PDA

View Full Version : Tournament of Wu-Tang (Open RP)

WuTang the Hutt
Oct 31st, 2000, 03:43:21 AM
OOC: OK this is a tournament, the rules are going to be pretty simple... Star Wars moves only, no posting damage for your opponent, one move per turn not counting defensive or evasive actions. I'll announce who is going to fight when, so if you want to fight in the tournament simply express interest by saying.. I'm in or whatever, and I'll say who's going to fight who when. You win... you advance that simple. If one round goes on for too long then whatever the general consesus of the winner is will take effect. In other words... if the majority of the people think one person won then that person will advance to the next round. OK I'll get on with the actual thread.

Wu-Tang the Hutt sits in the audience chamber of his large skiff which hovers through the vast almost endless deserts of Tatooine. The massive ship flies almost at a crawl, onboard are more than a thousand aliens, and humanoids from the Jundland Wastes to the far off reaches of the other side of the Galaxy. The crowd goes wild as they circle the large arena waiting for the impending melee to begin as they listen to the music of the Bith band that plays on the stage near the bar. The grotesque looking Hutt strikes a large bronze gong that immediately silences the crowd. A Protocol Droid stands next to the Hutt waiting for him to begin the Tournament.

The Hutt speaks out loud to the crowd although the majority of them can't understand his native tongue. The Protocol Droid proceeds to translate the Hutt's speech into Basic so that the audience knows what the Hutt is saying.

Translated from Huttese by Protocol Droid>"This is a tournament open to anyone willing to fight. As soon as the gong is rang you will continue to fight until you hear the gong ring ending the battle. The winner of this tournament will recieve the knowledge that they are the best fighter in all of Tatooine. Let us begin the Tournament of Wu-Tang!

With that the crowd goes wild waiting for the first two fighters to approach the arena as the Hutt slams the gong once again to initiate the Tournament.

OOC: OK anyone that wants to fight just say so and then the Hutt will ring the gong and tell you to fight and if neither of you is knocked out or killed he'll ring it again when it goes on for too long. He'll announce the beginning of the tournament as soon as there are 2 willing participants. GOOD LUCK!

Sage Hazzard
Oct 31st, 2000, 04:01:11 AM
OOC:o kay, I think I might understand the rules. A little differant from how I fight, for instance no more "The hit breaks his nose", but heck, I'll give it a go. I can use my Lightsaber, correct?

IC:I'm in.

Darth Turbogeek
Oct 31st, 2000, 04:09:59 AM
I have a different game, Hutt.

Pimpin P
Oct 31st, 2000, 09:00:29 AM
OOC: I'm in. I know according to your rules that DT is supposed to fight Sage, but could you let me take him on? I haven't fought Sage in ages. Also, I don't know if I'm gonna use Ice Fox or Pimpin P. As of right now, I'm usin Ice Fox.

Darth Turbogeek
Oct 31st, 2000, 10:13:06 AM
:: DT smirks::

As I said, I'm playing by a different set of rules

:: The Jedi pulls out a blaster::

Right Hutt scum, start dancing.

:: DT rakes the ground near the fat Hutt with blaster fire::

I want to see you do the Hampster Dance fatso.

WuTang the Hutt
Oct 31st, 2000, 01:20:06 PM
OOC: Uh... :: Is too fat to dance :: are you in or what DT? Yes you can use sabers, blasters, whatever just no DBZ powers because I couldn't tell which ones are legit or not, and no made up force powers. I'll begin the tourney as soon as DT says whether he's in or not, if not then Sage and Pimp are on.

WuTang the Hutt
Oct 31st, 2000, 06:55:56 PM
OOC: OK well if DT's in then he'll wait for the next fight I guess.

IC:

The Hutt begins rambling once again in his native tongue which is not understood by most of the spectators. The Protocol Droid then walks forward and address the crowd.

Translated from Huttese by Protocol Droid>"The might WuTang has decreed that Ice Fox shall fight Sage Hazzard in the first round of the tournament."

An announcer is heard throughout the skiff addressing the fighters in the tournament.

Announcer>"Attention Sage Hazzard and Ice Fox, You are requested in the Battle Arena immediately."

WuTang the Hutt
Oct 31st, 2000, 06:56:36 PM
OOC: I'll start the first fight as soon as the two of you get into the arena.

