PDA

View Full Version : #1 Sage Hazzard......

Viper Fire
Oct 31st, 2000, 05:56:52 PM
::Viper is slowly drifting in the sands of time on the planet Tatoonie.Viper looks around noticing this place is probably mostly barren.VIper strolls along bored as @#%$....by not being able to find Organa Solo and the hazzards.Viper sits down and sighs.::

This stinks!I need that money where could those idiots be I demand that they show up sometime so I can disinagrate them!Or atleast hurt them very very badly.

{{OOC:}}[Dang the Swans rule of no killing]

::Viper gets up and starts to walk back to the main part of tatoonie,needing soem excersise..or in other words soemthing to do he notices a small ship landing near by.Viper at first ignores it thinkig it is only a mere ship thats out of fuel then he checks his main processor and finds a pic of it and finds the pilot is...SAGE HAZZARD!Viper grins with delight and powers up and teleports to the site of the ships landing.::

~Viper then slightly whispers to himself~

~Yes yes yes dear god yes I have found you Sage..how dare you insult me!You will be disinagrated!....Bye bye Sage...and when your done...I'll destroy your Sister...then Solo...I always save best for Last...

::Viper appears and looks at Sage..::

.........Bring it.....

Kasperr Croose
Oct 31st, 2000, 06:12:23 PM
..I wouldnt tell him your after his sister if I were you..

Ice Fox
Oct 31st, 2000, 06:15:36 PM
Sage gets out of the "Peace Keeper" with Ice Fox behind him. They both look at each other, sensing the Sith at the same time. Ice Fox sits down and watches after Sage says he can handle it on his

Fire Hazzard
Oct 31st, 2000, 09:44:37 PM
Sage! Do not fight him. This guy is a god-moder half the time and he does NOT fight fairly. I hate to be bossy...but....I forbid it.

Viper Fire
Oct 31st, 2000, 09:46:31 PM
You wish loser,that was befor I have learned I roleplay know and I don't god mode sooooooooo.....

get bent or get lost!!!!

Darth Turbogeek
Oct 31st, 2000, 09:46:56 PM
:: Dt moves to place a hand on Fire shoulder::

If he doesnt fight fairly, I will step in.

Fire Hazzard
Oct 31st, 2000, 09:52:18 PM
Thank you DT.

Viper Fire
Oct 31st, 2000, 09:54:44 PM
Yeah!!!!!

Now get lost Hazzard loser...your next on my hit list that strife gave me!!!!

ReaperFett
Oct 31st, 2000, 10:04:18 PM
Like you can read a list Viper

Darth Turbogeek
Oct 31st, 2000, 10:04:40 PM
Speak civil to her or your list will be shoved so far down your mouth, you will have to take you pants off to read it.

Viper Fire
Oct 31st, 2000, 10:08:37 PM
Oh I have been waiting for this....just bring it geek....

:lol:

Darth Turbogeek
Oct 31st, 2000, 10:12:47 PM
Bring what? A roast dinner? A cake? Hot water?

:: DT pours a themos of scaling water onto Viper's head::

Hmmm. Nice blisters appearing there. You really should see a doctor about that little problem you know.

Fire Hazzard
Oct 31st, 2000, 10:16:03 PM
If DT's a geek, a geek is a good thing. Oh and...*whispers* Frying Pan, DT, Fry Pan *hint hint*

Darth Turbogeek
Oct 31st, 2000, 10:18:45 PM
He is not worthy to be a Frying Pan victim

Mari Bean
Oct 31st, 2000, 10:21:38 PM
OOC: http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/image/ez_icons/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/image/ez_icons/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/image/ez_icons/emoticons/laugh.gif

ReaperFett
Oct 31st, 2000, 10:23:42 PM
::Fett suddenly realises what DT may be about to do.

"FIRE IN THE HOLE!"

Fett runs, and dives behind a sand bunker

Fire Hazzard
Oct 31st, 2000, 10:25:43 PM
He is not worthy!!! (Just had to quote that) Are you talking about me, Fett?

Darth Turbogeek
Oct 31st, 2000, 10:27:55 PM
No Fire, he's not....

He's realised what I'm going to do next ;)

Viper Fire
Oct 31st, 2000, 10:55:06 PM
::Growls and realises what DT is gonna do then punches him in the gut and throws him down and actiavets Cell.::

What you all want me?

