PDA

View Full Version : Just bring it...

obiwan2
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:33:38 AM
*Obi walks out onto the BG, awaiting a challenger*

Sanis Prent
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:40:23 AM
(Sanis walks by the riled-up Jedi, and he arches his eyebrow in amusement/interest. Flicking some ash off of his glitterstim cigarette, he smiles and walks up to the Jedi)

Hey, looks like something's eating you...

obiwan2
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:42:53 AM
*turns around to see Sanis*

Just a little edgy...haven't had a good fight for...I don't know how long

Sanis Prent
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:46:39 AM
(Sanis puts his cigarette up to his lips, the ember glowing red as he inhales the spice smoke. As he blows smoke into the cold Coruscant morning air, he laughs softly)

Yeah...I guess I know what you mean. Sometimes I get on edge too. Its like I could throw down if somebody parted their hair the wrong way or something. Guess its just a little bug that bites you every once in a while. Oh well.

(Sanis rubs his left hand through his unkept hair)

Sometimes you just want a fight, and you don't want to give reasons. I've woke up on the wrong side of the bed before, I know how you feel.

obiwan2
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:49:18 AM
Glad to see somebody understands

The Game
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:57:53 AM
*Pouring water down on himself, the REAL Game walks out onto the BG, confronting Obiwan2*

Tell me, little man, what makes you think YOU are The Game?

*Smiles and laughs a bit*

I tell you what. If I beat you, you must remove every single mention of you being "The Game" because there is only ONE Game and that's ME

Sanis Prent
Dec 2nd, 2000, 11:01:18 AM
Yeah, well...it seems to be a common thing round here.

(Sanis looks left and right, taking in the scene)

I guess now I've just got a few more pressing matters. Its good and all to try and make a name, but I'd rather just try and make a credit or two. Too bad there isn't anything anymore around these parts that seems to be very profitable. Didn't used to be that way. By the Force, I remember when this little rathole was a good place for an opportunistic guy like myself. Nowadays, its challenge this and challenge that. Nobody's got the real score around here, and I've got to get by on some low-class work. Oh well, one man's lemon is another man's lemonade, I guess.

I guess our worlds are a little different like that.

Sanis Prent
Dec 2nd, 2000, 11:02:21 AM
(Sanis turns and looks at the Game, breathing out a cloud of smoke between them)

Company of yours? Damn, here we go again.

obiwan2
Dec 2nd, 2000, 11:06:20 AM
*Turns around to see the newbie*

Calm down there, big guy. I don't know what makes you think you can take me, but I'm most certainly ready for a fight

*shrugs*

Never seen him before in my life.

Well, Sanis, it was nice talking to you. I actually kinda like you, Sanis. Hope to see you around more

*Turns back to "The Game"*

Let's see what you've got

Sanis Prent
Dec 2nd, 2000, 11:09:00 AM
Well, I have a way of showing up every now and then. I'll probably be seeing you again.

(Sanis looks down the street, seeing a large armored aircar pulling up to the First Coruscant Bank. Sanis rubs his hand through his hair, throws his cigarette to the ground, and licks his lips.)

Until then, I hear opportunity knocking.

The Game
Dec 2nd, 2000, 11:12:46 AM
*Smiles*

Let's go

*Slams his knee into the stomach of the Jedi. As Obiwan2 bends down, The Game pulls his knee straight up, smashing his opponent's face. The Game laughs as the pathetic Jedi lies on the ground*

obiwan2
Dec 2nd, 2000, 11:19:58 AM
*A small amount of blood rushes down the lip of Obi's face as he pulls himself back up to his feet once more, holding his mouth. Obi then runs towards The Game, roundhouse kicking him in the head, knocking him onto the ground*

The Game
Dec 2nd, 2000, 11:24:21 AM
*The Game grabs Obiwan2's foot, dragging him down onto the ground next to him. As he falls, The Game grabs his arm, pulling it up towards his head and begins to smash his heel into his opponent's rib cage*

Sanis Prent
Dec 2nd, 2000, 11:31:02 AM
(Sanis walks down the street, near the First Bank of Coruscant as guards begin unloading sacks of credits from the armored cloudcar. He goes across the street to a food vendor's cart, and buys a bantha burger. As he sits on a bench and enjoys his burger, he slips his shades on, pulling out a small hand-held keypad. While the guards begin their work, Sanis makes a few notes. He checks the chronometer on his wrist)

Date: 15 Olud, 2456
Time: 6:00 AM
Details:
One Armored Cloudcar
Two Guards - FBC employed. One blaster each.
Payout estimated around 900,000 credits.
Credits in crates and 1000-count bags.
Bank manager oversees delivery. Clerk uses cart to move money inside.
Time to unload - 7 minutes
Bank Manager signs courier letter

(Sanis puts away his keypad and unwraps his bantha burger, and has breakfast as the armored cloudcar lifts off again. After he is done, Sanis throws the wrapper away, and walks back toward Obiwan, leaving the bank behind. After all, things like these take time)

obiwan2
Dec 2nd, 2000, 05:59:52 PM
*In an extreme amout of pain, Obi scrambles for a nearby object to help free him when his hand finally finds a rock. He grabs it and smashes the rock into The Game as hard as he can, causing him to loosen his grip enough for the Jedi Master to set himself free. Obi scoots away, already in a considerable amount of pain, trying to use the Force to help him continue. He looks at the evil eyes of The Game, wondering why his reasons of wanting this title are so high. Obiwan slowly rises to his feet, holding his stomach*