PDA

View Full Version : Stranded in the desert sands of Tattooine......

Sage Hazzard
Oct 27th, 2000, 01:37:09 AM
::Sage Hazzard lays on the sands of Tattooine staring deep into the burning sun. He left town only moments ago but the intense heat already leaves him parched. He hasn't eaten in days but gathers the strength to stand up. He's been stranded on this planet sense his ship got distroyed by Imperial forces for over 4 months now and hasn't found a suitable spacecraft to get off of it. Sage dusts the sand off his shirt and begins walking to the next town hoping they have what he seeks......

OOC:Feel free to jump in and fight me or help me. It doesn't matter to me. But I want to end this story so my charactor has a reason for his absense, so no terribly long battles, and if you win don't leave me gravly wounded. And no beginers either, not that I don't have respect for your skill but it'd be a better story with someone who has establish themselves and has encoutered Sage Hazzard before.
Also, you may help me if you are Jedi or friend.

I'm going to be soon so I might not be able to reply. I'll get back ASAP.

Nivek Felth
Oct 27th, 2000, 01:41:02 AM
OOC:

I hate to intrude, but I must say, good to see you Sage. Its been awhile, my friend.

Sage Hazzard
Oct 27th, 2000, 01:43:54 AM
OOC:Nivek, it is good to see you are still here! I was hoping you'd stay, and it seems I've gotten my wish. :D

Nivek Felth
Oct 27th, 2000, 01:53:10 AM
OOC:

Thanks Sage.

Kasperr Croose
Oct 27th, 2000, 03:32:27 AM
OOC- (Its me Stone but different character) ITS DAMN GOOD TO SEE YOU! where have you been man?!?!? well in any event its great to see you back in action :)

KnyteWulf
Oct 27th, 2000, 05:10:53 AM
(OoC: I said this at Yog's bar but I'll say it here as well ... welcome back, Sagey-san!! ^_^V As for the RP ... I've fought you before, does that count?)

Knyte shuddered as her paws sank into the sand. She wasn't used to the heat, nor did she like it. She followed Sage from some distance behind, hoping he wouldn't sense her presence.
Too late.
A slight breeze blew around her face, carrying dust particles through her nose.
Knyte sneezed.

Lance Casey
Oct 27th, 2000, 04:16:02 PM
I will stay to help you.

Fire Hazzard
Oct 27th, 2000, 07:26:24 PM
Sage had been gone for around four monthes, and the Jedi had started to worry. Where could he be? Fire had suggested they send to places he may be, starting with Naboo and working on. But so far they hadn't found a trace of him. Why would he not contact them, and tell them where he was?

"What about Tatooine? People get stranded there all the time, with no money and no supplies. Let's send a scanner there," Fire suggested.

And so a scanner was sent to Tatooine, with the Jedi awaiting it's transmissions.....

OOC: I usually don't write like that, with all the speach ornaments.

Sage Hazzard
Oct 30th, 2000, 03:25:12 AM
::Sage stopped dead in his tracks as a slight wisper of sound enters his ears. He suspects he's not alone. Sage jumps back and flips in mid air, he twists his body to face from behind his previos postition. Sage looks in the distance and thinks he sees a image. The mind can play tricks when one is low on water and nurishment, especially in the desert when the seering heat can render one hopeless. He tried to reach out with the force but he was too weak from the heat, he had been here for months and months without more then a few crums he get for his republic coins, witch are mostly useless on Tattooine. He managed to unclip his Lightsaber from his belt. He flicked it on, a move witch used to be nothing more then a thought, but now it was as if his muscle was putty. The glow flickers across the desert sand as Sage holds it ready in his right hand. Is the image he sees a simple mirage, a horrible trick played by the desert sands? Or is it real, is it a hunter after his head? He knows not, but with all the Jedi strength he can muster he waits until the creature reveals itself::

OOC:Sorry for the weekend absence. I had friends spending the night and had to be a good host. Typing on the computer all night wouldn't have been curtious. Sorry.

Xanatos Etanial
Oct 30th, 2000, 05:36:27 PM
OOC: Is it allright if I join? I somehow thought it appropriate given our past Sage.