Kasperr Croose
Nov 1st, 2000, 12:07:24 AM
~Kasper steps infront of Viper showing his back to him as he speaks to DT, and the rest of the Jedi~

...dont bother pestering this Sith, Let him fight the Hazzards on a fair side. If you intervean DT or any of you, I will be forced to step in. Now please, let us have a fair and truthful battle :)

Fire Hazzard
Nov 1st, 2000, 12:14:46 AM
You freak, Casper!

Darth Turbogeek
Nov 1st, 2000, 12:25:38 AM
:: Before Viper can even touch the Jedi MASTER, the Force warns of the attack and DT blocks savagely, slamming a hammer fist straight into Viper's elbow. The nerve ending in the Sith's arm scream and the Jedi grabs the arm, executing a snap kick to the jaw::

Dont test my patience again Sith scumbag. You pathetic Sith APPRENTICE. Your not worthy OR a match for me. Now go back to you hole or the rock you crawled out of.

Darth Turbogeek
Nov 1st, 2000, 12:27:23 AM
Take a hike Ghost boy.

Kasperr Croose
Nov 1st, 2000, 12:36:08 AM
~Kasper listens to the old mans words and the young girls words. A slight grin comes over his face as he looks up and laughs, To a demise DT looks as a puzzled as ever~

...dont you get it old man? I dont wish to battle you! Your more then a challenge... a great warrior should know when he is beaten or out matched, I know I am out matched which is why I will let you go. BUT, Lets enjoy this fight to the fullest and not let our pety insights intervean. If you wish to battle me then make an RPG for it and dont take up space in this thread.

As for you, little girl. I should show you some respect! But, I wont in this thread and as your preacious father (the old man) is here, I wouldnt bother killing you off. So I bid Sage Hazzard and Viper Fire the best of luck on this fight...

Viper Fire
Nov 1st, 2000, 05:17:03 PM
::Viper hold his elbow and growls but then returs to normal.::

yes please....yes I used that word..I ask you to fight Sage Hazzard..please make this a fair fight...please no one intervene......

.....and thank you Kassper

Dark Lord Strife
Nov 1st, 2000, 05:36:02 PM
--Strife teleport's in front of Viper before he and Sage Hazzard can fight.--

You will not be fighting anyone Viper. You failed me. You did not take out the younger Hazzard when you had the chance, bounty hunter's take advantage of whatever opertunities whenever they get the chance. You did not. And for that you must be punished.

--Strife grab's Viper by the neck and lift's him into the air. Viper tries to kick Strife in the gut, but the metal armor break's his foot. With his free hand Strife activates a weapon in his hand that send's electricity running through Viper's body. Viper drop's to the ground limp.--

You have forced me to rush my plan's.

--Strife turn's his back to the crowd and walk's away. Darth Turbogeek begin's to run after him, but Strife teleport's away before Turbogeek can reach him.--

Kasperr Croose
Nov 1st, 2000, 06:21:27 PM
~Kasper watchs as Viper falls to the ground, but as Fast as Viper went down...he is faster to get up. Kasper looks as this Fool teleports away. Kasper quickly grabs him using the Force and throws him back as he goes air born hitting the cement wall. Kasper takes out his Lightsaber and slams down on the fool's Armor as it breaks into peices. Kasper then pulls out his dagger which is armored on his foot and slams the tip strait into The fool's foot, rendering it usless, Kasper takes the dagger out again and slams it against his hand. He then watchs as 'Strife'(fool) trys to do the same thing that he did to Viper with the electricity. Kasper then grabs his arm and presses it against Strifes own armor making all the electricty flow from the ground to his body as he convolges into peices as the electricity frys his brain~

..you should really think twice before attacking my friends..

~Kasper places his dagger back and holds his Lightsaber still~

..now lets countinue shall we?

Dark Lord Strife
Nov 1st, 2000, 06:48:39 PM
"Kasper as this fool teleport's away. Kasper quickly grabs him...."

Your attack makes no sense. There for I am ignoring it. Srtife is gone. mabye you should try to learn how to attack correctly and stay out of my buisness.

Pimpin P
Nov 1st, 2000, 06:58:13 PM
OOC: He's right Kasp.

