PDA

View Full Version : "Any $ith looking for a Jedi to fight"

Warren Azalin
Oct 28th, 2000, 12:32:26 AM
:: As Warren arrives on Tattoine he steps out of his X-wing and makes sure to adjust his robes on the way out so that no one notices his lightsabers. As he begins walking towards the city he feels a disturbance in the force. Sensing that it is a dark presence in the force he begins walking towards the city ready to face whatever Sith might be in the area ::

Lord Rayden11
Oct 28th, 2000, 12:17:04 PM
Why do you want to deafeat the sith is it because they want to destroy your realm if so i will let you continue

*makes a ball of lightning around himself and flys away*

Nupraptor
Oct 28th, 2000, 12:43:07 PM
OOC -
Species: God, A Imortal god of thunder and pretector of the earth realm, Unable to dieNumerous typos aside, I would call that God Mode. :p

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 29th, 2000, 12:09:39 AM
OOC: Without a doubt Nup...That is God Mode. Look at the species in his sig! Heeelllllloooooooo!

Trace Sha
Oct 29th, 2000, 10:23:48 AM
:: He strides across the sandy hot surface of Tatooine, his long black coat being whipped around his legs by the light breeze. Lifting a hand to shield his eyes from the glare of the hot sun, he looks out across the desolate terrain and sees the Jedi. Having just left the local cantina, after mopping the place with the blood of a few patrons, Trace wonders what would bring a Jedi out here. Perhaps it was the fact that he had just killed three innocent people in the cantina, because they were disrespectful to him, thus causing him irritation, which he retaliated against by taking their lives. ::

Blade the chosen one
Oct 30th, 2000, 12:55:12 AM
*walks up behind Trace smashes his head into the ground rapidly until he sees blood come from his face then he pick up the dazzzed Trace putting numerous punches to his Face then one big sending him flyingwalks over to him again this time drawing his sword points it at Trace*

Blade: this will teach you to kill innocent people

*slices across Traces chest making and X the throwing a smoke bomb yells we will finish this later as he dissapers into th smoke*

Trace Sha
Oct 30th, 2000, 08:38:05 AM
OOC: A Jedi that atacks from behind and first?

IC:
:: As Blade grabs the back of Trace’s head to begin smashing it into the ground, he finds his wrist within Trace’s grip. Trace ducks under his arm and twists it into a hammerlock behind his back. He draws his saber and strikes the Padawan in the back of the skull, with the hilt, knocking him out. He kicks sand on the fallen form of Blade and continues walking towards Warren. ::

Darth Horus
Oct 30th, 2000, 09:07:04 AM

Trace Sha
Oct 30th, 2000, 09:12:13 AM
OOC: You got me, but it sure looks like he needs alot more, or he needs to become what he really acts like, a Sith.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 30th, 2000, 12:12:09 PM
**Leia walks out on to the BG...see's Warren is busy with Trace. The Jedi Master shakes her head..as she see's the unconscious Blade on the ground. She thinks: He has much to learn! Obiwan2 has his work cut out with this one. *sigh*

**Leia assists Blade off the ground and heads for her X-wing w/Blade to return to GJO**

(OOC: Yes..he has much to learn. Obiwan is a great jedi master and has not taught him to act like this at all!)

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Oct 30th, 2000, 01:38:59 PM
:: she watches from afar, wondering how her new Apprentice will fare against his first Jedi. She sticks close to the building that she is by and extends her senses around her and immerses herself in the darkness ::

Warren Azalin
Oct 30th, 2000, 01:45:20 PM
:: As Warren walks into the city he feels the darkness of the force coming from a little farther up. After a short walk he finally comes to a deserted street with only a lone man standing in all black in front of a cantina. Suddenly a person comes out of the Cantina screaming about how the man had killed 3 townspeople for fun, Before the stanger can do anything to the man Warren sends him a message via the force ::

"Follow me, I will not fight you in the middle of town."

:: Warren starts walking back out towards the desert. When Warren finally arives at his destination he unclips Salvation and ignites it ::

"The first move shall be yours."

