PDA

View Full Version : *Return*

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 10th, 2001, 06:23:15 AM
*The wind howled it's course in between the lush thickness of the forest. Age-old redwoods stretching their way up hundreds of feet, reaching for the heavens, or the dark grey storm-clouds that held the area in perpetual shadow at least. Just a bit aways from the edge of the woods, the hills seemed to be alive, as the grass covering them danced in the wind. A loud crack punctuated a bolt of lightning that weaved it's way across the sky. In that instant, a new shadow appeared amongst those of the trees.

It has been a while..

*A figure emerged from the forest, dressed in loose-fitting black cargo-pants, a blood red shirt with a golden dragon emblem across the chest, and a large black trenchcoat. The guard of a large sheathed broadsword that was strapped across his back seemed to glow even in the darkness. His hair, parted down the middle, fell down the sides of his head and face, keeping his eyes in shadow. Casting his head back, he took in the storm with a soft smile. He enjoyed this kind of weather, he preferred it. It calmed and relaxed him.*

*Closing his eyes, he took in a deep breath, and lowered his head. Letting it out slowly, he thought to himself..*

Heh, it appears my arrival isn't in as secluded a place as I thought..

*Feeling out telepatically for the Jedi, he let his thoughts touch their own*

"...Boo..."

Kaine Darklighter
Feb 10th, 2001, 06:33:21 AM
Nice and cool night.. and a small storm coming along..

Kaine thought to himself as he walked through the forest. Brushing his hands across some tree's as he walked past them, he seemed to look up every now and then.

I like it out here.. I really should come out here more often.. Maybe to train or someth-

Kaines thoughts were interupted by another voice, one he hadn't heard before.

"...Boo..."

He suddenly stopped in his tracks, letting his senses run. His senses start searching the area around him, he begun to feel something.. Kaine couldn't quite make it out yet, and started walking in that direction.

Getting closer and closer, Kaine stopped trying to sense who it was, for he could see him in the distance. Not knowing who it was, Kaine could feel the dark side rolling off this one. Kaine stopped in his tracks again, as the figure turned around to face him. They were atleast 300 metres apart. Kaine grinned slightly, then begun to speak to the figure through the force.

Looking for me, Sith..?

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 10th, 2001, 06:44:37 AM
*As he turned to face the Jedi whose mind he'd spoken to, a slight feeling of familiarity caught his attention. However, as the face before him was not one he recognized, he merely passed it off.*

*As the Jedi spoke, MnT looked directly at him. As the question ended, his face took on a curious, quizzical expression.*

Funny, Jedi, I was about to ask you the same thing. Why Are you here, wandering amongst the forest and hills, in the midst of a storm?

*With that, his eyes narrowed slightly as he awaited the Jedi's response.*

Kaine Darklighter
Feb 10th, 2001, 06:48:49 AM
"Because the forest is peaceful, and I wanted to be out here.. And as for the storm, I didn't know it was coming."

The wind picked up, blowing his long, purple hair back off his shoulders. His cloak flew through the air, as it was hooked around his neck. Wearing long dark pants, and a dark shirt, the hilt of his saber hung off his belt.

"I guess you want to try and kill me, Huh?"

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 10th, 2001, 06:54:04 AM
*As the same wind blowing Kaine's hair caught his own, MnT's dark eyes made themselves visible. Kaine looked upon them, for a breif moment, and felt them seem to burrow into his soul.*

If it must come to that. I had no plans for battle, but since you showed up..

*His lip curved up in a small half-grin*

.. and are so obviously eager for one, I supposse I'll oblige.

*That being said, he brought his hands down to his two sabers, Life and Death, which hung under his trenchcoat, off of his belt loops.*

Kaine Darklighter
Feb 10th, 2001, 06:58:04 AM
"Eager? I merely asked. I didn't come out here for a battle, either. But seeing as though you done all that work to unsheath your sabers, I guess we are going to fight."

Slowly moving his hand down to the hilt of his saber, he unclipped it from his belt. Thumbing his saber to life, a loud snap-hiss was heard, as the silver blade extended out. The glow of the silver blade was bright in the night, and it fitted in with the moonlight.

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 10th, 2001, 07:05:09 AM
*His half-grin turning up to a half-mock-grin, MnT replied*

You're a Jedi. The fact you asked proves my point.

