PDA

View Full Version : Lynch, get over here!

Itala Marzullo
Jan 1st, 2001, 03:12:25 AM
I never forgot about the yog thread, let me welcome you back with a whooping! :evil:

Jedah Lynch
Jan 1st, 2001, 03:17:42 AM
*Lynch walks onto the grounds and smiles*

Many have tried all have failed.

Do you think you will be any different?

Itala Marzullo
Jan 1st, 2001, 03:20:45 AM
I know so.

*takes off robes and grins pleasurably*

Let's dance.

Jedah Lynch
Jan 1st, 2001, 03:32:20 AM
Your funeral.

*Tosses his robes to the side as he judges his opponent and cracks his knuckles*

It's the only dance that matters.

*Drawing one of his lightsabers he ignites it and lowers his back outstretching both arms so they almost reach the ground. Putting one foot in front of the other Lynch sudden rushes forward letting the lightsaber burn through the dry ground as he nears his target, straighting his back he rises his lightsaber high into the air as to strike drawing a open enough to make a quick turn and jab Itala in the chin before planting a firm knee to his stomach*

Your move.

Itala Marzullo
Jan 1st, 2001, 03:44:49 AM
*having seen it coming Itala manages to harden his stomach and cring his teeth, holding his breath as he receives the knee and spits a bit of blood, he gets ahold of Jedah's leg and force leaps up high, he flips at the highest point and slams the hell out of him against a boulder nearby using the impact of the fall and Itala's strength with the dark side, his head bounces off and some blood is seen in his hair...Itala coughs as he took a hit against the ground, but as quickly flips up far enough for a good deffense against a surprise comeback..*

Jedah Lynch
Jan 1st, 2001, 04:07:29 AM
*Lynch narrows his eyes feeling the blood mingling in his hair. Reaching out with his arm he opens his palm and blast Itala with a dose of the force push knocking him back. Leaping up Lynch times the move as to attack while Itala is still off balance slightly, Lynch strikes out with his fist, Itala trying to keep and regain his ground as to be on the offensive blocks but gives Lynch the opportunity needed. Grabbing Itala by the arm that he used to block Lynch twist it while yanking him forward head butting the Marzullo in the face making him bow low for a moment, a moment Lynch again takes advantage on by leaping over his opponent delievering a kick to the base of Itala's spine causing him to stumble forward*

Itala Marzullo
Jan 1st, 2001, 04:26:34 AM
*by instinct the battered Itala's who is dizzy and cringing from the chill through his body connects a violent reversed ax-kick to Lynch's gut, throwing him to the floor as he kicked Itala in the back, Itala recalled his powers from the dark side to turn the place black and freezing as he burned his gloves off with his lightning, and blasts Lynch's laying body a few feet away, smoke comes out of his robes*

Let's start a hardcore dance...

*Itala rips off his shirt and flexes his muscles, standing ready*

Jedah Lynch
Jan 1st, 2001, 04:58:32 AM
*Stares at Itala trying to flex and resist the urge to vomit*

I've seen poodles with more muscle than you...more vicious too.

*Deciding if Itala wants hardcore than hardcore he shall have. Taking out a fusion gernade he throws it in front of Itala, the blast throws him and debris consisting mainly of large pieces of rock all around, several of which collid with Itala, one piece makes a sickening crack as it hits Itala in his knee.*

*Coming to with foul smoke going into his nostrils from the blast that chokes him Itala realizes his leg is laying across a jagged rock, a fact made all the more clear when Lynch grabs the leg raises it high into the air and drives it down forcefully twice in rapid succession. Itala grabs his wounded leg in pain, Lynch leaps up and comes down with his knee out driving it deep into the Marzullos chest.*

OOC: I will continue with this tomorrow. Make your post a good one.

Itala Marzullo
Jan 1st, 2001, 05:09:56 AM
*Itala screamed through his demonic soul as his knee was about to be declared useless...Itala fell back due to the hard hit to his chest and raises his arms at almost light-speed to force push Lynch far up high, Itala gets a grip on him with the force and keeps him floating in the air, Lynch counters with his own force but Itala's moment of pain gave him an adavnatge of rage power, enough to withstand Lynch's deffensive energy, Lynch starts spinning in the air like a roasting chicken as Itala uses all the might of his dark force to force leap about a meter higher than Lynch's body, flips in the air and fall kicks Lynch's neck with his good leg, the impact makes Lynch gag and cough as he falls forced by the strength of the hit and the speed, he crashes to the groun, Itala's boot still on his neck, and receives a yet stronger impact, rocks almost seem to explode under Lynnch's body as Itala lands on his bad leg and screams in pain...he kneels and closes his eeys to try and hold the pain as he opens his eyes and sees Lynch almost 5 inches down the ground..the impact had been that strong..*OOC: Hope you liked that.

