PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an arms dealer

Sanis Prent
Feb 21st, 2001, 10:23:16 PM
(Sanis sat in his humble apartment, having long-since switched off the HoloView....60,000 channels and not a thing on.

Instead, Sanis began to check through his personal inventory, making sure he was well stocked up for the next few weeks. What he found was that he was not. He had used up a few Mandalorian Shells, and those weren't cheap. Not to mention, a run-in with a bounty hunter named Azure Regalia had made it rather obvious that he needed a little extra punch.

So, Sanis activated his desktop computer, and began doing an active search for an arms dealer, somebody who had the kind of things he was looking for...nothing generic, everything tailored to his needs. It wouldn't be cheap, but Sanis had made sure he had a little money to spend in that direction. The jobs on Coruscant weren't especially high-paying, but they were numerous. Sanis had kept busy with that, and was making decent credits doing around a dozen jobs a week.

Running a search parameter, Sanis sat back, hoping he could find a vendor who sold what he needed.)

Dark Prince Corona
Feb 24th, 2001, 04:16:53 PM
<font color=red><fontsize=10>Underground Arms</font></font>

*Supplies
*About
*Prices
*Contact__ Processing request.

Contacts:

*ABSKAD
*AJKFDS
*ASFKAS
*ASFRED

*Enter Key Value: **__ Processing key value.

*Antion
*Admini
*Genera
*Corona__ Processing Contact.

ACCESS DENIED! ENTER PROPER SECURITY VALUES!

*****__ Code denied.
*****__ Code denied.
*****__ Code denied.

Sanis was interupted by a bleep. And a message flashing on his moniter.

VIRUSENROUTE!VIRUSENROUTE!VIRUSEN--

*****__ Code denied.
*****__ Code accepted. Virus depleted. Contact being established. Please hold.

A shadowy face filled the screen. "Hello, Mr. Prent."

Sanis Prent
Feb 24th, 2001, 05:28:40 PM
(Sanis' brow furrowed. Something about this vendor bordered on a sickened state of paranoia. Sure, he interacted with a lot of people who could fly off the handle, but he wanted some kind of assurance that they weren't suitable to be committed. Sanis looked at the face on his screen)

Hello.

Dark Prince Corona
Feb 24th, 2001, 06:01:01 PM
"It appears," said the man, "That you contacted me through the Arms site. What is it you're looking for?"

Sanis Prent
Feb 24th, 2001, 07:50:59 PM
(Sanis sends an inventory list to Corona)

ITEM INVENTORY

Concussion bola (10 sets)
E-web Automatic Blaster Rifle (2)
Minosian Synaptic Amplifier Whip
Imperial Micro-sphere localized gravity intensification grenades (10)
Arakyd Sensura Droid-Brain Pistol (with 30 bullets)
Mandalorian Shells (whatever combinations that are available for under 125,000)

Dark Prince Corona
Feb 24th, 2001, 07:57:55 PM
Corona stroked his chin, scanning the list. Obviously, this man meant buisiness. He spoke up.

"I can get you all of those, excluding the Micro-Sphere, unless you'd have it with only half the amount of grenades? As for the Mandalorian shells, we're talking anchient. What few we may have would be in our organization's private museum. I'm posotive that if we have any, we have them all, though I'm uncertain of numbers. Is there a certain type you're looking for?"

Sanis Prent
Feb 24th, 2001, 08:00:29 PM
(Sanis began to think about his selections)

Cut the grenade order in half then...that's fine. As for the shells, I need orange, blue, and black, in particular.

Dark Prince Corona
Feb 24th, 2001, 08:11:12 PM
"Alright. Please hold while I import a shell itinerary."

Corona temporarily severed the connection with Sanis as he received and printed a list of the shells. He then reestablished the connection.

"Blue... We've got six or seven. Not sure on that. Roughly twenty kilos apeice. Orange, we've only three. A shortage brings them to about twentyfive thousand. As for the black, four. Thiry kilos each."

Sanis Prent
Feb 24th, 2001, 09:03:27 PM
(Sanis bit down on his lower lip. He couldn't believe how expensive the shells were with this dealer. At this rate, he'd be broke in no time. Each of the shells were overpriced, especially the blue shells, at nearly double their normal price. The orange shells, normally close to eighteen thousand, were up by nearly 7k. The black shells were five thousand more than Sanis would normally expect to find.)

Hmm...on second thought, just take the shells off my list. I don't have that kind of money to spend.

(Then again...you didn't exactly find these sort of items every day. Mandalorian Shells were quite rare.)

Eh, on second thought, give me three blue shells, and one of each for orange and black.