PDA

View Full Version : You got it Dark Praetorite Naga

Hart Kenobi
Dec 12th, 2000, 11:39:56 PM
OOC: You're a Vong right? I've never been too crazy about NJO so can you tell me a little bit about what you can do? I have vague idea from reading one of them.

Setting: How about an snow/ice world like Hoth?

IC:
*Hart's X-Wing, the Catch-22 gently lands in the middle of a desert of snow. The lights shut down and the top latch opens. Out jumps the navy-blue clad warrior. He turns to his droid*
"I'll be back R4. Keep her warm for me."
*He raises his arm to shield the swirling white mist from his face and awaited his nemesis.*

Dark Praetorite Naga
Dec 12th, 2000, 11:58:36 PM
OOC: In the words of Sane Karno: They don't really have special abilities per se but they can't be sensed
through the Force because they're not from this Galaxy, hence they don't have midichlorians, they wear armor that can't be penetrated by a lightsaber, they have a weapon that's called an Amphistaff which can be either a staff or a whip, if it's in staff form it can block lightsabers. The Amphistaff is a living weapon that can spit venom out of its mouth, and has a razor sharp tail. They have a lot of other living weapons too but there's the basic run down.

I am only using my Amphistaff and armor. You may use whatever weapon/weapons you desire.

IC: In the midst of the fog and snow winds, a dark figure, head bowed, treads through the snow lightly. Hart enhanced his vision and recognized it to be the Yuuzhan Vong Dark Naga. His Amphistaff, held in his left hand. As Dark Naga got closer, Hart could see how tall he really was. Dark Praetorite Naga was 2.4 metres tall. The Yuuzhan Vong now only twenty feet away from Jeedai lifted his head. This was the first glimpse of Dark Naga, Hart had ever had. Dark Naga's face was scarred and tattoed. He had only one eye, on the otherside was an empty socket. Dark Naga smiled at Hart and raised his Amphistaff. He ran toward Hart and swung it at his head.

Hart Kenobi
Dec 13th, 2000, 12:07:15 AM
::Hart, sensing Dark Naga surging forward, takes two quick flips backwards and settles in his unique fighting stance with his right arm holding the saber pointing straight up, his left arm extended horizontally, and his entire body resting on his right, back leg, it's knee almost sinking into the snow and his left leg extended pointing towards the Vong as well.
As Naga approached, Hart swung his saber with all his might and connected. Surprised to see it merely deflect off his opponents armor startled him. Before he could act further, he was rammed into violently by Naga's shoulder, being thrown 20 meters back. So this being had impenetrable armor. He would not make that mistake again.::

Dark Praetorite Naga
Dec 13th, 2000, 12:19:16 AM
Naga fell face first into the snow from the attack. He got up and searched for Kenobi. Dark Naga spotted him 20 meters away. Dark Naga smiled, he remembered the look on Hart's face when he found that the Vong's armor was inpenetrable. It was sheer surprise.

Dark Naga stood erected on a lump of snow. He looked at Hart and gave out a loud war cry. Dark Naga rushed through the snow. As Hart regained his senses, he saw the Yuuzhan Vong heading straight toward him. Dark Naga stood on a snowledge 5 ft. above Hart. He raised his Amphistaff and jumped down. Dark Naga landed hard on the snow. He didn't hesitate a second. DN swung his staff to the side, but faked it. He quickly swung his staff at Hart's hip.

Hart Kenobi
Dec 13th, 2000, 12:28:33 AM
::Hart quickly jumped, his feet narrowly escaping the amphistaff. Looming over Dark Naga, Hart brought his saber downwards at his head, but his wrists were simply caught by the Vong's powerful arms, holding Hart up. Instantly, Hart's feet pushed against Naga's chest, launching him away from the Vong's strong grip and flipping neatly before he again landed soundlessly on the ground and assumed his duel stance.
Faking an attack, Hart resists the urge but then quickly removes his robe and flung it at the Vong with the Force, making it look as if a large navyblue cloud was engulfing the Vong's sight.::

Dark Praetorite Naga
Dec 13th, 2000, 02:03:56 PM
Dark Naga smacked the cloak away with his staff.