*Crossing his hands over his torso, he unhooked his two sabers, and, bringing them back across, ignited them. The grey glow of "Death" in his right hand, and the deep purple glow of "Life" in his left adding to the already deep hues of the area, MnT closed his eyes, took in a deep breath, and let it out slowly, fully relaxing his body.*

*With a slight bow to honor the upcoming battle, and his opponent, he spoke*

Well then.. shall we?

Kaine Darklighter
Feb 10th, 2001, 07:14:09 AM
"I asked you because that's what I figured a Sith would want to do to a Jedi."

Raising his saber slightly, his eyes just see over the edge of the silver blade. Kaine closed his eyes momentarily, taking a long breathe. Opening his eyes again, he opened his mouth to speak.

"Yes we shall.." With that, he gets into a defensive position.

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 10th, 2001, 07:18:34 AM
*With a nod, MnT suddenly leapt. An almost completly horizontal arc carrying him to just out of striking distance from Kaine in mere moments, he glared right at Kaine's eyes, his teeth bared in a wide grin. Suddenly he struck out, bringing death down towards Kaine's legs in a diagonal sweep, while holding life up and at an angle in defense.*

Kaine Darklighter
Feb 10th, 2001, 07:22:14 AM
Instantly bringing his silver saber around, he intercepts Trunks' saber, and knocks it to the side. Striking at Trunks' other saber, he twists it to the side, then drops it down just before it connects. Thrusting his saber forward, he aims for Trunks' stomach.

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 10th, 2001, 07:28:16 AM
*Grinning slightly to himself at Kaine's speed and reflexes, he brought "life" up, connecting with and pushing Kaine's blade up, over, and away. He quickly brought Death up from his side, bringing it towards his opponent's own stomach in a right-to-left sweep.*

*Without losing concentration on the rapid succession of the battle, he spoke*

You have impressive speed, this fight will be a good one, I think.

Kaine Darklighter
Feb 10th, 2001, 07:43:22 AM
Kaine quickly leaps backwards, but not in time. MnT's saber sliced through Kaine's cloths, and barely touched his stomach. Leaving a large burn mark, Kaine tried to ignore the pain.

"And you think I'm fast.."

Stepping forward, Kaine brings his saber up, and thrusts it out, aiming for a large strike to the side of MnT's head. MnT easily blocks Kaine's strike, and the two Warriors start striking at each other. With both of them parrying each others shots, Kaine see's an opening, and takes advantage of it. Thrusting his knee up, It connects with MnT's stomach, making him bend forward slightly. Instantly rolling around him, Kaine kicks MnT in the back, knocking him down onto one knee. Flipping backwards, Kaine lands about 3 metres away from MnT, waiting for him to get up again.

"Maybe this will be a good fight.."

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 10th, 2001, 07:52:20 AM
*He knelt there a moment, motionless, just long enough to leave Kaine feeling uneasy. In a sudden blur of motion, MnT backflipped high into the air, twisting around horizontally as well as vertically. With a barely audible thud, he touched down, a mere meter in front of Kaine, smiling. Kaine, taken back by this, did not move as MnT spoke, his tone confusingly light-hearted*

Good, we agree then.

*Suddenly MnT brought "Life" up into a basic-yet-openingless defensive position, and Kaine noticed in the corner of his eye that "Death" was no longer ignited. In an instant, however, MnT's hand was in motion, igniting the blade, and sweeping it horizontally towards Kaine's waist. Kaine thought his eyes were playing tricks on him, but as the blade neared, he realized that his opponent had played quite a tactical manuever, and had flipped the saber around military style in mid-air, giving his attacks with that hand extra strength and speed, although somewhat limiting maneuverability*

edit: ttt

Kaine Darklighter
Feb 12th, 2001, 02:53:13 AM
Jumping up into the air, the blade just misses his heels. Bringing his foot up, It connects with MnT's jaw, a sickening crunch accompanying it. Grinning slightly, Kaine dug both his feet into MnT's chest, pushing off him, and flipping backwards. With MnT stumbling backwards, Kaine landed cleanly on his feet.

Bringing up his saber, he held it in a diagonal position, with the hilt almost dug into his stomach.

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 12th, 2001, 03:48:03 AM
*Stumbling backwards, MnT quickly regained his footing. Grimacing somewhat from the pain, he reached up and, with another sickening crunch, relocated his jaw.*

I'm not altogether sure how your kick managed to bypass the defensive position I was holding "Life" in, but I commend you all the same.

