PDA

View Full Version : Rebuilding of the Jedi Temple (RP open)

Lord Gue
Jan 28th, 2001, 02:44:02 PM
[i]Coruscant was ver busy now, what with the recent attacks, it had been hard to get into orbit, let alone to the surface. He had made it though, bueracracy psht! His shuttle was nearing a landing strip, away from his destination, as the pad for the place he was going had been long destroyed and city construction workers hadnt started rebuilding yet. Pad workers swiftly ran out securing his transport as he walked off into the city, towards the transportation bearu to secure himself a hoverpod to reach the site...

Lars Marzullo II
Jan 28th, 2001, 02:53:25 PM
OOC: huh?!

Lord Gue
Jan 29th, 2001, 12:39:45 AM
As the pod landed outside the temple and Gue steped out he looked around. The Temples walls still had holes in them an burn marks cratered them all over. As he neared the entrance he noticed the frame f one of his old shields, he frowned passing by the fallen doors that he had once executed Yog himself on. As he looked down the ancient halls, seeing broken laser turrents still poping out of the walls, ceiling and floor, some in fact not broken, just unpowered. Holes littered parts of the floor and he could see just down the hall that the comm room was still a wrecked mess. A sigh escaped his lips as he knew this was going to take some hard work. He moved over to a panel that still had a dim light eminating from it, obviously it had somehow been protected from fireblades EMP bomb. He moved close to it..."Computer"The panel sprung to life with readouts and analysis"Computer, restore power to all operable systems in the temple, authorization Lord Gue"He punched his authorization code he got from back when he fought in this temple, he belieed it was the same one DT had but he was not sure....The computer responded and the lights began to flicker until they completely activated, some of the laser turrents slowly turned to face him as they charged"Computer disable the defense grid and re-establish all jedi user names and passwords as valid"[i]The computer chirped a response of acknoledgement, Gue turned back at the wreckage and sighed again, pieces of rubble and debrie started lifting off the ground and floating outside, begining to pile up, a long time indeed...

SapphireDragoness
Jan 29th, 2001, 09:29:47 AM
::looks at the 'shadow jedi' and shakes her head, smiling amusingly as she sees him trying to help the others rebuild the jedi temple. her ex-jedi home was destroyed by the tse and now they were rebiulding::

::saphire laughs as she relizes they did more than destroy the temple, they destroyed more than some of the now sith, ex-jedi.
they had destroyed the planet that many had thought of as their home and the very slightest look of sadness appeared in her ever so cold as steel eyes, she knew what it was to lose a home and see it destroyed in front of your very eyes, either taken or blown up. She unloaded some building materials, leaving it where the others would see it and not notice her. This was the last favour she'd do for the gjo, and not out of the kindness of her heart, she did not feel kindness for the enemy side anymore, but out of the memory of Alenn and her dead family::

Good luck jedi, but next time i will be the one helping destroy your new temple.

OOC: good luck guys, i hope the rebilding goes well.
I will be destroying the neext one if tso attacks....*evil laugh* but for now, may the fuorce be with you and may i have more sleepe.
Wine is toxic peoples........dont drink that poison.....
i relly shouldnt be drinking it anyway.

Lord Gue
Jan 29th, 2001, 01:06:14 PM
OOC: Um, I think some of you have the wrong Idea, this is the temple on coruscant that TIE destroyed, from the 'Jedi Council' thread from long ago...

Lord Gue
Jan 29th, 2001, 06:43:19 PM
The rubble had piled high now, the halls of the temple were clear, even the add-ons since the nvasion were striped away. Moving away from the temple entrance he looked up at the sky and wiped his brow squinting. Walking over to the pod he activated the comm system.."This is Coruscant communications, please state the intended recpient of your message""Uh yeah; Master Yoghurt, Darth Turbogeek, and Obiwan2""The message patched through, but some didnt as he watched the following message fash across the screen:..."[c][b]The following message coldnt be sent to the follwing recipients.....