Trace Sha
Oct 30th, 2000, 02:10:49 PM
:: He follows the Jedi out to the open desert, seething with anger after having been interrupted from his little spree of fun at the cantina. He eyes the Jedi closely as he ignites his saber turning to face him. Trace draws his saber from under his coat, and starts walking towards him, but hasn’t ignited it yet. ::

"You will pay for your interuption."

:: Trace looks down at his saber hilt, tilting his head forward, then looks up at the Jedi without lifting his head. Warren is looking at Trace’s saber hand, seemingly expecting him to ignite the blade and attack him furiously and blindly as many Sith do. Instead Trace twists his right boot into the sand slowly and slings his foot forward.

The sand he kicks up momentarily blinds the Jedi, allowing Trace to charge him, igniting his saber, blocking Warren’s blade to the side, and follow with the hilt meeting the Jedi’s chin. Warren stumbles back, holding his jaw and blinking to get the sand from his eyes, as Trace swings his saber from side to side in front, the humming of the blade whistling through the dry hot air. ::

EDIT: TTT

Warren Azalin
Oct 31st, 2000, 01:23:50 PM
:: As Warren srumbles back he takes the time to wipe the sand out of his eye's, after doing so he runs toward Trace and starts clashing sabers with him. After Trace blocks a couple of his attacks Warren quickly knees him in the stomach causing him to stumble back a little ::

Trace Sha
Oct 31st, 2000, 01:59:18 PM
:: Trace exhales a gasp of air and bends at the waist from the impact of the knee. Appearing as he is struggling to get his air back, he crouches down, with one hand on the surface of the ground and the other holding his saber in front of him, breathing deeply. Pivoting on one foot, he spins around and extends a leg, sweeping Warren’s feet from under him, and bringing him down to his level, as he completes his spin and is facing the fallen Jedi, still in a crouched position. ::

Warren Azalin
Nov 2nd, 2000, 02:19:44 PM
:: As Warren falls to the ground he quickly spins around and brings his leg up toward Trace kicking him right in the face. As Trace goes stumbling back a little Warren leaps to his feet saber in hand and runs at him. While Trace goes to block Warren's blow warren quickly slides to the ground and using the force to enhance his attacks kicks trace in the knee dropping him to the ground ::

Trace Sha
Nov 2nd, 2000, 04:30:12 PM
ARRRRGGGG!!!!

:: bleeding from the face, Trace reaches up to his nose, just as he is kicked hard in the knee, sending him to the ground on one knee, the good one. He quickly snaps his head up and stares at the Jedi, on the ground next to him trying to get back to his feet, with a crimson mask of his own blood covering his countenance, he growls furiously.

Trace brings an elbow down and it crashes into the Jedi's lower back as he tries to stand, slamming him back to the ground, face first, with a hard blow to the kidneys. Trace shuffles backwards some and weakly gets back to his feet, his injured knee, barely able to support him at this point. He holds his saber in front and watches as the Jedi, writhes in pain from the solid blow to the kidney. ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Nov 8th, 2000, 02:20:32 PM
OOC: Trace....sorry to inform you Warren had recently moved and has pc problems. He can only use aim right now. He is trying to get the pc fixed. Let's hope soon.

Trace Sha
Nov 9th, 2000, 02:02:00 AM
OOC: Thanks for the heads up. Good to know I'm not just being ignored or forgotten.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 9th, 2000, 02:04:25 AM
**Dyzm Watches from the Shadows**

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Nov 9th, 2000, 02:06:22 AM
OOC: Trace...no problem. The bad thing is today he just found out its the modem. It doesn't look good. I am sorry to say.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 9th, 2000, 02:08:47 AM
**Dyzm Mutters to himself**

Stupied Jedi

Trace Sha
Nov 9th, 2000, 02:11:19 AM
OOC: Looks like I may as well end this considering he probably wont be back anytime soon.

IC:

:: Trace looks down at the fallen Jedi, who has still not risen from the ground and shakes his head in disgust. ::

"Perhaps next time Jedi, you will not be so rude as to interupt a man when he is merely going about his everyday business."

