PDA

View Full Version : A Jedi Padawan Stepped Forth

Jace Darklighter
Dec 2nd, 2000, 01:56:09 AM
:: Jedi Padawan, Jace Darklighter, steps forth onto the battle ground. A adamant expression drifted across his face. His green cloak rippled in the wind, allowing past memories to creep back into his mind. He remembered the last time he had visited here, one in which proved a harsh recollection. He had fought the Lounge Lizard, trying his best to turn him back to the light side. The effort only proved futile, but somehow, he knew deep inside that the Lounge Lizard must have still held that light which he had embraced before as a Jedi. Many events had occured since then.

Brushing aside his hood, he felt a darkness, which drew close. He dropped his hand down to his lightsaber, plucking it from his belt and thumbing the ignition switch on. His saber lit up immediately. It was time, once again, to fight against evil. Justice would prevail. As a Padawan learner under Garik Loran, he was prepared for anything. ::

OOC: Please, only Star Wars attacks and moves, to whoever accepts. Thanks.

Rain13
Dec 2nd, 2000, 02:13:27 AM
*Rain kept her eyes locked on the Jedi as she slowly walked towards him. As soon as she had felt his presence on the battle ground, she had started moving towards him. He was older than her, but that wasn't unusual.
She moves her away around him, knowing he knew she was near. Once behind him she quickly ignited her saber and ran out from the trees and kicked him in the back hard.*

Chimera Marzullo
Dec 2nd, 2000, 02:21:03 AM
::Chimera laughs slightly as she watches the two of them fight from where she is lean aginst a near-by rock.::

"This should prove interseting. A child from TSE and a paddwan from the jedi fighting." She says.

Dara Shadowtide
Dec 2nd, 2000, 02:36:29 AM
:: The true presence of evil sweeps over the Battleground as Dara Shadowtide steps in. A chilling breeze hits Marzullo's face and she finds Dara's gaze penetrating ::

"I assure you my apprentice is no child, and you will not speak in a derogatory manner of TSE either. So your best bet would be to close your lips before you look even more foolish, Chimera."

Jace Darklighter
Dec 2nd, 2000, 02:36:48 AM
:: Jace stumbled forward, taken by surprise by the sudden hit in the back. He turned sharply on his heel, pulling his lightsaber forward in a defensive position. His eyes compressed forward, examining his opponent. He could see clearly that she was a Sith.

Drawing his powers from the living Force, he snapped his lightsaber horizontally to block a sudden blow from her. She reacted by slicing downward at his knees. The Padawan leaped up and over the blade, slashing his lightsaber vertically at Rain's skull. She responded by arching her lightsaber high overhead, blocking his blow. Jace shifted his stance and stepped back, analyzing her. A perplexed frown stood out from his face.

"Who are you? Why have you allowed yourself to relinquish to the Dark Side? Do you realize its seductive and sanguinary powers? Don't give into hate."

:: The Jedi's eyes softened, doing his best to try and explain. ::

"Please...set aside your dark ways. Have the courage to stand for the innocent. Its never to late to join the light side."

:: Abruptly, he turned his head. He felt an overwhelming amount of darkness. There, in the shadows, stood Dara Shadowtide. He shook his head slightly. He remembered he had fought Dara when she was a Disciple....but now he sensed that she had much more power since there last encounter. Suddenly he got a bad feeling about this.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Dec 2nd, 2000, 02:46:01 AM
Dalethria melds from out of the shadows and glares at Jace, "Rain isn't weak ... and from one that knows first hand of Jedi conversions," she laughs heartily, "You will fail in your petty attempts."

She walks over to Dara and nods, her darkened stare washing over Chimera.

Rain13
Dec 2nd, 2000, 02:48:36 AM
*Rain glared*
nice try...
*She force pushed him back into a tree and quickly charged at him, their sabers clashing together in front of them, she pushed herself close to him so they came face to face*
But you Jedi are all alike, you killed one of my dearest friends,and for that...I shall never forgive.
*She quickly kneed him in the gut*
Besides, you Jedi should have already seen from all of this on the battle field, that is there is no peace, only anger. *She backs up and glares at him again, her body tenses up like a snake ready to strike*
And there is no fear, only power...
*She quickly slashes at his legs, which he blocks with his saber, but she backhands him as he does so*
This is why the Darkside shall prevail...