*Before he even finished the sentance, MnT leapt forward, thrusting his two sabers out in an x that forced Kaine's own saber down. As he landed, he used the momentum to push his opponent's saber off to the side. Quickly, he brought his knee rushing up towards Kaine's chin, where the two connected hard. As Kaine reeled back from the attack, MnT's leg dropped down somewhat naturally, but snapped back up in a kick. It forced the underside of Kaine's chin to bend back even further, while MnT's heel dug into his adam's apple, causing his throat to collapse momentarily. Kaine fell hard to the ground, while MnT backed up out of attack range, and circled his downed opponent.*

Kaine Darklighter
Feb 12th, 2001, 04:41:12 AM
Going hands first, Kaine rammed down hard into the ground. He hit the ground with a large thud, but held himself up with his hands. Sliding his left hand forward, he digs up the grass under it, getting down to the dirt. Picking up a handfull of dirt into his hand, he grins slightly.

Springing himself into the air, Kaine spun around, throwing the dirt right into MnT's eyes. MnT instantly raised his hands up to his eyes, trying to wipe the dirt away. Kaine landed not far infront of MnT, and brung his left foot up high, connecting with the side of MnT's head. Grinning slightly, Kaine jumps back, landing about 4 metres away from MnT.

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 12th, 2001, 04:54:47 AM
*As his senses were already partially impaired by the cheap dirt attack, MnT hadn't had time to brace for the kick, and so took it full on. With a thud, he landed on his back. Lying there a moment, he let the rain wash the dirt out of his eyes, then, by hitting his elbows hard against the ground, propelled himself up onto his feet.*

*He quickly rolled his head back on his neck, cracking it. Suddenly, he twisted his body as if going into a roundhouse-kick. However, instead of bringing his foot up and around, he swung "death" down, into the ground. As it came back out again, a well-aimed attack sent a spray of melted and super-heated rocks and dirt towards Kaine's face. As Kaine turned to dodge out of the way, as was expected, MnT was already moving again.*

*Running full speed towards Kaine, he waited until he was about a meter and a half away, then executed a quick ninjitsu-style jump-kick that planted his foot hard into Kaine's gut, doubling him over*

*Getting both feet on the ground again, took a moment to steady himself, and get his sabers into proper positions for defense. He then brought his leg quickly up in another snap-kick aimed directly at Kaine's face.*

Kaine Darklighter
Feb 12th, 2001, 05:42:14 AM
Spitting a bit of blood into the ground, he opened his eyes slightly, but only to be greeted by MnT's foot. The foot connected with his face, and the power of the shot lifted him off the ground. With his all body snapping backwards, his body goes slightly into the air, then lands back down with a large thud.

Kaine lay there for awhile, looking completely lifeless. The kick to his face had taken alot out of him, but he wouldn't give up. Slowly rolling onto his stomach, Kaine got up onto all fours. Spitting out a bit more of blood, Kaine slowly got to his feet. Calling his fallen saber to him via the force, he ignited it again, and stood ready.

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 12th, 2001, 05:59:52 AM
*His eyes focused on the actions of Kaine, MnT called out mentally "Get up.." although he knew Kaine could not hear.*

*As Kaine began to stir again, a small grin appeared on the face of MnT, despite the pain that coursed around his mouth due to the earlier attack on his jaw. He thought to himself "Good.. I put a lot into that kick, I'm glad to see he was able to stand it. I Was right about this fight.."*

I'm glad to see I haven't underestimated you, Jedi..

*As if to punctuate the last word, he brought his two sabers up, and into the def/off stance he often used. Glaring at Kaine, he spoke to him telepathically*

"..C'mon.."

Kaine Darklighter
Feb 12th, 2001, 06:07:59 AM
"I'm glad to see that you haven't, for if you had, It would've been your downfall.."

A small grin danced across Kaine's face, as he slowly brang his saber up to infront of him. Spitting a bit more blood onto the ground beside him, He slowly ran at MnT, looking like he was totally puffed out. At about 2 metres away from MnT, Kaine suddenly showed a big burst of energy, as he went flying through the air, to execute a high kick to his nose.

Although MnT dodged to the side, Kaine swung that same leg around, his foot barely connecting with the side of MnT's face. Landing not to far infront of MnT, he jumps backwards quickly, making about 3 metres, to now be atleast 5 metres away from his opponent.