INFIDEL! SACRILEGE! You're a disgrace to the Gods!

Dark Naga flciks his wrist as his Amphistaff turns into a whip. He flings it at Hart, who jumps out of the way. Dark Naga jumps at Hart. He flings the whip again. Hart manages to dodge again. DN jumps and tackles Hart in the snow. Dark Naga headbutts him and raises his fist. He brings it down heading straight toward Hart's face.

Hart Kenobi
Dec 13th, 2000, 02:43:25 PM
::Hart moved his head to to his right, feeling the air of the fist pounding only a hair away from his face. Hart, with his left hand, grabs the wrist of the hand and flicks it over to collapse the Vong against the ground and rolled to the side, out of harms way. As the Vong arose, Hart knelt prepared in his jack-knife kick stance, awaiting for DNaga to come close enough for him to execute the move.::

Dark Praetorite Naga
Dec 13th, 2000, 05:53:50 PM
Dark Naga raises his face from the snow. He stands up and looks at Hart. His disfigured face forms a smile. DN ducks under the snowhill and slowly creeps around, a few feet away from where Hart was. Of course Hart can't sense him because DN does not possess midichlorians. DN jumps from behind and drop kicks Hart to the floor. DN steps on Hart's stomach and presses down. DN jumps back before Hart can make his move. DN conceals himself in the snow once again.

Nick Lachey 98
Dec 13th, 2000, 11:03:05 PM
Mind if I watch?

Vivi the Black Mage3
Dec 13th, 2000, 11:05:06 PM
OOC: As long as you don't get in the way of the battle, or interfere, you can watch from a safe distance. I'm pretty sure those are the rules, I will watch too, for experience.

Hart Kenobi
Dec 13th, 2000, 11:26:21 PM
Sure, if that's your perversion.

IC: ::Hart rises up to his feet and scans the area. The Vong was nowhere to be seen. Hart closed his eyes and lifted both arms, the sweat off his brow solidifying from the freezing cold. Instantly, the snow around him began to rise and swirl. First a little, then a little more, until finally, he spotted the Vong crouching like a predator a short distance away. Hart shuts down his saber and leaps high up into the air. On his flight down, he falls towards Naga and a second before they meet, he re-ignites his saber, taking his arms back to give a mightly swing.::

Dark Praetorite Naga
Dec 13th, 2000, 11:38:15 PM
Dark Naga looks up surprised to see the Jeedai coming straight for him. Dark Naga falls back and raises his amphistaff in the nick of time. The two weapons meet. The crackling of Hart's saber can be heard. Though it can't get passed the inpenetrable amphistaff. As Hart leans on the amphistaff, using his might to try and best Dark Naga, DN places his foot on Hart's chest and kicks the Jeedai back. DN stands up and flicks his wrist. He swings the whip at Hart. It emits the deadly venom that heads straight for Hart's chest.

Hart Kenobi
Dec 13th, 2000, 11:59:52 PM
::Hart quickly raises his saber as the whip catches around the glowing rod and twirls around it, grabbing hold of the Jedi's weapon as well as the venom evaporating as it hit the weapon. The amphistaff quickly was loosened by the Vong warrior, but before he could act again, he brought his arm back and sent his yellow saber flying, arcing into the direction of Naga's head.::

Dark Praetorite Naga
Dec 14th, 2000, 12:11:18 AM
Dark Naga knows that he isn't quick enough to avoid the saber. But he has an idea. He used this technique once before while training with his master. Dark Naga raises his left foot up and swings it down kicking his right ankle hard. He trips just before the saber comes his way. Dark Naga grabs the saber with his whip and chucks it over a small cliff. Dark Naga jumps up and runs at Hart. His amphistaff showing it's teeth as it bites the air a hair away from Hart. Dark Naga swings his amphistaff (going back to it's hard form) at Hart, who ducks down. DN brings his leg up and kicks Hart to the floor. DN jumps back and flings the amphistaff aside.

