PDA

View Full Version : A wayward student travels the battleground

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 22nd, 2000, 12:40:49 AM
(Jubei awakens from his humble living area and decides to walk among the battleground. His robes flowing in the early morning breeze, Jubei finds a spot to sit and meditate, surrounding himself with the whirlwind of action on the battleground. Jubei had become the calm center of the universe, as the only way to learn how to bring balance was to dwell amongst chaos)

SapphireDragoness
Dec 22nd, 2000, 02:37:44 AM
::notices a priest-like person meditating on the ground as she leaves the battle ground and shakes her head, this was a place for battle, not meditating::

Pray for me good priest, I need all the help I can get.
::saphire tells him amusingly as she leaves::

Nupraptor
Dec 22nd, 2000, 07:21:41 AM
Having followed Jubei here, but not wanting to disturb him, Nupraptor simply stood silently behind the young padawan, arms crossed over his chest.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 22nd, 2000, 04:31:22 PM
(Jubei smiles warmly as he meditates, not opening his eyes)

Jubei: I will pray for the balance of your heart. May you find universal peace within, and spread your light beyond.

Lady Vader
Dec 22nd, 2000, 07:36:21 PM
*LV sensed an all too familiar presence on the battle field, but remained hidden in the shadows of some blooming bushes*

*she watched the young man with soft eyes, but could not find it in her heart to approach him... though she was not angry at the life he'd chosen, she neither wanted to interfere*

*instead, she remained in the shadows... when he opened himself fully, he would sense her and she would not hide from his mental gaze*

SapphireDragoness
Dec 22nd, 2000, 07:44:42 PM
OOC: lol, good one.

IC: ::turns around anf glares at him from the darkness, hating the way he said that in a warm and friendly way, reminding her too much of old times:: Don't preist, please dont ::saphire calls out from the shadows icily::

Keman
Dec 22nd, 2000, 07:51:50 PM
Yeah, oh wise temple goer.

Pray for the lost souls, killed by those who talk of 'peace' and 'happiness'.........

:: glares at Jubei then notices Nup and grins showing his fangs :: :evil:

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 22nd, 2000, 08:42:58 PM
(Jubei keeps his eyes closed, and raises a finger in Keman's direction)

Jubei: I pray for every soul lost to the conflicts of men. I shall not discriminate, even if I yearn to study the Jedi arts. Life is the ultimate commodity. I lose no less sleep over the death of those who fight against my ideologies, as those who walk along the same path I walk.

Keman
Dec 23rd, 2000, 02:41:14 PM
Wise words coming from a padawan.......

*turns around and starts to leave*

But wisdom won't get far in life.....

Big Bad Naga
Dec 23rd, 2000, 03:05:18 PM
Appears on the battleground. He tells Keman to stop.

Though it pains me to say this, wisdom will get you very far in life Keman. Wisdom is what I cherish most. Wisdom is eventually gained through living your life. It seems like you have a lot of life to live.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 24th, 2000, 03:04:22 AM
Jubei: It is a pleasure to hear of another's love of wisdom. However, revelry in one's own knowledge is selfishness without a driving determination, and a catalyst to change innate wisdom into virtuous deeds. To lock away the whisperings of the universe inside one's self is to deprive all, and ultimately yourself.

SapphireDragoness
Dec 24th, 2000, 08:28:03 AM
*has heard this and walks back up*
wisdom also messes with your mind and emotions. sometimes it is better to stay ingorant and optimistc than pessamistic and wise.
It is a long way back after that to become peaceful again, and that sometimes is too far to go, emotionally.
*begins to walk away again*

Lady Vader
Dec 25th, 2000, 01:55:54 AM
*LV crosses her arms as she listens to the exchange, still hidden in the brush*

*shakes head at Sapphire's response... thinks to herself... Personally, I'd rather be in the know. Wisdom can be a life saver. If you truely do not believe in wisdom, then you do not believe in living life to it's fullest. And if you believe wisdom will bring you pain, then why continue living? Life is wisdom. Everything one learns in life is tucked neatly under the definition of wisdom. It's how we use our learning that dictates it to be wisdom.*

*LV stopped thinking for a moment to listen to the rest of the conversation*

SapphireDragoness
Dec 25th, 2000, 03:51:17 AM
*turns around one last time and smiles slightly*
Use wisdom however you like, but I
i've learnt painful lessons and that never to trust anyone but yourself. thats a piece of wisdom to be used, especially your father.

Lady Vader
Dec 26th, 2000, 02:03:04 AM
*LV stiffened slightly and continued to look between Jubei and Sapphire*

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 27th, 2000, 11:52:30 PM
(Jubei raised his eyebrows)

Jubei: You must appreciate the gifts and honors bestowed upon you, for no matter how much they are taken for granted, they are nonetheless missed once gone. Unlike you, I never had the honor of knowing my father. It is something that I never had a say in. Now that you have a say in your own situation, do not squander it. This is the fruit of wisdom's toil.

SapphireDragoness
Dec 31st, 2000, 09:49:09 PM
*her smile dissapears and she shakes her head*
an honour to know my father?> I wouldnt call knowing my father an honour. He was a dirty, horrible torturer who like nothing better than to make his childrens life worse than hell. Dont telk me that was an honour.
I hope your fatehr was a better man than mine. I bet your father was a better man than mine.
As for my situation, it's too late. He's dead.
::her eyes are burning with anger, and not for Jubei::
He made me what I am today.

Lady Vader
Jan 1st, 2001, 05:21:12 AM
*LV looked at Jubei and her heart nearly broke at his words... she knew the decision she'd made was not just made out of neccessity, but also out of prudence... and yet, it still hurt*