PDA

View Full Version : The Clash of Forces (Closed-Liam Jinn)

Big Bad Naga
Jan 15th, 2001, 11:51:03 PM
Naga stands in the middle of the forest, wind blowing in his face. There was a slight chill in the weather. The Sith couldn't decide if it was the Dark Side, or just bad weather. The leaves rustled on the trees around him. Although it was daytime, the place appeared to be desolate. Naga knew this would be to his advantage. He fed off the fear and anger of others. He was a servant of the Dark Side.

He spun around to the sound of a twig snapping. It had only been a local animal. He could sense the presence of another through his telepathic link with the Dark Side. It was a light force. Something that brought hope to the dark forest. Naga reached for his lightsaber and kept his thumb on the button. He was ready to ignite it.

"Reveal yourself Light Side user!" Naga shouted. The shout echoed across the forestland.

Liam Jinn
Jan 16th, 2001, 12:05:20 AM
Liam steps out of the cover of some trees

Ahh, Naga. At last we finally meet...

Liam throws his cloak to the side revealing his two lightsabers and 3 daggars that are hidden remain in their place. Liam can feel a slight cold breeze blowing but it doesn't faze him in the least

I'll give you a choice Naga, you can either run back home to your sith, or you can get you're ass beaten in....Its your choice, but I warn you not to under estimate me..

Big Bad Naga
Jan 16th, 2001, 12:18:37 AM
Naga looks at the Jedi. The look on his face gives way and shows one of deep sorrow.

"Ahh Liam Jinn. Jedi Knight....Unfortunately I have no Sith to present your dead body to."

Naga ignites his saber with a snap-hiss. The Orange blade erupts and points toward Liam. The Sith summons the Dark Forces of the surrounding area to him. The Anger fills him and controls his motion. BBN runs at Liam and spins his saber around wildly. He flips over Liam and and slashes at his backside.

Liam Jinn
Jan 16th, 2001, 12:37:47 AM
Liam only has a split second to react, so before Naga lands, he is thrown backwards by the force. Liam turns around and smiles

I told you NOT to under estimate me. Now you will learn Naga..

The lightsabers clipped on Liams belt leap into his hands and activate. The blue and grey blades swirl arounds each other for a moment then stop in a defensive position. Naga gets to his feet is thrown back into a tree with the force

Your anger and hatred will be your undoing Naga...

Big Bad Naga
Jan 16th, 2001, 12:42:33 AM
Naga slowly gets up and counters the verbal attack.

"Your overconfidence will be yours!"

In one swift flcik of his lightsaber, the tree topples over. Liam jumps out of the way, too distracted to see Naga run behind him. The Sith kicks him hard in the back hard. The Jedi falls forward. Naga stands in a defencive position waiting for Liam to attack.

Liam Jinn
Jan 16th, 2001, 07:35:20 PM
Over confidense eh? I have faith in my abilities Naga...Not Over confidense...

Liam stands slowly popping his back. He glances at the tree that had just fallen and lifts it with the force. Liam sends the tree flying at Naga. Naga jumps out of its way and Liam yanks back hard with the force causing the tree to reverse direction and slam into Naga. Naga flies foward momentarily dazed. Liam takes the opportunity and does a flying kick, which lands firmly on Naga's chest throwing him back in the opposite direction. Naga hits the ground hard. Liam gets back in his defensive position and starts falling deeper into the force.

Big Bad Naga
Jan 16th, 2001, 07:47:34 PM
The Sith slowly rises and looks straight at Liam Jinn. He brushes the wood shavings off his chest and winces one or twice supressing the small pains with the Dark Side.

"You are a man of wise words Liam Jinn. But words do not matter in a battle over good and evil."

Naga used the Dark Side and placed a picture in Liam Jinn's head. Liam looked up, as if Naga had jumped high onto a branch. The Sith ran forward and kneed Liam right in the stomach. The Jedi fell forward. Naga slammed the hilt of his lightsaber on Liam's back. The Jedi fell to the floor. BBN kicked the Jedi and brought his saber down toward Liam.

Liam Jinn
Jan 17th, 2001, 12:49:37 AM
Liam lets Naga's kick roll him out of the way of the lightsaber. Liam throws Naga back with the force and stands letting the force numb his pain. Liam looks at Naga and charges. He jabs at Naga's gut but Naga easily bats it away. He didn't notice Liams other saber comming from the side until a second before it hit. It leaves a deep gash in Naga's arm. Liam takes that moment that Naga feels the pain to kick him in the gut sending him backwards and back to the ground. Liam jumps back and allows the force to overtake him again. Liam stands there waiting for an attack from Naga, alert and ready.