Jace Darklighter
Dec 2nd, 2000, 02:53:20 AM
:: Jace's heart sunk even lower. He turned his head, hearing the recognizable voice of Dalethria Mal Pannis. Things weren't looking good for him. Indeed, he knew this wasn't going to be one of his better days. Flickering his eyes from Rain, to Dalethria, he allowed a boyish grin to tug the corner of his mouth. ::

"I would never underestimate the Dark Side. However, its not too late for you, either.....Navaria."

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Dec 2nd, 2000, 02:58:04 AM
Laughs, "You amuse me Jace. Not easy for a Jedi to do. We don't need to discuss that weakling now do we?"

Stands staighter and folds her hands in front of her, "I do think that perhaps you need to focus on your opponent."

Dara Shadowtide
Dec 2nd, 2000, 03:09:21 AM
"You will indeed find my apprentice to be strong in the Dark Side, Jace Darklighter."

:: Dara smiles and nods to Dalethria ::

Jace Darklighter
Dec 2nd, 2000, 03:12:27 AM
:: He felt a stinging pain in his left cheek. His skin turned bright red where Rain had struck him. He slowly turned his neck to look back at the Sith.

"Your wrong. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. By this, you will know that strong emotion is of the Dark Side. What does it give you?"

:: Jace pressed his lips into a tight line, knowing he speaks the truth. ::

"It gives you only a temporary power. That power only leads to destruction. What does it leave you after that? Nothing. You kill yourselves because you annihilate life. The Force is made up of living beings. The more havoc you create, the more killing you cause, just leaves you weakening yourselves. You think you have power? No, you have only ignorance."

:: Sliding his lightsaber in a wide arc, he slashed inward at Rain's stomach. She parried, and sliced horizontally at Jace's chest. The Jedi twisted his wrists, driving his lightsaber sideways, ramming into her blade and sending it in the opposite direction. He followed with a swift kick in her stomach, causing her to stumble backward. ::

"Join us. Feel the true serenity of the light."

Jace Darklighter
Dec 2nd, 2000, 03:20:02 AM
:: Glances towards Dara and then Dalethria. He looks again back at Dara. His face changes to a sour expression. ::

"It wasn't too long ago, when you were a Disciple yourself, Dara. I can assure you that I remember that day well."

:: Cocking his head back at Dalethria, he shakes his head from side to side. ::

"Navaria, you once understood the power of the light. You stood forth with the courage to relinquish yourself from the chains of bondage - that of the Dark Side. Take hold upon that courage again. I know you have the strength to overcome the darkness. Embrace the true Force. There, you will find true strength and happiness."

Rain13
Dec 2nd, 2000, 03:22:26 AM
*Rain regained her balance and glared at him. While keeping her eyes locked on him she pushed her bangs out from her eyes and pushed them behind the front part of the crown of horns that is hidden by her hair*

You speak of life with light...but don't you see? I have found true life in the death of the light.

*An evil grin spreads across her face, her eyes flicker a quick orange then fade back to their almost white color.*

And it is all because I have pledged myself to the darkness, as you should.

*She force flips towards him, and over him, landing in back of him. He quickly spins around only to meet a roundhouse kick in the face.*

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Dec 2nd, 2000, 03:27:51 AM
Waves her hand and looks so baffled, "By the gods, you are an idealistic Padawan. Navaria is dead, gone. My Sister made sure of that. Every ounce of weakness that was her inside me is destroyed."

The anger of the pain she had to go through in order to bring Navaria forth flashes into her mind. She can feel the burning in her gut and the sharp pricks of needles running up and along her arms. "You can't conceive of what I've been through to prove to my Master, my family, The Empire of my loyalty! My soul and heart belong to them for eternity!"

