PDA

View Full Version : 2 Sith warriors step out into the BG

Anubis Lockheart
Jan 15th, 2001, 10:09:50 PM
Anubis and Dyne walk out onto the BG. Both entering cautiously, yet calm. Trying to sense for any enemy that might be in the area. Dyne turns to the left as his eyes light up underneath his hood.

Dyne: "Over there..."

Anubis: "There's 2 of them.."

They both stand ready, waiting for the 2 to show themselves. Yet defensive ready to fend off any surprising attack.

OOC: Obviously this will be a 2 on 2 Battle. Sith vs Jedi. The location is a clearing in a heavily shrouded forest. It is nearing nightfall with a heavy fog. Visibility is at a minimum.

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 15th, 2001, 10:39:49 PM
<Dyne smirks from under his hood while nodding to Anubis. Parting his cloak he exposes his lightsabres, as they pierce into the fog with their eyes. Sensing a presence in the force, they both stand ready in their own defensive positions. The hood slowly comes off his head as a light erie wind picks up within the forest trees. The night creatures lurk in the shrouded forest as their eyes can be seen sparked in the dark. Sounds can be heard as well every so often as they echo all around them.>

Dyne: "Wonder who wishes to be punished by our hands."

Anubis: "Heh, we will see here soon wont we?"

Dyne: "Yes we shall."

<Dyne takes his cloak off and lets it drop to some nearby rocks as he brings his sabres off his weapons belt and ignites them. The yellow radiating hue luminates the foggy air>

Anakis Moreven
Jan 16th, 2001, 09:56:24 AM
*Anakis is the first to step out.*

"Umm..crap. A Warrior and an Apprentice. Might need some help here. These guys look like they mean buisness." he calls to the Jedi Knight in the shadows.

*Anakis looks at the two Sith, emotionless*

"Oh, Dyne! You were hangin' out with Skroth when he almost killed me! Heh."

*He turns to his Jedi Knight buddy*

"C'mon. I'm not waiting all day... I can't take em' both."

*Anakis turns emotionless once again to the smirking Sith, pulls out his saber, and ignites it*

OOC: I'm looking for a Jedi Knight(or Master) to aid me. Preferably a Knight, to be fair.

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 16th, 2001, 05:39:06 PM
<Dyne turns to Anakis with a smirk on his face>

"We both are warriors now Anakis, lets see who you brought along, shall we?"

<He laughs a bit and brings his sabres around, glaring at Anakis.>

Anubis Lockheart
Jan 17th, 2001, 09:12:50 PM
Anubis looks at the jedi with an unchanging expression on his face. He nods to him and acknowledges his will to fight. He slowly pulls out his saber, igniting it. The grey saber hard to see in the fog, as it blends in well. His neon eyes peirce through the fog, trying to make out the other jedi and get a visual.

Jedi Cadet
Jan 18th, 2001, 12:36:07 PM
::Cadet appears out of nowhere behind the two sith. she glances at Anikis and the other jedi, then turns her attention back on the sith.::

Anakis Moreven
Jan 18th, 2001, 06:10:48 PM
*Anakis sees Cadet behind the Siths, but does not even act like he notices, he just keeps looking at the Siths, waiting for the Knight to show him/herself

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 18th, 2001, 08:46:07 PM
<Dyne locks his focus on Anakis and smirks as Anubis watches Cadet when he turns around. The four stand there in the thick fog. He twirls his sabres around and grins.>

"What Anakis, you cant take on two warriors? Shame Shame we got a chicken Jedi, Anubis. Cadet is here Anakis and I shall proceed to make you feel pain like you havent before."

Anubis Lockheart
Jan 18th, 2001, 09:26:53 PM
"Let's do this Dyne."

Anubis sizes up cadet. The black of the night and the thick fog acting like the home ground at a football game. Nonetheless, this will be no easy win. His saber held out in front of him, upright. Every move anyone made would cut into the blanket of fog. He laughs and looks over at Dyne again.

"We won't fail."

His attention focused back on Cadet again, standing in his defensive position. The force will play the major factor of this battle. A test Anubis was up to, one he can't fail.

"Your move, Jedi."