Grand Adm Thrawn
Jan 29th, 2001, 10:40:23 PM
OOC: temple on coruscant was rebuilt a while ago.. turbogeek made the thread

Satine Capashen
Jan 29th, 2001, 11:42:35 PM
Satine steps into the light of the room where Gue is working, loking around, and wondering what he has missed on his journeys. He plays with the small tanto dagger on his belt, and then gives his armor a mental command. The armor turns into a ilver liquid, and reforms, the armor into a set of flowing robes, and the bio-wings into a cape with hood.

"Hello Gue," Satine says, as he looks around. "Long time no see..."

Satine walks around the room, thinking deeply, and looking at the damage.

Lord Gue
Jan 29th, 2001, 11:52:45 PM
(This message was left blank)

Lord Gue
Jan 29th, 2001, 11:54:05 PM
OOC: The thread was started but never finshed

Satine Capashen
Jan 30th, 2001, 12:01:05 AM
"That depends on if the JEdi still want me in their ranks," Satine says with a slight grin. "If not, then I might just stay a "Gray" Jedi for a while...Not dark, not light, but hidden in shadows..."

Satine looks around before a realization hits.

"This is the same Temple I helped destroy when I was first in the TSE, and TIE wasn't it?" Satine asks, his strange silver-orange eyes sweeping over everything.

Lord Gue
Jan 30th, 2001, 12:07:46 AM
"Aye it was, also the Temple I conquered and helped destroy myself oh so long ago. Grey you say?"He turns to the man he once knew, a flash crosses his eye"I sir, am the very same type of jedi of whch you speak a balance of good/evil forces, though there isnt such a thing as good or evil to begin with..."

Satine Capashen
Jan 30th, 2001, 12:13:58 AM
"I might have to agree with you there," Satine says, his eyes flicking to every little detail, before focusing on Gue.

"What has happened as of late? I have been on a couple journeys, and have apparently missed quite a lot." Satine spreads his hands in a symbol of helplessness.

{OOC:Sorry I haven't been on. I've had school work by the tons, and now a girl friend too, so I've been busy...}

Lord Gue
Jan 30th, 2001, 12:25:13 AM
"Oh, quite alot my friend, quite alot, come help me work and I'll explain everything to you"[i]He turns back around, working on a laser turrents wiring

Satine Capashen
Jan 30th, 2001, 10:34:24 AM
Satine smiles, and helps Gue with the repairs of the Temple, without question.

Lord Gue
Jan 30th, 2001, 02:55:46 PM
"Lets see, in the time youve been gone.....I believe the Fall of TSC and the formation of TSo was before that right? Well, with the remenants of TIE aiding the NR and the Dark Axis sucuming down to two groups now, the forces for evil seem to be in decline, while the good forces out there seem to be a stagnant as ever...."A smile crossed his face[/i]"...very easy to keep both sides in proportion that way. ummm, I created a vast Empire called The Galactic Empire as well, then gave it up to better myself in the ways of the shadow jedi. By the way, what kind of journeys have you been on?"

Satine Capashen
Jan 30th, 2001, 10:36:53 PM
Satine stops, his eyes glazing over for a second, before replying.

"It is... complicated. One of the little journeys had me exploring around where I originally grew up. I got married...watched her die...Killed the killers, and killed the entire planet for starters..."

Satine thinks a while, the silence seeming to suffocate Gue, as he waits.

Lord Gue
Jan 31st, 2001, 01:02:52 AM
"Well now, thats quite a journey....Oh yeah, I also got married and Divrced, then my next fiance died, I dont know how though....I have son too, but he ran off"He begins to reset the frame work off the wall as he talks"...but thats history..."

Satine Capashen
Jan 31st, 2001, 10:32:51 AM
"Oh, I'm sorry for that..."

Alpha begins repairing the wiring in the data banks.

