC: yah

Pimpin P
Nov 2nd, 2000, 09:15:05 PM

Dark Lord Strife
Nov 2nd, 2000, 09:20:52 PM
This is a closed rp Pimpin P. You will leave and edit your post's about the quer thing. Fire Hazzard also.

Sith Kat
Nov 2nd, 2000, 10:44:38 PM
OOC: You didn't state in the beginning that this RP was open or closed. You need to do that from now on. It's only fair.

Dark Lord Strife
Nov 2nd, 2000, 11:13:47 PM
I figured the name of the topic said who was involved. And in my first post I said everyone else would be left behind. Invite only.

Sith Kat
Nov 2nd, 2000, 11:22:21 PM
OOC - Closed RP / Open RP. Simple, no?

Sage Hazzard
Nov 3rd, 2000, 02:23:20 AM
OOC:D T, I think it would be appreciated if you deleted all outside posts from this thread. Thank you.

IC:Yes, of coarse it is a trap. The Yslarmi are in quite a abondance, but that does not frighten me in the least. I say the time has come for us to leave for Yavin 8. Is everyone ready.

::Sage pats his Lightsaber Peace, which hangs from his belt. It is the only thing he has on him other then the clothes he wears, the basic Jedi attire fitted with a Jedi hooded cloak::

I have all I will need with me.

Fire Hazzard
Nov 3rd, 2000, 06:04:57 PM
I'm not going anywhere. Why waste your time?

OOC: the Anakin in Episode II....turns me off, he's sorta wierd looking....

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Nov 4th, 2000, 02:35:45 AM
OOC: Sorry my mistake I posted this OOC. Guess we are waiting for strife's transportation.

IC:

Fire.. It will be find trust me.

Fire Hazzard
Nov 4th, 2000, 11:23:03 PM
DT agrees with me. I spoke with him about it just the other night. You five can go if you like, but I'm staying here. *walks away*