PDA

View Full Version : Test of my full abilities

The Lounge Lizard
Nov 7th, 2000, 03:39:00 PM
I need somebody to procure me two practice dummy droids, so that I can try my ultimate attacks: Shin Ki-Ko-Ho, and Shin Isoban-Ka.

Also, since these moves tap more of my inner Force than the Force around me, I may need medical attention if things go wrong.

Lord Gue
Nov 7th, 2000, 03:42:38 PM
How about 2 Destroyer Droids? I can also provide a medical Droid....

The Lounge Lizard
Nov 7th, 2000, 03:48:52 PM
That will do nicely.

Lord Gue
Nov 7th, 2000, 03:51:50 PM
[i]A transport comes in from the landscape and slows in front of them. As the hatch lowers 2 DD's roll out. when the Door fully lowers the medical droid walks out slowly

The Lounge Lizard
Nov 7th, 2000, 04:09:11 PM
:: LL looks at the first destroyer droid. The two droids begin spacing themselves apart. Suddenly, the droids spring open, and begin firing at LL. LL places both of his open hands in front of him, generating a Force Barrier to stop the oncoming blaster shots. LL looks back at the first droid, and breathes in deeply...hoping he can sustain his health through this training. Slowly, LL brings his hands up, in front of his chest. He steeples his fingers, and has each finger touching its opposite, and the thumbs bending down lower, also touching, so that he has formed an inverted diamond shape with his hands. LL breathes in again, and then clenches his teeth, as a vein bulges on his forehead. Meanwhile, the droids continue firing away, their bolts dissipating just in front of LL as he taps his hatred and draws the Force around him to form the Barrier. Slowly, he begins to pull his own Force energy into a focal point, gathering it into the opening in his hands. As LL reaches with his dark feelings, he can feel himself flowing through his body, and his essence gathering into a faint glow. All his animosity, vigor, and determination become tangible, lighting up the battleground in a diffuse sheen. Throughout LL's body, a small number of cells submit their full potential, the midichlorians within them beginning to lyse, and causing the cells to die. LL feels the physical pain as his own driving force is wrenched from himself. With great precision, LL aims his hands at the first droid ::

SHIN KI-KO-HO

:: The portion of LL's life-essence transfers into pure radiant energy, invisible to the naked eye. However, an area of 20 square meters around the first destroyer droid ignites dramatically, as the elements that make up the battleground floor itself reach their ignition temperatures easily and begin to combust. The destroyer droid's shielding system flickers wildly, and then dies away, a shimmer of sparks visible from the droid...as its power grid cannot compensate for the temperature increase. With an imploding backdraft, the superheated air generated crushes the droid, consuming it in flames at nearly the same instant. When the smoke clears, there is only a small trace of the droid's main chassis, nearly every bit of it incinerated completely. LL lowers his hands, breathing erratically, face showing evident pain ::

The Lounge Lizard
Nov 7th, 2000, 04:20:32 PM
:: LL maintains the Force Barrier against the second droid, and looks down, seeing a small speck of blood. He reaches to his face, and feels a sticky warm stream from his nose ::

OOC: This is a thread to explain the full nature of the uses and effects of the Force in my special abilities. I thought that it would be a cool idea to incorporate a Dark Side technique that used a person's own life energy instead of the Force around him, like the other Force techniques do. Its a virtual reservoir of energy to harness, but has a high price to pay for its use. Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Lord Gue
Nov 7th, 2000, 04:31:28 PM
[i]A grimace forms across his face seeing his droid destroyed, but fnding the heat oddly comfortable....

KnyteWulf
Nov 7th, 2000, 04:44:37 PM
:: appears next to her Emperor, ready to assist the Sith should any great damage be inflicted other than to his body ::

Pain ... is good ...

Lord Gue
Nov 7th, 2000, 05:07:31 PM
Feeling rage pass through his body gue bends back and shouts in pain. As he bends his clothes start smoothering and the ground under his boots glaze over. His eyes glow red and so does his skin. Suddenly he bursts into flames. a faint laugh is herd inside the inferno....

videl1999
Nov 7th, 2000, 05:33:40 PM
*watches from the sidelines, although is a little confused as to why Gue went back to his fire characteristics*

The Lounge Lizard
Nov 7th, 2000, 05:35:35 PM
OOC: Is confused also

Lord Gue
Nov 7th, 2000, 05:38:37 PM
OOC: Im not, I just wanted a cool little fight with LL, and I deemed this to be the only way to do it. Its for this thread only

The Lounge Lizard
Nov 7th, 2000, 05:40:10 PM
OOC: So why are we fighting then? And what's with the Jedi Council thing?

Lord Gue
Nov 7th, 2000, 05:42:08 PM
OOC: JC was the last time i used that sig, and cuase u melted the droid, just go with it

The Lounge Lizard
Nov 7th, 2000, 05:44:37 PM
OOC: But you said I could use the droids to test my moves on.

Lord Gue
Nov 7th, 2000, 05:46:38 PM
OOC: Didnt mean I had to like it, if ya dont wanna fight just say so, ill nullify my part of the thread dealin wit it

The Lounge Lizard
Nov 7th, 2000, 05:58:31 PM
OOC: I'd rather not...cause this thread isn't about that.