PDA

View Full Version : Fight/Duel Challenge

Hart Kenobi
Dec 4th, 2000, 04:27:03 PM
*Hart carefully lands his A-Wing on a ledge of Mt. *whatever* on the planet of Naboo. The door opens and a platform protrudes. Out steps a Jedi in a hooded navy blue robe, only revealing his mouth. But as he spoke, the mouth never moved, his message being broadcasted telepathically to all the Bounty Hunters and Sith nearby.*
I would like to spar or duel with a worthy opponent.

Scenery: on top of a barren rock, with sharp edges and cliffs.

No:
1. godmoders
2. people who are trigger-happy with their huge-@ss sigs
3. People who don't know how to rp yet. I'm not gonna go and teach you.
4. People who are annoying.

State the necessary facts about your player (species, lightsaber style, ect.)

Rama Sha
Dec 4th, 2000, 04:29:25 PM
OOC: I'll take you up on that.

Hart Kenobi
Dec 4th, 2000, 04:37:54 PM
Cool. I'm the guy in the pic with a single yellow lightsaber. I assume you look like The Crow cuz your whole family does.

*Shrugs off robe and reaches for lightsaber*
*lightsaber activated.*

Rama Sha
Dec 4th, 2000, 04:47:19 PM
OOC: What pic?

:: The Shuttle "Raiden" Slowly desends towards Hart's postion. As it draws closer it begins to kick up dirt. The landing struts touch the ground and the Ship begins to vent the steam off it's coolint unit through several vents on it's under belly. The Boarding ramp creaks then begins to slowly move downward. A figure dressed in black begins his march down the ramp before it even touchs the ground. The ramp crunchs so small rock under it as it hits the ground resulting in a crunching sound. As soon as it as it has finished it's earth word journey, A pair of black boots hit the ground just in past the tip of the ramp. ::

Your a brave on arn't you?

:: Rama removes his jacket, and lays it on the boarding ramp. He looks back at the Young Jedi, his saber lit in readyness for the Sith Master ::

Sending out a message like that? Seems you got more balls then the ones you take orders from.

Hart Kenobi
Dec 4th, 2000, 05:01:58 PM
OOC: just the pic under my username.

*Hart lowered his arm from his face that was shielding him from the dirt that was thrust in his face as "Raiden" landed. As he sees the dark figure approach he lifts the tip of the blade centimeters from his forehead and bows.*

"You do me great honor Rama by answering my challenge. I am more curious than brave, being primarily a Jedi Scholar, and a Jedi Knight second."

*soundlessly and gracefully moves into classic answer position.*

"May the Force be kind to the loser."

Rama Sha
Dec 4th, 2000, 05:27:20 PM
Oh......Well Curosity killed the cat you know.

:: Rama unhooks his balster holster and drops his twin blasters to the ground ::

Wouldn't want you to think I was gonna cheat......even though I most likely will.

:: Rama unclips his saber and presses the activation button. The sabers green blade jumps from the hilt ::

You ready to die?

Hart Kenobi
Dec 4th, 2000, 05:44:06 PM
I was BORN ready. No...... wait...... that's not what I meant.
Knowledge is power. And of the first I hold great amounts.

*bends his knees, bringing himself lower to the ground and his center of gravity. Let's the Force wash over him.*

*As he waits for Rama to attack, he looks at the picture of the girl in his lightsaber handle. He turns the lightsaber upside down: her dress slides off. Rightside up: she is redressed. Upside down, dress slides off....*
(bored)

Rama Sha
Dec 5th, 2000, 02:29:52 AM
Thats not very Jedi like......

:: Rama charges in and slashes his saber at Hart's head ::

Hart Kenobi
Dec 5th, 2000, 02:32:26 PM
*dips head to the side, narrowly avoiding the blade, and tries to reply by bending down low to the ground and prepares to execute a Jack-knife kick to Rama's chin.*

Rama Sha
Dec 5th, 2000, 06:44:33 PM
:: Rama leans his head back senseing the Kick coming. The kick passes by Rama's chin. He rasies his free hand up and grabs Hart's ankle as it goes by. He then small his saber butt into the bend of Hart's knee then pushes him forward. ::

Hart Kenobi
Dec 5th, 2000, 09:39:05 PM
*Hart is thrown back but is able to flip in the air and land soundlessly on his feet. He rubbed his kneecap with his left hand, but kept his saber ready with his right.
Hart suddenly made a 60mph dash towards Rama and tried to strike him on his shoulder with his lightsaber, but Rama expertly deflected it. Out shot Hart's left hand as he slapped Rama back-handed across the face, temporarily stunning the Sith Master. As Hart got ready to hit him again, he was suddenly thrown back with a huge force-push that knocked the wind out of Hart's stomach*

Rama Sha
Dec 7th, 2000, 03:45:57 PM
:: Rama looks down at Hart, then over at his ship. ::

Nice fighter........

:: Rama outstreches his hand and the A wing lifts up into the air and floats over Hart. A large grin comes across Rama's face as he pulls his hand back and the ship begins to fall towards Hart. ::

Hart Kenobi
Dec 7th, 2000, 09:16:18 PM
*Hart quickly dived out of the way head-first, but also knew he would have to save his fighter if he was to leave this place. He rolled and on his knees held an arm up to the fighter trying to cushion it's impact. The crash was extremely loud, but Hart was confident that it was still worthy of flight, although not battle.
He turned to stare daggers at Rama but quickly calmed.*
"Cunning move, Sith."
*Suddenly, Hart picked up his robe from the ground with the Force and flung it at Rama along with a Force push behind it. All Rama saw as a great navy blue cloud as it came closer to engulf his sight. Sprinting behind it, well hidden by the moving blockade, was Hart with his saber ignited*
"But cunning is my specialty as well"

Rama Sha
Dec 8th, 2000, 02:49:38 AM
:: Rama Pulls Hart's cloak away from his face and with lighting speed he twists it into a make sift whip. Rama spins it around hitting Hart in the face with it Knocking him off balnce. Rama then charges it with a hard snap kick to Harts chest sending him flying back ::

Hart Kenobi
Dec 8th, 2000, 02:38:04 PM
::As Hart flew back, he threw his saber arcing towards Rama's head. Rama was narrowly able to duck underneath the missiled saber, but was unprepared for Hart's robe (which was at his feet) to quickly wrap around his ankles and trip him as he attempted to step forward.::

Rama Sha
Dec 13th, 2000, 01:17:58 AM
:: Rama begins to fall forward after being tripped up by Hart's robe. He rolls into a summersault and lights his saber mid roll and thrust it up towards Hart's mid section. ::

Hart Kenobi
Dec 13th, 2000, 01:32:54 AM
::Hart was able to twist, but Rama's saber clipped the side of Hart's stomach and burned through Hart's skin as he lept to the side. Hart clunched his midsection as blood began to spurt out. He quickly tore off a piece of his tunic and applied pressure to it with his left hand, leaving only his right arm to continue the battle. Hart staggered back to his feet and spotted his fighter 100 meters away. It was now his goal to merely escape alive or perhaps take Rama down with him...::