PDA

View Full Version : Kat Kariena

Darth Renegade
Dec 18th, 2000, 11:56:03 PM
The Fallen Angel lands. The door opens as the Sith warrior steps out, draped in his black cloak. He surveys the battleground for a moment before walking out further into it. The wind blows through his hair, and his cloak flows in the wind. With a deadly serious look, he turns around slowly, searching out over the horizon for a silhouette.

Kat Kariena. We finish what was started in the bar now. Or do you wish to cower like so many of your Jedi brethren?

Kat Kariena
Dec 19th, 2000, 12:15:33 AM
Kat jumped from the tree she was in landing with cat-like .

"If I were one to cower in the shadows I woulden't be where I am today, would I?" she replied as she started to stand.

Darth Renegade
Dec 19th, 2000, 12:18:01 AM
The Sith smiles sinisterly, before turning to face Kat. The wind blows suddenly, his cloak flowing more freely.

[i] I guess not. But now that you are here, what are you going to do? Besides die that is.

Fewdman
Dec 19th, 2000, 12:20:12 AM
A voice floats through Kat's mind.

He isn't worth the trouble Merow... not worth it at all

Darth Renegade
Dec 19th, 2000, 12:21:06 AM
(ooc - must learn to not read so fast)

Fewdman
Dec 19th, 2000, 12:24:26 AM
OOC: Just because she can hear my voicethoughts doesnt mean I'm anwhere near by. Fewd is a master of sneaking about unnoticed.

Dragon dlayer
Dec 19th, 2000, 12:26:37 AM
all the way....*a voice can be heard*

Kat Kariena
Dec 19th, 2000, 12:29:01 AM
Kat heard Fewd's voive in her head and sent back a reply of her own; This has more behind it than it present. I understand your concern.

She moved the stray strands of hair that blew across her face out of the way and laughed, "I have faced death many times and yet I am still here. You called me out, if it's a fight you want than it's a fight you'll get. Question is are you up to the chalange?"

OOC: *tries not to laugh*

Darth Renegade
Dec 19th, 2000, 12:31:47 AM
The Sith throws his head back, as he laughs at the pathetic show of courage in the Jedi. He throws his cloak off, and stands ready, his lightsaber still clipped to his belt.

[i]Let's do it, then Jedi

Kat Kariena
Dec 19th, 2000, 12:36:15 AM
Kat sighed and shook her head, "Your move first, Sith."

Darth Renegade
Dec 19th, 2000, 12:46:23 AM
The Sith tilts his neck to the side, cracking it. He smiles at the Jedi. He runs at the Jedi, jumping into the air, attempting a flying kick. The Jedi dodges it easily. He lands on the ground, and swings his foot around, kicking out her feet from under her. He then rolls forward, rolling beside her. He looks into her face and smiles

I am surprised you are ready to give up your life so easily

With that he punches her face brutally. His fists lands with a sickening smack, as the blood begins to drip from her nose. He then rolls forward once more, and stands ready in a defensive stance

(edit - took out sig)

Kat Kariena
Dec 19th, 2000, 12:55:20 AM
Kat stood and, aside from wipeing some blood from her nose, acted like that hit to the face had no effect on her. She wasn't about to let Renegade or anyone else see just how much she could feel her face right now.

"Who said I was about to give up my life? What makes you so confidant that you won't lose yours?" she replied as she spun around and delivered a round kick to the head. Backing away she stood defencively.

Darth Renegade
Dec 19th, 2000, 01:17:23 AM
His head snaps to the side with the sharp blow from Kat. He turns to face her again, and rubs his face slightly where he was kicked

If that is the best you've got, you'd better leave now, before you do end up dead

He smiles, and then delivers a a vicious standing side kick just under the chin of Kat. Her head snaps back violently. While she is defenless momentarily, he kicks again to her solar plexes with the same foot, knocking the wind out of her. Still on the one foot, he delivers one last kick to the side of her knee, causing it to buckle. She topples to the ground amist the laughter from the Sith warrior

[i]I thought you Jedi had some heart. Guess I'll find out, after I open you up

Kat Kariena
Dec 19th, 2000, 01:26:41 AM
Kat winced slightly and tried to keep it unnoticable, "I would be dead by now if that were the best I could do."