Seth TraSven
Jan 1st, 2001, 05:52:11 PM
(OOC) Nice fighting! :)

Jedah Lynch
Jan 1st, 2001, 11:14:10 PM
OOC: Decent.

*Feeling the pain rush throughout his body Lynch shakes lose the small pebbles laying upon him as he puts his hands to the ground, rolling back slightly moving his legs in an almost sitting position he uses his arms to propell him forward towards his foe, nearing Itala Lynch straightens his legs, his boots connect with the Siths face. Falling to his back Lynch quickly rises in a crouching manner and rushes foward bringing his shoulder into the other Siths stomach lifting Itala off the ground. Using the momentum Lynch continues to carry him a short ways until he rams Itala into the base of a mountain.*

*Moving back slightly Lynch wipes alittle blood from his mouth then slicks back his hair with it. Looking up at the mountain a plan comes to mind, taking out another fusion gernade he toses it midway. The resulting explosion sends pieces raining down upon Itala, after the last rock falls Lynch calmly walks over to his foe with lightsaber in hand. With a sneer the Sith kicks a rock deeper into his enemies chest that is already ontop of him*

Gav Mortis
Jan 1st, 2001, 11:21:24 PM
OOC: Should Gav finish kicking Iris's ass here or in the original thread? :)

Jedah Lynch
Jan 1st, 2001, 11:34:23 PM
OOC: Hell join the fun if you wish, the more the merrier and I've been looking forward to fighting along side with you for some time now.

Itala Marzullo
Jan 1st, 2001, 11:35:33 PM
*Itala's eyes were closed, trying his hardest to withstand the pain with the use of the dark force, Lynch's skin turned chiken-like as the temperature went below zero and Itala opened his eyes, the rock is propelled back and it smashes Lynch's crotch, same time Itala snarls in hate as he grabs his leg and suplexes him head first against the same rocks that met Itala's back a few seconds ago, he bretahes in deep as he hasnt let go of Lynch's leg and drags him away a bit, he places his hard boot on the back of lynch's neck and starts pulling the leg saditicaly hard, Lynch muffles in pain as Itala uses the force to have a few of the lose boulders smash the sides of his face, breakins his cheek bones as Itala lets go and trips back...kneeling again, his knee wounded*

Jedah Lynch
Jan 1st, 2001, 11:57:18 PM
*Feeling the pain, he grits his teeth to contain the pain, at the same time concentrating upon his rage, moving fast fueled by his anger Lynch spins around driving his unignited lightsaber into Itala's skull with a resounding crack. Placing his hand over Itala's face Lynch utilizes a small portion of his anger into the force, instantly Itala is shot throughtout the air, landing some distance away tumbling along the ground until he comes to a stop on his stomach, his clothes torn and shredded, blood seeping out of numerous cuts and scratches.*

*Running towards him still fueled by his anger Lynch leaps towards Itala as he looks up, grabbing the side of Itala's skull as he flys past he almost decapates the Sith. A sharp pain shoots down Itala's spine his neck badly hurt by the maneuver, pain that Lynch only smiles at*

Gav Mortis
Jan 2nd, 2001, 12:12:43 AM
OOC: Ok, I've no objection to that-I'll wait until Itala replies to make my move. :)

Itala Marzullo
Jan 2nd, 2001, 12:27:10 AM
**Itala lays on the floor badly "broken" as Lynch smiles and looks at him..Itala suddenly starts laughing and slowly gets up on his feet again...Itala limps a bit and cracks his neck and fists, he throws his saber away and coughs some...***cough* Welcome back....*cough**Itala as suddenly is almsot seen as a ray of light as he has force speed/fly kicked the bloody hell out of Lynch's throat, a chunk of cloth blood flies out of his mouth as Itala flisp at the same point of connecting the kick dropping the back of both his feet against the top of Lynch's skull, the hard iron soles of Itala's boot practicaly shatering the bones as it feels like the top of a new born baby's head, he then lands behind lynch, grabs his arm and turns him around, uses the force to lift him up and sit him on Itala's shoulder...Itala force calls a huge boulder very close and drops Lynch on it using the strength of his arms and the savage power of the dark side to send the most panful chill of lynch's life, which could be seen in his eyes as they looked cat-like from the impact, his head bouncing and cracking slighly as well, Itala spits a tooth and uses the force to roll the boulder over lynch..catching his leg and disabling it as well*

Gav Mortis
Jan 2nd, 2001, 01:26:25 AM
After sending a small stone, no greater in size than that of a clenched fist through the air at immense speeds and causing it to collide with the back of Iris's skull knocking her out cold, Gav turns his attention to the fight going on between Itala and his RSO comrade, Jedah Lynch.