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 2nd, 2000, 03:32:52 AM
Ahhh, A Jedi who understands the truth. Pleased with you I am young Padawan.

Loyalty? Since when has that been a thing the Sith understand?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Dec 2nd, 2000, 03:39:37 AM
**Leia steps out to confront Dale**

Please don't talk to him about your evil deeds...Dalethria. You talk about the pain and suffering..you endured. How about the type you caused?! Navaria is still buried deep in you and you know it. See thru you I do. You cannot lie your way out of this one!

**Leia looks straight thru Dale's eyes..showing no emotion on her face..just a blank expression**

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Dec 2nd, 2000, 03:40:22 AM
It's a Sith weakness, I'll grant you that Jedi Master, but the bonds that I've formed go for the betterment of our kind to wipe you out.

Dara Shadowtide
Dec 2nd, 2000, 03:44:41 AM
"You want Dalethria to talk about the pain she has caused? I don't think we have that kind of time on our hands." :evil:

:: Dara grins at Dalethria ::

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Dec 2nd, 2000, 03:44:57 AM
Turns to look at Leia, "YOU!"

Her face turns into a snarl, "I caused what was done to me. Let the galaxy feel my wrath for what was done to me!"

Dalethria turns to Dara and laughs, "So true me friend so true. I think Leia even snapped because of them."

She eyes the Jedi with a knowing look ...

gengar13
Dec 2nd, 2000, 03:45:48 AM
A mysterious sith appears from behind a boulder and walks over to the other sith.

*Hello my name is gengar. mymymy i haven't seen a sith young like her posses great power, it's amazing she will make an exellant addition to the dark side when she becomes a master*.

He then turns to the jedi.

*All your talking is fruitless, we embrased the darkside and it gave us a home with which to dwell in it. i myself found great pleasure in the dark power. It gives us great strengh and power to use to destroy you jedi with. so i ask you join the darkside and find yourself whole within it's graps. let it take over your body and fill your soul with new meaning. the meaning to rid the worls of jedi and clear it for us to control*.

Gengar also glares evily at Chimera.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Dec 2nd, 2000, 03:52:20 AM
**Blankly looks at Dara and Dale**

You two sith are too much! You love EVIL and blame everyone for your own evil ways! Especially you NAVARIA!! Your past was caused by the Empire. It saddens me to see you so blinded by Darkness still. What a shame and what a pity! Your life is so bleak now..when it could have been a bright one in the Light!

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Dec 2nd, 2000, 03:57:09 AM
To stand as a zombie that you are now and not embrace my emotions is a better life? I think not. I was watching when Navaria was in control. My stomach turns with the memories.

Yes ... I love evil and I let it flow through me. It gives me strength and purpose. Something that you tasted yourself Leia :evil: I'm glad to be the one to cause you such enlightenment.

Dara Shadowtide
Dec 2nd, 2000, 04:06:16 AM
"The path of darkness is the path of power, the path of ultimate glory and the domination of all that is to behold. If you have stood beside Dalethria in battle as I have, then you would not see any Light I assure you Leia Solo."

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Dec 2nd, 2000, 04:11:02 AM
Total Zombies *Leia chuckled, Placing her hand underneath her chin then moving it away* I find that statement rather amusing. Not Zombies..but seeker of the light and peace in the galaxy. Not Demons of Death..destruction and corruption..like yourselves

**Leia continued to stared at Dale**

Evil gives you strength and purpose?! Some purpose...that is death and destruction. How warped, twisted and disillusional the darkside is. I have tasted..it??! *chuckles Leia* You definitely don't know what you are talking about my dear. Again.. you are disillusioned.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Dec 2nd, 2000, 04:15:41 AM
Her eyes brighten and she walks closer to Leia, putting her hands on her shoulders. "I saw it all Leia." She smiles and strokes her cheek.

"You lost it. Plain and simple. Calling Tondry "Dalethria" in a shady bar on Coruscant ring a bell? Your need to kill me as he pressed the issue about how you really feel about me. I caused you so much pain that your mind thought he was me and you tried to kill him."