She spun around on her hands knocking Renegades feet out from under him sending him tumbling backwards. She was back on her feet in an instant. She sidekicks him in the ribs then cresant kicked him in the chest unbalancing him agian. She backed away and watched Renegade waiting for him to make his move.

Darth Renegade
Dec 19th, 2000, 01:35:38 AM
The Sith staggers backwards a couple of steps. He reaches out with the force and regains his balance quickly.

I'm growing tired of you already

Using the force to enhance his speed, he runs at the Jedi warrior and slides between her legs, coming up behind her. One arm slides around her neck, under her chin, while his other arm slide behind her head. He beings pushing head head forward choking off her air. She wriths around as her air is cut off. The Sith leans in close to her ear, and whispers

I'll tear you apart with my own hands. You are nothing

With that, he applies even more pressure to her head. Her face is a starts to turn a brighter shade of red, and she squirms in his grasp, desperately trying to make some breathing room. The Sith laughs before falling foreward, using the force to propel his body downwards, driving her face into the ground with a loud thud. He jumps back to his feet, with his arms out in a defensive shoot fighting stance, as he smiles, watching Kat roll on the ground, breathing heavily, her face, getting more covered in her own blood

Dragon dlayer
Dec 19th, 2000, 01:39:43 AM
dont die kat

Kat Kariena
Dec 19th, 2000, 01:44:37 AM
Kat forced herself to catch her breath quickly before she stood up. She thought for a momment before she attacked. She used the force to leap up infront of Renegade sweeping down and tripping him onto the ground. She used the force to amplify his fall to the ground. She backed away slightly more than she normaly would have.

Darth Renegade
Dec 19th, 2000, 04:36:54 AM
The Sith rolls over on to his tummy, with a soft groan. While his back is facing Kat, his hand reaches to his sleeve and pulls out one of his throwing knives. He conceals it in his hand, as he rises slowly. He turns to face his adversary, and then smiles wickedly.

Why don't you show me what you really have? Or are you afraid to succumb to the Dark Side? Is that why you're holding back with me?

He chuckles softly, his evil eyes never leaving her face. He takes a step towards her. With a flick of his wrist, he throws the knife towards Kat, using the Force to guide it's trajectory and increase the velocity of the knife. The knife lands in Kat's shoulder. She cries out in pain, as the blood begins to seep from the wound. The Sith warrior, not wasting a single precious second, runs at the Jedi and then jump, landing a solid kick, hitting the knife embedded in her shoulder. The kick sinks the knife in even further, as the blood sprays our from Kat's shoulder over the Sith's leg. Kat staggers backwards with the knife embedded now deeply in her right shoulder, the tip showing on the other side. The Sith falls to the ground from his kick. He roll backwards, and looks up at her, enjoying the look on her face, as he laughs evilly at her misfortune.

[i]Come on Kat. Let's see what you've really got. Show me your power

Kat Kariena
Dec 20th, 2000, 12:46:41 AM
Kat winced in pain as she gently pulled the knife from her shoulder.

"Ahh," she cried as she removed the blade. She would no longer be able to use her right arm, or use it well anyway. She glared at Renegade.

"I have reasons I don't give in to the Dark Side," she hissed as she worked on stoping the bleeding. This wound would take a lot of time to heal. "Reasons I don't, no I won't show my full power."

She stoped the bleeding enough before she threw the blade back at Renegade, she used the momment he was distragted to strike. The back of her left hand came down on the back of his neck stunning him just enough for her to spin and kick his head back the other direction.

Darth Renegade
Dec 20th, 2000, 01:41:42 AM
The Sith staggers to the side as the kick connects with his face. Kat goes for one more kick to knock the Sith down, but he catches her leg and spins her around so that her back is facing the Sith. One of his arms goes around her and over her chest, bending her over backwards, as he puts her in a dragon sleeper chokehold. He laughs evily while leaning back, bending her backwards more, cutting off her air supply. His nose is bleeding profusely from her kick, but he continues laughing as the blood drips rapidly down the side of his face. He leans in close to her face.

You just look so cute when your struggling your for life

He laughs maniacally once more, leaning back as far as he can without falling over. Her face is turning a bright shade of red again, as she wriths trying to get some air.

What's that? i can't hear you Kat? You want some air???