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 18th, 2001, 10:09:49 PM
<Dyne nods to Anubis and smirks at the Jedi around them. He positions himself next to Anubis, as they both face their opponents.>

Firefly Of Death
Jan 19th, 2001, 11:55:32 AM
*hiding in one of the nearby trees*

:: Hotaru sits, and watches the battle, waiting for the right moment....::

Skroth da Ripper
Jan 19th, 2001, 12:33:36 PM
*Meanwhile, in the distance, Skroth gets off his speeder. He knew Anakis would be here. One of those darts Skroth shot at him implanted an undetectable tracker bug directly into the padawan's spine. Skroth then sees Dyne and Anubis begin to fight the two jedi. Skroth decided to wait, and see if the Sith are going to be needing backup or not. If they didn't well, then he could get his revenge on Anakis another day. Skroth just stands there watching the battle start.*

Jedi Cadet
Jan 19th, 2001, 12:50:30 PM
::Cadet stands where she is and takes out her double bladed saber. she activates both sides and without a word runs forward. Cadet slashes at Anubis's stomach with her right blade which he blocks but she brings her left blade up into his left leg.::

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 19th, 2001, 04:13:33 PM
<Dyne lowering one sabre down by his side, outstretches the other one at Anakis. He sways back and forth glaring at him, his motions keeping in tune with Anakis. Dyne charges quickly and flips up at Anakis, bringing his sabre down at his body. He quickly brings his sabre up and parries the shot from Dyne. Dyne grins and circles around, slashing Anakis across the chest with his other sabre. The slice across his chest burns his flesh as it lets off a stench from the wound and blood seeps to the opening of the gash.>

"Lets see what else we can do Anakis."

<As he backs up from the slash, Dyne swiftly delivers strikes aimed at his body. They both go back and forth exchanging strikes and parrying each other. The strikes luminate the foggy atmosphere as sparks from the sabres fly off in all directions. They both send their sabres to the side from a equal blow. Dyne takes a few quick steps and somersaults up, bringing his foot around him and slams the metal heel im his chin. The kick sends a sharp pain throughout his head. He lands on his feet as Anakis's head snaps back as he gets launched into the air and down into the ground, sliding across as the dirt picks up and surrounds him from the ground. As the dirt settles, Dyne is already over him. Anakis's eyes widen as Dyne smirks at him and brings his fist straight down at his lungs, making a sickening sound as his air supply quickly gets knocked out.>

<Dyne grins and steps back a few feet with his sabres, in a defensive position. The fog gets thicker around them and the creatures in the night more restless. He notices Skroth and nods to him , keeping his eyes on Anakis as he notices the other Jedi in the trees as well. Feeling her presence in the force, he narrows his eyes. Dyne plants his feet firmly in the ground in his defensive posture.>

Firefly Of Death
Jan 19th, 2001, 04:43:10 PM
*still in a nearby tree*

:: Hotaru senses the new energy and turns to face Skroth, she looks at him with her deep purple eyes ::

Do not interfere SITH or face a power beyond your own...

Anakis Moreven
Jan 19th, 2001, 04:48:28 PM
OOC:Hmm... this isn't very fair. A Sith warrior and a Sith Disciple vs. 2 Jedi Padawans. Oh well

IC: *Anakis gets to his feet, and calls the force to him to give him energy for the fight. He uses a force leap to get in front of Dyne. He strikes at Dyne, and Dyne parries his blows, but Anakis catches him off guard by sweeping his feet, knocking the sith to the ground. He pushes his saber into Dyne's chest, an inch deep, weakening the warrior, but not killing him. He reaches over to Dyne, and uses force grip to grab the Sith, then uses force lift to lift the Sith over his head, then, he throws the Sith into Anubis, knocking both Siths to the ground.

"Get em', Cadet"

Jedi Cadet
Jan 19th, 2001, 04:59:11 PM
::Cadet and Anikis bring their sabers forward while the two sith are tangled up with each other. Cadet holds the blade of her saber to the neck of Anubis while Anikis holds his blade to Dyne's neck.::

"do you give up?" cadet asks them.

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 19th, 2001, 05:43:22 PM
<Dyne twirls his sabre around in his hand and brings it across their knees. The sabre easily slashes through their skin and into their flesh. They tumble back and into the floor as both Anubis and him flip up.>

"No you dont, dont test us Padawans."

<He grins as his eyes flash, the Dark Side surges through his body. They let out a roar of sheer anger and darkness at the Jedi. Dyne looks at them on the floor as their knees smoke from the strike. He looks at his own wound and smirks then summoning the force. The pain just fueling him more in power against the Jedi.>

<Dyne rips a tree from its roots and brings it down, slamming it into their chests. The Jedi try to get it off as Anubis and Dyne apply pressure onto their bodies. The air in their lungs seep out as the tree pressures onto both of their rib cages and lungs.>

"See your power is inferior so do not come at us that way. You shall feel our power and wraith of the Sith."