Darth Phantom
Nov 1st, 2000, 12:13:20 AM

Hart Kenobi
Nov 1st, 2000, 12:57:05 AM
*takes a seat in the stands of the arena*
"Very interesting."
*Presses a button on his wrist comlink. A small floating media droid enters the arena and hovers over the ring to record all of the fights and events. I enter the date and time into the droids databanks.*
*sits back to study the Jedi and Sith at work.* Remembers, "I must never interfere with the fights; only observe and record. That is the way of the Jedi Scholar."

WuTang the Hutt
Nov 1st, 2000, 03:01:42 AM
OOC: Alright Phanton you're in we're waiting on Hazzard and Ice after they fight you're up.

IC:

Announcer>"Attention Sage Hazzard and Ice Fox, you are requested in the Battle Arena, you have 15 minutes to report to the Battle Arena or your spot in the Tournament will be forfeit. Repeat, Sage Hazzard and Ice Fox, you are to report to the Battle Arena immediately or your spot in the Tournament will be forfeit."

Ice Fox
Nov 1st, 2000, 09:02:46 AM
Walks up to the front where Wu is standing.

"You rang?"

OOC: Maybe you should make seperate threads for each battle. You could make this "Wu-Tang Tournament: Ice Fox & Sage".

WuTang the Hutt
Nov 1st, 2000, 04:13:19 PM
OOC: I don't want to do that that kind of defeats the purpose of having this huge tournament with a ton of spectators all watching the "Main Event" so I'll go ahead and keep the current format, we're just waiting on Sage and then we can begin.

Sage Hazzard
Nov 2nd, 2000, 03:25:17 AM
OOC:Sorry, fell asleep lastnight before I got on the internet. I was pooped from walking with my friend who went trick or treating.

IC:Sage Hazzard runs to the arena and makes his entrance onto the battling area. He holds up his Lightsaber Peace and ignites it, it's the only weapon he has::

I am ready Hutt!

OOC:I'm just entering this for fun. I don't think it's very Jedi like. So I'll give any money I get to charity or something.

Firebird1
Nov 2nd, 2000, 04:56:45 AM
*Firebird1 enters the arena, and sees the fight about to begin. Firebird1 then turns to an attendent*
Humm...where do I go to sign up..

WuTang the Hutt
Nov 2nd, 2000, 01:47:49 PM
OOC: OK It's go time, Firebird all you do is say OOC that you're interested and then after this fight's done you'll be called to fight. Read the whole thread for the rules, they're different than most RPing that goes on in here.

IC:

The Hutt raises his hand and shouts out something in Huttese. His Protocol Droid hurries forward and translates.

Translated from Huttese>"The Mighty Wu-Tang the Hutt has decreed that the tournament shall begin on the ring of the gong. Once the gong is rang you shall fight until one of you is either dead, or knocked out, or until you hear the gong ring again and then you will stop immediately and Wu-Tang will decide the winner.

The Hutt sits there motionless for a second and then rings the gong loudly. The Tournament of the Wu-Tang has officially began.

OOC: OK it's on so you can start fighting Sage and Ice.. Ice you get the first attack, remember the rules, if you forget them at anytime just read the top of the thread.

Pimpin P
Nov 2nd, 2000, 02:13:20 PM
OOC: OK. But I gave away Ice Fox, so I'll have to be Brent Price.

Brent jumps over Sage and grabs hold of a chain hanging from the ceiling. Sage turns around, expecting Brent to be there, but Brent falls behind Sage and kicks him in the back. He then slams a fist into Sage's side.

Firebird1
Nov 2nd, 2000, 04:24:24 PM
OOC: I have read the rules and I'm in.

WuTang the Hutt
Nov 2nd, 2000, 10:13:17 PM
OOC: Brent... please re read the rules before you make another attack, they're fairly simple and I know it's an adjustment but please read them and in the future follow them. Waiting on you Sage you're up.

Sage Hazzard
Nov 3rd, 2000, 02:29:20 AM
::Sage grimishes in pain as Brent's fist pounds into his ribcage. Sage quickly regains and a odd calm invelopes him. Sage clamps down on Brent's arm, his hand still buried in Sage's side. Sage plants his feet strongly and spins again and again with Force Speed and Force Stregth. Brent's feet leave the ground as he flies through the air, his arm caught in a hold by Sage. Sage suddenly lets go and Brent flies high into the bleachers::

OOC:Was that violating a rule? It's hard writing this way!

