PDA

View Full Version : Test of Loyalty (Closed-Fire Hazzard)

Darth Snack
Jan 24th, 2001, 01:08:38 PM
*It has been almost a month since he left Naboo without trace. He lost the Queen of Otah Gunga in a fight with Phantom. A fight he thought he should have won. This made Snack question his own skill. Two straight losses in fights. He had been weakened as a Jedi. He knew it, others knew it. He couldn't help anyone if he was weak. He strived for power.

Snack sat in wait in the Forests of Naboo. The first time back since then. No one knew where Snack had disappeared to, nor of what he did. But now it was time to show himself once more, to make it noticed that he was alive. And who better, he thought, to announce his return to than that of the beloved Fire Hazzard. He sent a message to her a couple days ago to meet him here. It was time.*

Fire Hazzard
Jan 25th, 2001, 07:11:25 PM
*the sound of crunching leaves and twigs grows nearer, and Fire appears into view, emerging from behind the tree. Giving him a rougish smile, she front flips toward him, landing softly in front of him* So good being home. I landed in the fields, walked here. *Fire digs her toe into the ground, and then looks back up at Snack, kicking some dirt up on his robes, a mischevious glitter in her eyes* So, Sith boy, why d'you want me here?

Darth Snack
Jan 25th, 2001, 07:35:32 PM
*Snack smiled, and stood up. He removed his cloack and tossed it aside.*

I'm sure you know the answer to that question. All I want, is you.

*With that, he unclips his saber from his belt, and ignites the teal blade. He looks at the blade, then at Fire smiling. He outstretches his left hand and Force Pushes Fire hard into a tree.*

Let it begin. *He said, while getting into a defensive stance*

Fire Hazzard
Jan 25th, 2001, 07:59:05 PM
*looks at him curiously for a moment, leaning against the tree. She had expected this, a bit, but another part of her didn't want to believe that Darth Snack, the man who didn't ever want to even harm her past a bloody nose, before, wanted a fight. But then again, something had changed. This wasn't the DS as before, the same one she loved; he was a Sith now. What more could you expect from him? A creature fueled by his anger, that was what he was now: and he most certainly had to have alot of anger directed at her, after the past few monthes and her foul attitude towards him.

Pulling her green double bladed lightsaber, she ignites it, and smiles, showing him a row of perfect teeth. Her smile decreases exceptionally, though, when she does a quick adjustment and turns the power of the left blade down, coming up for a strike at his chin, but swinging it down to his left shoulder at the last minute, searing his clothing and burning him severly, her smile comes back, although duller. She didn't want to have to hurt him, but she was given no choice. By his leaving the Light side, her affection and love would have to deminish, eventually. It was bad enough to have broken feelings while he was a friend; but as a foe, it would prove fatal.*

Darth Snack
Jan 25th, 2001, 09:58:56 PM
*Snack hollered shortly as pain rushed through his left arm and shoulder. He steps back, looking at the wound. Feeling it's pain. Pain he thought... he felt pain before, real pain. Inflicted by the same person. But not physical, emotional pain. Suddenly the pain in his shoulder subsided. For a greater one over came it. Rage filled him, as it did once before, but this time he could act upon it. He outstretched his left hand once more as if he were to grab a cup in mid air. He felt the Force around him, he could feel flowing. Sith are not guided by, but control the Force. That is where the Jedi are weak. Snack controlled the Force around Fire, bringing it sharply around her throat, crushing her windpipe. He walked towards her while choking the life out of her.*

I told you I forgave you. I suppressed my emotions, for showing them: the rage, the anger, the betrayal, that would be un-Jedi like. But no more, I couldn't live that way, bottled up. Sure we talked, but I don't forget easily.

*He stops a few feet from her, intensifying the grip on her throat. By now she has fallen to her knees gasping for breath.*

We use to have fun together, before that day. Ever since, you have treated me like dirt. You put me through Hell. I am sure I put you through Hell as well, though I never intended to. Now, however, I can no longer hide these emotions. Let me be the first to welcome you to my personal Hell.