You're the first person who's said I am good with words...

Nichos Marr
Jan 17th, 2001, 12:58:20 AM
Nichos watches the two fight from a distant place.

Big Bad Naga
Jan 17th, 2001, 01:00:35 AM
Naga falls back against a tree. His arm surges with pain.

"It seems that you are not so pathetically weak as I played you out to be. Nonetheless, I will squash you like a bug."

Naga stood up straight and looked at the gash in his arm.

"Thank you for the tattoo."

He ran at Liam and swung his saber down at the Jedi. The attack was easily blocked. Naga intended this would happen. His tail came round and smacked Liam into a tree. Naga walked up to Liam and raised him with the Force. The Sith punches Liam in the face hard, and throws him at the tree. Naga jumps back into a defencive stance.

Liam Jinn
Jan 18th, 2001, 12:22:23 AM
Liam stands up slowly, wiping some blood from his mouth. Liam stands and closes his eyes. The wind picks up barely, but not much. Naga is thrown upwards as Liam throws his lightsaber. The lightsaber is like a spear. It slices through Naga's achilees tendon and Liam calls it back. He clips it onto his belt and hold his other lightsaber with both hands as he concentrates on Naga and slams him into the ground. The ground cracks under Naga and Liam smiles slightly, letting the force heal what it can

Naga, Why don't you become a jedi? You will not survive long as a sith...

Big Bad Naga
Jan 18th, 2001, 12:33:01 AM
"I've lasted long enough already. I do not need you to tell me how to live my life."

Naga crawled to a tree and lifted himself up. He began to heal his minor bruises and decided to leave the achilles tendon for now. He still had the Force as his ally. Naga jumped and swung on the branch on top of him. He flew at Liam, extending his good knee, as he knocked the Jedi down in a flying kick. Both bodies collided. Naga went rolling off on one side, while Liam fell down. Naga had broken a small part of his ribcage.

Naga used his tail to stand up straight. He sprung at Liam and Force called his saber. Instead of igniting it, Naga dug his sharp hilt into Liam's hamstring. That damaged Liam greatly. As Liam sunk to the ground, Naga sprung back and knelt on his bad leg.

Liam Jinn
Jan 18th, 2001, 12:58:43 AM
Liam grits his teeth as he stops the bleeding. When he tries to stand he finds pain shooting all through his leg and part of his lower back. After falling 3 times, he managed to stand but with help of the force. He found he could use the force as a sort of leg. Liam concentrates hard and tosses Naga towards him with the force. Naga swipes at Liam with his lightsaber but Liam blocks the swipe and catches Naga's injured ankle. Naga yells out in pain as Liam's grip increases. Liam releases Naga's ankle and Naga stands up shakily. The 2 block and jab with their lightsabers for a moment. Naga kicks Liam in his injured hamstring and Liam falls to the ground. When Liam hits the ground he swipes at Naga's feet. Naga jumps but forgets about his ankle when he lands and falls to the ground, breifly loosing a grip on his lightsaber. Liam takes his chance and flings Naga's saber into the brush with the force, and rolls away from the fallen Naga. They both get up and Liam puts away his lightsaber.

Lets be fair, ok?

Naga swipes at Liam with his tail but Liam blocks with his forearm. Naga tries to get a punch in at Liams face, but Liam grabs Naga's wrist and lifts upwards on his arm. One hand slides behind Liams back and then reappears with a daagar. In one quick motion Liam stabs upwards into Naga's armpit. Blood immediately starts gushing out and Laim releases his grip on Naga's wrist. He quickly pulls out the daggar and watches as Naga falls to the ground. While Naga is on the ground in pain his eyes widen as Liam raises his hand. Naga can't breathe because Liam has pinched his treachea shut. Naga frantically tries to breathe but he ois almost out of air. Liam stands back still holding Naga's treachea closed with the force.

Big Bad Naga
Jan 18th, 2001, 01:22:50 AM
In spite of his lack of air, he decides to use a move that a Jedi taught him. The one known as Darth Snack. Naga closes his eyes and concentrates on nothing but the Dark Side. A force wind swept Liam off of his feet. Liam was thrown straight into a tree. Naga got up one one knee, while supressing the pain of his ankle. He summoned a rock and threw it at Liam who easily dodged.