<Dyne and Anubis move the tree down to the Jedi's legs and apply pressure to their knee caps. He quickly draws his Sith Blade, given to him by his master Lordess Dara Shadowtide. Dyne brings the sharp end of the blade into Anakis's chest, slowly twisting it around as they lay helpless from the tree on them. He injects into his chest and penetrates his wound from the slice given to him earlier from Dyne's sabre. Dyne looks down at Anakis and smirks then putting his blade up, he lands his metal heel in his hand and crushes it slowly, while backing into a defensive posture again.>

Skroth da Ripper
Jan 19th, 2001, 05:45:05 PM
*Skroth doesn't even acknowledge the Jedi's threat, He just keeps his eyes on Anakis. Skroth activates his armor, and starts to walk towards the battle. His blades would taste the Anakis's blood before the day was over.*

Anakis Moreven
Jan 19th, 2001, 06:12:28 PM
OOC: hey Skroth, this battle is with Dyne and Anubis. Don't interfere, or I'll call for backup.

IC: *As Dyne tries to hit Anakis with the tree, Anakis grabs it, and using force strength, he pushes it into the Sith, knocking him to the ground. He uses his saber to make large, bloody slashes all over the Sith, and as Dyne gets up, Anakis kicks him in the head, knocking him into Anubis.
Anakis then lifts a large boulder with force grip and lift, and throws it on top of the Siths, crushing them.

he then stands ready, and nods to Cadet*

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 19th, 2001, 06:19:49 PM
OOC: For starters Anakis, you summoned the force too many times in consecutive succession. I ignored that, but you ignore my hits so does cadet, which is not tolerable always. People who fight here, especially the higher ranks, think their moves out and wouldnt appreciate actions such as what you and cadet did. She did that in the last fight I had with her and she just didnt post when I pointed that out. If we wanted we can summon the force a million times, but that is not possible cause it drains you. That post by me was carefully planned and you guys just ignore that. Plus we are higher rank, so you cant just "grab" the tree, especially since Anubis was applying force as well and we guided it. On top of that you use a boulder, something I did similar, except it was a tree. Then in a few short words you attempt to hit me and Anubis. If we wanted, we could dodge all your attacks as well. I took your hit to my chest as you could see in my post. Just pointing it out.

Anakis Moreven
Jan 19th, 2001, 06:36:48 PM
OOC: Sorry.:( I'm used to lots of dodging and god-moding, because I participate in very free RPGs. Just ignore my post.

IC: *Anakis crawls slowly from under the tree, using all his strength to lift it. He then crawls into a very foggy area where Anubis and Dyne can't see him, and goes into a healing trance*

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 19th, 2001, 06:50:06 PM
OOC: Not a problem, I did the same when I used to this a whiles back. God-moding and dodging occurs in chat rooms a lot, over here what people do is better, since you got time to strike back or defend/retaliate. I just realized that how people felt when I did it to them, but I learned quick and got better. It will change soon, but Cadet dodges all over the place, it gets ridiculous sometimes. Im gonna wait till Anubis posts now.

Jedi Cadet
Jan 19th, 2001, 08:11:11 PM
ooc: um why was i brought into the ooc thing when i didnt post about the tree thing.?
ic:
::Cadet watches the sith carefully with her saber ready. she slowly moves backwards to where Anikis is and where the sith cant see them.::

"This is not good." cadet wispers to him

Anakis Moreven
Jan 19th, 2001, 08:30:38 PM
*Cadet startles him*

"Huh? W-what? Oh, Cadet, you disturbed my healing trance.
It is almost over, so keep Anubis and Dyne busy while i heal, then you can heal while I keep them busy"

Darth Varlon
Jan 19th, 2001, 08:49:13 PM
Varlon stepped up behind the two unsuspecting jedi and booted Anakis in the head. "What do you think your doing..?" He growled. "I'll kill both of you if thats what it takes to keep you from interfering."

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 19th, 2001, 09:00:06 PM
<Anakis is hit from the back by Varlon's foot and as he comes into Dyne's view he quickly rushes at him. He hops up and swings his foot around, Dyne lands the metal heel upside his head and sends him down in a tight 360 towards the ground. As Anakis gets up, Dyne fades into the fog quickly using his force enhanced speed. Anakis looks around for a second as Dyne appears behind him from the fog. He quickly rams his boot in his back as a grotesque sound can be heard from the connection, hampering Anakis's spine. Dyne watches Anakis tumble foward as he ducks to the floor and brings his foot around in a roundhouse. His legs are sweeped from under him as he falls on his back hard. Dyne looks down on the Jedi grinning while gripping his sabre.>

"Left yourself open for attack Padawan."