Since you have lost your saber, I will relieve my weapon. For I will not allow handicaps in this battle.

Dark Naga races forward and throws a punch at Hart hitting him square in the chest. DN backs up a bit. His giant muscles flex as he stretches his limbs. DN throws another punch directed at Hart's f

Hart Kenobi
Dec 14th, 2000, 12:21:10 AM
::Hart face get's slammed by the Vong's gigantic fist and is propelled back, his back landing on the snow with a thud. Slowly, Hart got up to his hands and knees and wiped the blood from his nose. Seeing the Vong approach, Hart leaps up and flips backwards, kicking Dark Naga in the process, causing both to again be knocked in separate directions.::

Ryla Relvinian
Dec 14th, 2000, 01:07:49 AM
I watch the battle from a distance, seeing a stranger near me, also intent on the battle. I close my eyes, listening to the Force, and I am amazed at how calm Hart is, despite the fact that he is so into his fight. I open my eyes, glad that Hart doesn't notice my presence, lest he use up one of his "blue" jokes...

Dark Praetorite Naga
Dec 14th, 2000, 06:27:12 PM
Dark Naga falls back and smacks his head on a hard peice of ice. He rubs the back of his head and ducks under a clump of snow, waiting for his vision to clear. Dark Naga stands up and looks around for Hart. DN turns around in surprise to find Hart running straight for him. Dark Naga jumps high over Hart and turns around. DN raises his foot, aims at Hart and swings it in a roundhouse motion.

Hart Kenobi
Dec 14th, 2000, 11:37:48 PM
::Hart steadily blocks the kick with his forearm and then drops to try to execute a leg sweep with his right leg, but the Vong's body was too strong and it merely caused him to take a step back. As Hart arose, he backhanded Naga across the face with his right hand. Trying to follow it up with a blow with his left, Dark Naga simply caught the fist and squeezed...:

Dark Praetorite Naga
Dec 14th, 2000, 11:50:02 PM
Dark Naga holds the fist in his hand. He twists it breaking Hart's wrist. DN pushes Hart back and jumps backward onto a snowy hill. He sees hart approaching and waits silently. When Hart gets close enough, DN kicks the snow in his face and jumps on top of Hart. DN grabs Hart and throws him into the snow. DN runs after him. The Jeedaiwould suffer!

Hart Kenobi
Dec 15th, 2000, 12:08:22 AM
OOC: Can stuff like Force-pushes an stuff work against a Vong?

Dark Praetorite Naga
Dec 15th, 2000, 12:11:22 AM
OOC: Nope, but you can use stuff like using the Force to make you stronger.

Hart Kenobi
Dec 15th, 2000, 02:59:30 PM
::As Hart arises, his right arm lashes out to strike the Vong hard on the face. Suddenly, the snow around the Vong rose up to create a small tornado, completely twisting and surrounding the Vong. Hart began to constantly throw ice into the Vong's face and followed up with kicks and punches to it's stomach, bruising the Vong badly::

Dark Praetorite Naga
Dec 15th, 2000, 08:40:32 PM
Dark Naga looked at Hart and laughs. He had been bruised, but his body was muscualar and could withstand a lot of things. He gripped his stomach in pain and fell down. Dark Naga grabbed Hart's ankle and stood up. Dark Naga threw Hart onto a frozen rock. DN punched the Jedi in the face and kicked him into the snow. Dark Naga grabbed Hart and dragged him along the icy tundra. Dark Naga left him and walked back 20 ft. to regain his strength.

