PDA

View Full Version : Live Wire

gengar13
Dec 3rd, 2000, 05:04:09 PM
Gngar goes into a room with a table and two chairs. he goes and sits to wait for his master.

The Lounge Lizard
Dec 3rd, 2000, 05:24:41 PM
Gengar, she has been captured by DDC.

Gav Mortis
Dec 3rd, 2000, 05:27:19 PM
She's already been rescued.

gengar13
Dec 3rd, 2000, 05:27:48 PM
Nonono that's over with already. we saved her and DDC is in the cell at TSO head quarters. it's all over with for now.

The Lounge Lizard
Dec 3rd, 2000, 05:29:27 PM
Jesus H. Christ....why everything happen when I've got things to do?!?

gengar13
Dec 3rd, 2000, 05:32:21 PM
I don't know. we finished the mission late last night. it was pretty fun but i almost bit the dust. he ended up crying for kidnapping LW and surrendered. so it was an easy victory.

The Lounge Lizard
Dec 3rd, 2000, 05:34:25 PM
I had to drive to birmingham after not having any sleep the night before, shop for 8 hours with a friend, and drive back....ugh!

gengar13
Dec 3rd, 2000, 05:41:09 PM
Wow too bad for you. but you can bet with as much fun as TSO had with this first rescue mission, they'll have alot more to come. i don't see why they just don't kill him for his crimes, i would've.

Live Wire
Dec 3rd, 2000, 09:27:10 PM
OOC: Sorry you missed it LL but hopefully we'll do something like it again soon. It was fun.

IC:

*LW enters the room and see's her apprentice waiting for her*

Is there something you wanted to talk to me about?

gengar13
Dec 3rd, 2000, 10:01:41 PM
Gengar looks up at his master.

*First can i speak openly with you?*.

Live Wire
Dec 3rd, 2000, 10:46:46 PM
Of course. You should always be open with me.

gengar13
Dec 3rd, 2000, 10:53:02 PM
Gengar takes a deep breath.

*Well lets start from the begining. the night before you where kidnapped i had a dream. i was back in my home town and saw my mother and sister, then i saw the jedi attacked. it felt so real i couldn't understand why i was having this dream. then the next day you where kidnapped and i thought that this was a connection some how. then when you where rescued i went to TGC and helpedf the sith there fight the Marzullo family. Itala beat me to near death but then a jedi named Amnde saved me. i couldn't understand why. then i ended up saving her from dying which confused me more. after that we sat down at the diner and had a drink and started talking*.

Gengar pauses for a moment.

*Well i'm a little scared to say this to you. promise you won't get mad and kick me out of TSO*.

Gengar pleads with his master.

Live Wire
Dec 3rd, 2000, 10:59:40 PM
You don't have anything to fear from me. Just tell me what happened. Whatever it is I will help you work through it.

gengar13
Dec 3rd, 2000, 11:04:38 PM
Gengar breaths a sigh of relief.

*Well we where talking and then we kinda became attached to each other. what i'm trying to say is that i love her and we just agreed to go out. i know sith and jedi aren't supposed to be together but i really feel that this is right*.

Gengar lowers his head expecting to get yelled at.

Live Wire
Dec 3rd, 2000, 11:10:36 PM
*LW surpreses a smile*

Gengar, I can hardly punish you for what I myself am doing. Yes while getting involved with a jedi is not exactly recomended, especially for apprentices I can't see a reason to reprimand you.

But I understand the need to do what your heart tells you is right even if its a decision that others have a problem with. I wish you luck in your relationship.

But do not let this interfere with your training or other duties. I especially dont want this to become a problem for you in battle. If it does then we will have to revisit this situation. Understood?

gengar13
Dec 3rd, 2000, 11:15:15 PM
Gengar lets out a happy sigh of relief.

*Yes master understood. but umm could you help Amnde with her master OS. Amnde says that shes a member of the council and that if she told them, then she would be banished from the council. i told her i would try to help her with explanations but i feel that you can do a much better job. don't worry i will still be bad as hell and will try extra hard in my trainings. i thank you with great respect and honor for understanding where i'm coming from*.

Gengar gets up and bows to his master.

Live Wire
Dec 3rd, 2000, 11:19:53 PM
I will speak with them if you wish. Though I don't know what good it will do comming from me. But I will see what I can do.

gengar13
Dec 3rd, 2000, 11:24:57 PM
*Thanks master. i must return back to the GC for me and Kahn have just caught a sith traitor and locked him up in a cell. and i would like you to know that i have become vey skilled in my fighting. me and Amnde have beaten the Marzullo called Chimera. b ut if you want you could still train me i know that i could never learn enough from you*.

Gengar walks out of the room pleased with the wat things went.

The Lounge Lizard
Dec 3rd, 2000, 11:30:15 PM
:: As LL listens to the conversation, a tear falls down his face. Angrily, he turns away...bitter at the terrible curse of love on the other side of the battlefield, and how it can destroy a life. He begins to think of his past, his present, and the precious little future he now has ::

Jedi Amnde
Dec 3rd, 2000, 11:45:47 PM
*Jedi Amnde walks into the room and does not see Gengar. She waits.*

gengar13
Dec 3rd, 2000, 11:51:22 PM
As gengar walks down the hall, he stops. he can feel Amnde's presense. he walks back down to the room and sure enough he sees Amnde.

*Don't worry my lady LW said that she will speak with OS about this to try to help you. so let's return to TGC, i just caught DarthHawkeye and i want to see what they have done to him*.

Gengar grabs Amndes hand and they walk down the hall back to TGC.

OOC: now if you can get OS here then i will get LW back here and we can all speak to resolve this situation.

Jedi Amnde
Dec 4th, 2000, 12:04:37 AM
OOC: I will try Gengar. OS hasn't been on at all today. I will see what I can do. We should post a meeting with her in the Diner.

gengar13
Dec 4th, 2000, 12:07:00 AM
OOC: Ok go for it. i'll go to TSO and see if LW wants to go ther as well. this is harder planning then i thought.