"Heh. I remember a similar scenario some like this some time ago, all we need is Yoghurt now for a good old trip down Memory Lane." Itala turns to meet the approaching voice from behind, Gav is casually walking towards Itala from some distance away but speaking clearly enough to be heard.

"My how things have changed since Yoghurt's fateful day!" he says, chuckling to himself.

At that moment, the large boulder which was on top of Jedah Lynch was lifted into the the air by about ten feet and came soaring through the air. The moment it passed over Itala, there was a blinding flash of light, as a powerful bolt of lightning ripped through the clouds above and streaking down through the sky, struck the large boulder with such force that the powerful explosion virtually vapourised the stone into small fragments of rock and dust which reigned down before the Marzullo. The resulting cloud of dust prevented Itala from seeing Gav who was opposite him by some 10 meters.

Once the dust had settled, Gav was nowhere to be seen, Itala looked around momentarily, when suddenly a boot slammed into his chest once Gav had fallen from the above. The impact was of such force that it almost buckled Itala's sternum which would have collapsed his entire ribcage, piercing his lungs and heart, however it didn't and he was just driven to the ground from the assault.

Landing in a crouched position with a thick band of cloth wrapped around his forehead sealing up a wound in the back of his head from earlier. Looking down at the fallen Itala he buries his right foot deep into is gut as he walks past, further knocking the air out of him.

"Hey Jedah. You ok?" he asks as he crouches down and helps him to his feet, but realised that he was fully capable after recieving a nod of confirmation from the Sith Lord.

"It is an honor to fight alongside you this time!" he says respectfully, a grin danced across his face as he watched Itala climbing to his feet, spitting blood.

Constructing his bo quickly, gav takes a defensive stance alongside Jedah, as the Marzullo approaches.

Itala Marzullo
Jan 2nd, 2001, 03:02:21 AM
*Itala looked carefuly at Gav and Jedah...his leg still bad..his ribs hurting and barely letting him breathe, Itala walks left ro right in front of GAv and Jedah like a caged animal..their eyes wouldn't be distracted for a single second, their full attention on Itala. He raises his arms and as quickly both are elevated in the air rather humorously as Itala uses his powers of the force to pulls their black pants down and uses a nearby tree branch to whip 'em both in their bare butts repeatedly, till their buttcheeks bled....he let go of them and they crashed against the ground, one on top of the other....*Now for the real attack.*Itala runs to both who were just standing up and double ax kicks 'em, as their jaws were nearly broken and their eyesights were focusing on heaven and the sky, Itala landed perfectly, almost like a dancer, he called his saber to kill them both but Gav manages to grab Itala's arm, he twists and Itala yells in pain as Lynch takes a few steps back...he runs fast enough to kick the hell out of Itala's face. Itala ducks and the powerful kick goes to poor Gav who is thrown far away and in a rather messy manner, Lynch quickly spin kicked Itala and he fell on his palms, he starts spinning his legs chopper blade-like and kicks Lynch's face about 30 times, till he was dissy enough to fall on his back...**Itala ran to help Iris up and called someone else through the force...*

Iris Marzullo II
Jan 3rd, 2001, 02:56:13 AM
Iris tenderly touched the back of her head. Looking at her hand the dirt had mingled with the blood to create a reddish mud that she then brushed off. She then took a second to finish tieing up the rest of her broken fingers while keeping a close eye on both Lynch and Gav. Seeing Gav construct the bo, Iris begins running to her right. She force pulls her one of her tonfa's to her from her trench coat to the side of the field.

Gav and Lynch's eye's follow the movement of Iris retriving her weapon fail to notice the melon sized rock she force throws into Lynch's face breaking his nose. Blood gushes up into Lynch's eyes. Taking advantage of the distraction Iris then does a no hand cartwheel to end up standing directly in front of Gav. Dropping a bit she then throws a punch at Gav's lower rib section with her tonfa. The blow breaks off the lower two floating ribs and they begin to cut at his lung with each move he makes. She then springs back up to head but Gav in the face, reverses her body throws a side kick to the staggering Lynch who has grabbed his bleeding nose and breaks his knee. She then back flips over both of them and backs out of the range of the bo. She then stretches out with the force to heighten her awareness of her entire surroundings.