Hart Kenobi
Dec 15th, 2000, 09:48:06 PM
::This was also the time Hart needed to recuperate. He slowly began massaging his broken left wrist, using the Force to help null the pain and begin the recovery process. Hart smiled. "Nothing some bacta and the Force can't handle." He calmed, searching for the Force and finds it, absorbs it, let's it run through his body.
Ripping a piece of clothing from his tunic, Hart fashions a sling and then turns to await the Vong to return::

Dark Praetorite Naga
Dec 15th, 2000, 10:00:03 PM
The Vong laughs to himself. He had been hiding behind Hart all this time, though Hart couldn't sense him. DN jumped at him. He tackled Hart to the cold icy floor. DN grabbed Hart by the neck and through him into the snow. Dark Naga grabbed an icicle and slashed at Hart, cutting his arm. DN raised his foot but the Jedi blocked the kick. The Vong pretended to fall back while the Jedi threw a punch at him. DN gathered snow in his hand and tightly packed it together. DN quickly flung the snowball at Hart. This was enough to destroy him as DN swung a punch at Hart's chest. It hit him square in the ribcage. DN continued his onslaught on the Jedi and threw another punch, again aimed at Hart's chest

Hart Kenobi
Dec 16th, 2000, 01:04:35 AM
OOC: Is there a site I can go to to learn the phsyical characteristics and stuff like that about Vong? Do you have bones, can they break, what kind of skin do you have, do you have skin at all, etc, questions like that?

DarthPoreon
Dec 16th, 2000, 06:53:57 PM
OOC: I found this link while surfing, and it has very extensive information about the Yuuzhan Vong http://unjoh.com/database

Hart Kenobi
Dec 16th, 2000, 08:30:17 PM
thanks, checking it out now.

Dark Praetorite Naga
Dec 16th, 2000, 11:41:08 PM
OOC: *Looks at the site waiting for Hart to post.*

Hart Kenobi
Dec 17th, 2000, 01:40:10 AM
::Hart's right forearm circled to deflect the punch and at the same time he grabbed hold of the Vong's wrist and flipped him over his shoulder. Lifting up a gigantic block of solid dry ice with the Force, Hart brought it crashing down into the Vong's body.::

Dark Praetorite Naga
Dec 17th, 2000, 02:11:28 PM
The block headed straight toward DN. Naga put his hands together and closed his eyes. His handsounched right through the block of ice breaking it into tiny peices. DN smiled and got up. He elbowed hart in the chest and backhanded his face. While Hart was down, DN walked back and dusted the snow off of himself. DN grabbed a peice of ice and crushed it in his hands. He silently waited for Hart to get up.

Hart Kenobi
Dec 17th, 2000, 02:44:21 PM
::As Hart was sprawled on the ground, the snow around my suddenly began to rise, causing a large mist. Once it settled, Hart was no longer there.
Dark Naga blinked. Where had the Jedi gone?
Suddenly a hand chopped down on Naga's shoulder, causing him to go down on one knee. Hart quickly lifted up his right leg and brought it crashing down on Naga's head, snapping it back and causing the Vong to get rammed flat on the ground. And before he could recover, a gigantic pile of snow began nailing him to the ground, creating a 20 foot hill over him, burying him in a grave.
Hart turned to walk back to his X-Wing, but then heard a sound behind him. He turned in surprise as Dark Naga's hand broke out from the top of the hill and was pushing himself out.::

Big Bad Naga
Dec 17th, 2000, 06:49:45 PM
OOC: Posted as wrong person :)

Dark Praetorite Naga
Dec 17th, 2000, 06:51:36 PM
Dark Naga pushed himself out of the pitiful attempt to be buried. He pushed himself halfway and slowly trudged toward Hart. Suddenly he sprang out of the snow straight toward Hart. DN had an icicle in hand. He slashed Hart in the stomach and smacked right into him. Dark Naga got up quickly. He picked Hart up and slowly brought him down, crashing into Dark Naga's extended knee. DN threw the Jedi on the floor. He was spared, this time, but next time he wouldn't be so lucky. DN collected his Amphistaff and walked away into the mist tending to his bruises. The Jeedai had proved to be a valiant foe...

Hart Kenobi
Dec 17th, 2000, 08:48:28 PM
::Hart picked himself off the floor and stood scanning the area for the Vong. No sign of him. The Vong was a dangerous opponent, one whose skills could easily match any Jedi, especially with his mysterious talent to block the Force. Interesting. Hart would have to study the Vong's more carefully. He foresaw that the Vong and the others like him will become very lethal enemies.
Begins to stagger to his X-Wing::