PDA

View Full Version : A thief in the night (Closed RP)

Lord Gue
Feb 3rd, 2001, 06:45:18 AM
A very deep bleakness indeed, but thats what space was, wasnt it? Very rarely did you hear about the comforts of space, maybe thats why it bred such tough people. People like Wolfgang Schreiger, whos harsh attitudes and abrasive egos made them often hard to live with, but as with in the case of Schreiger when promoted to such a high command and allowed to do a great many things without notice, alot of evil tended to go by unoticed. That is, until someone takes the time to pay attention.....Michael had come back to Hoth with his small defense fleet for a number of reasons. He loved to visit his world of birth for one; and his people, he had stationed his best friends, his most loyal, and his best looking ......oh he wasnt gonna go there. As his command SSD attained lowest sustainable orbit over Hoths atmosphere he hailed the planet personaly.Gue: "This is Lord Gue of the Judiciator contacting TGE HQ on Hoth"Comm officer: "Michael, is that you?"Gue: "Jim! That you old buddy?"It is important to note that Jim was the comm offier aboard the downed nappa from the battle for the jedi temple, afer discovering the comm troubles and a brief conflict Jim and Michael had become fast friends and though long distances were always between them they always seemed to maintain there friendshipJim: "By SAM H--- IT IS! Where ya been ol pal??"Gue: "Oh, here and there, then back"Jim: "Ok partner, we have to share stories when ya get down, the boss heres breathing down my neck and if i tell'm to hold on one more time hes gonna flat out shoot me, ha!"Gue: "Alright buddy, give my shuttle its coordinate flight plan and ill be right down"Jim: "Alright, your clearance codes have been cleared and you plan has been transmited tight beam to your ship, good day friend"Gue: "Good day jim"As he entered his shuttle in the launch bay he thought how good it would be to see most of his good friends again, he hadnt seen most of them in such a long time. As his shuttle approached the surface at an extremly low orbit he saw a team of men dumping what appeared to be a human body in the Hoth wastes. Michael wonders who that poor sap is but doesnt bother with the thought any more than he has to, concentrating on what his orders were. As the shuttle lands in the bay a team of Snowtroopers meet him there along with Wolfgang himself.Gue: "Whats up motzart?"Wolfgang: "What was that?"Gue: "I was commenting on that...uh...group of peole i saw outside on my pass by"Wolfgang: "Ah yes that, death carryout squadron. Unfortunatly another member of ths base had decided to go rebel"Gue: "Rebel unthinkable...who was it?"Wolfgang: "His name was Jim I believe, he refused to cut transmission to your ship when I ordered him to so I cut hm off permenently"[i]He knew something was wrong herebut he didnt want bring anything up until he knew what it was, he followed Mozart into the complex....

Wolfgang Schreiger
Feb 3rd, 2001, 07:07:05 AM
OOC: I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't write my dialogue.

IC:

Moff Schreiger halted dead in his tracks, then spun on his heel to face the Admiral.

Moff Schreiger: Which brings us to another matter entirely, Admiral; Why in blazes are you not out tending your fleet? We lost three squadrons of TIEs, and the Alexia was damaged, due to mere pirates. I'm assuming that your reason for seeing me was urgent?

The Admiral did not reply immediately, which gave Schreiger an excuse to keep on. He motioned with his gauntlet, and three snowtroopers grabbed hold of the good Admiral, restraining him.

Moff Schreiger: Have you any idea how difficult it is to requisition replacements from the Northern Empire? How will I explain this to the Diktat?

Lord Gue
Feb 3rd, 2001, 07:12:40 AM
"I would suggest you call these men off me, im sure they woul not like to be hurt, or further more charged with assult on a supirior officer"As the trropers back off him but remain within easy reach he continues"Now if we shall continue I will tell you on the way, as soon as ou tell me what youve been doing here at my former base..."

Wolfgang Schreiger
Feb 3rd, 2001, 07:31:13 AM
Schreiger glared at the insubordinate Admiral, and eight snowtroopers equipped with ysalamiri on nutrient cages marched up in column formation to assist.

Moff Schreiger: I'm not certain what you are doing by countermanding my orders and speaking to me in such a tone, fool, but I do not take disrespect lightly.

Schreiger pointed at the body that lay in the snow. Several wounds were evident on the former man, the most apparent a gaping hole where his eye had been. From the looks of the corpse, the officer had been eviscerated prior to death. Admiral Gue turned to see his old friend, then stared back at Grand Moff Schreiger in time to notice two crimson-clad guards in his peripheral vision, and a firing line of 16 snowtroopers, blasters trained.