She takes Leia's chin and makes Leia meet her eyes, "Come on ... tell me how you feel about me in person. I like to know." :evil:

Rain13
Dec 2nd, 2000, 04:24:38 AM
*Rain keeps her eyes locked on Jace and chuckles at Leia's pathetic attempt at upsetting Lordess Dale*
*She smiles wickedly and speaks to Jace*

You see, Padawan? All you Jedi do is make fools of yourselves. You really should start to figure out when to keep your mouths shut.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Dec 2nd, 2000, 04:25:59 AM
**Leia removes Dale's hand from her face**

Please...My thoughts are you are blinded by Darkness. It is ashame that you are..so misguided by a bunch of Sith lies taught to you earlier in your life. Those are my feelings for you sheer pity..Navaria. It is truly ashame.

And..this mention of this Tondry fellow. I don't know what you are talking about.

EDITED FOR TYPO

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Dec 2nd, 2000, 04:29:29 AM
Looks hurt, "You don't remember my good friend Tondry? You know, the glass you broke in the cafe and all those sharp shards digging into his flesh? You kick his ass soundly from what I knew. Would you like the play by play?"

She grabs Leia's hand and holds onto it tightly, her eyes confident and unwavering.

Jace Darklighter
Dec 2nd, 2000, 02:19:49 PM
:: Sways backward, his face aching with pain. He clenches his teeth, sneering at Rain. ::

"Like I said, pure ignorance. You feed yourselves delusions to make yourselves feel strong, but reality isn't so kind."

:: The Jedi plunges foward, slashing his blade left and right. Rain moves her blade back and forth to repeal each attack. Abandoning all conscious thought, he reached out with the Force. The Force mounted within Jace, a tangible pressure growing from each moment. He rolled his wrist, twirling his blade in a high arc, headed for Rain's left shoulder. She slashed her blade against it, but Jace requited by driving his knee into her stomach. Unlocking the two blades, Jace stepped back and delivered a subtle stab into Rain's left shoulder. He quickly jerked his lightsaber out, taking a few steps back. ::

Jace Darklighter
Dec 2nd, 2000, 02:51:19 PM
Thank you Master Turbogeek

Rain13
Dec 2nd, 2000, 07:42:49 PM
*Rain held her shoulder and glared at Jace.*

You have a lot of anger in you...you should use it.

*She focused on the pain, drawing strength from the Darkside. She laughed as she started circling him, keeping her saber ready. She quickly cut at his neck, as he blocked she brought the other end of her saber forward, cutting into his right leg.*

Jace Darklighter
Dec 2nd, 2000, 08:41:55 PM
:: He limped backward, applying pressure on his other leg. His injury was deep and his blood flowed freely from it. He adamantly shook his head at Rain.

"I have only knowledge, Rain. Knowledge of the destructive powers of the Dark Side. I will not become a victim of it, just as you have."

:: He winces, using a Jedi healing technique to quiet the pain, turning his thoughts to his advisory. Instead of concentrating on his attack, he transferred to his defense. His defense, in turn, shifted to astute slashes and thrusts, and ostensibly slight movements to parry and dodge her attacks. He tried his best to speak to her, stopping in midsentences to keep his attention on her. ::

"Listen to your heart, Rain. You know this isn't right. Let go of your anger. You'll gain nothing from it now except sadness. Feel the warmth, the very essance of the true Force...as I have. If you would like to show your master true strength, come join us. Have the will power and determination to over come the bonds of evil and achieve a new level of blissfulness."

Rain13
Dec 2nd, 2000, 09:35:27 PM
*Rain slashed at Jace's neck again, he parried the blow and she followed through with another attack, this time aimed at his good leg, as he blocked again she quickly dropped to the ground and kicked his feet out from under him. She hoped up and glared down at him.*

I am not a victim, I embraced the Darkness.

*She gave him a swift kick in the side.*

And I do not want your false bliss. I have found joy with the Sith, as my grandfather did. The Darkside is powerful, you used to know that, but you've been blinded by the lies of the Jedi.