IC: Across the desert sands Sage's eyes try to fix on the location of the beast, man, or mere mirage which tracks him. Around him he hears stirs of echoes seemingly calling his name. He spins trying to gain his bearings trying to locate the source, It seems to be coming from everywhere, yet at the same time no where. He clenches the side of his head trying to force himself to focus, but his mind continues to wander, dreams and imagiations begin to set in on what the force around him could be. It seemed somewhat familiar, but it's presence seemed masked, almost inhuman. He continued walking carefully watching the desert terrain for any sign of this unseen hunter. He hears a loud squeel and spins he's suddenly jumped by a Tusken Raider, who stands up off of hi and raises his hands in triumph and howls. Sage quickly grabs hold of his saber and swings it up the Tusken Raider's scream of triump is cut short. Sage stumbles to his feet a little disoriented before he hears another yell and yet another, he turns to see that the Raider had not been alone, a small group of about 10-15 Tusken Raiders sit atop their Banthas and begin to barrell towards Sage. Sage was alone tired and fatigued, normally this would be no problem for him, but in his current condition he wondered if he would be able to fend them off, or even survive. Suddenly Sage's eye is caught by a gleam if off of a highly reflective surface as long ribbon of light strikes one of the Banthas in the side, Sage looks in shock as the Bantha falls into 2 pieces. The Tusken Raiders look in the direction of the blast and then back at each other nodding in agreement the turn and head off away from the direction of the attack leaving Sage and the scene behind. Sage looks towards the direction that the blast came and squints trying to make out the form which is now approaching him, he recognizes the form in an instant, and even more sweat begins to pour from his brow. Fast approaching him Sword drawn stalks his onetime friend, his one time ally, and now for some time nemesis, Xanatos Etanial. Even against the desert sun Sage can make out the twisted grin on X's face.

Sage Hazzard
Oct 31st, 2000, 03:57:26 AM
OOC:o f course it's okay X! But as I said before, if you beat me, leave me alive atleast, and leave after you defeat me, or heck, even capture me! I just think this is kinda fun and I want it to me very involving! It will explain why I have not been around, sort of like a back story.

IC:Sage looks up from the deserts sands. He wipes a spot of blood off his hands, not sure if it his own, or that of a Tusken Raider, he doesn't care. Sage manages to stands to a kneel::

Sage:Hello old friend. It seems you have killed my would me murderers so you can be the one to stain your hands with my blood. But I.....

::The heat overwealms Sage for a moment but he regains his thought::

Sage:I won't go down without a fight!

::Sage picks up his Lightsaber from the desert sands with a immense pain from his head stops him for a moment. It's as if his head is about to explode. Soon he'll die bie Xanatos' hands or he'll die of heat stroke. Sage turns on his Lightsaber with his muscles strained from walking and crawling threw the desert sand. He hasn't had a drink for weeks. Without his Jedi knowledge and meditations he'd of died long ago::

Sage:Come and get me.

Sage Hazzard
Nov 2nd, 2000, 04:25:39 AM
TTT

OOC:Please reply X. As I said, if you win this battle my fair fight, you may capture me if you wish. But remember, this battle is not present, nor is anything else that happens in this thread, or another thread if you capture me. It is somewhat of a backstory, telling what happened to me when I was gone for so long. So..... you there?

Xanatos Etanial
Nov 2nd, 2000, 01:15:04 PM
OOC: Yeah sorry I'm just trying to think of a good reply. I'll post in a few hours since I have class in a few minutes now.

Xanatos Etanial
Nov 2nd, 2000, 05:06:57 PM
::Xanatos stops a short distance from Sage and grins::
"Hello Sage good to see you again. Come and get you, you say? You seem to be a bit fatigued, how fai ris that really? but if you're sure..."

Sage Hazzard
Nov 3rd, 2000, 02:15:58 AM
OOC:That's perfectly alright. :D

IC:Sage barely keeps his balance enough to stand up straight::

Sage:It seems you have found your prey Xanatos, the wounded rabit as it were. But this prey still has fight left in him..... Sometimes, the vulture does not win.

::Sage raises his Lightsaber in defense::

Xanatos Etanial
Nov 3rd, 2000, 12:58:06 PM
Things have changed since we last met Sage. Many things. If I wanted you dead you'd allready be dead. ::X lowers his sword::

OOC: Trust me, I'm going somewhere with this...

Sage Hazzard
Nov 4th, 2000, 01:52:52 AM
OOC:I always do trust you X.... out of charactor anyways. :D

IC:Sage lowers his Lightsaber in acknowledgement::

Yes, perhaps you are right. So, when you say "changed", do you mean you are now a good guy, or maybe just not as ruthless?

Xanatos Etanial
Nov 7th, 2000, 07:15:29 PM
Oh no, you misunderstand. If its even possible I'm even MORE ruthless. I just don't see a need to kill you yet Sage, I have a bigger plan in mind for you. If I wanted you dead, that Force Slash would have been at you, not the Raiders.

Ezekiel Rage
Nov 7th, 2000, 11:02:22 PM
(ooc: hey sage, haven't seen you in some time.. :)
and X.. the blue hair on the sig. pic makes your character kind of look like a chic.. no offense.. but it just looks a bit odd. i might think that because i'm use to seeing the brown hair and not the blue.. :/ oh well)

Xanatos Etanial
Nov 8th, 2000, 12:58:10 PM
OOC: X's original hair color has allways been, blue/purplish, I've tried to maintain that fact. but lack of good pics of guys with that hair color makes it hard.

Sage Hazzard
Nov 9th, 2000, 02:44:12 AM
Well, then what is it you want with me?