PDA

View Full Version : A Gift to RSO

Grand Adm Thrawn
Jul 21st, 2000, 05:22:08 AM
who ever will be takeing over the imperials might be mad at this but im giveing RSO the 4th fleet to help them fight TSC and the jedi fleets

ships in the 4th fleet are as follows

Calisto ASD
Hopish - ASD
Accuser2 - SD
Nemesis - SD
War Head - SD
Border - SD
StormHawk - SD
Warrior - SD
DeathsHead - SD
Gorgon - SD
Napper - IC

Jedah Lynch
Jul 21st, 2000, 02:01:02 PM
Thanks to you on this parting gift Admiral.

We're make sure they stay shined and ready to blast some rebel scum out of the galaxy for when the time comes.

Fare thee well Admiral, you always got a place at the Rogues if you want it.

The Lounge Lizard
Jul 21st, 2000, 02:36:16 PM
:: Picks up a set of keys off the counter ::

The Nemesis, huh?

Well...I won't say I'm keeping this...just holding it till you get back. See you soon, man.

Darth Ogre
Jul 21st, 2000, 02:43:13 PM
:: feels like he could get attached to a ship named Deathshead ::

I am saddened to see such a great warrior and tactician leave the BG. Your skills will be missed Thrawn. As a fellow member of the RSO, I thank you for the generous offering you have given us.

GuardPiett
Jul 21st, 2000, 03:08:18 PM
looks at the other rso members

"i think youll like the ASD's the most . . ."

Jedah Lynch
Jul 21st, 2000, 03:12:08 PM
Never underestimate a name that sounds powerful.

I'll make sure to take care of Calisto myself. I tend to like fire power myself.

General Scorpion
Jul 21st, 2000, 03:27:53 PM
Your legacy shall be remembered, Thrawn.. I shall personally take care of the Stormhawk..

GuardPiett
Jul 21st, 2000, 04:13:40 PM
The Hopish will be safe with me. . . I wanna test my invention!!

Lord Gue
Jul 21st, 2000, 11:14:32 PM
Just as a warning from a previous 4th fleet leader. Napper's communication system dont work...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 3rd, 2000, 02:22:41 AM
Wow, Ancient History...

Darth Viscera
Dec 3rd, 2000, 10:21:36 AM
Indeed™

All Indeed™ words are copyright 2000, Grand Admiral Thrawn Indeed™ co., and used expressly without the Author's permission for education and/or trial purposes only, to be discarded and/or destroyed after a 24-hour review period.

Grand Adm Thrawn
Dec 3rd, 2000, 10:33:27 AM
deducts 50 credits from Dvs account for useing the word indeed™ with out permission

Darth Viscera
Dec 3rd, 2000, 10:49:07 AM
No, can't deduct 50 credits from my account. I placed a ™ right after the word, thereby allowing you to retain ownership of the product.

Calls up his credcard company and declares the charges fraudulent, then watches as they deduct $25 from Thrawn's account for placing fraudulent charges.

Grand Adm Thrawn
Dec 3rd, 2000, 11:04:15 AM
but you didnt put a disclaimer after it!

it should went like this

Indeed™

<font size=1>Indeed™ is property of the Grand Adm Thrawn foundation, it is in no way owned by me or persons who know me and if me or persons who know me proclaim ownership of the word Indeed™ shall be charged 500,000 credits and a posable 5 years in prision</font>

Darth Viscera
Dec 3rd, 2000, 11:12:31 AM
I did! I edited it in at 8:53. Look at the post again.

Darth Viscera
Dec 3rd, 2000, 11:14:31 AM
Oh, btw. You own Obra-Skai, right? I'm kinda preparing to take the planet. You might want to fight back a bit. Jake and I are pretty bored, and it would be nice to have something to do.

Grand Adm Thrawn
Dec 3rd, 2000, 12:35:14 PM
i dont think the nr has anything on that planet

i could be wrong..

Darth Viscera
Dec 3rd, 2000, 12:38:58 PM
huh? When you say 'anything' are you referring to ownership of the planet, or planetary defenses?

Ah crap. seritonin level is low.

Grand Adm Thrawn
Dec 3rd, 2000, 12:48:01 PM
oh bugger i just checked up.. we do own it

well im burnt out on the whole fleet battle crap so dont expect me to jump in

Darth Viscera
Dec 3rd, 2000, 01:01:08 PM
gotcha ;) . I'll consider this your christmas present to Isard, as I'll probably give it to her once I take it. She seems to hold an interest in that planet.

GuardPiett
Dec 3rd, 2000, 01:26:56 PM
Indeed.

Muwah!! By the way, thrawn, can I ask a question? How did you suddenly gain control of all those planets when you wnet to NR?

Damien Killcannon
Dec 3rd, 2000, 01:28:15 PM
(This message was left blank)

Darth Viscera
Dec 3rd, 2000, 01:30:55 PM
Umm Damien, that was 4.5 months ago. Those ships have probably long since been reallocated to another fleet.

Damien Killcannon
Dec 3rd, 2000, 01:32:52 PM
Then how'd this thread get bumped to the top? I didn't pay attention to the dates on it.

Grand Adm Thrawn
Dec 3rd, 2000, 01:33:05 PM
Damlen... this thread is months old so go post in the RSO shipyards to get a ship

and Piett.. what do you mean? how did i defect all the imperial planets to the NR? that will be explained once i finish writing this one thread for the storytelling forum.. if i ever finish it

Darth Viscera
Dec 3rd, 2000, 01:38:01 PM
Piett is trying to say that he doesn't believe that you actually own those planets.

Grand Adm Thrawn
Dec 3rd, 2000, 01:45:21 PM
hey Dv im gonna need your help about this one part in the thread im writing... its about how DSA became a known person in the empire and were apointed as drive yard command

i wrote up a post but it is kinda crapy and might comflict with DSa's history

the post basicly is about palpatine talkign toy uo and haveing you ride along a fleet to conquest kuat and stuff

but i would like your input as to make it more intune with DSA

Darth Viscera
Dec 3rd, 2000, 01:52:09 PM
I conquered Kuat? Wow. I should add that to my resume. Well, come on and log onto MSN, then. I'll help u out.

GuardPiett
Dec 3rd, 2000, 01:56:18 PM
Thrawn, as DV said, I don't believe that you actually control those planets.

Oh! And don't forget everybodies favorite head of the New Crimson Guard in your thread :)

Grand Adm Thrawn
Dec 4th, 2000, 10:55:43 AM
well piett you have major issues between OOC and RPG so you not believeing things in RPG doesnt bother me one bit.

if you had been on this battleground since the start or shortly after the start you would have room to talk.

you dont see those who have been on this battleground for as long or longer then me saying TIE never conquested any worlds now do you?

enough about that tot

Im not up to where piett steps into the thread yet but i think i know what your part will be..

and no DSA didnt conqest Kuat he was just rideing along for tech suport and stuff.

Darth Viscera
Dec 4th, 2000, 12:01:42 PM
Oh yeah-tech support guy! Yeah, that's where all the real money and power is. :)

GuardPiett
Dec 4th, 2000, 07:54:40 PM
Oh, forget it.

GuardPiett
Dec 4th, 2000, 07:57:40 PM
Wait a tic.. OOC/RPG issues? do tell™. .

Darth Viscera
Dec 4th, 2000, 11:16:59 PM
what were you guys talking about? somebody been going around deleting posts, or were talking to yourself?