PDA

View Full Version : Day of Reckoning

Khendon Sevon
Dec 30th, 2000, 01:20:38 AM
Khendon sits in the forest examining a pile of bones from a ancient evil not even known to him. As he shifts his weight he notices a tremor in the force, a Jedi approaches. “I knew this day would come,” Khendon says without turning, “and there is no better day then today.” Khendon says as he starts to stand up. Without turning around to see whom he shall face he palms his saber’s grip, stroking it gently. “Shall we?”

(OOC: this is 1v1 Jedi on Sith, Sith being me. Please only post if you will be committed and at least check the battle twice a day, I can’t stand to wait)

Darth Snack
Dec 30th, 2000, 04:06:05 AM
"Let's." *A voice said from behnid Khendon. Snack, duel blade alrady in hand, ignites both ends of his orange saber. HE stands ready, 15 feet away from Khendon, sizing him up, awaiting the Sith's first move.*

Khendon Sevon
Dec 30th, 2000, 12:12:42 PM
Khendon smiles, this should be a challenge, he thinks to himself. Khendon taps into his memories and begins. He does a force enhanced back flip bringing him behind Darth as he’s in the air he pulls one of his sabers from its holster and activates it. Once he lands he goes into immediate action, sweeping at Darth’s feet with his blade then kicking, force enhanced, into Darth’s spinal column. Khendon then back flips again and goes into a defensive stance.

Darth Snack
Dec 30th, 2000, 01:58:13 PM
*Snack jumps the blade, but while in the air, is kicked in the back. He falls to the ground a couple feet away and rolls back up. Snack turns around to face Khendon, twirling his saber. DS then rushes at his adversary, doing a 360 degree spin, blades out. His right blade connects first with Khendon's. Snack then turns the opposite way, back facing Khendon once more, and delivers a back kick to his gut. Snack then truns again to face him.*

Khendon Sevon
Dec 30th, 2000, 05:21:10 PM
Khendon is sent back a couple feet by Snack’s attack and is in a small amount of pain. “Is that all you got?” Khendon whips out his second blade and twirls both of them throwing them between hands. Khendon stops his showing off and becomes serious. Noticing Darth isn’t in a defensive stance he quickly acts. Khendon sweeps his blade along a path towards Snack and is block effortlessly by the Jedi Knight but in the mean time Khendon’s left leg races towards his opponent. As Khendon’s foot connects he pulls it back and does several force enhanced snap kicks to Snack’s side. His second blade comes up as Khendon puts down his foot and he sweeps at Snack’s leg area while applying force to his already blocked blade. As soon as he finished his attack he moves backwards quickly and moves into a defensive stance.

Darth Snack
Dec 31st, 2000, 02:44:53 AM
*SNack was able to jump the attempted sweep of his legs as he does a back flip and lands. He winces in slight pain from his side. He looks at Khendon, ignoring his question, then runs at him. Snack bgins by slashing high, then low with his duel blade. Khendon blocks, but snack gains speed in his offensive, making sure to vary his attacking pattern. Khendon, backing up and blocking not being given much time to counter attack. Snack slashes hard once again with his right blade, in a diagonal chop. Khendon blocks, but the Force of Snack's blade knocks Khendon off balance. Using this, Snack lifts his left hand off of his saber handle, bring it up and pushing it outward, Force Pushing Khendon hard into a near by tree. Snack then rushes at him, and does a missle drop kick, connecting hard into Khendon's chest, forcing his back hard against the tree once again. Snack hits the ground, then rolls up into defensive stance, giving him some distance between Khendon.*

Khendon Sevon
Dec 31st, 2000, 01:34:44 PM
Khendon smiles and indulges in the pain, “The more you inflict pain, the more powerful I become.” Khendon laughs evilly and concentrates on the pain flowing through him. Khendon dashes at his opponent and dodges several attacks from his saber and force jumps behind his opponent. In that second of confusion for Snack he brings both sabers onto snack, one coming from his left side the other from the right. Khendon force enhanced kicks Snack in the spinal column working on the middle area. He flips up wrapping his legs around Snacks neck and does a scissors move spinning his legs and body causing Snack to flip and land on the sharp rocks, this was, of course, force enhanced. “I guess you call yourself Darth Snack, even though you’re a Jedi, because who would want to be a Light Snack?” Khendon gives a sly grin and hammers, both fists in a ball, into Snacks chest, force enhanced. He does a back flip and brings his body into a defensive stance, both blades crying with energy.

Darth Snack
Jan 1st, 2001, 04:11:56 PM
*Snack stumbles back then falls to one knee. Sharp pain now entering his back, and a mild thumping in his chest where he was just punched*

I am called "Darth Snack" because I was once a Dark Lord myself.

*Snack, from his kneeling position, does a spinning sweep kick at Khendon's legs. He jumps it, but Snack continues with his spin while rising up. His leg swings around once more as Khendon is about to land, connecting on Khendon's right side, Force enhanced, sending Khendon flying off to the side landing on his left side on a big boulder hard. Calling back his duel blade having both ends ignite in air. He catches it, spins it and sets up in a defensive stance. He begins to concentrate on the Force, letting it flow through him. He allows some of the Force to aide as extra defense to his body, but concentrates on the bulk of it building up inside of him*

Khendon Sevon
Jan 1st, 2001, 04:51:06 PM
Khendon gets up. He can feel the immense pain seeping through his body from Snack’s attack, Snack Attack, heh, that’s funny. Khendon shakes his head a little and smiles as the pain fuels his rage and he draws upon both to aid him. “I have said it once, and shall say it again, the more pain you inflict, the more powerful I shall become.” He cracks his neck and swings his sabers.