:: :: Trace snarls in Warrens's direction and turns to head back to the ship that brought him to this hell hole of a planet, with a noticeable limp. ::

Warren Azalin
Nov 11th, 2000, 03:18:02 AM
OOC: Actually I'm back and I'm not beaten that easily lol

IC:

:: As Warren notices Trace walking away he quickly leaps to his feet and catches Trace by surprise. As he goes to turn around Warren grabs one of his arms and twists it behind his back until he hears something snap. As he sees the look of pain in Trace's eyes he quickly slams his wrist into his nose sending him flying though the air a couple feet before finally hitting the ground ::

"Don't think a Jedi can be beaten that easily."

Trace Sha
Nov 11th, 2000, 09:46:16 AM
:: A the Jedi boasts, he is caught by suprise, as a vinelike bush wraps around his feet, empored to do so by Trace's rage and connection to the Darkside. Warren looks down, just in time to find himself falling forward, his feet bound by the bush and gets a mouthful of sand. As he turns his head up to see where his adversary is, his glance is greeted by the sole of a huge black boot, crushing his nose into his face with an audible crrunching sound, as his surroundings begin to appear as if they are hazy and fading before his eyes, he finds his face buried back down in the sand, Trace's boot, pushing down on the back of his head, driving him down into the sand, stained with his own blood, face first, making it difficult to breathe. Trace shakes of the pain in his arm, as he continues to drive the Jedi's head downward with his boot. ::

Warren Azalin
Nov 15th, 2000, 04:03:42 PM
:: As Warren tries to breath he starts clearing his mind to use the force. As Trace stands above him stomping his head into the ground Warren tries with all his might to force push Trace off him. As Trace gets slammed by the invisible blow he stumbles back a bit losing his hold on Warren. As Trace stumbles back Warren uses that split second as an opening and using the force to enhance his every movement and quickly jumps to his feet while bringin his saber upwards slicing Trace across the chest. Before Trace can react Warren quickly roundhouses Trace across the face sending him flying backwards, as Warrens foot connects with Traces face he can hear something crack in his jaw. The Jedi then stands waiting for the Sith to get up saber drawn
and ready for anything ::

Edit: TTT

Trace Sha
Nov 20th, 2000, 03:19:59 PM
:: As the roundhouse kick connects with Trace’s jaw, his head whips to the side and he follows the momentum of the blow, dropping low and taking Warren’s feet out from under him with a sweep of his legs, striking him just below the knee of his left leg. Trace turns back to face Warren and spits blood and a tooth into the Jedi’s face, then reaches up and wipes a bit of blood from his lip. He uses his blood covered finger to draw a line of it on his check, from his jaw line to just under his eye. As Warren gets back to his feet and draws his saber, Trace plants a boot into the Jedi’s groin, and draws his own saber, igniting it as Warren falls back to the ground. ::

Warren Azalin
Nov 23rd, 2000, 04:12:49 PM
:: As Warren falls back he tries to ignore the pain in his groin as he leaps to his feet and lunges at Trace. As Warren swings Salvation towards Trace's left arm, Trace easily blocks the blow. As he blocks it warren quickly pulls out Redemption and slams it's hilt into the other side of Traces jaw causing more damage to the already busted jaw. As Trace stumbles Back Warren ignites Redemption and in one fluid motion strikes both sabers at Traces chest. As the sabers connect with Trace they make two long but shallow wounds across his chest. As Trace begins stumbling back Warren quickly does a backflip to gain so more distance and as he does he connects both his feet with Traces face sending the Sith flying to the ground in a pool of his own blood. The Jedi then stands ready sabers in hand ready and in a defensive position for the Sith to strike ::

Trace Sha
Nov 25th, 2000, 10:02:08 AM
:: Trace turns his head and spits out some blood and a couple teeth. The fire in his eyes rages furiously as his gaze locks on Warren’s own eyes. Warren can see that he has angered the Sith, and he can also see that Trace shows no sign of pain from his wound, merely the burning fire of hatred, growing stronger and stronger with each passing second.

Warren finds breathing suddenly difficult, and quickly puts away one of his sabers as his hand instinctively comes to his throat. Trace begins to rise to his feet, saber in one hand, while his other moves into the top of his boot and pulls out an ornate dagger. Warren shakes off the Force chock, drawing on the lightside of the Force, regaining his calm, while Trace points the hilt end of his dagger at him.