The Sith warrior continues to taunt her, while he laughs evily at his own jokes. With his free hand, he begins punching viciously to her solar plexes, trying to knock the wind out of her. Punch after punch rains down onto her. She squirms and gags louder trying to get out of the hold.

Kat Kariena
Dec 20th, 2000, 01:48:45 AM
Kat rolled pulling Renagade with her. She grabed Renagades arm as she did so forceing it away from her neck, breaking his hold on her. She stood and backed away, "I'm glad you think I'm cute."

Darth Renegade
Dec 20th, 2000, 02:15:53 AM
Standing in front of the Jedi, he notices the blood on his face for the first time. He wipes the blood from his face, and looks at it on his hands. He licks his fingers and smiles at the Jedi.

Yes, I think you'll look very good, after they're done preparing you for your funeral

The Sith runs at the Jedi, and jumps at her. He throws his legs around her neck and head, his hands on the ground. He uses the Force to strenghten himself and throws her over, while keeping his legs around her. He rolls with the throw so that he comes up straddling her chest, his knees on either side of her arms, pinning them to her body. He looks at her and sneers.

Come on Jedi. Fight me. Why are you holding back? Release your power? Or is it that you're not holding back, and you truly are weak?

He looks down at her face. He places one forearm under her chin and forces her head to the side. He holds his fist up high and laughs. He then begins to punch furiously. Each punch lands with a sickening wet smack, as her face is coated in her own blood.

Kat Kariena
Dec 20th, 2000, 02:22:28 AM
Kat closed her eyes and concentrated. She ignored Renagades words as much as she could. She concentrated in the force and used it to strengthen her and create a blast that sent Renagade flying several meters away.

Standing she glared at him, "Is that what you wanted?" She concentrated agian and sent him back several more meters. "Are you happy now?"

Darth Renegade
Dec 20th, 2000, 04:22:35 AM
He flies back and lands on his back. He rises to his feet slowly, groaning slightly as he gets up. He lifts his head slowly, and begins to dust himself off. He finally makes eye contact with his counter part and smiles at her, and speaks, his voice drippin gwith sarcasm

Your power is unbeleivable. Perhaps I chose wrong in fighting one so powerful as yourself. Maybe I should run away now, while I still my head

He chuckles to himself, as he holds his hands out from his sides. He reaches out to the force and grabs a hold of kat's body. He pulls her towards him quickly. As she moves in, he times a round house kick which connects with the left side of her face. Her head snaps to the right violently. He then jumps to his other leg and kick Kat under the chin sending her backwards. He uses the force to propel her a few additional feet. She hits the ground,the dust clouding around her before settling.

[i] I can feel your power Kat. Release it. Show me what you have. Enough of these nonsense attacks.

Kat Kariena
Dec 20th, 2000, 11:26:38 PM
Kat coughed and pushed herself up off the ground.

"Would you rather I disragaurd all my honor . . ." she asked standing. She used the force to strenthen her and used it to help her speed, "all my morals . . ." She lunged at Renegade steping and spinning on the ball of her foot she returned his kick to the face, she used the force to amplify the impact and steped away. "Just so that I can give in to the Dark Side?"

Darth Renegade
Dec 22nd, 2000, 01:01:10 AM
He staggers backwards, his hand moving to his face. He hand moves over his face, smearing his own blood over his face and through his hair and he pushes it back. He lifts his head quickly, throwing his hair back, as he looks upon the Jedi standing before him. He looks even more evil now, covered in his own blood, wearing it like some badge of honor.

What's the matter? Are you scared to face it? Watch your emotions Jedi. I can sense them in you. let them flow through you now

The Sith reaches to his side and quickly grabs his <a href = "http://www.geocities.com/renegadex96/weapons.html"> Sith Knife</a>, given to him by his Master. He holds it in a reversed grip, the blade protruding from the bottom of his hand. He smiles sinisterly and lunges at the Jedi. He swings once for her head, however she dodges easily. The blade barely misses her, the sound of the blade whistling by her. With his left hand, he throws a quick jab, hitting her squarely on her broken nose. While disoriented for a second, she swings at the Sith blindly, in more of a defensive maneuver than anything. He dodges easily, ducking to the ground. As he lowers his body, he swings the knife with a rapid forehand swing. It slices cleanly against her belly, opening up a long cut. The blood begins to spill from the wound. He then swings the knife again, this time on the backswing, catching her thigh with the wickedly crafted Sith blade. She cries out again, as another cut is opened up. The Sith, down on on one knee, looks up at the Jedi, her belly sliced open, her thigh now bleeding profusely. He laughs evilly, as he rolls backwards, making some room between the two of them. He rises to his feet, still holding the knife backwards.

you're going to wish you'd never met me Jedi.