WuTang the Hutt
Nov 3rd, 2000, 04:56:42 AM
OOC: I understand it's hard for you all to write this way, it's harder to come up with attacks knowing that your opponent may be able to get out of them. You're both doing pretty well, I'm going to give you a little lee way on the rules so you can get the hang of it.

Pimpin P
Nov 3rd, 2000, 05:47:15 PM
OOC: Sorry. Forgot about that. And it is OK to use LS's, riht?

Brent hits the bleachers and lands on top of 3 people. They kick him off, and continue to watch. Brent gets up and ignites his LS. He runs at Sage and swings at him violently.

WuTang the Hutt
Nov 3rd, 2000, 07:36:05 PM
OOC: Yes LS stands for... Lightsaber? Lightstaff? Luxury Sedan? OK now you've swung at Sage which is good. Where are you swinging? Sage gets to post that since you didn't but next time keep that in mind.

Sage Hazzard
Nov 4th, 2000, 01:49:04 AM
::Sage blocks the verious swings until Pimpin overhead swings, Sage blocks it and the Sabers lock. Sage, seeing a opening, kicks Pimpin in the balls, nutsack, family jewels, privates.....::

OOC:Hope that followed the rules.

Pimpin P
Nov 4th, 2000, 11:48:43 AM
"You numbnuts! I am wearing a cup!:lol: "

Brent then kicks Sage in the balls and follows it with a kick to the jaw.

Hart Kenobi
Nov 4th, 2000, 12:10:10 PM
That's cruel. With the Force, I'm sensing a pattern in the last few moves.

Sage Hazzard
Nov 4th, 2000, 02:32:50 PM
::Sage takes the kick to the jaw and uses the momemntum to backflip. Sage lands on his feet and kneels on one knee. The kick to the groin hurt.... alot. But with his Jedi training and his ability to take pain it...... stil hurts like a SOB. Sage, regaining his composture a bit, stands upright. Sage lets the Force flow into him, he uses it to replenish himself somewhat, although the pain is still apparent. Sage lets the Force flow though himself, Sage uses the Force to fling Pimpin against the arena wall::

OOC:hope that follows the guidelines.

Pimpin P
Nov 4th, 2000, 05:27:07 PM
Brent flies into the wall and a few bricks (can this be a brick wall?) fall out and land beside him. While Sage thinks he is unconcious, Brent Force Throws the bricks at Sage.

Sage Hazzard
Nov 4th, 2000, 06:59:42 PM
::Sage dodges the various bricks and even cuts a few in half when he can't dodge them. Sage spots a slightly dislodged brick still on the wall above Brent. Sage manages to loosen up the brick and guides it to fall ontop of Brent's head::

Pimpin P
Nov 4th, 2000, 07:02:39 PM
Brent slides out of the way just before the brick hits him. He then grabs a laser gun and shoots at Sage about 30 times.

Sage Hazzard
Nov 5th, 2000, 02:17:54 AM
::Sage uses the Force to guide his Lightsaber to block each of the bolts. About five of them Sage manages to bat right back at Brent::

Pimpin P
Nov 5th, 2000, 09:40:42 PM
OOC: SW moves only....crap! I can't go SSJ!

Brent leaps through the air, brings out his sword, and swings down at Sage's head.

Sage Hazzard
Nov 6th, 2000, 01:28:31 AM
::Sage falls down to his back. Brent comes crashing down apon him and Sage catches him in the stomach with his legs, his legs bend under the weight. Brent's and Sage's Lightsaber meet and Brent's momentum advantage brings the Lightsaber lock closer and close to Sage's neck. Just before the seering heat melts off a layer of skin on Sage's neck Sage sommons Jedi Strength and kicks out his legs. Brent flies about 20 feet into the air::

WuTang the Hutt
Nov 7th, 2000, 03:39:57 AM
OOC: OK tomorrow (Tuesday) is going to be the last day of the fight, so if one of you guys doesn't get knocked out or killed I'm going to have to decide the winner.