A crack of a small explosion is heard as a spherical projectile, fires from the end of the dagger and speeds toward the Jedi Knight. Warren moves his saber to block the projectile, but before his saber impacts it, a blinding light fills his eyes as the flash capsule explodes. Trace leaps, spinning the dagger around as he does, his saber at the ready. Warren feels his approach through the Force and moves his saber to parry Trace’s advance, but Trace easily pushes Warrens blade aside with a crackle of energy, as their sabers meet. The other hand of the Sith lunges towards Warren’s stomach and he buries his dagger’s blade into the gut of the Jedi, and smiles as Warren gurgles blood and begins choking on his own fluids. A well placed forward kick by the Sith, impacts the hilt of the dagger as it lies in the stomach of the Jedi, and further drives its length into the wound and sends Warren sprawling backwards, blood flowing through the air from his mouth as he falls to the ground. ::

EDIT TTT

Warren Azalin
Dec 1st, 2000, 01:50:00 AM
:: As Warren lays on the ground coughing up blood he looks up at the over-confident Sith thinking he has beaten him. Warren laughs slightly to himself as he thinks that the Sith can defeat him that easily. After a few minutes of laying on the floor not moving just bleeding on the ground Trace thinking he has won walks slowly towards Warren and retrieves his blade from Warren's chest. Warren winces at the slight pain of the dagger being removed from his still bleeding chest, but a slight grin comes across his face as Trace begins walking away. Warren quickly begins gathering all the force he can around him causing the air around him to freeze. As Trace walks away not noticing anything out of the ordinary warren slowly gets to his feet while applying some bacta to the wound. As Warren finally gets back on his feet he looks at Trace walking away thinking he had just defeated a Jedi ::

"Hey Trace you forgot something."

:: As the sith hears Warren's voice he quickly spins around lightsaber ignited. Warren suddenly takes advantage of the situation and force blasts the wall of ice sending many small shards at trace and three large ones ::

"Force Shard"

:: As Trace sees the shards coming at him he starts swiping them away using his lightsaber and the force, but as he goes to slash one of the larger shards another one catches him off guard and gets him in the side. As Trace takes the blow to the side Warren grins ignites Salvation and throws another shard. Trace stares at the last shard wondering if this is all the jedi can toss at him but as he slashes the last shard away he doesn't realize Warren is behind it and is in a state of shock as Warren quickly shoves his saber through Traces chest just missing every vital organ. As Warren stands there with Salvation through the Sith he decides that the sith is not even worth the trouble of killing and deactivates Salvation causing Trace to fall to the ground bleeding all over the place. As Trace laying on the floor coughing up blood warren deactivates Salvation and hooks it onto his belt as he walks away towards his X-wing. As Warren finally reaches his ship he turns to the Sith and speaks ::

"See I am not like you I refuse to kill you because killing is not the way of the Jedi and you are not even worth my time. You Sith all strive on death and destruction but you are fighting a losing war cause the power of the light will always defeat the dark side."

:: With that Warren gets into his X-wing and begins to fly away but not before hovering over Trace for a second throwing him some Bacta. As he throws the Bacta he flies away back towards the Jedi temple and away from the Sith that had tried to take his life ::

OOC: I have already left the planet so this is my final post so don't even think of attacking me cause I'm not there.

Trace Sha
Dec 1st, 2000, 02:19:17 AM
ALL OOC:

I’ll accept your last post and you win of this fight, but I do have a few complaints. :p Which may be something to consider if you really do wish to get more noticed, as you said the other day at Yog’s

Point one.

A note about writing for other people’s characters, something that I myself tend to avoid as much as possible, as I know most do not appreciate having other people write their character’s parts, unless it is collaboratively planned.

As Warren lays on the ground coughing up blood he looks up at the over-confident Sith thinking he has beaten him. Warren laughs slightly to himself as he thinks that the Sith can defeat him that easily. After a few minutes of laying on the floor not moving just bleeding on the ground Trace thinking he has won walks slowly towards Warren and retrieves his blade from Warren's chest. Warren winces at the slight pain of the dagger being removed from his still bleeding chest, but a slight grin comes across his face as Trace begins walking away.