Viper Fire
Nov 1st, 2000, 07:01:30 PM
AH..ah....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thats I have been destroyed..I have been hurt Iu have been hated I have been insulted by evryone now you deny me payment and mock my ways!!??!?!?!?!

Noooooo one does that to me and gets away with it fool!

Get your damn @ss back here nooooooooooooooow!!!!!

I am not through,the list you gave me can be torn to shreds,for all I care!

Now Strife....your mine!!!!!

::Viper throws off his cloak and actiavtes Cell and powers himself up and looks around.::

Show your self!!!

Kasperr Croose
Nov 1st, 2000, 08:13:09 PM
OOC- Actually its a ligit attack because "Teleporting" is considered a GOD MODE move so I ignored your stupid attack. Perhaps its you who should learn how to RP with the rules...

Dark Lord Strife
Nov 1st, 2000, 08:19:36 PM
it is not god mode if I am using technology. I am not trying to pull some sort of crappy sajyn attack and teleport using power from my body.

Kasperr Croose
Nov 1st, 2000, 08:34:27 PM
OOC- Regardless of your technolgy! if that was the case then I could walk around during my fights and teleport everywhere! so just take my attack...

Dark Lord Strife
Nov 1st, 2000, 08:38:26 PM
I'll take your attack and wipe my a$$ with it.

Kasperr Croose
Nov 1st, 2000, 08:59:28 PM
Im sure you will.

The Lounge Lizard
Nov 1st, 2000, 09:03:52 PM
Strife, it isn't legit. Teleporting is God mode, regardless of how it is attained.

Gav Mortis
Nov 1st, 2000, 09:16:24 PM
They're right Strife. it is God-Mode regardless of what methods you use, after all, since when has the technology to teleport ever existed in the Star wars Universe?

Dark Lord Strife
Nov 1st, 2000, 09:20:02 PM
OOC:: I could have sworn I read about it in the EU New Rebellion. My bad. I lost my temper because of that jackass Interfering in something that didn't concern him.

Kasperr Croose
Nov 1st, 2000, 09:20:25 PM
OOC- Well like I said. My attack is legal dont matter what! I beleive your mixing Starwars with StarTrek. We have a board for that I believe its called "Trek Wars" why dont you take a trip down there and not waste my time?

Dark Lord Strife
Nov 1st, 2000, 09:26:03 PM
No one invited you into this rp. So stop wasting your own time and go screw yourself.

Kasperr Croose
Nov 1st, 2000, 09:35:52 PM
I did not consider this as an RPG because its a "STRAIT FORWARD battle" so dont cry. Im trying not to lose my temper here but ok. You attacked one of my friends so now I have a right to be here. And if this was an RPG you never said it was open or closed...

Viper Fire
Nov 1st, 2000, 09:39:54 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaand "I" made this rpg.......soooooo Kassper by my decleration you are officically invited into this RPG and it is open....

Dark Lord Strife
Nov 1st, 2000, 09:45:02 PM
This rp is done. You played you part as far as i wanted. I never intended for you to actually fight anyone. I just wanted the Jedi to know I meant buisness. Consider our buisness arrangement terminated.

:: Strife board's his ship and head's to his base.::

OOC:: last post for night. Abandoning this thread.

Kasperr Croose
Nov 1st, 2000, 09:53:10 PM
you really think you showed the jedi you ment buisness :lol: you only showed them that

a) you dont play by the rules
b) your a wuss because you cant do it on your own.
c) your just a nothing

so get your aliby strait kid...

Pimpin P
Nov 1st, 2000, 10:12:34 PM
OOC: Why don't you (Viper) start another thread, and nobody get in it unless you wanna play by the rules. This thread already has 40 somethin replies and the defender isn't even here yet!

Sage Hazzard
Nov 2nd, 2000, 03:34:46 AM
OOC:Boy oh boy, everybody cares soooo much about wittle ol' me. I'm touched. j/k

IC:Sage stops and turns to his friend Ice Fox::

It seems this battle is done before it ever began friend.

::Sage boards his ship and closes the door. In a few seconds the engine roar and the ship takes off::

OOC:Viper, if you still wish to fight me, start a new thread. This one is too jumbled up with people. It's hard to keep count how many people are here!