OOC: I'm under a pretty heavy workload this week at my job so if I don't post for a day or so that's why, not because I've given up or lost interest... I don't give up that easily. Catcha tomorrow or so.

Jedah Lynch
Jan 3rd, 2001, 02:59:44 AM
*Lynch slowly gets up with a distain look upon his face, a look at fades as he grins at his fellow comrade.*

The guy doesn't know when to quit does he? Can't think of a better way to team up than kick his ass.

*Itala's attention diverted Lynch leaps at him bringing his knee into Italas side. Grabbing the hair of Iris he yanks her head back then slams it forward into Italas mouth shattering several of his teeth. Kicking at her knee he spins kick Iris directly across the face knocking her to the ground, Itala inflamed by such an attack counters but before step two feet the unconcious body of Iris is force thrown into his back.*

*Again rushing his opponent Lynch puts one fist into the other hand than smashes his fist into the back of Italas skull, Itala falls to the ground his face clashing with stone, blood flowing from his mouth and nose. Trying to rise, his face is pushed back into the ground by Lynchs boot as the Sith stomps down hard trying to bury Italas face deep in the sand choking him in the process, the Marzullo can only thrash about trying to breath, the movement only leads to a dozen kicks delievered to Italas ribs and backs*

Itala Marzullo
Jan 3rd, 2001, 04:42:14 AM
[i]Just as suddenly Lynch is thrown back violently from a force lightning blast, Itala has simply pinted his fingers at lynch while being kicked, the moment Lynch fell on the ground, Itala turns around, his vision blurred. Itala closes his eyes and spots Lynch's force presence, immediately after he force calls Lynch to him and as the force presence felt closer and closer Itala held both his palms hard open, meeting Lynch's chest, there wasn't enough oxygen in 'em to lose anymore. As lycnh stumbles back, Itala limps to him and opens his eyes, grabs Lynch's head quickly just as he was trying to sweep him and starts cooking his braincells up, the intense electricity traveeled through his body, sparks flew off his eyes, nostrils, ears, pores. Itala kept on until Lynch started foaming from the same places and let go of him, a burning sound heard from his skin, as he had just been cooked, his eyes roll back and he falls on his back. Itala turns around extremely quick and takes out his stunner just as gav was trying to fly kcik him, Gav passes out isntantly and his heavy body collapses on lynch's, crashing abruptly...*

Gav Mortis
Jan 3rd, 2001, 12:08:32 PM
OOC: I'll post a reply to this later-got some work to do right now but just one thing. A stun-gun/stunner would not render a force user unconcious like that, all force users have a much higher resistance/pain threshold to regular humams. Considering Gav is a Sith Master the affects would be minute besides he has Iris in front of him, why would he attack you with Iris there?

Iris Marzullo II
Jan 3rd, 2001, 03:53:49 PM
OOC: How can I be in front of you? after I broke your ribs I did a backwards somersault over you to land behind your back, only to have my hair grabbed by lynch, have my head slammed into Itala, then kicked across the face and ultimately thrown into Itala's back? Right now I'm somewhere on the ground. Unless you guys are treating these fights completely separate, I was thinking we were all rumbling together, (i.e. my broken hand with my compliments to Gav affects my battle with Lynch) gotta run... work calls. be back later.

Jedah Lynch
Jan 3rd, 2001, 04:19:22 PM
OOC: I agree about the stun gun

*Taking off his cloth face mask ignoring the pain of burnt flesh Lynch wraps one end around each hand, with stealth while Itala pays attention to Gav Lynch rises up both arms stretching the cloth in the middle that he holds in each fist, before Itala knows it Lynch brings down his arms putting the cloth in front of Itala's throat. With a jerk Lynch begins to choke him almost sending Itala to the ground, wrapping his fist that maintain the cloth around each other to maintain the hold Lynch yanks the Sith up into the air while turning bringing Itala smashing down again and again several times.*

