PDA

View Full Version : Sith, show yourselves...

Jedi Rebel X
Nov 26th, 2000, 01:58:20 AM
It's time to test out my skills.

Rules: anyone can come and join, as long as there is another fighter on the other side. As in number of sith equals the number of jedi. Basic fight rules, no dismembering, etc.
Length of fight: as long as we want I guess.

---
::Rebel lands his ship Stormchaser on the outskirts of Hoth. He steps outside to feel newly dropped snow under his feet. As he's walking it starts to snow faintly, bringing a sense of calmness to everything around.
"Ahh, this is great" Rebel thought to himself.
He had wanted to come and find a place where he could concentrate and become stronger.
"This is definitely the place" he thought.
He could hear the crunch of snow under him as he walked across the snow, but then he heard something else. A faint sound, somewhere in the distance. He couldn't make it out, but he knew someone else was there. He sensed something about them, something strange, something that made him uneasy.
A faint breeze began to blow, pushing some of the snow flurries into Rebel's face.
The cloud's began to turn darker, and the calmness that once was around left as the snow came down harder and the temperature dropped.
The breeze became a strong wind, which made the snow fling itself at Rebel. He slipped on the ground and smacked his head on the hard ice. It's when he brushed himself off that he sensed it, the presence of the dark side. He turned around towards where the presence was coming from, and made out a figure on a rock face in the distance. Rebel pulled out and ignited his lightsaber Heritage, readying himself for the impending fight::

Fire Hazzard
Nov 26th, 2000, 02:05:02 AM
*waits till 2 Sith show their faces*

R9 Disco
Nov 26th, 2000, 02:09:39 AM
OOC: Sorry,

Jedi Rebel X
Nov 26th, 2000, 02:11:10 AM
OOC: R9, it's cool. Fire, remember, you can't come into the battle unless another sith comes in.

DarthPoreon
Nov 26th, 2000, 02:45:39 AM
The rock face was cold, bitterly cold. A wind chill brought the outside temprature to around -20 degrees Celsius. The Rock itself was probably -30 degrees.

A Sith Warrior leaned up against this cold rock. He was wearing the traditional Sith Cloak, and a light jumpsuit underneath. It was a test of brute might, enduring the cold, enduring it was part of the Sith's self-training.

A brief pause in the wind and snow gave the Sith a chance to peer out into the distance. All he could see, was the faint glimmer of blue on the stark white ground. His gut feeling told him something was up.

The Sith pushed himself up from the rock and grabbed his lightsaber, hanging loosely on his belt. He kept it unignited as he walked towards the light.

videl1999
Nov 26th, 2000, 02:46:58 AM
OOC: I would join in, but I've gotten yelled at enough times for beating up padawans....

Jedi Rebel X
Nov 26th, 2000, 02:55:13 AM
OOC: Padawans? Someone hasn't been keeping up to date on their jedi.

::Rebel watched the sith walk towards him. He tried to see who it was but couldn't. Rebel held his lightsaber and began to wait for the sith to make it's way over::

Fire Hazzard
Nov 26th, 2000, 02:55:24 AM
OOC: Rebel and I are both Jedi Knights.

videl1999
Nov 26th, 2000, 02:59:36 AM
OOC: well I didn't know that....fine...

*A dark figure appears in front of the two jedi. The warrior's cloak covers most of the figure's face but the the figure's eyes glow like embers under the hood of the cloak. Videl then throws back the hood of her cloak and ignites her saber* ready when you are....

DarthPoreon
Nov 26th, 2000, 03:00:35 AM
The Sith continued walking slowly towards the Jedi. He took care to conceal himself behind carcasses, or ice boulders, as to not reveal himself.

videl1999
Nov 26th, 2000, 03:09:24 AM
*DP hears Videl's voice in his mind* :are you going to help here, are you going to continue hiding?:

OOC: hello? where'd the Jedi go?

Jedi Rebel X
Nov 26th, 2000, 03:23:33 AM
::Rebel takes advantage of Videl hesitating and force pushes her onto some ice making her slide for awhile. He leaves her to Fire and makes his way to Darthporeon's location::

videl1999
Nov 26th, 2000, 03:25:41 AM
*JRX is suddenly hit with a ki blast to the back to the head, and looks back to see the attacker as Videl* too afraid to fight me, ne?

OOC:*yawns in boredom*you Jedi take too long....*reads DP's post* hehe, looks like you're stuck with me now, JRX....

DarthPoreon
Nov 26th, 2000, 03:34:46 AM
I will come

The Warrior pops out from his hiding place and sprints to Videl's side. He ignites his saber and stands near Videl, awaiting Rebel.

OOC: I gotta go for the nite

videl1999
Nov 26th, 2000, 04:01:34 AM
OOC: I'm still waiting....

Fire Hazzard
Nov 26th, 2000, 04:04:00 AM
OOC: I will fight tommorow.

videl1999
Nov 26th, 2000, 04:06:21 AM
OOC: I'm not here tommorrow....and not again till Monday....so unless one of you starts this now, you won't see me again till Monday....

Jedi Rebel X
Nov 26th, 2000, 04:49:22 AM
OOC: I'm probably not going to reply again tonight so we'll continue this later.

videl1999
Nov 26th, 2000, 04:53:11 AM
OOC: why do you bother to start this thread then? fine...I'll be back on Monday if you wish to continue this....*Videl teleports out of thread*

Jedi Rebel X
Nov 26th, 2000, 05:01:48 AM
OOC: I made it when I wasn't tired.

DarthPoreon
Nov 26th, 2000, 12:11:25 PM
The Sith raises his saber and slices it down at Rebel. He brings his saber back up to a resting level; about mid chest. The Sith, hands a cold blue, is having trouble keeping a good grip on his saber. He uses a bit of the Force, to seal his hands around the saber. With a better grip on the saber, He screams, he screams very louldly, so loudly, one can only hope for an avalanche.

videl1999
Nov 27th, 2000, 06:20:16 PM
*raises an eyebrow* you're one odd guy, you know that? we don't really need an avalanche right now, besides I can cause one in a few seconds if needed.....I defer first move to the jedi if they still feel like continuing this.....

Liam Jinn
Nov 27th, 2000, 06:29:45 PM
*sigh* i waaaaaaaaaaaannnnna fight the siiiiiiiiiiiiith....