<Dyne backs up a few feet into his defensive postition again. The sabres at his side, he catiously keeps his eye on the jedis.>

Anubis Lockheart
Jan 19th, 2001, 09:17:55 PM
OOC: Sorry I haven't posted I'm in a different time zone. Anakis I'm a warrior too also.

IC: Although Cadet is out of veiw, Anubis can sense her through the force. Anubis leaps at Cadet, slashing at her upper body, but his saber is met with her's as sparks fly. A vicous battle comences, each fighter exchanging blows, all being blocked by one after the other. Their flawless battle continues until Cadet takes a unweidly swing. Anubis jumps up force enhanced into the trees, standing above Cadet on a branch over the top of her. Cadet pulls her saber out of the ground, then looks around for Anubis.

"Big mistake Jedi."

Anubis slices the branch from the tree, sending it crashing down on top of her.

Anakis Moreven
Jan 19th, 2001, 09:29:53 PM
OOC: That's it. I'm calling in reinforcements unless Sith keep interfering.

IC: Anakis gets shakily to his feet. Dyne was much harder than he'd imagined. He force leaps over to Dyne, then kicks him in the jaw, and Dyne then falls backward on a pointy rock, breaking Dyne's spine. he then backs away from the Sith, and hides in the shadows, and he realizes Darth Varlon was only a halluciation from the pain caused by fighting Dyne.

Everything looked blurry, and he couldnt see anything, he was dizzy, and knew he would die if he didn't get back to his room soon, so he went into another trance.

OOC: No more sith should interfere. if they do, I'l call in reinforcements.

Anubis Lockheart
Jan 19th, 2001, 09:32:39 PM
OOC: Anakis read the rules you can't break bones.

Anakis Moreven
Jan 19th, 2001, 09:36:29 PM
Okay, I injured it then

Darth Varlon
Jan 19th, 2001, 09:38:56 PM
OOC: I only stepped in to keep more Jedi from joining in. I'm more or less a ref here.

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 19th, 2001, 09:50:30 PM
<As Dyne goes backwards he flips up and away from the rock and avoids his back getting hit on the rock and having his spine broken. He quickly lands on his feet and clouds roll into the area. The fog is lifted as a lightning strike streaks across the sky as the rain lightly taps on the tree leaves. A few thunder claps can be heard occasionally as Dyne steps in the water puddles looking for Anakis. Dyne stops in the middle of the clearing in the forest. The rain drops fall into the puddles slowly as he calls out his name.>

"Anakis, you are hiding?! <Dyne laughs evily and narrows his eyes> Figures, such a Jedi trait to be a coward and hide!"

<Dyne grins as he senses his presence in the force then clinches his fist. He outstretches his sabre and the lightning strike luminates the area, he sees Anakis's face. Dyne charges at him as does Anakis, they exchange a array of sabre strikes again, letting off a rainbow of sparks. He quickly holds their sabres at bay, both glaring at each other, in the middle of the forest. The sabres hue radiates off in all directions, both shaking from trying to regain momentum. Anakis and Dyne break the nuetral lock and back a few several feet away circling each other. Both keep their eyes on each oher closely as water drips off his hair and onto the muddy ground. He outstretches the point of his sabre at Anakis.>

"You shall feel more pain Padawan, at my hands of course."

<Dyne summons the force as his body surges from with the Dark Side apparent in him then sends a blanket of water splashing at Anakis. As he is thrown off-balance, Dyne hurls his sabres into the air at Anakis. He quickly rushes at him, his feet splashing into the puddles then ducks down quickly and twists to the side. He comes up with his fist locked and aimed at his chin. Dyne connects and sends his head back and his whole body into the air and crashing into a mud puddle. Dyne flips up in a mid-air somersault grabs the sabres that air coming down as Anakis gets up. He brings the sabres down swiftly, one vertically across his chest and the other down his shoulder. The sabres pierce through his skin and puncture his muscles. He lands on his feet and quickly flips back then smirks at Anakis as his wounds smoke from the strike and the water falls on it. Dyne twirls the sabres and gets in his usual position.>