If Tracehad you in that situation, he would not have merely removed the blade and walked away. Warren’s heart would be pulsing within his hand, as the last few of its beats ebbed on and then stopped. :evil:

Point two.

:: As the sith hears Warren's voice he quickly spins around lightsaber ignited. Warren suddenly takes advantage of the situation and force blasts the wall of ice sending many small shards at trace and three large ones ::

"Force Shard"

When presenting new Force moves, better explanation as to how it is achieved would be greatly appreciated. I find it difficult to believe there would be a wall of ice, anywhere on the planet of Tatooine, and I find the creation of such a construct via the Force, by a Jedi in such great pain, and only being of Knight rank, rather preposterous….ie God Mode.

The creativity of your post I applaud you for, as well as the writing, but please try to consider more carefully, that most do not appreciate their characters being written for by their opponent, unless it is a mere reflex or definite probability of what the other character would do. And when utilizing a new force move, a more vivid and realistic description of how it was achieved would be much more apt to be accepted.

And ending the post the way you did:

OOC: I have already left the planet so this is my final post so don't even think of attacking me cause I'm not there.

Comes off as brass arrogant and conceited, which will not usually score you many brownie points with fellow role players, when such comments are made OOC.

My two cents…..well maybe 10 cents. :p Other than your final post I enjoyed this battle and thank you for allowing me to participate in it. :) I shall respond with an IC reply to this thread at a later time, after I have some time to think of something creative, for now, I'm off to sleep.

Warren Azalin
Dec 1st, 2000, 02:37:38 AM
All OOC also:

I understand all your points and trust my I usually don't write for other peoples character but I didn't know of a way to repond to you before hand so I tried my best (without killing me as a Sith would). Also I would have been more elaborate on my force move and trust me I'll edit it later but it being almost 1 AM here I'm not in the frame of mind to go that deep into detail (but as I said I will edit it and make it more elaborate cause I try not to God Mode). And on your final note I made that OOC thing cause I have fought people before who have ignored my leaving and continued fighting, now I know you are not like that but still better safe than sorry. Also if you can think of some better responces for trace instead of just pulling out the knife and leaving please E-mail me at: Eva_06@hotmail.com. Also if you do E-mail me please tell me if you have any way that I can get in touch with you OOC. Well I enjoyed our fight and I thank you for participating now I'm off to sleep also lol.

Trace Sha
Dec 8th, 2000, 01:43:41 AM
OOC: I can be reached via private message, email: tracesha@yahoo.com, or even on AIM on occasion, screen name Trace Sha.

IC:

:: Standing on his knees, coughing up blood, Trace looks up with eyes glazed with hate, fury, and pain. He watches as the Jedi leaves and vows…

“One day Jedi, I will make you pay for this, with your life.”

:: As the last words slip from his mouth, blood trickles from the corner of his mouth and his eyes flutter and close. His saber lies un-ignited on the ground just in front of him as he falls forward on it, unconscious from the pain and destruction caused to his body by the lightsaber of the Jedi. His long black coat flows through the air down on top of him, and covers him in what appears to be a shroud of death, as the sands of Tatooine begin to whip into the air, being blown by a forebodingly eerie wind. ::

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Dec 8th, 2000, 03:49:54 AM
Dalethria followed her Apprentice through the entire battle. She always stayed close to the buildings, only observing Trace's first combat experience against a Jedi.

Her face became long, drawn with anger, when he fell.

He will learn and grow stronger. I'll make sure of it ... even if I have to beat him within an inch of his life.

She was pleased with his oath before his voice became silent and she walked out to retrieve him. She placed bacta patches over his wounds and injected him with a sedative which would make his unconsciousness restful to heal. Lifting him up easily, she carried Trace back to her ship, The Koriolos.

Dalethria masked her presence and the walk back to the ship was uneventful. The ramps lowered with a touch of a button and she took Trace over to the a free bunk. She layed him down and quickly strapped him in safely.

She headed to the c0ckpit and sat down in her pilot seat. Keying in the coordinates to The Empire in the nav computer, she hit the repulsorlifts. The sand underneath the ship blew out from under in a forceful current as the ship lifted up and headed out of the atmosphere.