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 12th, 2001, 06:17:24 AM
*Watching Kaine run forward, MnT knew he couldn't have been as tired as he seemed. Any second now, he thought, he'll rush me.... The foresight was all that saved him a broken nose, as Kaine suddenly leapt up with a burst of speed. Dodging his head to the side just enough to avoid the initial kick, it came as a shock to him when the foot maneuvered into the side of his head, albeit not very strongly. It left his timing just off, as he sweeped "death" up and to the left, just barely missing Kaine's chest.*

You have good agility too. *He began dashing forwards towards him* Let's see just *He leapt up into the air* how good though! *He brought his leg quickly around in a strong-leg-sweep that was aimed directly at Kaine's head*

Edit: Typo'd "foresight"

Kaine Darklighter
Feb 12th, 2001, 06:33:48 AM
OOC: He didn't actually typo it! He was just too embarrassed to admit that he left out a word.

IC: Kaine saw MnT's foot swinging at him, and begun to duck down - but it was too late. The foot connect with the top of his head, sending him sliding across the ground, to the side. Stopping by hitting a tree, he sat there for a moment, trying to regain his senses. Kaine begun to tap into the force.

About 20 seconds later, Kaine stood up, and had tapped into the force. Everything around him was moving in slow motion, but he was moving at normal speeds. But this was to his point of view, to MnT, Everything was fine. Kaine slowly got to his feet, but by that time, MnT was already right infront of him.

MnT raised up his left knee, trying to connect with Kaine's gut. Because of his slow-motion view, he actually moved faster in reality. Easily moving to the side, He brang his saber out, aiming to impale MnT.

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 12th, 2001, 06:48:01 AM
*Watching Kaine get up, MnT felt something change in the force, Kaine was tapping into it somehow, but he just couldn't tell how. Suddenly, however, his answer came. MnT had dashed forward and attempted a slow knee to the gut, to see what shape the Jedi was in, but instead of contacting, he watched his opponent quickly dodge to the side. "Ah hah.. force speed, or something like it" he thought. A split-moment later, Kaine was bringing his saber up in an attack. *

*MnT edged his body to the side, trying to dodge out of the way of the stab. However, it still managed to burn his stomach somewhat, although not drawing blood. He brought "life" forward, pushing his opponent's blade out and away, then swung "death" up and over at Kaine's chest. Although expecting an easy hit, due to the close proximity, he kept focused in case the Jedi continued with the quick movement, and he had to defend suddenly.*

*Suddenly, however, in mid-swing, he had an idea. He quickly concentrated his well-trained mind to telepathically scream into Kaine's own, aiming to cause a momentary collapse in all concentrating, focusing, or thinking that the Jedi might be doing. Meanwhile, "death" continued it's course up and towards Kaine's chest.*

Kaine Darklighter
Feb 12th, 2001, 07:17:35 AM
The loud scream screeched through his whole body. Dropping his saber to the ground, he doubled over, holding his head in his hands. From bending over, MnT's saber just skimmed the edge of his back, only leaving a small burn mark.

With great speed, Kaine called the saber back to his hand, igniting it. Seeming enraged, He moved faster than he usually did, and with more power. Raising from his bent over position, he brings his saber up with great speed, aiming for a slash to MnT's face.

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 12th, 2001, 07:34:25 AM
*MnT had just managed to block the rage-enfused saber attack, but the force and speed had caused him to falter, and stumble backwards. As he attempted to regain his footing, he noticed Kaine running towards him, both hands raised above his head, screaming as he rushed towards him, ready to bring the saber down and cleave MnT in half.*

*MnT quickly brought "life" up over him, holding it in preparation for the attack. However, when it came, he had still not fully regained his balance, as the attack forced him to the ground.*

*As he used the backwards momentum to somersault back onto his feet, MnT noticed that Kaine was charging again, saber up. Absorbing the rest of the backwards motion with his legs, MnT used them like a springboard, and lept forward, colliding with Kaine's midsection in a fierce, unexpected tackle. As the two collided with the ground, he wasted no time in rolling away and getting back up into his offensive defensive stance.*

Kaine Darklighter
Feb 12th, 2001, 08:21:14 AM
The tackle was unexpected. Hitting the ground with a thud, He saw MnT rolling away. Kaine had done exactly the same thing. Rolling backwards, he got up onto his feet, wasting no time to bring his fallen saber to his hand. Bringing his saber around, it connected with MnT's, just in time to save his arm from being impaled.

Sparks flew from the clashing sabers, and MnT seemed to slowly start to overpower the 15 year old Jedi. Kaine suddenly thought of something. Stepping back, he lifted his saber up high. MnT's saber slipped off, and made him stumble forward. Kaine grinned slightly, then instantly drove his knee up into MnT's stomach, doubling him over. Bringing down his elbow, he thrusts it into MnT's spine, knocking him to the ground. Spinning around, he flips backwards, and lands about 5 metres away from MnT, facing him.