He stands in a defensive pose, the knife close to his body, his left hand raised slightly and out in front of him, as he bounces on his feet, the adrenaline running through his body. He looks upon the Jedi, and smiles, awaiting her next move

Kat Kariena
Dec 22nd, 2000, 02:38:18 AM
Kat did her best to stay standing as she reached into her back for a few small packets of bacta that she always kept on hand. They would stop the bleeding if nothing more. She did her best to ignore the pain but there was to much.

"I won't give in . . . I can't give in," she muttered to herself. The temptation to give in to her feelings was almost overwhelming at the momment. She stood fully her wounded leg screamed at her. She advanced hideing as much of the limp as she could she stood on her good leg cresantkicking the kife out of Renagades hand just before she kicked him backwards.

"You fight with wepons, are you afraid that I will beat you without them?" Kat asked useing the force once agian to shove renagade back and to the ground. "Can you not fight without your kinves?"

Dragon dlayer
Dec 22nd, 2000, 02:44:39 AM
*remembers when kat said the same thing to him*

Darth Renegade
Dec 22nd, 2000, 04:57:12 PM
The knife flies out of his hand and lands several meters away with a loud clang. He looks over at it, then back to Kat. He looks her up and down, enjoying the visible damage he has done to her.

The usage of weapons was only to quicken the inevitable. I didn't want to waste all my time with you

Standing in front of her now, he lashes out with a swift side kick to the wound on her thigh... She leans in somehwat as her hands move to her thigh to the wound. The pain seemingly burning. As she leans forward, the Sith grabs the back of her head pulls it down. Her head is met with the Sith's knee, as it smashes her face. Still holding the back of her head and hair, the Sith throws her to the ground. He stands a few feet away from her, looking down at her with an evil grin forming across his face.

Somehow I thought a Jedi council member would offer more of a challenge. Perhaps it would be best if I let our new recruits fight you instead of me

An evil chuckle comes from his, as he readies himself

buff jedi 2
Dec 22nd, 2000, 11:37:01 PM
buffjedi lurks in the shadow's, to watch renegade and learn ..

(one day renegade one day)

Kat Kariena
Dec 24th, 2000, 12:23:51 AM
Kat stood ignoreing the burning pain in her side. It she was going to beat him she would have to ignore and act like the pain wasn't there at all . . . or try to anyway.

"You make it sound like I tried to get on the council," Kat replied half sarcasticly. She spun around kicked him in the side. As he stumbled to catch his balance she grabed his wrist twisting his arm and locking it almost to the breaking point.

She twisted his arm slightly farther bringing it further to breaking before she turned and backhanded the back of his neck. She threw him backwards and to the ground.

"I'm not defeated that easily."

Dragon dlayer
Dec 24th, 2000, 12:26:26 AM
when you beat him take his sith knife *he says from the side lines*

Kat Kariena
Dec 26th, 2000, 05:01:13 PM
TTT

Darth Renegade
Dec 27th, 2000, 02:27:38 AM
(ooc - sorry, haven't had much internet access as of late)

The Sith stands groggily, using the force to quickly compose himself and get his bearings. He stands firmly in front of Kat, his blood still covering his face. He looks into her face and deep into her eyes, reaching out with the force, trying to extend his anger to her.

So this kat does have her claws. About time she starting fighting. I guess she decided that her life is on the line

He squints at her, his face seemingly full of hatred for her, his rage now flowing through him. He lunges at Kat, the force adding to his speed and agility. He strikes with a punch, that she easily dodges. She throws a counter punch towards him. His anger flows through him, growing larger and larger with every second. Her punch connects with his nose, once more. She moves to punch again, but he moves quicker this time. He grabs a hold of her wrist and bends her arm upwards so that her hand is on her shoulder. With his other hand, he grabs her tricep and pushes her arm back even further.

How much longer can you last against me, Jedi? How much more will it take before your body gives in to me? How much more until you're mine?