Lord Gue
Feb 3rd, 2001, 07:44:00 AM
[i]But before Gue could react an explosion made him duck for cover. The eight troopers equiped with the yaslimari wernt so lucky as the photon gernade left little trace of them behind but a crater in the ground and taters of clothing and flesh. As Michael turned back to look in shock he saw what definatly apeared to be rebels, but he knew who they really were, his friends and other loyalist that had taken this moment, as a final rise of oppositon from the tyranny of Wolfgang in the prescense of the former emporer and long time friend

Wolfgang Schreiger
Feb 3rd, 2001, 08:06:09 AM
Moff Schreiger looked out at the approaching rebels, and shook his head in dismay.

Moff Schreiger: A pity.

As the words left his mouth, the approaching rebels exploded in a splash of carnage.

Moff Schreiger: Stormtroopers! Form by line and fire!

Six stormtroopers set their blasters to stun and vollied into Admiral Gue, stunning him temporarily.

Lord Gue
Feb 3rd, 2001, 08:18:00 AM
[i]As the stun blasts knock him to the floor one of hs cohorts runs out to pull him over to safe cover but is mercilusly mowed down by troopers who obviously didnt set their rifles to stun. Filled with rage over this tyrant, killing his friends, the toopers, his friend...he forced his arms to move against the strain of the stuns. He pushed aginst the ground reaching his LS from his waist, activating its dual blades, and as the rows of troopers retarget him he throws it at the ice wall over there heads burying them under tons of ice, as well as his LS. He looked over to see Mozart still i the open and his comrades quick to storm into the chamber.

Wolfgang Schreiger
Feb 3rd, 2001, 08:34:49 AM
Three snowtroopers drag the stunned body of Admiral Gue into a military prison, the remainder of the small band of rebels are summarily executed.

Lord Gue
Feb 3rd, 2001, 08:56:56 AM
Appearently the Moff was having delisiouns, no bother he could still be used to an extent. As the rouge imperials on Hoth gathered in the landing bays with all the supplys they could steal or grab before GMA loyalists arrived on the scene"I thank you all for your support this day, It has come to my attention that there is spectre of evil haunting this galaxy, it's not that of the GMA, or even the Sith, but men like Mozart here. He is a pure symbolic representation of everything wrong in the galaxy..."He pulls out a blaster and shots Mozart in the chest, he falls over, not dead though, most obviously stunned"But even they deserve to be treated like human beings, no matter how inhumane they are...Now, as for the plan, remember, we head towards the predetermined SSD and board her"[i]As they all boarded their seperate shuttlecraft, rows of loyalist troopers poured ito the bays. Crews immediatly began launching off into space, using small quickly thrown together radio jammers to prevent commnications between the base and the ships in orbit. Two of the shuttles never did get of the ground as their full compliments were killed insde there respective shuttles. As they made their way up to the very same SSD Michael launched from he hailed the ship, staying just ahead of the weaker jammers range, and explained what happened...in a lie. He had told them there had been a rebelion on the planet and that a NR government had formed there masqurading as Imperial to avoid detecion. Now that there secret was out they would stop at nothing to prevent the ecret from geting out while Gue and his imperial loyalists took the Judiciator to the next imperial outpost to inform them of this latest development the rest of the fleet should wait here lest an NR task force should show up. And the fleet bought it! As the shuttles landed and crew's and supplys were unloaded the SSD jumped into hyperspace, that was the last time the ship with that name was ever seen again....

Wolfgang Schreiger
Feb 3rd, 2001, 09:17:57 AM
Moff Schreiger watched as former Admiral Gue was plugged into a torture device. The machine was one of Lord Vader's design, and it apparently lived up to its creator, judging from the wails and pained moans its victim gave out. A white liquid-the anti-chlorian-flowed into the former officer, and the Grand Moff prepared to speak.

Moff Schreiger: Just what did you think you were doing? Attempting a coupe?

A muffled scream was his only answer, and Schreiger turned to his Aide de'camp.

Moff Schreiger: Deny him his Imperial Rank and priveleges. He no longer exists to the Empire. When you're done, detach all his limbs and load him into an escape pod. Put the limbs on ice, and load them into the pod along with him. I'm certain someone will have an interest in his sorcerer's ways, and put him back together, but he is no longer an Imperial problem. Signal the Defense fleet. Tell them to act under command of the XO until a replacement can be found.

Lord Gue
Feb 3rd, 2001, 10:01:11 AM
OOC: right to bad you were stuned and we were out in hyperspace some where, too late, tah tah[c][i]Waves