*Snack smirked and let go of the Force on her throat. He slightly turned two steps away, then quickly gave her a hard boot to the gut, driving any air she might have captured back out into the atmosphere.*

Fire Hazzard
Jan 26th, 2001, 12:34:46 AM
*Fire leans forward slightly, drawing in a deep breath, and stands up, feeling like she could collapse. Facing him, the same look of hurt that had been there for a few monthes was evident in her eyes* I'm sorry. I said it before. But nothing will make things right. *walking around him, so that his back is turned to her, he was quick to spin around to face her* I still think back, all the time, every day. I wish I had a way to go back. To change that day. To stick a sword through Warren instead of kissing him. Do you..do you ever..*sighes and twirls her lightsaber a circle* Ah, never mind. It's useless now. We talked, like you said, but that's not gonna change things. We've had emotional wars, now it's time for a phsyical one. *throwing a punch at his face that he easily intercepts by grabbing her wrist, but she knees him between the legs, and he lets go in pain. Twisting her body around to accelerate her and add to the intensity of her kick, she hits his temple with the toe of her boot* 'Never thought it'd come to this. We were "soulmates", as they said. Always agreed, but people who were soulmates wouldn't do this.. *Force flips forward, pinning him to the ground with both feet. Fire jumps to the side, and off of him, eliminating the crushed feeling in his lungs. Bringing the right blade of her lightsaber down, about a cenimeter to his throat, she smiles poutingly* ..to each other.

Darth Snack
Jan 27th, 2001, 01:43:14 PM
*Snack opened his eyes looking at Fire. He could feel the heat of the blade and its hum close to his neck. Very slowly, he pulled his chin up, keeping his neck as low as possible. He smiled then quickly brought his teal blade up away from his neck yet still under Fire's right blade. HE pushes Fire's blade up and quickly rolls to his left getting to his feet. Snack spins blocking an incoming blade from Fire. HE jumps back 10 feet, catching his breathe. He then reaches to his belt. With his left hand, he unclips his other saber, also a single blade. He ignites the orange blade, and spins both of his sabers in his hands. Both blades stop, pointing down out and back.

Using the Force for extra speed, he runs towards her. Before he reaches her, he puts both blads horizontal, pointing in opposite directions. He distributes the Force that was in his legs to the rest of his body as he is a yard away from Fire. Quickly, Snack does a diagonal helicopter jump. Using the Force for extra power, is spin becomes faster. Both his blades connect numerous times with only one of Fires blades. The force of the impacts knocks her saber out of her hands and also knocks her down to the ground. He does a flip at the height of his jump and lands behind her. He walks over to where her saber landed and picks it up. Looking at it for a second, he then chucks it off into a thorny patch of shrubery off to the side. He then walks over, both of his sabers ignighted, and gives a hard kick to the small of her back.*

Fire Hazzard
Jan 28th, 2001, 12:41:08 AM
*letting out a small yelp, Fire rolls twice, away from his feet, and stands up. Holding her hand out, she summons the Force and calls her lightsaber to her hand* Looks like you finally found your place, Snack. In the gallows of the galactic line, as a Sith. At least you can actually fight now. *Fire clips her double bladed lightsaber to her belt and smiles. Her outfit, instead of her usual Jedi outfittings, was a tight black fighting suit. She had slipped amulets into both of her black gloves, identical to those that Darth Vader used way-back-when, which deflected blaster bullets. That wouldn't really help her out here, although it had back in the Cantina she had visited an hour or so ago, when someone saw her lightsaber and guessed about her being a Jedi. Stupid, to think that a blaster could kill a trained Jedi Knight.

Smiling from that thought, Fire pulls out her blaster, seeking to use a new tactic of hers to distract him. A sudden squeeze/hold of the trigger launched more than twenty bullets at him, and he was pressed to deflect them all at once. Meanwhile, Fire had ignited her one bladed lightsaber, which was blue, and jumped forward on him. Still smiling, she brought it overhead to slash at his shoulder, the same one she had burned before. He easily blocked, but she swung it full-around to burn his other shoulder, giving him a full-degree burn instead of a slight one*

Darth Snack
Jan 28th, 2001, 04:43:28 PM
*Snack stumbled back a bit and hollered out in pain. He look at his right shoulder as it smoked. He could feel this pain over take his right arm. He tried to lift it, but he only got his elbow shoulder height before a sharp pain went throughout his arm. His right hand gripped tighter around his teal saber, as he tried to drink in the pain.