Lord Gue
Jan 31st, 2001, 01:17:06 PM
"Yes, well now I have a new prospect for love, and I'll tell ya, she's beaut. I do wonder if any other jedi will be stopping by to help us. If not then I guess we could always use this place...."[i]As he patches the wall up he moves to a hole in the floor and begins to work on it as well

Satine Capashen
Jan 31st, 2001, 08:54:50 PM
Satine silently curses a strip of wiring he was working on, and then takes out a small tool kit, bringing out the right tools, and finally gets the wiring sorted out.

Lord Gue
Feb 1st, 2001, 05:20:26 PM
He hears him mummble something and turns around"Need any help over there?"

Satine Capashen
Feb 1st, 2001, 05:33:31 PM
"Naw, I'm fine...Just damning these annoying things I'm working on to the deepest hells...Not much at all..."

Lord Gue
Feb 1st, 2001, 06:18:50 PM
"Hmmm, yes. Well, you go ahead and work o the wiring, I'll handle the buildings frame work"

Satine Capashen
Feb 1st, 2001, 06:23:50 PM
"OK"

Lord Gue
Feb 1st, 2001, 06:51:59 PM
[i]He continued working, this was a bigger place than he remembered, but oh well,the work had to be done

Satine Capashen
Feb 1st, 2001, 07:22:58 PM
Soon Satine finds himself suspended upside down from a latticework, working on the wiring of the main computer generator, and cursing the designer of the building, whoever he was...

Lord Gue
Feb 1st, 2001, 07:37:39 PM
[i]...or she was. Michael cursed himself for cuasing so much destruction when he attacked. But those were days long past, and his work here would make up for it. He had inished the first floor, now it was down a level to the basement levels

Satine Capashen
Feb 1st, 2001, 07:40:58 PM
As soon as Satine finishes with that control box, he flips over, and jumps down to the lower story of the temple, and starts working on the wiring here, wondering how well Gue was doing with his own work.

Lord Gue
Feb 1st, 2001, 07:49:32 PM
[i]Unfortunatly Gue had tripped down a flight of, un-fixed, stairs. He lay at the bottom of the stairway a little bruised but none the less for ware as he stood up and made his way up to repair the steps, murmuring obcenities the whole way...

Satine Capashen
Feb 1st, 2001, 07:58:01 PM
Gue can swear he hears a faint voice saying curses in a dozen different languages, but shakes his head. In reality, a large power conduit exploded and blew Satine through a wall, and that is where the cursing was coming from. Alpha gets back to work, banging on the conduit twice.

Lord Gue
Feb 1st, 2001, 08:04:25 PM
Having finished the stairs Gue presses on, but to his bewilderment he finds a ole in the wall that looks fairly new..."Satine! Where are you?"as he flys down the hall gue asks him"what ya make of this?"

Satine Capashen
Feb 1st, 2001, 10:10:07 PM
"This is extremely annoying..."

Lord Gue
Feb 1st, 2001, 10:23:01 PM
"Whats that supposed to mean?"

Satine Capashen
Feb 1st, 2001, 10:29:49 PM
Shakes his head...

"Nothing...Just talking to myself..."

Lord Gue
Feb 1st, 2001, 10:44:18 PM
"Hmmmm, ok then, back to work I guess..."[i]He alks back down the steps to the newly formed hole in the way and begins to fix it

Lord Gue
Feb 4th, 2001, 10:28:32 AM
TTT

Satine Capashen
Feb 5th, 2001, 02:03:47 PM
Satine begins repairing the weapons targetting system, working with his toll kit out continuosly now.

Lord Gue
Feb 5th, 2001, 02:58:08 PM
[i]The buildings structure was almost finished now, a hole here or there still existed but for the most part it was done, he moved to the highest levels of the temple and again began to work....

Satine Capashen
Feb 5th, 2001, 03:50:47 PM
Satine finishes with the wiring of all the damaged areas, and stops by a windo to look outside. He notices some people outside watching, Satine thinking that they're there to see who has been repairing the old Temple....

Lord Gue
Feb 5th, 2001, 06:26:01 PM
[i]As he finshes he turns and wipes sweat from his brow as he looks about, seeing the crowd gathered and smiles....