*She stared into Jace's eyes, the darkside flowing through her. She quickly brought her saber down on top of him, he raised his saber in defence, and as he did Rain kicked him again, making him roll a few feet away.*

Jace Darklighter
Dec 3rd, 2000, 07:59:59 PM
:: Scrambling back on his feet, he swung around to face Rain. His face remained calm and composed. His hand flexed tightly around his metallic lightsaber hilt, his brown hair stood awry and his cloak rippled through the wind. The Jedi slowly shook his head at her. Not a sign of anger, but a sign of disappointment. The two remained quiescent, a lingering silence conveyed their own thoughts. Both had disagreed in their views. One had chosen to enforce the light and tranquility of the Force, whereas the second chose a different path. A path filled with confusion and darkness. A seductive Force, one in which brought only misery and woe. ::

"You speak that I have once known the power of the Dark Side. You are mistaken. I have never partaken of it. I need not envelop myself in poison to know its devastating effects."

:: The Jedi brought his lightsaber upward, holding it steady before his face. His weapon cast a blue gleam on his face. He raised it high and wiped it forward, cutting at Rain's waist. She sent her blade in a vertical slant, knocking against his saber. The two blades stayed in a locked position, but Jace pulled his away, swinging at her right arm. Rain sidestepped, but was a moment too late. His blade nicked her side arm, causing a deep cut. The Jedi jerked forward, sending out a ceaseless line of attacks. Rain moved her lightsaber from left to right, blocking each blow, each time a diminutive slower. With the last slashed blocked, Jace swung his hilt in at Rain's face, knocking against it. She stammered backward and the Jedi followed with a kick uppercut to her jaw.

Jace stepped back away from her, lifting his hand and collecting his thoughts. He remembered the words of Jedi Boricua and his master, Garik Loran. They had both taught him much and now it was time to use it in battle. Totally in tune with the Force, he forced push Rain towards a boulder in the distance. He snapped his lightsaber back in a defensive position, waiting for her to remunerate. ::

Rain13
Dec 3rd, 2000, 10:12:52 PM
*Rain hit the boulder hard, groaning from the impact. She slowly pushed herself off the rock, feeling the warm blood from the cut on her arm flow across her cold skin. She raised her left hand to her jaw, checking to see if it was broken, feeling that it wasn't she lowered her hand again, looking at the blood that shone on her black glove. Blood that was now coming from her lip. She clenched her hand into a fist, and turned her eyes back on Jace, sensing that he was waiting for her move. Focusing on the intense pain coming from her jaw, arm, and shoulder she drew strength from the Darkside, letting her anger flow through her, almost dripping from her pores.
Rain slowly made her way back towards Jace, who was more than ready for her. Along the way she reached into a small pouch on her belt and pulled out a small black spherical object. She quickly threw it to the ground in front of Jace, creating a blinding flash of light. As Jace shielded his eyes with one arm Rain quickly attacked. Bringing her saber back into both of her hands, she swiftly struck at his exposed midsection, cutting shallowly across his abdomen. Jace moved to counter attack as the effect of the light wore off, but Rain was ready this time, she quickly parried his attack and took out a dagger with a free hand and moves behind him, using her size as an advantage and jammed the dagger into his back, right near the spine. She pulled back and put the dagger back in it's holding place while flipped back and away from the Jedi, preparing to attack again.*

Jace Darklighter
Dec 7th, 2000, 11:11:27 PM
:: Teetering forward, his mouth drops open in astonishment. His grasp on his lightsaber becomes loose, as it slowly slips from his hand. His sides feel as if they are on fire, causing a scorching pain to throb at an immense rate. The Jedi's hands slip around his waist, pulling forth all his effort to try and stop the suffering. Jace's jaw clenches togther, forming a tight lock. His head cocks at an angle to look at Rain.

She stands defiantly, holding her lightsaber outstretched towards him, waiting for another opportunity to strike.