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 13th, 2001, 04:38:19 AM
*THUD.. he hit the ground. Laying there a moment, he thought to himself..*

.. That really hurt.. He aimed to cripple me with that attack, and if I had mere average strength, he easily could've. Foolish Jedi.. they have no understanding of the honor of battle.. The fight's just starting to pick up nicely, and he's already trying to end it. Either he's losing hope of winning, or he underestimates my strength..

*He stood up again bringing his gaze up to meet that of the Jedi, his face growing angrier and angrier by the moment*

.. Either way, ensures his defeat..

*With that thought, he began striding over to the Jedi, each step long and deliberately slow. He noticed Kaine's somewhat nervous expression, his eyes quickly darting back and forth, as if expecting the attack to come from somewhere else. Kaine's eyes focused for a moment on a tree off to the left that had caught his eye. He blinked. When he opened his eyes back at where MnT should have been, there was nothing. In that fraction of a moment, he had dissapeared from sight*

*MnT glared at the confused Kaine from above, as his leap reached the top of it's arc. "Fool" he thought. Kaine looked up, and noticed MnT coming down at him. With a laugh, the Jedi raised his saber, aiming to impale his opponent as he came down. However, his optimism came to a quick end, when he realized that MnT's expression was anything but that of a person who knows they're about to die.*

*Just before he would've touched and been killed by Kaine's blade, MnT thrust a hand downwards, releasing a force push that not only bounced MnT back up slightly in the air, but also forced Kaine to the ground, causing a lot of stress and strain to his legs, from trying to stand against the power of the force*

*With a grin, MnT landed, the extra bounce from the push carrying him about 10 feet away from the fallen Kaine. He quickly turned around, and began stalking around his opponent, both sabers ignit, and ready for anything.*

Kaine Darklighter
Feb 14th, 2001, 03:37:35 AM
His legs hurt. They were put through pain as MnT's force push rushed into him. Standing up, He brings his saber out infront of him. He smiled slightly, then begun to laugh.

"What are you laugh--" MnT was interuppted, and collapsed down onto one knee, as a rock hit him in the back of the leg. Suddenly collapsing onto his other knee, another rock bounced away. A barrage of smaller rocks flew at him, hitting him in the back, mainly the spine. MnT cringed in pain, all the smaller rocks had seemingly worn him out.

A larger rock was aiming straight for the back of his head, and was coming at a high speed..

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 14th, 2001, 03:49:23 AM
*MnT had felt the force change around him, but the first few stones had been too small for him sense. As the barrage of tiny stones bounced against his back, his Trenchcoat had done well to dampen their force. Cringing in concentration, he felt the large stone that was coming at him from behind, and began pushing it faster and faster towards him. In the last moment, he ducked his head down, and the rock sailed right overtop of him, heading rapidly towards Kaine.*

*Kaine stood there laughing, and noticed a moment too late, that the resounding "crack", did not come when he expected it. He opened his eyes just in time to feel the large rock smash hard into his chest. That's when the expected "crack" came, and echoed amongst the hills and trees.*

*MnT stood up slowly, his back still somewhat sore from the smaller stones, and watched as Kaine collapsed to the ground. He deignit his sabers, yet kept his senses open and aware of his surroundings, physical, and force-wise.*

*The storm continued to rage, the rain showering down on the now-still battlefield, the wind causing the trees of the forest to whistle and whine, as their branches danced amongst each other, the lightning reaching down to touch the ground in places, the thunder resounding throughout the land.*

*MnT's eyes narrowed slightly, and he sighed. If this were to be the end of the battle, little honor was there to gain. He hoped in his mind, that Kaine would get up, that the crack would have been from something else. The 15yo Jedi had shown great promise in battle at the beginning, but too soon resorted to cheap shots and attempted-fatal-blows. He did not seem to recognize the honor of battle. MnT hoped that Kaine would prove him wrong in these thoughts.... The noise had sounded exactly like breaking bones though...*

edit: ttt

Kaine Darklighter
Feb 16th, 2001, 07:18:40 AM
His body just simply dropped. Kaine was looking completely lifeless, apart from the little movements of his chest, indicating he was breathing lightly. He knew one of his ribs were broken and it hurt. It hurt a lot. He wouldn't give up. Not now. He couldn't.

