PDA

View Full Version : Voyage to Centerpoint: The Route to Caraca

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 2nd, 2000, 05:53:54 PM
**As the Ships Exit Hyperspace, Dyzm Finds Himself Looking at Centerpoint Station. Ruined Rubble of planets destroyed by Piett hang in the cold silence**

Dyzm: Send out all the Troops and capture that Station. Start the Work on the 15 Interdictor Cruiser's, We need this Station Operable. Those Interdictor Grav Wells Should Do the Trick.

**Landing Ships Land on the Planet and The Fleet arrays itself in a Defense Postition**

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 2nd, 2000, 07:06:45 PM
** Dyzm Views Centerpoint out of the Bridge Window**

Crewman: The Modifications on the Indidictors seems to be working, we are re-creating the Gravitaional interflux with the ships. Power Is Slowly Raising In the Station.

Dyzm:Good, When the Power is High enough, Charge the Station's Repulsar...

(OOC: For those who do not know. Centerpoint Station is An enormous grey-white space station in the Corellian system, located at the balance point between the twin worlds of Talus and Tralus. Centerpoint draws its power from the gravitational interflux between the Double Worlds. The ancient station, built before the invention of artificial grav, spins on its axis to provide centrifugal gravity. It is composed of a central sphere one hundred kilometers in diameter, with long, thick cylinders jutting from either side of the globe. The ends of the cylinders are referred to as the North and South Poles. The entire station is approximately three hundred fifty kilometers in length, even larger than the infamous Death Star. Centerpoint's simulated gravity becomes stronger the farther "down" one travels in the sphere, away from the axis of rotation. Several studies have been made on shifting the station over to artificial grav, but they have been abandoned due to expense and unknown side- effects. Centerpoint is completely covered with a bewildering array of piping, cables, antennae, cone structures and access ports; it would take several lifetimes to explore the vast and complex interior and exterior of the station.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 2nd, 2000, 08:03:53 PM
Crewman: Sir, The Station Will Be Prepared To Fire very soon. It will just take the Sun a Day or Two To Explode.

Dyzm:Good... Ready the Black Lighting, I'm Going to Help the Others. After I'm Gone, Bring up the System Wide Interdiction Field/Jamming Field.

**Dyzm takes the Turbolift down to the hanger. Boards the Black Lighting, and takes off**

---------------Closed-----------------

Tourment
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:56:01 PM
OOC:not much time,will be able to post monday but:

TGE has had centerpoint for a LONG......LONG Time power is up defensis are strong......i cantrealy do anythngtostou now because of lack of time[im not suposed to be on at all if u have seen my thread]and u left out A LOT of info about center point,im sure u know....any way ill be ale toost monday until then hault please.......

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 2nd, 2000, 11:51:24 PM
I dont recall A Centerpoint Capture Thread

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 3rd, 2000, 12:03:25 AM
OOC: Also, I know all of the Infomation. I dont need a histroy Lesson. And with the Planets Gone(Piett Destroyed them), The System is just a BIG old Piece of Junk. I have thought about how to modify my Indidictors for months on how to make the Station Work again.

Lord Gue
Dec 3rd, 2000, 02:15:03 AM
LoL, as im also not supposed ta be around here goes: There was a thread, and at its end me and DT argued about the reality of Centerpoint station, ask him, i he remembers, so case in point there was a thread. And as for taking it, maybe you didnt read but its so massive we coul hide entre armys in there for lifetimes and youd never find them.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 3rd, 2000, 02:26:52 AM
Prove It...

And I dont Care What DT says. I want you to show me this thread...

You Dont Own Centerpoint. I never Found a Thread...

Lady DeVille
Dec 3rd, 2000, 03:06:58 AM
edit: accident

wrong thread!

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 3rd, 2000, 03:24:59 AM
I can Not Find the Thread, If it was deleated,then it was Nulled. The Capture, For all I care, Never Happened.
And Centerpoint Station Is Now in the Hands of TSO.

Grand Adm Thrawn
Dec 3rd, 2000, 10:29:39 AM
OOC: TIE has had tralus and talus before TSO or TGe were ever groups.. we have shipyards orbiting both worlds... i dont recall anyone ever trying to take it

Darth Viscera
Dec 3rd, 2000, 10:47:09 AM
I agree with Thrawn. They have Talus and Tralus. Centerpoint is in the epicenter of Talus and Tralus. If Gue had taken Centerpoint, Thrawn would have known about it. And since when do you control Centerpoint, anyways? I just saw it recently appear on your webpage, and I'm pretty much wondering if you can back up your ownership of it with proof from your capture thread.

Grand Adm Thrawn
Dec 3rd, 2000, 12:44:59 PM
OOC: also when did peit destroy the planets?

i dont recall him owning a DS

Darth Viscera
Dec 3rd, 2000, 01:02:51 PM
A long time ago Piett went on a rampage and killed Mon Calamari with his world devastators-or were they mini world devastators? Anyways, I didn't know he destroyed more than Calamari. That it was just that one planet, and that's why I can't buy MC cruisers anymore.

Grand Adm Thrawn
Dec 3rd, 2000, 01:15:58 PM
OOC: well it was more of an imperial effeort to wipe out Mon Cal

did a few thrads about finding Wd's then attacking Mon Cal..

but i dont recall him ever destroying Tralus or Talus.. so why does Dyzm say he piett did?

Grand Adm Thrawn
Dec 3rd, 2000, 01:19:04 PM
OOC: anyway.. the liberty task force is on repair at the Tralus and Talus yards so Dyzm's first post's are rather god-mode like... the task force would of known they were coming and wiped them out once they exited hyperspace

GuardPiett
Dec 3rd, 2000, 01:23:33 PM
OOC: Thrawn, chck the thread Gav made a long while back about getting ships back from Darth Bane and Correlia. I'll find the thread if possible.

Darth Viscera
Dec 3rd, 2000, 01:24:38 PM
How big was his force again? 15 Interdictors? Yeah. That's probably true, all things being equal. Maybe this thread needs some rethinking. Why centerpoint anyway? The hyperspace weapon?

GuardPiett
Dec 3rd, 2000, 01:37:03 PM
OOC: N/M, my posts eating Talus and Tralus must have been deleted by DT, Ogre, jjwr, or DVD

Grand Adm Thrawn
Dec 3rd, 2000, 01:41:01 PM
OOC: destroying planets are mainly ignored at sw.fans.. it ruins future roleplays..

Darth Viscera
Dec 3rd, 2000, 01:55:41 PM
Ah crap! *erases a whole bunch of top-secret info from his notepad with his pencil*

Gav Mortis
Dec 3rd, 2000, 02:36:25 PM
A. Gue did make that thread and in it DT argued with him until the bitter end as he stated.

B. Tralus and Talus are owned by TIE.

C. Piett did "eat" the two planets, but that does not mean that they no longer exist, only the crust is taken up by the WD's, so the planet's are still physically there but have noresources on their surface. The shipyards still exist and CPS is there too.

GuardPiett
Dec 3rd, 2000, 03:51:18 PM
=)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 3rd, 2000, 06:11:44 PM
Damn Dude! Your Spose To Be Backing Me Up on Crap Like this! Like I said, If the Post was Deleated It was Nulled.