*With one final toss that snaps the cloth Lynch sends Itala head first into a small rock formation shattering it in the process. Commanding the force not letting Itala get a chance to even breath oxygen into his lungs Lynch holds out his hand, a sharp pain around Italas throat enguffs his foe, still reeling from Lynchs previous assualt the most the Marzullo can do is try to not pass out, with a lurch the Marzullo is then sent in the air via the force where he is met by Lynchs dive kick into the stomach, using the momentum and timing, Lynch flips in the air turning back his body slightly putting his fist into the other, Lynch viciously brings them into Italas left eye shattering bone and drawing blood.*

*The blow sends Itala like a rag doll through the air as he falls down on the back of his neck, Lynch lands only a few feet away on his feet, croching low in the process focussing on his anger, with an almost primal scream Lynch sends out a burst of force lighting that tears into the ground sending debris all about until it reaches the real target the fallen Sith, as the force lighting hits, Italas body is almost torn asunder*

Itala Marzullo
Jan 3rd, 2001, 05:49:01 PM
OOC; Well, I went with stunning from LL in OLK besides, you did say a minute, I don't recall an hour passing after you fell on Lynch.*Itala lay on the ground using the force to flex his skin and accelerate the pumping in his heart and lungs..oxygen started traveling his body at an even faster rate than normal, as that happens Itala stands up rather quickly..putting his weight on his good leg massaging his neck gently while looking at Lynch.**Just as suddenly, Itala force speed/uppercut Lynch in the already hurt jaw, his teeth break each other as some pierce the flesh inaside his mouth, Itala force leaps after the flying Lynch rather quick and grabs his legs, swinging him 180 degrees and slamming him against a hard tree trunk , the tree was dead hence it breaks as Lynch's face and chest smash it, sharp splinters of wood transform him into a living pin cushion, the tree collapses and it brings down Lynch, though dead the tree is stil as hard and strong, and it nearly displaces every bone in lynch's body as it collapses on him..**Itala blasts the tree with lightning which imediately ctaches fire...Itala elevates both the tree and Lynch and uses the branches to smack lynch's body roughly, he appears like a ping pong ball as he is smacked back and forth by various thick branches...and lynch's clothes finaly catch fire as well...Itala lets go and the tree collapses on Lynch as well, while Itala takes a few steps back to accelerate his oxygen supply even more and recover lost and needed energy*

Gav Mortis
Jan 4th, 2001, 12:52:11 AM
OOC:

Sorry. I wasn't making clear my point. Iris-when I said in front of me, I did not mean it in the literal sense. Just that, Gav would have focused his attention on you rather than Itala, as he was fighting Lynch. Itala-I meant minute, as in small(ie. my-newt) not minute as in time, yes the stun gun would affect me but not to the degree of knocking me out. Once again, sorry for not making that clearer.

Anyways...

IC:

After being hit with the blast from Itala's stun gun, gav looses the ability to stand and collapses on Lynch, who in time stands and once again, confront's Itala.

In the midst of the on-going battle, Gav lies motionless, focusing on his damaged ribs, and tries not to move knowing that one wrong move could be fatal.

Instead, he places his hands at the base of his chest and gently rubbing the rib's severed from the original cage structure, it was painful but he knew his discomfort would be worth while. As he did this, he sensed Iris Marzullo approaching and knowing that he was unable to physically attack her for the time being, he removed his lightsaber from his belt and igniting it, he threw it towards her causing him to cringe in agony as his broken ribs cause him even more pain.

Naturally, Iris see's this as a desperation attack on the part of Gav and easily dodges the lightsaber by moving right out of it's way.

"I expected something better than that from a Sith Master, Mortis." she proclaimed, almost triumphantly.

"Well" he said under his breath, just so that only she could hear him, "Sometimes you do get what you ask for..."

Immediately, Iris cried out in shock and agony at the same time, the flesh behind her knee cap's is incinerated as the black blade of Gav's lightsaber, which he had telekinetically controlled, sliced through her hamstring's, the ligament's snap and she instantaneously falls to the ground, unable to use her legs as a result of the attack.

With Iris momentarily out of the way, Gav concentrates on those broken ribs which he finally has adjusted back into place.

Gav uses the force to look within himself and feel the broken bone, he then uses the pain he feels to his advantage and uses it to magnify his ability to induce heat on the bones. As a result he uses pyrokinesis to transfer heat to the broken bone endings and he winces in agony as he burns from within. The broken fragments are heated and glow initially red hot, then become a seering orange then an incinerating yellow until they partially melt at the ends. It is at this moment, gav pushes them into place and cries out with agony as the liquid bone is pressed together. He stops applying heat and as the bone endings cool they solidify, welding the ribs back into their original places.