Slowly beginning to sit up, he opened his eyes, only to be greeted by MnT's leg. Gliding just above the floor, he was stopped when he rammed up against a tree. He couldn't take much more of this. Leaning up against the tree, his head slowly dropped down to the side. His body had taken all it could, yet, he wanted to continue on. His whole body slowly started drifting to the side, and then finally dropped down onto the ground. Kaine's saber had disignited, and the hilt slowly rolled out of his hand.

That was it for him. He was beaten down to nothing.

Warren Azalin
Feb 16th, 2001, 07:46:07 AM
:: Warren had sensed the energy leaving his padawan and had come to help him out, he had arrived only to see his padawan lying on the ground in pain. He eyed the Sith as he walked over to his padawan and began healing the minor wounds so Kaine could at least get up, the Sith stared in confusion as the Jedi helped his padawan up and began helping him walk away. Warren noticed out of the corner of his eye that sith had begun to try and follow them, not in the mood to deal with this problem later Warren turned around and ignited Salvation with it's regular snap-hiss ::

"I don't know who you are but me and my padawan are leaving, so I suggest you leave us alone unless you want a piece of me."

:: Warren grinned as he stared the Sith down ::

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 16th, 2001, 08:00:03 AM
*MnT watched as the Jedi knight entered the battlefield and walked over to his fallen opponent. As he watched, the Jedi, Warren Azalin, began healing Kaine, whom MnT figured was his apprentice. MnT nodded his head respectfully and held it tilted somewhat down, as he focused his energy to his wounds, trying to numb the pain. After, however, he noticed that Azalin had gotten Kaine to his feet, and was walking away with him. MnT started to follow, ready to inquire about Kaine's saber, which should rightfully be his now, as the victor. After a few steps, Azalin turned and spoke, apparantly thinking he was planning on attacking them. MnT narrowed his eyes and looked right at him.*

My name is Miryan no Trunks, Sith Disciple to Lordess Dalethria Mal Pannis. It shouldn't matter if you do or don't know who I am, however, for I didn't know Kaine, and He didn't know Me, before this battle occured. I'm not about to fight you, as I'm still sore and weak from fighting your apprentice. Also, I'm still a disciple, and I'm assuming you're a Knight. This would leave me overwhelmed, and an idiot, if I tried to take you on.

I do commend you on Kaine's training, he's an excellent warrior. However, I was, in the end, the victor, so I believe I'm entitled to his saber.

*That being said, MnT continued to stand there, staring right into Warren's eyes, unfaltering, and awaited his response.*

Edited: ttt again

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Feb 16th, 2001, 01:38:15 PM
Dalethria was guided to come here, witness what her Disciple had done adn grinned. He defeated his first Jedi and now the little Knight was here causing grief. As usual, Warren jumped the gun and acted so unlike the proud Jedi he thought the was. Always letting his anger guide him into foolishness.

Miryan ... I'm here. Hidden and my presence masked. I shall not interfere but as my Disciple, I couldn't let you be completely abandoned.

She waited and watched as Miryan face Warren, letting him take control for now ... unless that Jedi feels that harming her Disciple is warrented. Then she would have to assist. After all, Warren came to the aide of Kaine, it was only fair that she could do the same ...

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 19th, 2001, 05:16:32 AM
*Having stood there for quite some time now, MnT was growing quite anxious at the stillness of Azalin. MnT began to wonder exactly what was up.. Perhaps, he thought, what he had said had shorted out the Jedi's mind, and naive idea that Sith will always fight, no matter what the odds were? in any case, Azalin didn't seem like he was going to argue.*

*Slowly, MnT began to walk up towards the Jedi, each step barely making a sound. As he neared, he noticed that Azalin's gaze had not changed direction, nor followed him. "...Yep.. broke his brain..." he thought. Still, he made his way to the Jedi carefully. As he reached him, he took Kaine's saber, which had been hanging loose from the Padawan's belt.*

*He started stepping backwards, not really wanting to turn his back, for he was confused as hell, and didn't want to walk right into a trap like that... After a certain distance, he decided he was safe, and, turning, walked towards where he had felt his master's prescence.*

*As he reached her, he handed her the saber of Kaine and spoke, still rather nervous from the idle gaze and motionlessness of the Knight Azalin.*

Umm..... here Master.. I.. uhh... defeated Kaine and.. got his saber.. for you...

ooc: This is total BS. I'm j/k for this post. Oh yes, it never happened..... Dammit Warren, get in here and post eh /=)

TTT.. ttt.. and once again... ttt...

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 28th, 2001, 03:50:18 AM
OOC: As Warren hasn't posted in 12 days (and I've talked to him online..) I'm accepting Kaine's saber as mine...