Naga ripped off a cloth from his robe and tied it tightly around his armpit and shoulder to stop the bleeding. He also used a Force Technique to supress the blood. Naga sunk deep into the Force, it controlled him now. He stood on his ankle with some sort of artificial Force Leg that couldn't be seen. Naga walked to Liam and and extended his claws. The Fight had only just begun.

He jumped at Liam and clawed him in the chest. It was easily dodged by Liam Jinn. The next blow made contact with Jinn. Naga had swung his tail at Liam. The blow had knocked him off of his feet. Naga watched as Liam Jinn stood up. Naga revealed a small dagger from his cloak. He threw it at Liam. It made direct contact and stabbed him in the arm. Liam was shaken by this. Naga took out another dagger and threw it at the Jedi. This one missed. Naga jumped at Liam and sank both claws into his hips. Blood started to pour out. Naga jumped back and supressed his small pains.

Liam Jinn
Jan 18th, 2001, 11:38:26 PM
Liam lets out an incredible amount of energy into a shockwave. It knocks Naga 20 feet away into a dilapitated log. Liam takes out the daggar and lets out a gush of blood from each of his wounds to make sure any posion could not affect him. He uses the force to close the damaged wounds. They were just held shut so no more bleeding would occur, they were not healed. Liam uses the force to launch Naga back towards him. Liam uses his lightsaber as a spear again and throws it at Naga. This time, Naga tries to dodge but it fails. The lightsaber stabs Naga in his calf, the lightsaber is lodged in his calf. Liam pulls his lightsaber back out with the force and calls it to him. He feels Naga's pain start to eat away at Naga. Liam suddenly opens his eyes wide and smiles, realizing that this battle will be over when he does this move. Stagering, Liam props himself up against a tree and throws Naga into the ground, right in front of Liam, hard. Naga is temporarily dazed and Liam takes a lunge. He grabs onto Naga's shoulder feeds from his force. At a steady enough pace Naga looses his ability to locate the force. When Naga squirms and tries to get up he finds that he is being pinned down. Naga tries to use the force to throw Liam off but it is almost as if Ysalarimi are around. Liam stands up after a few more seconds, his cuts healing more rapidily than imagined. His muscle tissue slowly but surely is being rebuilt. By stealing Naga's ability to use the force, Liam ,had sucked away the energy Naga was thriving on, and put it into healing himself. Liam looks at the epitiful Sith

Naga, dont worry in a couple of hours you will be able to feel the force again,but until then...

Liam holds his lightsaber close to Naga's face

You wont be able to harm me. I have the force as an ally, you are normal now Naga...well good luck in surviving in this forest...The fresh smell of blood is in the air...

Liam hears a howl in the distance and tosses Naga a few bacta packs. Liam presses a button on a comm link and his ship, The Nebulon, soars down from the atmosphere and picks Liam up. Before Liam goes he smiles and tosses a thermal detonator down into some brush, the timer set for 30 seconds. Searching for the detonator in that brush would at leat take 45 seconds, since Naga is so far away and crippled to an extent...

Like I said Naga, good luck in surviving..

Liam lets out a painful grin and his ship takes off, bursting into space, leaving Naga to die...

Big Bad Naga
Jan 19th, 2001, 12:05:38 AM
Naga crawls to the detanator. Thankfully it was a dud. Naga's head fell to the grass. This was a loss to him. He had never, ever been hurt this much by one being. It was an insult to both him and his Sith heritage.

With all the power left in him, he crawled to a nearby tree where he had placed his stuff. The Sith grabbed his comlink and braked to be picked up immediately.

Naga managed to sound out a few words.

"I will kill both you and your familyline for this Liam Jinn. Whereever you are, my dark shadow will be haunting you. Tempting you of the Dark Side. I will enjoy the pleasure of slitting your throat and drinking your blood."

Naga reached out with the Force, but he could not feel anything. His eyes grew wide, and he managed to clench his fists in anger.

"Curse you wretched Jedi!"

Naga pounded the nearest tree to no avail. His wrist broke. He did not care right now. All he could feel was anger. Burning, seething, anger. Naga bit his lower lip and wripped a Bacta Pack. He immediately began tending to his wounds.

A small shuttle landed not to far from his bloody being. A few Medics ran straight toward him. Out of anger, Naga grabbed one by the neck and strangled him to death. Nothing was as important now, as getting his revenge on Liam.

Before BBN was dragged into the ship, he screamed into the open.

"I will get my revenge!"