A grimace pierces his expression. Rain began walking closer, to finish the Jedi's life, no doubt. Jace waited patiently, allowing her to step closer. He staggered back, knowing that his weapon would be unreachable from his distance. She was closing in too fast. She swung her blade high, aiming to kill the Jedi in one swift stroke. Gritting his teeth, the padawan stepped in, ramming his right fist into her gut with all his strength. His left hand snapped up to grab the hilt of Rain's lightsaber, holding it afar from its target. They struggled in power for just a brief moment. Jace drove his fist back again, hammering it into her exposed stomach. Her grip weakened on her weapon. The Jedi stepped back, yanking it from her grasp completely.

He sliced the blade horizontally in a slant, driving it across her knees. Rain senses the oncoming threat and moves back hastily. The tip of the blade slides across her skin's surface, causing a deep burn. With a sudden yell, he points the blade downward and slams it into her thigh.

He steps back, looking at Rain as she lays on the ground, still alive and probably coming up with a new strategy to attack the Jedi as she slowly calls upon the Dark Side to regain her strength.

Jace shudders from the feeling of darkness around him. He kneels to the ground, his pain almost unbearable. His eyes shut tight as he calls upon the light side to give him any possible comfort. ::

Rain13
Dec 8th, 2000, 03:00:55 AM
*Rain shuddered on the ground, she slowly pushed herself into a sitting position, focusing on the Darkside for strength. She looksed at her saber, still sticking out of her leg, and almost passes out. Focusing on the Darkside to get her nerve back, she quickly shuts off the saber, the blade in her leg retreating, leaving a large hole in its place. She cringed and slowly clipped the saber back to her belt, glaring at Jace. Sensing the darkness surrounding him, she smiled despite the pain that ripped through her body. Rain looked back at her leg, realizing she probably couldn't stand on it and sighed angrily. She concentrated on the Darkside, letting it flow through her, empowering her yet again. Feeling the pain in her leg lessen she smiled and slowly started to get back to her feet.*

Jace Darklighter
Dec 8th, 2000, 06:00:29 PM
:: The Jedi weakly pulls his head up, to look at the rising form of Rain. She was recovering and he was out of time. His strength was quickly diminishing. He was losing to much blood. His hand, holding his wound, was now competely covered in red. He tried to focus on his training, desperately trying to call the living Force to his aid. It was to no avail.

The pain was too great. He couldn't concentrate. Rain slowly began staggering over to his body. Jace shut his eyes tight. He was going to die if he didn't do something. Had she not heard his words? Even after revealing the truth of the Dark Side, she continued her rampage. It was as if she was willfully rebelling against the light. He couldn't move and he found it difficult to breathe. Rain inched forward, step by step. The Jedi could see clearly that she was struggling too. Yet she seem determined to finish him off, at any cost. She was running on pure hatred.

Pulling all his strength and energy into one single thought and purpose, he launched his hand forward, pointing it directly at Rain. With a hudge uplifting burst, she flew at a enormous speed. Propelling through rocks, dirt, and nearby vegetation, she landed in a hard thump.

Now out of his sight, he knew his strength was gone. She wouldn't be down long, judging by her determination. Tugging his comlink free from his belt, he whispered into it. His own coordinates were fed to his X-Wing.

Hearing his X-Wing arrive and land just meters away from him, he pulled every ounce of his own will in crawling into his ship. Sinking down into his seat, he whispered one word.

"Dagobah."

The hatch to his ship immediately closed, lifting off from the ground and heading to deep space.

Rain13
Dec 9th, 2000, 02:22:58 AM
*Rain groaned and looked up as the X-wing flew over, her opponent had left, retreated. She ripped off part of the bottom of her tunic off and tied it around her wounded leg. She slowly got up again, the pain in her back from the last force blast surged through her body. She focused on it, and gained enough strength to walk again. As she was about to depart a glint of silver from the corner of her eye caught her attention, she turned and saw what it was, Jace's lightsaber, apparently he had left without it. A smile crept her lips as she slowly walks over and picked it up, clipping it to her belt. She took a deep breath and headed back to TSE, to present the saber to her master and heal her wounds.