Snack looked back up at Fire, giving her a cold glare. He took a couple steps forward and with his left hand and orange blade, did a backhand slice horizontally. She easily blocks it with her blue blade. Snack kept his blade there, pushing hers away from the two combatents. He quickly jabbed in with his teal blade towards her head. She ducks it, but her face is met with Snack's knee. A crack his heard when his left knee hits the middle of her face, breaking her nose. Her head quickly comes back up as she stumbles back. Snack took a few steps back, then preformed a spin kick. The back of his right heel conecting squarely with her already broken nose.*

I have always been able to fight, just I never wanted to hurt you.

*He looked at Fire with hatred in his eyes. Both of his sabers were ignighted, as he kept his right arm close to his body.*

Fire Hazzard
Jan 29th, 2001, 01:24:09 AM
*bringing her hand up to her nose, she feels a small amount of blood coming from it, caused by the sharp blows. Wincing, she spins around in a circle, lightsaber ignited, and cuts a two foot round tree off it's trunk. Running to the side quickly, she watches as the almost branchless tree falls on DS, trapping him to the ground. The pain in his arm added with the fact he could hardly breath prevented his concentrating to lift the tree up. Fire walks to DS and kneels beside him* If you ever get that tree off of you, I dare you to kill me. That is, if you can find the courage.. *allows a small smile to form on her face* ..to kill someone who loves you very much.

Darth Snack
Jan 30th, 2001, 09:48:34 PM
*Snack closes his eyes at those words. Pain, hatred, rage all run through his body. For some reason he found what Fire had said to be ironic.*

You dare me to kill the one who loves me, when, the one who loves me will basically kill me?

*His eyes open, looking upon the tree that had fallen on him. The tip of his teal saber blade was sticking through the other side of the trunk. When it fell, he positioned his right arm close in to his body, with the blade sticking out. He couldn't quite get enough energy to slash the incoming tree, since the pain in his shoulder was starting to limit that arm. He sidestepped but the tree still caught him. It lay upon Snack diagonally across his torso. He tried to move his pinned right arm, but he couldn't. He moves his eyes to his left, looking at his left arm, orange saber still ignited in his left hand, untrapped.

Fire had gotten up and started to backstep away from Snack. He slowly moved his left arm up out above his body. He moved his arm towards his head, and with his saber cut the upper portion of the tree away. He then moved his saber down towards his legs, and cut the bottom portion of the trunk off, only leaving a substantially smaller portion of the actual tree trunk, less weight and surface area as the whole thing, laying on his torso. Snack knew he couldn't concentrate enough to lift the entire trunk off, but this smaller piece he could. Using the hate and rage roaming through him, he used the Force to lift it off and Force throw it at Fire. It connects with her gut, knocking the wind out of her and knocking her back into another tree, pinning her between the two.

Ever so cautiously, Snack rose to his feet, still favoring his right arm. He drew in many deep breaths to regain any lost air. He was now consumed by his aggression and rage. He disengaged his teal saber and clipped it to his belt. He made his way over to Fire and pointed his orange saber at her neck, the tip just barely touching her neck right under his chin.*

Never dare a Dark Jedi to do anything, for they might just do it.

*Snack smiled then pulled his saber away only to quickly slash it upwards to the Fire's right side of her head. The blade cuts through Fire's hair, shortening her length. He then disengages his orange saber then clips that to his belt. With his left hand, he grabs a handful of her hair that fell on her shoulder, then ran it across under her nose, which was still trickling blood. The blood smeared on her face and on the hair in his hand.*

My goal was not to kill. I have my prize now and I am through here.

*As Fire was getting up, Snack disappeared slowly into the forest. His own X-wing was only 50 feet away from where the fight took place. Once he got to it, he climbed slowly up to the cockpit. Now with the skirmish done, the full pain of both of his shoulders set in. But it mattered not. He had his prize. He tied the lock of blood smeared hair into a bundle and put it in his cloak. Within a few minutes, his engines were started and he flew out of the Naboo atmosphere.*

Fire Hazzard
Jan 31st, 2001, 05:29:45 PM
*Fire scowls and pushes the log off of herself with the Force. Putting her hand behind her neck, she feels the uneven tips of her soft hair. Have to get that fixed, I s'pose... Sighing, she trudged out of the forest, towards the fields where her X-Wing was...*