Khendon runs at a tree and up it letting his sabers cut branches, as he reaches the top he spins and uses the force to give him a nice soft landing on top of a bolder. He cuts the bolder in two while jumping back and then another and another, bits of things everywhere. Khendon, feeling evil, half closes his eyes and lets his new found hatred for Jedi feed his powers. The shards of material begin to float and move towards each other spinning the entire way like a galaxy reborn. “The Jedi are weak minded fools who believe using your emotions to command something such as the force, a beast of burden to us, its master, is wrong. They fight us for we are clairvoyant while their minds are bogged by their religion. The Jedi are a dieing race, none shall be able to withstand the power of the dark side, not even you.” The spinning debris slowly move blocking Darth’s view of Khendon. “You might as well give up now, you may cleave my head and I would still defeat you, you are the pestilence remaining in the universe. The Sith are the masters now and we are in force.” The debris quickly move around Snack, not touching him. They form a cage around him, swirling, sharp object everywhere. Khendon’s hands move up controlling the mass of objects and he closes one of his fists as the objects all turn their sharpest sides towards Snack and fly at him full force. Khendon falls to one knee his entire body quivering, beads of sweat roll down his face. He opens his eyes and they fall upon Snack’s body.

Darth Snack
Jan 2nd, 2001, 11:45:22 PM
*Snack, still concentrating on the Force stirred a bit but not much as he saw the shrapnel enclose on him through the Force. The Force swelled inside of Snack, awaiting to help him. He summoned all he needed in ordered to do what he must. Quickly raising his left hand, palm outstretched and away from himself, stopping the inward motion of the debris. Still spinning around Snack, but stationary. Still concentrating on the Force, asking it to help him, bringing in as much as possible, Snack says:*

You have a couple of things wrong. The only emotion we feel is Peace. We do not command the Force, yet ask it for assistance. It guides us and aids us to it's own will. No one can control the Force. As if I cleave you're head you will still win, how could you without thought, or any brain power to help keep you moving, breathing, living.

*As Snack says this, the spinning debris spins faster and faster. Snack feels the atmosphere of the wooded forest. There was a slight breeze, this would help. Letting go, he gives the wind a strong Push with the Force. The gusts of wind picks up, as its speed increases. Snack give the wind one last push with the Force, a powerful push. The tornado of debris rushes towards Khendon in a whirlwind, added with the already powerful wind. The debris that was spinning around and was at Snack's back when he pushed it, rammed into Snack's back, hard. He let out a scream, then opened his eyes as he went to one knee. He looked upon Khendon, who was also on one knee, looked worn out. The shock on his face as he fought the wind trying to stay on the ground, and the sight of the debris he made flying at him. Snack looks at Khendon, as he (khendon) begins to lose his footing*

Khendon Sevon
Jan 3rd, 2001, 05:57:08 PM
Khendon’s wit quickly saves him, using his training as a guide, he summons the force and commands it to hold him in place along. Khendon’s emotions go out of control, his eyes outer areas slowly fade to a blood red and continue until the center has turned into a solid color. The hair on Khendon’s neck stands up as he shouts through his mind, HALT! The debris stand still, none moving. Khendon slowly walks towards Snack. “If I were to have my head cleaved right now I would have so much intent that my body would continue attacking you. This is a saying, not meant to be factual, guess you couldn’t see that.” Khendon uses his rage as a connector for the wind, summoned by Snack, and for the debris he had animated. He brings his hand in a sweeping motion and the wind stops entirely, all animals in the forest making no noise. The once vivid and lively place… now silent and bland, as if a plague had wiped everything out, including the wind.

Khendon just stairs into Snacks eyes walking forward, unable to move due to an immense amount of force powers from Khendon’s sudden burst of rage holding him in place, he can only stair back. Khendon’s debris slowly float behind him, not making a sound. He finds his mind wondering what he shall do now, he can not kill the Jedi or cut even the littlest body part off. “Yield, yield now! Or I shall be forced to inflict more pain upon you then you may contemplate.” Khendon’s hand closes and the debris fall, still silent as the force guides them down. “Now, we finish this. The easy way or the hard way, I will not be defeated by a pitiful scavenger to a lower being meant to serve.” Khendon awaits the Jedi’s answer.

Darth Snack
Jan 3rd, 2001, 07:53:41 PM
*Snack still on one knee looks at the Sith. The Force was flowing through Snack, calming his emotions. He breathes in and out, slowly, calmly. With the Force in him, Snack breaks the control Khendon had on him and slowly gets up. He walks over to withing a few feet of the Sith, and stares him in the eyes. His double bladed saber had already been disengaged, as he holds it in his right hand.*

Defeated you already are. If not by me, by yourself. If you are a true sith, then you would have taken advantage when I was down. You could have done a world of hurt on me, but you didn't.

*After saying that, Snack takes a few steps backwards, keeping on eye on Khendon. DS keeps backing up slowly, until he reaches a dense patch of trees in the wilderness. He turns around and exits the scene.*

Khendon Sevon
Jan 3rd, 2001, 11:11:04 PM
Khendon smiles as he ponders this. He cracks his neck and laughs hard until his side hurts. “Stupid Jedi, he has handed me what I wished without me putting up a true fight, energy saved, energy gained. Battle bloody ended well.” Khendon accepts his opponent’s yield and leaves, a large smile crossing his face as he thinks about his win.