A crude form of surgery but affective, for now, he think's to himself as he lies there on the grass slowly recovering. Taking a sadistic pleasure in looking over at Iris as she painfully attempts to stand and realises she is unable to do so.

Jedah Lynch
Jan 5th, 2001, 01:36:43 AM
*Using the strong muscles in his shoulder blades that enables him to fly Lynch with the assitance of the force manages to push the tree off of him ignoring the pain and burns inflected by the fire. Immediately he rolls over extinguishing the fire on his garments, steadily he uses techniques to maintain the discipline taught to him blocking out the pain while using the force to help command the mitochondria within his body, mitochondria,a spherical or elongated organelle in the cytoplasm of nearly all eukaryotic cells, containing genetic material and many enzymes important for cell metabolism, including those responsible for the conversion of food to usable energy, it also is that which gives force users their powers, concentrating upon this he regains some energy and rise in awareness.*

*Eyeing his prey Lynch begins to lift the tree as if to throw it at the foolish Marzullo, while Itala looks at this to be the next phase of Lynchs attack he instead commands the force to send dirt and sand into Italas face blinding him. Grabbing a burning branch with leaves Lynch nears as Italas vision is cleared only to be blinded again as Lynch shoves the small torch into his face making him howl in pain at the burning sensation. Axe handling Itala in the gut making him double over the experienced Lynch follows up with an axe kick across his head. Picking him up from the ground Itala is then tossed off the small bank onto the rocky ground below landing with a thump. Running off the bank into the air Lynch follows his prey bringing his elbow square into Italas back*

Itala Marzullo
Jan 5th, 2001, 01:53:49 AM
Itala, being quite an old timer in the battlegrounds knows of the pain blocking arts as well, and contains the ax kick's energy as well as the other hits to his body. Itala keeps his eyes closed to not let the dirt in and force elevates the same dirt to cover some burns in his face. Right at the same moment Lynch drops his elbow Itala falls to his kee,s but he moves his arms backwards and grabs lynch's, he stomps on Itala's backs as he groans and slowly gets up, then starts reverse-axe-kicking Lynch's gut and jaw. The kicks were atrociously hard since the soles of Itala's boots were made of solid iron, he repeats it about a 30 times until he finaly flip/slams Lynch cuasing him to smahs some rocks from the same spot..Itala limps some from his still damaged knee and force leaps with the aid of his good leg, he fall kciks Lynch's cranium, causing him to taste the dirt and rocksface first..then Itala stands back..and nearly falling apart..stands ready..resisting the high amount of pain..

Jedah Lynch
Jan 6th, 2001, 06:22:43 AM
*Glancing towards his foe noting the pain that is etched upon his face lynch almost smiles, a smile only stopped by his own pain. Using the force concetrating upon his surroundings he sends several stones and pieces of random debris flying at the "old geezer". While Itala blocks Lynch manages to sucker punch him and follow up with a drop kick to his chest. Falling on his own back, Lynch takes out his blaster sounding off several shots in a row keeping Itala moving on the defensive.*

*Moving faster than the normal human with aid via the force Lynch intercepts Itala appearing quickly in front of him bringing his boot up to meet Italas face knocking several teeth lose. Taking his elbows Lynch drills them down into Italas shoulders than brings both palms open slapping hard across the sides of Italas head before punching him square in the nose breaking it. Blood begins to pour out of Italas nose and ears*

Itala Marzullo
Jan 6th, 2001, 06:38:49 AM
[i]The strength of the hits and Itala's hate highly deffend the "cause and reasob" theory as Itala widens his eyes and turns red in hate. He snarls like a beast as he tackles Lynch and wraps his arm arouns his beck, Itala does punch/elbowing to his chest and face repeatedly as he then flexes his body and manages to kick his face freely as his oxygen supply ran low from the choking. Itala flips up, stumbling back as Lynch takes a chance and flips back as wel, Itala force leaps and ignites his saber throwing it boomerang style at Lynch's back, he runs forward and find his neck surrounded by Itala's legs as they get a grip on it and he struggles to take Itala off him. Lynch finds himself in advantage as he can very easily "powerbomb" Itala, but before he could do it he finds himself rolling down and his head is smashed against the rocky grounds. Itala had used his weight to bang his head down, he twists, attempting to break the bones connecting his spine to dear life, but fails and decided to choke the life out of Lynch..Itala concetrates the force in his arms and legs, immoilizing him as he is being strangled*