Jedi Cadet
Jan 19th, 2001, 09:52:27 PM
OOC: sure varlon. thats why you kicked Anakis in the head hu?
ic:

::Cadet jumps out of the way of the tree branch but her legs gets traped under it. cadets saber falls out of her hand and rolls away as cadet trys to get the branch off of her leg.::

Anubis Lockheart
Jan 19th, 2001, 10:10:39 PM
Anubis grins as he jumps down. She is trapped, but he remains cautious incase she has a trick up her sleeve. He thinks for a moment, Cadet still struggling to get out of the pile of branches on top of her leg. The lightning cracks again as it illuminates the area. Anubis uses the force to pick up Cadet's saber. Holding it firlmy, he slams it into the ground quickly, so close to her head that it singes her hair. Twirling his own saber, he shows her the blade, slowly bringing it down to her chest. Cadet showed no fear, but Anubis could sense she was just the slightest scared.

"You move, or move me, you'll die."

He grins.

"Give up and fight another day? I'm in a good mood for once, I am prepared to show mercy. This is not how I want to kill a jedi."

He pauses for a second

"But make your decision quickly before i change my mind and deal you incredible pain, you shall feel my power.. What will it be, Jedi?"

Anakis Moreven
Jan 20th, 2001, 08:51:25 AM
*Anakis puts his hand over the wound. It burns horribly.
He deactivates his saber, then rests within the force..he feels it flow through him....He leaps over to Dyne, punches him in the throat, kicks him in the face, then punches him on both sides of his head. Anakis backflips into a tree, then rests...."

"Ughhh..."

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 20th, 2001, 07:50:18 PM
<Dyne steps back a few feet and rotates his neck. A trickle of blood swirls down his lip. He licks it up and grins evily at the Jedi.>

"Anakis, you will feel more from where that came from."

<Dyne quickly rushes at him and jumps up thrusting his foot foward. He buries the foot into his chest and sends him back flying into the soaked ground. Dyne shakes his head as water flies off his hair. Water falls on Anakis's face as he looks above a lightning strikes in the night sky. The light that luminates the air above him shows a figure coming down. Just as Anakis realizes its Dyne coming down, a knee lands in his rib cage pressing his whole body into the planet, leaving his imprint there. Anakis releases his sabre from his grip as soon as Dyne lands his knee on his body. He flips back, grabbing Anakis's sabre then circling him.>

<He looks at Anakis then raises both of his hands into the air and rips some trees around him out their roots. Dyne brings them down on Anakis, beginning to crush him under the enormous pressure. Muddy water splashes everywhere as he gets buried underneathe the trees. A lightning bolt strikes a group of trees in the distance as a fire is started. His eyes blaze when he looks over at the fire. Dyne turns his attention back at Anakis, who is under the pile of trees. He smirks as he twirls his sabres and speaks to him as Anakis slowly attempts to get out from under the trees.>

"You have a choice padawan, either you leave or surrender now. If not I shall continue to deal you pain that shall last you into your next life."

<A thunder clap engulfs the rainy atmosphere as he holds onto Anakis's sabre. Dyne clips it to his weapons belt then holds his own sabre, looking at the Jedi under the trees in his defensive posture.>

EDIT - Typos.

Anakis Moreven
Jan 21st, 2001, 11:55:20 AM
*Anakis calls all the nearby force, channeling it to himself. it a burst of energy, he throws the tree in oppisiste directions, 1 hitting Dyne in the head, knocking him to the ground, and making him drop Anakis' saber. Anakis ignites it, steps on the Sith, kicks him in the head a couple times, then puts the saber to dyne's stomach, and pushes it 4 inches into the Sith's amdomen as the Sith howls in pain. He releases the saber, then hides in the shadows..

As the Sith looks for him, Anakis leaps out, and puts the saber about 5 inches into the sith's back, kicks him in the back of the head and watches as Dyne falls face forward in the mud, motionless, but he does not put his guard down...

Darth Varlon
Jan 21st, 2001, 02:48:46 PM
Var looked on as he watched Dyne and Anakis duel. His glare sharp enough to rip flesh from bones had it been a weapon.

