PDA

View Full Version : Rage Of Angels (open challenge)

Ayanami Rai
Jan 10th, 2001, 07:52:37 PM
*she walks along the side wall of an old abandoned building as the rain beats down on the hood of her cape, drowning out all of the sounds of the outside world. Her cloak was drenched from the neverending downpour, her body only silhoutted from one meek street lamp. She looks up almost at the same time as the lightning flaces, her face becoming bright for one instant. AS soon as the light dies down, the only thing that is left to be seen is her glowing green eyes. Her hand reaches to the left of her, touching the wet wall of the building as she stops, her senses picking up on something...someone. She turns to look behind her, then turns back to face the direction she was faing, her right hand almost automatically reaching towards her saber on her belt*

OOC: Anyone can join. I'm up for it all. All I ask is that you go by the rules posted for all SWFans members. Good luck and have fun!

Bob of Benalia
Jan 10th, 2001, 07:55:12 PM
Heh heh heh...

Anakis steps from the darkness, lights his white saber, and smiles a nasty smile.

"C'Mon..."

Anakis readies his attack...

Ice Sabre
Jan 10th, 2001, 07:56:56 PM
OOC:I would kick your @ss but this guy already took up the challange....

Ayanami Rai
Jan 10th, 2001, 08:06:54 PM
*she pops her knuckles and pushes the wet hood back of her cloak and squints at the challenger* You're what I sensed in the force? *she laugh a cruel and bitter laugh* Have to love the modesty. *she hands brushes her saber as she sizes him up*

Bob of Benalia
Jan 10th, 2001, 08:10:51 PM
Anakis grabs his saber, and slashes towards Ayanami Rai with his saber, then brings it around as he twirls it around, and slashes at her midsection quickly.

Ayanami Rai
Jan 10th, 2001, 08:18:15 PM
*with precise and accurate speed, she grabs her saer and easily perrys his attacks. She lifts her hand and pushes him away from her using the force. She runs forward and using her left foot to push off, she lands a hard kick to his left jaw. She lands on her feet, her hair and clothes already becoming wet from the rain, the cloak only holding her back, she grabs the ties around her neck and pulls them, the cloak falling with a wet "smack" sound onto the muddy ground. She stands, looking at the recovering jedi*

Bob of Benalia
Jan 11th, 2001, 06:07:38 PM
*As Anakis(pronounced Ah-nah-kiz) gets up, we wipes the blood from his jaw, then ignites his saber.
He waits for the correct moment, then twirls around, with the saber slashing sideways through Ayanami's midsection, then calling dark power, shocks Ayanami and laughs*

Ayanami Rai
Jan 11th, 2001, 07:40:28 PM
OOC: First off..let me as you..who the hell are you?? And second of all..you're shocking people and you're a newbie? I'm a master and it wasn't too long ago that I got my force lightning, but it took me months!

Bob of Benalia
Jan 11th, 2001, 09:41:42 PM
OOC: Sorry. As you said, I am new at this. Sorry. Forget the shocking, K?

I'm Anakis Maleron. I have no idea of my birthplace or age, and I am a human, a former Jedi Knight. I was captured by a Sith Master, brainwashed, and taught the dark side, and am technically a Dark Jedi, but I remain a good guy. I escaped the Sith lord, and have a white-bladed lightsaber, wear lots of black, and I'm kinda of a quiet, shady guy, but even though I'm a Dark jedi, I'm a good guy actually.

my name(Bob of Benalia) has nothing to do with Anakis or Star Wars. I'm a Mod at Tolaria, a MTG site. i've got a lot of expierince from hardcore MTG RPGs. You can kill and maim on Magic sites, and my record is 4-0. I even beat the Webmaster, barely breaking a sweat.

Ayanami Rai
Jan 11th, 2001, 10:54:21 PM
*she deactivates her saber but takes a step back* so let me get this straight...you're a bad guy, but you're good? *she almost laughs but then her face gets serious again*

You know..you have the darkness in yourself to be a sith...and Dark Jedi..*she shakes her head* Ever thought of joining the empire?

*she looks towards him but stays alert, her hand still waivering around her saber*

Anakis Sith of the Light Side
Jan 12th, 2001, 07:09:23 AM
Sorry. My deepest wish is to rejoin the Republic...
I wish to become a Pure Jedi once again...

SAURRON
Jan 12th, 2001, 08:09:17 PM
Whispers in his ear
Not much future in that grinning at Aya from over Anakis's shoulder...