He pushes her arm back further and further, threatening to break it. He can see the pain on her face, but she does not cry out. His grips on her tighten more. He looks into her face and smiles, like they were best of friends, before he viciously head butts the bridge of her nose. She stumbles, only managing to stay on her feet because of the fierce grip locked on her arm. He begins applying more and more pressure, bringing the arm closer and closer to it's breaking point

Kat Kariena
Dec 27th, 2000, 09:45:59 PM
"I guess your just gonna have to wait and find out, aren't you?" Kat replied wincing. She tried not to call out as her arm got closer to breaking. Without warning she hooked her heal around Renagade's ankel causeing him to loose his balance long enough for him to losen his grip on her arm. She griped his arm and yanked him to the ground. She locked his arm agian . . . ready to break it.

"I should break your arm this time, Sith," she hissed.

OOC: It's ok it happens.

Kat Kariena
Dec 28th, 2000, 11:23:58 PM
TTT

Darth Renegade
Dec 29th, 2000, 12:29:27 AM
He closes his eyes tight, and begins to grind his teeth. He breaths heavier and heavier, his brow glistening with sweat now.

I am through with this

While Kat holds his arms in the submission move, his other arm swings wildly, connecting with the knife wound on her thigh. She yelps out in pain. He then gouges at the wound, trying to rip it open even further. Blood pours out of the wound, covering his hand. She lets go of his arm, and kicks him, knocking him down and away from her. She reaches for her thigh, barely able to stand. The Sith rises to his feet, her blood covering the better part of his arm. He brings his hand to his mouth and he licks the blood of his finger, all the while keeping his eyes upon the hobbling Jedi

I grow weary of your pathetic games Jedi. I overestimated you. Clearly you are no match for the Sith. I am going to end this pathetic game now

Using the force, he reaches out to a rock, off behind Kat. It begins to move. Another one beside it begins to move as well, shaking, seemingly trying to pull itself from the ground. The Sith laughs as one rock uproots itself and flies at Kat. She dodges it easily, however the second hits her squarely in the back causing her to stumble forward towards the Sith. He quickly force calls his Sith knife to his hand. The force now flowing freely through him, his anger and hatred guiding the blade, he lunges forward towards Kat who is still stumbling towards him. He plants the blade of the knife squarely into her tummy. He smiles at her, looking into her face. He twists the knife around inside of her, before pulling it out quickly and violently. He laughs and kicks her tummy, sending her sprawling to the ground in agony. He looks down upon the Jedi, with a wicked smile

Your pathetic existence is beginning to annoy me.

Kat Kariena
Dec 29th, 2000, 12:56:54 AM
Kat rolled on the ground she was starting to get ticked. She curled up on the ground and rested a few momments, she was loseing blood and that would take it's toll eventualy. She tried to stand only to uncerimoniously crash down onto her knee. She glared at the Sith. She closed her eyes as her frustration became almost unbareable. She wished she could just unleash it on the sith . . . but there would be no honor in that. And she coulden't fight any longer.

"You've won," Kat sighed as she hung her head. "I give. You are more powerful than I. Do what you will, I can fight no longer."

Darth Renegade
Dec 29th, 2000, 01:39:30 AM
He stands in front of the beaten Jedi, smiling intently. He holds the knife out in front of him, looking at the blood on the blade. His focus then returns to the Jedi. He smiles evily, content in what he has done to her.
He kicks her chest sending her to the ground. He leans over and puts his knee down on her chest, effectively pinning her to the ground. He leans in close, his hand moves to her belt and unclips her light saber. He turns to look at her face again.

Be thankful this is all I take from you Jedi

He rises slowly to his feet and ignites the saber. He kicks her hard in her ribs. She yelps out, her voice drowning out the sound of the Sith deactivating the saber. He smiles at her, and then laughs as he walks back to the Fallen Angel

Kat Kariena
Dec 29th, 2000, 02:22:06 AM
Kat cried out and winced in pain, but she woulden't allow herself the luxurey to call out anymore. She woulden't allow herself to cry and the loss of her saber either. It was just one more thing she would have to collect in time. He had beaten her this time, but she would win the next round. She wanted her saber back and nothing was going to stop her from getting it back . . . but for the momment she needed to get back to the Jedi. She was gonna spend a long, long time in a bacta tank, that much she was sure of.