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 21st, 2001, 05:38:55 PM
<Before he was hit with trees, Dyne jumped over and came down at Anakis. He put his metal heel right in the Jedi's face. His head snapped back as he hit the floor with a swift motion. Dyne took his ignited sabres and brought them over his chest in a X motion. The slash instantly burned through his clothing and went over the top layer of his skin. He stpped back with his sabres looking down at the Jedi.>

<Dyne quickly rushed over and grabbed his throat then began to crush it, Anakis relinquished the hold and flipped up. As he landed on his feet, Dyne used his force enhanced speed and unleashed a flurry of punches into his gut. Each connection in his mid-section sent Anakis back more and more. Then in a final punch, he concentrated his weight into the locked fist and slammed it into Anakis. He instantly went back several feet into a line of trees.>

<The sky continued to luminate from the lightning. The sound of the rain and thunder surrounding the fighters. Dyne held one sabre at his side and the other in front of him. The area began to get wetter and wetter, the rain falling harder.>

OOC: I ignored that move Anakis, Ill tell you why. Number one you injected your sabre in me 4 inches. You did not specify where exactly, meaning if you hit me in a certain vital organ you could kill me. Plus, even at that depth you probably could paralyze me or fataly wound me. Killing is not allowed here unless on discretion. To make it worse you injected the sabre in my back 5 inches, samething wrong here as the first move. Number two, not to mention when you send the couple trees at me with your sudden power, you have to take on account that if you are a knight of master you can overpower my force that easily, I was applying force on those trees to hold you down. You are only a Padawan meaning even if you wanted to get out, you could have slipped easily out as my post mentioned you were doing. If you wanted to take the trees off you at least need to mention that it took you trouble. You did it as if you are a master and can do it with no problems. Plus all the hits I dealt you were detailed and straight foward, nothing that can leave you helpless, still you dont acknowledge the pain or hits. I have took into account your hits in my posts. You make those posts as if you are at full health each time like you have no pain in you.

EDIT - Typos

Anakis Moreven
Jan 21st, 2001, 08:12:45 PM
OOC: I don't know what to say here. Ummm...I'm not going to say something idiotic like "You stink" or say " Anakis regnerates" or anything like that. I'm not quite sure how to show pain in words, because what you did was enough to kill Anakis, but I don't want him to die...
I'll try to sound more realistic...

IC: Anakis lays on the ground, in a bloody heap...not able to move, and he can barely breathe...
He sees Dyne coming towards him, but Anakis canot move...

Dyne pics up is saber, and prepares to kill Anakis with it, by shoving it through his brain...

Anakis cries softly, and calls the force to him...he can still not move, he concentrates, and sees Dyne lift the saber...

he concentatres until he has a horrible headache...his hand twitches, and Dyne holds the saber, ready to plunge it...

He concentrates so hard, he nearly dies, andthe force gives him the energy to move once again...

Anakis leaps up, with a temporary burst of energy and punches dyne in the stomach with all his strength, and dyne drops the saber...

In a flurry of fighting, Anakis uses up his last bit of energy to punch the sith about ten times, kick him 3, and slash him 4 times...

The Sith falls into the mud once again, and Anakis walks over to a grassy area, where he cannot be seen, collapses, and fall unconsious...

OOC: The attack was meant to be a defeating one, as it is my last attack for this battle. It should defeat you, but if you think it does not, you can continue and battle Cadet...because a lightly injured Sith is pummeled with 18 hits
(if you say this is god-moding, it was a temporary burst of energy, and after that, I was defeated, so I think it is fair, but that ids up to you...)

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 21st, 2001, 08:39:29 PM
OOC: Anakis, even if I wanted to jam my sabre in your head and kill you I couldnt. The rules of this Battleground state we cant kill someone, we only pummel them to the point where we win. Plus you hit me 18 times in one post, which is kind of off. Considering that the 18 hits were in 3 lines. Most role players do one move or hit in a whole paragraph or maybe a couple more hits not 18. The reason being, I can dodge or maybe block those hits since my rank and experience is higher. My hits werent to kill you or take you out in like 2 posts. I post to I wear you down slowly to the point where I win, thats the only way you win. You cant come and here kill people. Im sure that attack you did weakened me, but not to the point of defeat. I worked on my posts and fight you in a battle like this, not to finish it in one post nor to make the battle come down to several attacks in one post. That wouldnt happen, if I wanted I can try to hit you 25 times in one post, that is not allowed though.

<Dyne flips up from his Anakis's attacks, managing to block some of them in the process. He ran a finger across his cuts on his chest and forehead. Dyne licked the blood off his finger as he held his sabre tightly. Looking around, he noticed Anakis's presence in the force variance but it was faint. He knew Anakis was out of commision and grinned to himself. The other combatants continued to fight as Dyne turned around. The rain falling even harder, the nearby fire was extinguished by the water. He looked around at the muddy area as some trees were collapsing as well.>

"Lets see how Anubis and Cadet are doing."

<Dyne smirked and flipped to the side of them in a distance, the water dripping and sliding down his body. The blood on him washed off and onto the ground in a small blood river. He looked on ever so wary of his surroundings. His pain was present and flowing through his body fast. The Dark Side continued to fuel him as Dyne looked on at the fight. He held his sabres in a defensive position.>

Skroth da Ripper
Jan 22nd, 2001, 12:10:32 AM
*Skroth sees Anakis on the ground unconsious. he then decides to finis this another day, as it's no fun to beat up someone who is not awake to feel it. Skroth heads back to his speeder.*

Anakis Moreven
Jan 22nd, 2001, 09:19:47 AM
OOC: A change of heart. I don't want to give up that easily, but I'll try to be as weak as possible....

IC:*Anakis twitches, and his eye opens, and he sees the sith watching his ally fight the other warrior, he feels bits of life come back to him, as he silently, yet shakily,gets to his feet...
He runs toward the Sith,and catching him by surprise, he grabs his around his neck, and chokes the Sith.
Dyne flips Anakis over, dropping his sabres. Anakis picks them up, slashes the sith across the chest with them, and stands ready to defend, while panting heavily*

Jedi Cadet
Jan 22nd, 2001, 01:00:26 PM
::While the distraction takes the attention of the two sith, Cadet uses the force to pushe the branch off her leg. She slowly stands up. once she has her balnce back she runs forward and kicks Anabus in the back of the head hard.::

Vega Van Derveld
Jan 22nd, 2001, 01:37:20 PM
:: Vega steps out onto the grounds to watch the battle ::

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 22nd, 2001, 05:16:39 PM
OOC: Give up then surprise attack me? I dont even need to tell you whats wrong there.

<Dyne flips up as he lets out a roar at the Jedi. He clinches both his fists as he looks at Anakis.>

"That was a very bad mistake Anakis. You are a jedi and then you use Sith traits. You just have dug your own grave Padawan."

<Dyne rushes at Anakis the ducks to the ground, he thrusts his connected palms foward into his gut. Dyne connects onto him with a hard impact as his hold body is jolted back. Anakis is sent back instantly towards the muddy ground and gets runned into it. He walks over to the weak Jedi and smashes his hands with his metal heel. Retaining his sabres, suddenly he flips around and brings his leg down on his chest. Anakis manages to flip up and away from Dyne. He gets up off the watery ground and looks over at the Padawan.>

<The winds began to pick up around them. Gales of wind swayed the rows of trees around. Debris from fallen trees and shrubery began to litter the area around them. As Dyne got up and kept his attention to Anakis fully, the wind blew into his face. The temperature was beginning to fall as well, making the atmosphere even colder.>

<Giving off a smirk Dyne enhances his speed and sends a reverse Ax kick in the back of Anakis's knee cap. The jedi instantly loses his knees and drops to the floor. As Anakis comes down, Dyne sends his knee up and into his face. The knee lands in his nose and Anakis's head snaps back as he lands into the mud. Rain falls on his face as the Sith looks down at the Jedi. Dyne flips up sideways and twists down, bringing both his metal heels into Anakis's chest. Then he gives his feet out and lands on knee in his stomach.>

<Dyne flips up into the air and away from Anakis in a usual defensive posture. The visibility was low as the rain continued to fall in the wooded area around them.>

EDIT - Typos

Anakis Moreven
Jan 22nd, 2001, 06:10:39 PM
*Anakis shakily gets up, feeling for his saber, yet it is in the Sith's hands...he looks, and sees the blood all over him, as he sees the area suddenly become a little clearer...
the Sun shines through the clouds, and Anakis realizes he had fought all night, but he doesn't really care..he backs from the Sith, calling the force to him, and channeling it to himself...straining, he closes his eyes, and stumbles over a rock, injuring his leg...

He moans in pain, still calling the force to him, as the Sith walks over to him to kick him in the throat with his heels, and as the Sith is very close to Anakis, Anakis leaps up, wih a force uppercut to the Sith's throat.

Anakis hears a loud CRACK as the Sith is airborne for a few seconds, and the Sith lands on his back....

Anakis quietly sneaks over to the Sith Warrior, and looks at him. As the Sith stands up to get Anakis back for that, Anakis punches him in the face, and the Sith collapses onto the ground...

Anakis, exhausted, crawls over to a tree, and slups next to it, resting...

Darth Varlon
Jan 22nd, 2001, 07:03:04 PM
Var kicked Anakis. "If you have to rest in a fight, then you shouldn't be here." Var growled. "Now, if you're truely as great as you think you are, get back there.. or I'll make you."

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 22nd, 2001, 07:03:09 PM
<Dyne flips up and shakes his head slowly, blood coming out his nose slightly. He rotates his neck then narrows his eyes on the Jedi. The clouds continued to run across the sun occasionally. The wind continued to flow across their battling field, the gales blowing his hair and cloak around.>

<He looked at Var and nodded to him. Dyne saw the jedi against the tree as a grin appeared over his face. He let out a growl and his eyes sparked up.>

"The jedi hits then runs and repeats the cycle. Trying to gain rest Anakis? All you shall get for your idiocy is pain."

<Dyne laughs as he summons the Dark Side, the pain running through his body fueling his adrenaline. He lifts the Jedi up with the skill he gained being a warrior. Motioning his plams down in a blur, Dyne hurls Anakis to the ground landing his head first into the muddy rocks.>

<He walks over and grabs his head, burying him more into the ground. Dyne slams his knee down onto Anakis's back hard. He applies pressure and lifts his throat upwards, stretching him beyond his limits. His spine was hampered even more from Dyne's knee. He then runs his fists down into his back multiple times with quick movement. Each fist sending Anakis's body into the ground more.>

<Twirling his sabre he circles around and brings the yellow sabre across Anakis's back switfly. The sabre sliced across the Jedi's back as blood rushed to the opening of the wound. He smirked ran the tip of his boot into the new fleshy wound. The Sith applied pressure into the opening of Anakis's back, sending more pain into his body.>

<Dyne flipped back with his sabres gripped tightly. He planted his foot back into a defensive position and held his sabres in front of him. The blood dripped off and down to the water as he wiped it off with his cloak sleeve. Smirking, Dyne kept his eyes locked on the Jedi.>

Big Bad Naga
Jan 22nd, 2001, 07:26:08 PM
OOC: Anakis dude, sorry to say this but he has beaten the living snot out of you. I don't think you can go on. Plus he has you trapped...I think Dyne should be the victor...

Darth Varlon
Jan 22nd, 2001, 08:31:12 PM
OOC: I'd be surprised if even some of the higher ranks could keep going after that much punishment. I know for sure a padawan wouldn't be able to.

Anubis Lockheart
Jan 23rd, 2001, 12:01:46 AM
OOC: Cadet, I am really annoyed. You COMPLETLY ignored my previous post. Fight properly or don't fight at all. I don't have time to battle like this. YOUR decision, Battle properly and not waste my time, Or Leave. I don't like to leave a battle under any situation, but since I am really busy. I'm only going to fight you if you make it a decent challenge, do you understand or not?

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 23rd, 2001, 12:03:47 AM
OOC: He is right cadet, you stopped posting in our original battle as well when I mentioned this. You completely ignore posts and always dodge them like crazy. I mean experienced masters dont even do that Cadet.

Jedi Cadet
Jan 23rd, 2001, 12:35:22 AM
OOC: I didnt even want to fight in this. i have been in too many fights with sith right now. I came here to watch not to fight but you guys draged me into it.

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 23rd, 2001, 01:41:31 AM
OOC: Well you dont HAVE to fight, you can decline the fight and let someone else enter. You continued to fight on anyways.

Anakis Moreven
Jan 23rd, 2001, 10:34:43 AM
Yes. I was supposed to be aided by a jedi Knight, and you guys shouldn't have dragged Cadet into it, although she could have declined I'm shutting up, now, and I surrender. You Sith fight good. Someday, when i'm a knight or Master, I'll rematch Dyne...

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 23rd, 2001, 08:09:48 PM
<The clouds still lurk over Dyne as a shower of rain falls occasionally. He turns his attention to Anakis as he surrenders the fight. A evil grin appears over his face as the darkness consumes Dyne.>

"I shall be gaining skill as well Padawan."

<Dyne smirks at the Jedi then walks to the side of the fight, pain still apparent from his wounds and bruises. He looks on closely at Anubis and Cadet>

Anubis Lockheart
Jan 24th, 2001, 01:41:09 AM
OOC: Very well cadet. If you don't want to fight or you still want to fight, both of those questions you could have answered if you followed my post properly. Tell me what you want to do now, give up or fight?